Why are work simulators so popular in Deutschmany?

Why are work simulators so popular in Deutschmany?

Attached: farming simulator game.jpg (590x350, 44K)

How would I know

Because BLOOD and GORE are BANNED

The only thing a German truly loves is work

because arbeit macht frei

because germans are nothing more than husks of their former selves

Lots of Spießer hier. It just tickles a certain autism of watching something grow while doing a simple mechanical task, plus it got some good marketing.

Hasn't been like that in forever. Also, Probotector looks much cooler than Contra.

What makes you think that, and how does it relate to simulators?

It's not about the game themselves, they buy it because it supports european(german) game industry
Nobody with a sane mind would buy the janky shit beside Farming simulator ( that's published french a company)

They aren't even allowed to show swastikas in games and that is what is wrong with germany. There is literally only one interesting thing about the whole of german history, and they choose to censor it and live in denial of its existence.

Hakenkreuze aren't banned anymore

thank you /pol/ for your opinion.
now please

No wonder the Japs admire them

See? Denial...

Because they don't work as much as the US and so they miss it.

thank you dear amerimutt
everyone values your worthless opinion greatly

>They aren't even allowed to show swastikas in games
Has been lifted last year. Doesn't hinder publishers from self-censoring their games tho. See the new Wolfenstein game.

But that's not how things work at all. Swastikas are forbidden in games because games are not classified as art. Swastikas are only allowed to be portrayed for educational or artistic purpose. That's all there is to it.

Also, if you really think those 12 years are the only interesting aspect of 2000 years of the middle-European history that Germany is interwoven into, chances are you probably don't really care about history.
And no one denies the existence of the nazis. Quite the opposite, actually. People try their darndest not to idealize it - hence swastikas only being allowed for educational or artistic purposes.

Because no one buys actual PC games on physical media anymore so the stores are mostly filled with simulator, board game and hidden object shovelware that confused old people can buy for their grandkids.

>They aren't even allowed to show swastikas in games
They are since last year.

Attached: 1525190662738.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Not American, European.

>only one interesting thing about the whole of german history
/pol/ was a mistake.

Attached: frederickthegreat-5be65d6446e0fb002daf13c0.png (768x595, 231K)

>that confused old people can buy for their grandkids.
Most people who buy these games are your dad's age.

>"normal" games
You are a errand boy to everything and everyone and still think what you are doing matters just because you are edgy and have a sword
>Simulators
You are a especialized worker in a great industry and help to mantain your company and workers happy and profitable

Attached: cs.jpg (461x669, 29K)

If it's not the only interesting thing, then why are Germans only playing WORK SIMULATORS.

Check and MATE.

>Pol still tries to claim they're white

Because those retards believe in "Arbeit macht frei" unironically

cope

They start jonesing if they haven't worked enough.

Attached: workaholic.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

Based

They need to numb the pain of turks and other muslims fucking all their women with work

Is that really true, though? I've not met many people who actively play simulator games, only some autist from school comes to mind. He was a weird guy with an interesting vocabulary who was obsessed with trains.

Does your uncle have a computer? Chances are, he has a simulator game. It baffled me aswell, but these games are actually crazy succesful, and 90% of their sales are from Germany.

But turks mostly fuck their own women.

tut nicht so erwachsen

Attached: tractors - Copy.png (704x581, 270K)

They usually just have one female for the whole family to share.

>Most people who buy these games are your dad's age.
My dad has grandkids, so we're saying the same thing.

All the good Germans have already died 75 years ago.

Nah, that was just the first generations, the things with turks have mostly normalized after the second or third one.

Is she having seizures? Why is no one offering her help?

Autism and cuckolding.

The difference is that your dad would buy this game for himself, not for your nephews.

Good, that's a step in the right direction. Now make it your official flag again.

Everyone hates her.

>There is literally only one interesting thing about the whole of german history,

Attached: That's bait.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

She was trying not to shit but then she shat

Summoning up the mind of /pol/ in one post, marvellous!

That would be pretty retarded, it has no relation to the history or culture of Germany specifically.

>here is literally only one interesting thing about the whole of german history

The most interesting thing about german history is a fictional event?

Attached: holocaustredcross.jpg (601x537, 80K)

Wait another 200 years, enter a time machine and re-do WW2

Bruh german history is full of interesting stuff. No other nation/tribe/ethnicity has tried to destroy Europe, european civilization and european people as much as germanoids.

and heaven knows I'm miserable noooow

Well I'm not a holocaust denier, we knew about hte holocaust for years but never admitted it.

>when your dom makes you wear your vibrator to work and then remotely turns it on

Because Germans aren't fat, lazy sows with a below average iq, unlike Americans.

Attached: 1543579698701.png (958x673, 489K)

LMAO nice one morissey

>That would be pretty retarded, it has no relation to the history or culture of Germany specifically.

True. But the immense asshurt from American Jewish groups would be hilarious.

German obesity is equal to US obesity

Except the English, of course.

Bavarians aren't German.

Don't even reply to my posts unless you can show evidence, lowly dog.

Because germans are soulless and lack amy form of creativity. They are like the chinese of Europe, just mindless drones.

Be honest Yea Forums, would you? I definitely would.

Attached: full_Angela_Merkel_1998.jpg (750x360, 66K)

we don't admire those cucks

Quick, somebody post young naked Merkel.

roach, get out

Don't need to show evidence, it's pretty hard to miss. Because they're so obese.

