Item pick up aura can't pick up items stuck in environment

>item pick up aura can't pick up items stuck in environment

What is even the point then?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ewMAXAKY!9FOuersPRZbRkYIDrDxTmmJvqxufcf5sN_7U6uWkz7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE THIS MASTERPIECE FAGGOT

the reason it can't pick up those items is because they're still "falling".
the item bag doesn't become interact-able until it hits the ground
if it's stuck in the environment it can't hit the ground and therefore become available to be picked up
a workaround is to stand still for 10 seconds, it will then automatically go in your inventory

That's super annoying.
Also is that carpenter boss supposed to respawn?

If you leave the room you will automatically get the item. Most of the time.

Mini-bosses from backers' rooms always respawn so you can farm their materials.

Just touch it. If you touch it, you can pick up the item automatically when you exit the room, or after like 10 seconds.

so which one of the 8-bit stuff should I get first
is the gibberish sword a lightsaber or a really big stun baton

>Speed Belt + Alucard's Speed Book + Alucard's SECOND Speed book

Attached: 1485479257021.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Stuck items are picked up automatically.

>no weapon with the alucard sword teleport strike

what were they thinking?

Bandit Blade. ->

Master the technique and you can use it on every blade

Bandit Sword do that for you
Eh nothing personnel kiddo

Why do the controls feel like dogshit?

Wait until you get Accelerator

Attached: BloodstainedRotN.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Don't think you can master that one

God damn it, playing this on keyboard and mouse feels awkward and I'm not about to install SCP malware shit to make a Playstation controller work. My biggest problem is the middle mouse button, it just feels awful to press for an attack, i have 4 other buttons on the mouse and the game does not recognize any of them.

How do i make this work? Does anyone here play with keyboard and mouse? Do you use the default setting or have you changed it to something better?

Attached: Why i oughta.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Name of character?
She is cute as fuck!

>so which one of the 8-bit stuff should I get first
>is the gibberish sword a lightsaber or a really big stun baton
I chose the whip and it's worked out great, attacks very quickly when you attack from little hops and has huge range

You can't master the buttstab skill.

You cant just use steam to have controller support buddy?

Use Steam Controller support you mongoloid

I got panicked i reload previous save before realize they respawnable

Why is v so fucking stupid.
Use steam big pic mode

>steam

Not that version

The Bit Gun and the Spear are the best weapons in their categories so they got that going for them if you want a themed build.

I played it with keyboard+mouse, and I simply avoided using the directional shards for combat purposes. I think that no matter what control remap you use, it's never going to be as conveninent as it would in a controller.

Thta's not what i wanted to hear...

when you see it...

Attached: 20190623110131_1.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

'Not that version' what you mongoloid?
You can add non steam games to the steam client you know.

Or just use x360ce.

You can add any game to steam buddy

How do you counter the time stop?

Why won't this monster drop any shards? I've been killing it for 30 mins.

Attached: ggg.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

Even the ones i *cough* didn't pay for *cough*

I haven't used a PC for gaming that's not fap games in ages.

Directional shield.

Whats your luck at?

I just want you guys to know, the most OP weapon in the game is the recycle hat, the 32bit coin gun, and the diamond bullets.

Attached: ss+(2019-06-23+at+09.30.19).png (553x621, 761K)

I just remaped E to Ctrl and that's it. Makes menuing a bit awkward tho because control becomes next tab.

it does. come back with better luck

Oh thanks

Where the fuck do I get a fell leaf

Yep I use steam to rebind controls in games on all services and ones that are independent downloads.
Just have to go into settings and turn on support in the controller area buddy

Is there an item to reduce your HP to 1? I want to abuse red remembrance

Giant Mocos in Den of Behemoths.

Played with only keyboard as I always did with any castlevania games. Using the mouse feels off and I can't reliably slide at will nor backstepping without clumsily pressing all the wrong keys. After getting stuck fighting Zangetsu, I mapped all the keys and he went down on my second try.

Only at 13 now.

Is that after Gebel or something? I've done everything but confront him and just wanna make ramen.

Thanks user, i guess I'll install steam and make an account

Where do I get the silver bromide for the camera?

Too low, dont bother with it now. Dont forget drinks to increase your LUK

>drinks to increase your LUK
lol wut?

