We're down to the last two, bros

We're down to the last two, bros.

Attached: SSBU_FP_last_2.png (786x1078, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEdB5SadWbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arthas Menethil and Doomguy

Dommguy and Leon Kennedy

>Crash & Agumon
>Jill Valentine & Koei Tecmo character (kasumi or ryu hayabusa)

Reddit Mascot and Jackie Chan

Attached: 1556048792942.jpg (1531x1080, 144K)

Female fighting game character.
Has a ponytail and could be code name Jane from the datamine.
Koei Tecmo rep.

Attached: Img-kasumi.png (987x2000, 378K)

REIMU AND DOOMGUY

he's in

Attached: Aacoffee.jpg (576x432, 86K)

>Most eligible character for code name "Jane" from the data mine.
>"pony.hair" data mine fits as well since she has a pony tail.
>A capcom rep, capcom still missing its mii costumes maybe they'll come alongside a capcom character like the sega ones did with Joker.

Attached: 2524898-jill valentine.jpg (2880x3600, 593K)

Shit

>Asgore
FINGERS IN HIS ASS

I may not get my boy Travis, but I'm not too fussed since I'm glad NMH is alive and well. Hope the rest of the pass is good, happy with Banjo and Joker but I'll be crossing my fingers for Doomguy.

Attached: 1553865973112.png (128x105, 18K)

>Mario vs. Sonic vs. Crash 90's console war trifecta.
>Would be based to cuck sony.
>Only character anywhere near as hype as Banjo.

Attached: 1561231601489m.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

No idea why people want RE characters in. I couldn't for the life of me come up with a moveset that isn't just "Snake but boring". REfags tell me why you're even a thing

>Crashetty anywhere near the level of Mario or Sonic

Please have sex.

>Bamco still only has one character despite making the game.
>Agumon is still seen as a never ever or a very unlikely to make it in... Which would be sorta similar to Banjo and Clouds inclusion.
>Finally digimon vs pokemon.

Attached: Agumon_3.png (240x240, 65K)

>Clearly not present during the 90's.
Yup we got another faggot zoomer seething over boomer characters.

>Play resident evil.
>Becomes fav or beloved game.
>want it in smash.
Very simple stuff.

You all still doubt me. Morrigan at EVO. Doom Marine at Game Awards.
See you there!

Attached: dlc time.png (1454x542, 1.21M)

Crash is way more relevant nowdays with non-autists than Sonic

marvel vs capcom is to blame

>Only character anywhere near as hype as Banjo
Do Crashfags unironically believe this?

The characters we want but dont deserve.

Crash is unironically more hype than Banjo tho and popular.

Attached: 1561245825850.jpg (1191x670, 289K)

crash actually has more games as well as good games at that, compared to banjo
or does nitrofueled and nsane trilogy being as popular as they are mean nothing because muh nostalgia bear who still hasnt gotten anything beyond resolution upscales is better because its what you grew up with

Give me Doomguy
youtube.com/watch?v=hEdB5SadWbQ

Attached: headbang.gif (800x1373, 1.12M)

I recently played and enjoy HuniePop, so now I want it in Smash.

>me like thing, me want thing

We need REASONS, REfags

Why would an RE character be a good choice for Smash

Attached: katswell.jpg (257x196, 8K)

Attached: Alfendi Layton & Meetra Surik.png (786x1078, 1011K)

friendly reminder that banjofags admit that banjo literally only has 1 good game and that it's all nostalgia

compared to Fire Emblem who have no good games at all

What info do we have from this datamine you mention?

I named my vacuum Fire Emblem.

We've had it for over 20 years and anytime it's brought out of the back of our closet, it sucks.

>"Le FHANNY SUCKY SUCKY VACUUM JOKY XD!!~~~"

Attached: 1550965762536.png (640x528, 116K)

Well if you wanna get philosophical... Theres no reason for anything.