People mostly hate her party, Merkel herself is still surprisingly popular.

Do you honestly believed 6 million Jews were gassed to death in a few years using low concentrations of a common household pesticide to gas hundreds in a room at a time, with no airtight exits and only sealed by loose wooden doors; and then those millions of bodies were all buried then dug up again and all burned in a few ovens at a time when Germany didn't even have enough fuel for tanks or planes? All without any documentation or photographic evidence?

there have been studies on people who have been accidentally exposed to hydrogen cyanide gas while working, the worst they experience is long term neurological damage. It can't kill a room full of people just like that in mere minutes.

There are barely any games about your Civil War and War of Independence either.

Because Germans are thinking of the future where most work will be done with computers.

This is an early call back to proper values of labor.

u mad, whiteboy?

Yes like Arminius betraying the Romans
Like Luther betraying Christendom
Like Kaiser Willhelm plunging Europe into war

It's a fake photo but God I wish it were real.

>Like Luther betraying Christendom
>Catholics still this mad that they can't buy their way into heaven
>Catholics still this mad that they are now allowed to read the bible themselves
What betrayal did Luther do?

I believe the holocaust happened.

And look what a fractured and marginalized christianity has brought to Europe: Muslim invasion 2.0

>Like Luther betraying Christendom
Still seething

Attached: Pepe Luther.png (560x366, 324K)

Maybe if you weren't intentionally misstating facts to make yourself sound believable, people would actually fall for you.

wtf i love germans now

>here is literally only one interesting thing about the whole of german history

whatabout the Franco-Prussian War?

Attached: 1561285674899.jpg (1280x800, 122K)

Attached: Well+then+you+are+lost+_396b9ff261c1e5a6a1f2b3bd355305de.jpg (540x229, 20K)

Name one thing i said wrong, my israeli friend.

You did not answer my question, instead you chose to view history through the lense of reductionism, the true phillistine's way of observing the world.

Do you think the ability to buy yourself into heaven was christian?
What do you think Luther specifically did, and with which intentions?

Luther was a very angry man who hated Jews and probably niggers as well.

About as interesting as a work simulator

>Luther
Luther was also a raging anti-semite. Yeah, you know like that other guy, the one with dumb mustache. Makes you think, huh?

Mostly the first paragraph, except that 6 million jews died.
Then you cited "studies" without actually citing what they specifically tested and how.

Based

Everyone who's a decent Christian should hate Jews. I'm a Catholic and I certainly do.

Attached: 10231856.jpg (540x407, 89K)

Did he hate Jannies?

You still didn't answer my question. And yeah, Luther hated jews, but he did that largely after he failed to convince them that he fixed catholicism and that they could all become christians now.
He was a rather bitter person.

spot a /pol/cuck incel

>6 million Jews were gassed to death in a few years using low concentrations of a common household pesticide to gas hundreds in a room at a time, with no airtight exits and only sealed by loose wooden doors; and then those millions of bodies were all buried then dug up again and all burned in a few ovens at a time when Germany didn't even have enough fuel for tanks or planes? All without any documentation or photographic evidence?

this is literally the official story paraded by kikes

Please cite a kike who is literally stating that.

6 million died during the holocaust
the holocaust wasn't exclusively gas chambers you know

Spotted a Jewish animal.

look it up, it's literally what they claim. If you're so smart, tell me what it is they claim?

The Old Testement was written by Jews. Actually I think Jesus was a Jew too.

>A character polygon shakes in a PS1 game

Yeah it was also electrified floors.

I don't know who "they" are, man. Now please cite your sources.

it was extermination through labour
it was mass executions
it was bad living conditions in the ghettos

the extermination camp killed approx. 3,2 million jews. Which isn't much of a feat if you consider how autistically the nazis planned the whole deal. It wasn't the usual outburst of hatred you see in other genocides, it was planned and calculated with maximum efficiency in mind.

kek you're right about that

Attached: holomorolodex.png (1575x1302, 2.41M)

>hates jews
>also worships a dead jew

Makes me think Germans are based.

Based Luther.

Attached: daniella-hill-daniella-hill-nazis-killed-my-great-grandmas-friend-54434040.png (500x640, 83K)

>Castrated by dogs
hot

Germans, or as I call them, Germs, are all descendants of nazi's and therefore are scum of the earth. I hope one day there is another war where we kill all germans. We need revenge for our jewish brothers

>1 like
Hitler is still alive

Politicians aren't even working. I read in the news that they leave early on thursdays and don't even bother coming to the office on fridays.
That's why a lot of people are hating them, because they don't work enough for their money, and get payed a lot by the lobby.

Soon an AI will start ruling us so politicans can just become NEETs.

>Now make it your official flag again.
Würds mir wünschen

There was a German girl at work who didnt believe in sex before marriage. Is that a common thing in Germany or was she just an outlier?

The scariest red pill is that all of the things jews describe nazis have supposedly done to them, are what YHWH commands the jews to do to the goym in the torah.

Attached: SS2409444.jpg (1200x797, 93K)

Oida bist du ein Nazi, brüdi?

God, I can't wait.

Not common, some christians might be into that like in any country.

She was probably an anti-semitic Nazi who hated Jews and had other very problematic opinions.

Because Germans have a molecule in their brains that tell them to always work more.
Trust me, I am a scientist.