Yes.

you dont really defeat, just waste time until red orb appear. Invert and destroy it instead. Then go mid Garden of Silence and there is another red orb, thats actual location to access final area.

>Gebel doesn't have a second form

LOL, so that concept art was completely fake.

You'll run into it, it's not hidden or anything.

Food and drink have First Time Bonus, which increase your stats permanently. Drinks mostly increase your luck

Does the Paris, Spain man appear in a 3rd location? I found him twice already

Shit man I had no idea.
If you dont mind having a console style overlay when you open with the middle button its actually really handy for quickly rebinding something once you get use to its layout.

It doesnt like games from other launchers sometimes like blizzard though.
Good luck buddy, hope you get it figured out.

>she

That's really bad.

So you can't pick up items that are in mid-air? What about boss orbs (if they even exist)?

The fuck?

Pic related fights like Gebel 2.0. Similar-ish moveset that functions like an enhanced version of Gebel's moveset.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.38M)

there's like 4 bosses that with with generic fireball/icicle/lightning magic, a bit disappointing.

Ohhhh, ok. Was worried about confronting him and Gremory being the final boss in that room.

I guess you mean that dude who's trying to teleport home but keep thinking of different places? Yeah he shows up a third time and he's not even hidden that time so don't worry about it.

still can game over too if you just enter Gebel room immediately without zangetsu...which i did. Caught me by surprised.

Alright, I'm stuck. Who do I need to kill to be able to swim underwater? Where to go to get double jump?

Looks like you mistimed it and could've probably done it but that's the wrong way to do it though.

That tentacles drop shard for you to swim around

>was sad that you had to kill not-Alucard
>then found out killing him didn't even phase him, he just brushed his death off and went back to bitching about his library
This game, man, I fucking love it.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

does this shitty ass game have any fanservice

That jump is possible but its really tight and they fucked it.

Just got 100% of the map and beat the final boss. I give the game an 8. Its butt ass ugly however the soundtrack is awesome and it plays well. It has some progression problems like hiding the item to get past those spikes in a random ass upside down corner. Bunny Miriam is HOT.

Attached: 1554331870507.png (590x594, 444K)

There you go, good for you.

Yes

Attached: 1561207693242.png (1269x715, 1.6M)

>have the recipe early
>can't craft the items because materials not available

congratulations!

Mod already up ? Or just in bunny form ?

> It has some progression problems like hiding the item to get past those spikes in a random ass upside down corner.
I wouldn't really call it hidden more like the game want's you to explore everything. I personally immediately went to that tiny unexplored spot in the towers when I got the inverting ability..

so uhhh how do i get the speedy move?

You gotta beat the speedy guy for that.

where is the speedy guy i thought i'd get it after the final boss but nope

Its on left section of Dens of Bahamoth, after Gold Boss

He's that dude to the left in den of behemoths, you have to beat him in a race.

What heck the music name when you in shop area ? Nothing to be found in music player

but i was trying to get that skill to beat him with it ;_;

Attached: 1541662605227.jpg (1151x1069, 66K)

Get higher rank of laser skill and aegis armor.

Get one of the greatswords with a dashing special move. That helped me immensely.

Stack speed belt with speed book and abuse the laser shard, high jump also helps

Where at though

ty for the advice i was going to wait for zangetsu before i bother 100%ing the game but now i'm gonna give it a shot

Don't no why people are giving you any credit this shit looks easy as fuck.

Funny, he did stumble a bit at certain area, give you more space to outrun him.

At nippon Oriental early area, the one that have small bridges.Youll see him anyway.

are you retarded?
Why are you farming in early game?

H I T B O X E S

I hope they fix this.

Attached: file.png (2033x833, 2.39M)

>Looks like you mistimed
It wasn't mistimed he just wasn't doing his kicks fast enough and lost too much air.

When does this happen? Also how access retro part?

Floating items are automatically added to your inventory when you enter the next room, idiots.

So I don't have to go back and get them later smart guy.

about bunnymorph what are the "other moves" that ranking up should unlock?
I ranked to 3 and it doesn't seem to do anything new.

just play the game.

I dont get it.

Not sure what's up with your eyes but that is clearly not touching the lamp.

In fact you wasting time to farm with low luck doesnt make it any better smarter guy. You said it yourself farmed 20x still doesnt drop

yeah, it's better wasting half hour now, then go back later within 2 minutes and take item in 5 minutes. Great logic.

Its doesnt really unlock more actions
At 4 it unlock kick spam and the rest improve it

Literally wasting your time not farming with higher luck items.

KILL THOSE MURDERERS DEAD

What do the scrolls on the mini map indicate?

Rapid kicks (mash attack) and a projectile (red shard button).

Theme of Dominique

play the damn game and then when you'll have the luck gear and passives go back to get what you need in a few minutes instead of wasting hours like a chinkbot you absolute mongoloid

The only way I'd justify that is if you are on insane but you are clearly not.

enemies that match your currently taken quests.

>snabcock is just an entry tier fodder
poor sod, you'd think being a noble would entitle it to something grander

quest

I can't do it user. I'm trying to connect a PS3 controller and it's not working.

Windows says it detects and installs the controller and steam detects the controller but i simply cannot turn he controller on. When i press the PS button nothing happens and the 4 lights just keep blinking. If i choose calibrate or button layout nothing happens so i assume the controller remains off despite being detected. Tried with 2 different controllers and got the same result.

What do? Am i just out of luck?

Attached: pls respond.jpg (1024x579, 44K)

You can see Zangetsu at the very beginning in a rowboat, fucking outrowing your ship during a storm.

EEEEEEEEEE
OOOOOOOOOH

>Dullahan is enemy in starting area
Even better

Certain weapons like whips and spears have sweet spots so anything between you and the whip or the tip of the spear doesn't register.

Here's your third playable character, bro.

Attached: faster.gif (320x320, 1.66M)

Is that what that's supposed to be? I honestly can't make it on in your shitty picture.

Is there something stronger than that cannon fireball you get at the beginning? Shit's hilariously broken at close range and even more so with jump cancel.

Attached: prm-31485-fireball.png (745x1040, 1.01M)

You don't have to do the first jump

wtf, how did you get this video of me?

You'll get an arrow shard pretty soon which fires like 4-5 arrows after upgrading for a small MP cost. Shit carried me through half the game until I got to the point where I got the lightning shard and upgraded it. Shit's broken.

did it with the high jump ability Ty my dudes

You can timestop him

is Rhava Velar any good?
just found out it’s this game’s Crissaegrim

You don't even have to jump, you're supposed to flip the level you retards.

Sure, the fact that it doesn't root you already makes it great. But you're not getting too much of a mileage out of it since it's a very late game weapon.
Spells are the real overpowered shit in this game.

Not him but I already had that part explored so I didn't bother checking it after getting invert.

Even FUCKING Aris did this

Attached: 1246742342362.png (512x512, 361K)

>been playing this nonstop the last 3 days
>left joystick broke on a fairly brand new controller
>constantly drifting to the left
God dammit I knew this was third party trash but I was hoping it'd last a little longer. I don't even go that hard on it

Attached: you think this is a fucking game.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

I feel like Curse of the Moon had better respective boss battles, that bird guy on the ship was a much more memorable fight compared to RoTN version.
Also I feel like the underwater section was missing a boss. Great game but bosses could be better, Zangetsu was probably the best one.

this
i was also disappointed none of them had a desperation attack once dead

Plus, most of the enemies and area just slapped together, not to mention backers enemy request. The whole thing just alchemist wrongdoing summon demon and its side effect corrupt Miriam

FUCKING MADCATZ

Alfred, O.D., and the two final boss phases were also pretty good.

>game has a bajillion weapons
>only 2 actually matter

Attached: 1559676156288.jpg (780x520, 138K)

>fully upgraded crissaegrim jr with shadow tracer

Goodbye, everything

Attached: 1516317709263.jpg (284x285, 20K)

mega.nz/#!ewMAXAKY!9FOuersPRZbRkYIDrDxTmmJvqxufcf5sN_7U6uWkz7M

SWITCHFAGS RISE UP

This is the GOG 1.04 version of the game. Also once you exceed your free download limit you can just turn off you PC, come back in about five hours and continue downloading right where you left off, it's piss easy to do.

Attached: 1560822012133.png (1577x1917, 1.34M)

Just make ans use the high jump skill. It doesn’t matter if you’re slower than him on the horizontal parts, you’ll overtake him every time you need to jump.

I forget his name but he is from Gatchaman

Same thing happened to me (even the "drifting to the left"), but I was able to finish the game before it got worse and almost unplayable.
This is the last time I buy these third-party, probably chink controllers. At least keyboard+mouse isn't that hard to get used to.

WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET CANNON SCRAP?

Attached: 1548893520081.jpg (1003x1416, 154K)

From cannons

As in the ones you see as early as the ship

Im retarded, thanks.

Who?

The MEGA client bypasses the 5GB limit.

fuck zangulus and his shitty upward slash

Consider: O.D. survives your fight with him due to being a vampire, and he states that he must obey those who defeat him.

Bloodless is also a vampire, she’s probably just in hiding trying to avoid having to serve you.

Is bloodless really a vampire though

it doesn't

what's new in this compared to fitgirl's version found on skidrow's site

>try game despite my reservations
>it's actually fun

Dialog and graphics are shit but who cares.

Attached: 1529363563431.png (1300x589, 1021K)

PLAYABLE
ZANGETSU
WHEN

Attached: 1558399577619.gif (357x317, 94K)

Torrent of this
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7f2b3fb2dfd22c1d1d835bc946839d27f7f6a5a0&dn=1.04.7z

>despite my reservations
What the fuck is this faggotry?

Well fuck it then, i give up, this is not worth the hassle. Installed c++ redistributes and 360 drivers and the thing still won't turn on. I'll just make due with the keyboard.

Attached: Fuckin do it.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

Probably. Just a lazy one that discovered a method of teleporting her food straight into her stomach.

it doesn't have a bitcoin miner

Has anyone eve noticed a strange beam of light that sometimes shoots up from the bottom of the screen? The hell is that? At first I thought it was an enemy attack but it sometimes happens when there's no enemies around at all.

Attached: 1466517064204.png (500x500, 13K)

No worry one day you too will learn some big boy words

YOU CAN STUNLOCK O.D. WITH FULLY UPGRADED CLONES SHARD AND SWORDWHIP

Attached: 12323124234.jpg (350x268, 9K)

>misunderstanding the question this hard
based retard

why not just make it possible to pick up falling items like in terraria?

OK retard, keep waiting.

Attached: Untitled.png (800x600, 10K)

inticreated again, probably

Her bestiary description said she's a vampire. However that doesn't mean she's alive still. O.D is significantly stronger than her.

What does the grade of accelerator do?

Whats the best katana? Best thing I can make is Grand Izayoi at 49 atk. Don't know if there are other ones stronger.

I just defeated the twin dragons and I'm still using the shitty flail shard that you get from that monster in the galleon

Is there something better than this that I could be using?

Have you found that soi sauce yet? Grandma's hungry.

I findd that the standard summons are generally not that useful. The bats are pretty good when fully upgraded though.

All the weapons with the glass-looking designs (similar to Miriam's) are the last ones of their upgrade lines.
And I believe Izayoi's damage can be increased by sucking blood with the Bloodless' shard.

Honestly I just spam Welcome Company. It's been my bread and butter for the whole game and I've upgraded it to rank 9. Its multi-hit and gives you a natural barrier against projectiles which trivializes many bosses. My wife absolutely rees at it though because Miriam keeps saying "MY SELF AND MY SHADOW" in every cast.

Help. I think I'm missing a recipe. Lady asking for food I don't have. Shimmering Forneus or something

think the word you're looking for is 'simmered'

Just keep playing until you get the recipe then.

At final boss, how do I beat this dude
im using crissaegrim and have fire spells upgraded but it can't hit him properly

That's cool

It's very easy to detect when the item is stuck in a solid. it should be obtainable at that point. but even worse it should have push out collision but it doesn't even have that.

Shouldn't shit like this not happen in games with this much platforming?
theres countless ways action games avoid this.

that's not the "intended" way to get the chest

I just use bats, valkyrie sword and that directional spell that extends the spinning sword.

Yeah no shit. the fact that you can spam a high mobility move with next to no cooldown to fly acrous the screen is a problem for platforming no?

Metroidvanias don't generally put much emphasis on platforming.

where do you get sword whip?