What we do know
>Hines said Nintendo and Bethesda talked about Smash
>Sakurai said Nintendo chose the DLC with him calling the final shots if he could make them work as a fighter
>Nintendo wants Smash to go after newer audiences
>Hines said on the Nintendo Power podcast that they’re very satisfied with the switch and have more fun surprises for Nintendo fans coming
>Mick Gordon, around January (same time Kirkhope was contacted to do Banjo music for Smash), needed a ”metal choir” for a ”video game” although everyone knows he’s on Eternal, so the secrecy is weird (however a vlog from one of the singers seems to indicate that it was for Eternal)

What we don't know
>Was Hine's conversation with Nintendo serious or small talk
>When Nintendo made the list, did they approach the companies first or did they make it first, got Sakurai's approval, and then see if the companies were on board (judging by Atlus' comments about how Joker got in, it seems to side more in favor with negotiations being done last)
>Was it even a list handed to Sakurai? Or was it just literally 5 characters given to him

Considering Sakurai was hesitant about the language barrier causing complications when contacting Kirkhope
I think we'll get only one more Western rep
Either him or Doomguy
Both are possible but its unlikely since he wouldn't risk 3/5 of the DLC to be muddled by regional/language barrier complications

>Which would be sorta similar to Banjo and Clouds inclusion.
Patternfaggotry isn't an argument
>Finally digimon vs pokemon.
Never existed in Japan and was only a thing came up by school children in the West

EVO reveal is unlikely given that Banjo wouldn't be released yet

The Jane ponytail specifically refers to a costume for Joker
Take it with a grain of salt but odds are it was probably an alternate costume for Kasumi (Persona 5R) but switched it to his school uniform at some point

Attached: 1540169331347.png (528x501, 293K)

only basedlords like FE

>EVO reveal is unlikely given that Banjo wouldn't be released yet
No gameplay, cinematic trailer like Joker. Winter release.

KILLER INSTINCT CHARACTERS FOR SMASH

We dont need another anthropomorphic furry football mascot piece of shit fki n dumb sss BIG POOPIE HEAD DOG

FUCK BANJO
FUKC CRASH

Attached: 53434343.jpg (1024x1601, 252K)

EVO reveal is Jin Kazama

December 7th reveal is Leon Kennedy.

We're getting Monster Hunter or Phoniex Wright for another Capcom rep. Also I think people are sleeping on chorus kids since they were supposed to be in 4's base roster.

Worked.

I could see Jago making it into Mortal Kombat dlc.

based

and it ought to be Spinal

Attached: giphy.gif (400x250, 2M)

Attached: 5657643657.jpg (943x1293, 183K)

It hurts.

wekapingus

unrelated but smash kinda makes me realise that there are a lot of franchises I genuinely enjoy but could not care less about the main characters. castlevania, persona, dragon quest.. I love the settings, the gameplay, the ost... but I'm totally nonchalant about the actual player character and much more excited about what the franchise brings to the table. for example, I love how castlevania is this 'scooby doo' scenario where all sorts of spooks and demons from around the world are holed up in a single castle, but I dont really care about the belmonts themselves as they stand contrary to the setting and are basically just vessels for the player to interact with the setting created by the devs. because of that I wish we got soma or alucard because those two incorporate the spook factor I love about the franchise. in the same vein I also\wish we got jack frost and slime instead, characters which to me reflect the world/ game they are from, if you get what I'm saying

Attached: 1527144430796.gif (250x188, 445K)

You wouldn't be able to tell if you haven't played the games, which I'm.guessing you haven't, but there are a lot of cool things like resource management, different kinds of weaponry, and zombies that would work for a RE set. Not to mention that the different main characters have unique traits that could be incorporated as well. Also, unlike hunniepop RE is a great franchise with a long history and beloved characters, from a genre that has yet to be seen in smash. Is that really so weird to want? The only argument I've seen that I agree with is that there might be some tonal clash, although RE would be less egregious than metal gear or doom guy who everyone seems to want for some reason. Not trying to bash anyone else most wanted, but re brings more to the table than the other most wanted like crash, another platformer and doomguy, a gun dude.

>>>>>>fort

Fake but not gay

I'd be totally down for a RE rep if it weren't for the shitty music selection. But the series is too grounded and realistic to make for a character to be interesting in any way. Master Chief or Doomguy would be much better fit for a gun character.

There's isn't a TF2 map more iconic than 2fort

Could make Nemesis the playable fighter, since I'm sure he has potential for a moveset.
Of course, given that he's not a main character, it's highly unlikely that he'd ever make it in before Leon or another main character.

>two left
But I still love several characters almost equally what do I dooooooooo

Attached: 1558315358657.jpg (1280x1143, 80K)

Banjo has 2 good games, Banjo-Tooie and Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing