ELDEN RING, OOOHHH ELDEN RING

Are you ready for the most epic game ever made?

Attached: elden-ring-580x334.jpg (580x334, 19K)

Is that a rhetorical question?

>ELDEN RING, OOOHHH ELDEN RING
Anyone else always read this to the song O Christmas Tree?

Don't reproduce.

considering how lackluster sekiro was, no not really

miyazaki and from peaked with bloodborne and it's DLC, it's been a downhill ride ever since

>it's been a downhill ride ever since
>Still producing goty content anyway
It's a long way down from the top, user. From isn't even a quarter of the way down yet. If they're even falling at all.

>Martin is merely a lore guy
yeah no

I doubt you can even imagine it..

a miracles still gonna be shit?

What's wrong with Sekiro?

its too normie apparently..

George Martin is a hack. And so is dark souls.

that which commanded the stars..

>goty content
It's decent at the best of times

SHATTERED

Awful opinion. Fuck off to the Smash threads, kiddo.

>ELDEN RING, OOOHHH ELDEN RING

Attached: senior circle.jpg (869x1024, 318K)

Considering how even the summoning dark souls normies got their asses handed and how the gaming journalists bitched at it even more than they did with DS/BB, i'd say it's good. Definitely could use a dlc to expand the usage of consumables and prosthetic. The combat and parry mechanics are good.

By someone... or something

You fucked it up, stupid shit.

Yeah, can't wait for the Q3 2021 release.

don't tell me you don't see it..

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Look up at the sky! IT BURNS

I know. Sorry user, I got carried away...

Yea Forums narrates Elden Ring when?

After they made a game where anything that isn't a bossfight is a complete chore, not really.

>Next iteration of From's character creator
10 character slots ARE NOT going to be enoigh.

Attached: 1515117284234.gif (500x495, 860K)

i doubt you can even imagine it
but yes, as fuck

That shit just looks like an average fantasy game. GRR Martin is a hack.

I'm excited to get my shit kicked in. I never got good at DS3 because I'm trash in general, didn't bother with sekiro becuase one of the big things I enjoyed about DS was the fashion. No fash no cash

It's a CGI cutscene with no gameplay shown, how the hell do you know what the game looks like?

Despite my constant bitching that there was no gameplay for anything at E3, this trailer did get me hyped. My body is not ready

average fantasy has like one dragon and the last on the whole world wizard on the verge of being oom.

>It's Fun Because It's Hard: What's Gonna Happen Next Man Edition

Fromfags deserve the rope. 14/88

>from the top
Delusion.

No but seriously, how do you know what the game is like already? Are you from the future?

When are we gonna see gameplay bros? Tokyo game show or is there a Playstation experience this year?

Attached: castlewatchers.jpg (1200x1350, 799K)

I'VE SEEN THINGS I DOUBT YOU PEOPLE COULD EVEN IMAGINE

Attached: latest[1].jpg (605x289, 20K)

This is an open world epic SoulsBorne RPG. It is the culmination of everything FromSoftware has learned throughout the years. It's gonna take some time to cook. Expect 2023. Oh and its nexgen exclusive.

please release it

Attached: lee.jpg (1000x558, 49K)

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH ELDEN RING

OHHHHHH MOMMY ME WANT ELDEN RING

Dumbo it's been in dev since ringed city and From crank out games like clockwork, it'll be out in March

Attached: 1548821406213.jpg (3840x2160, 1.75M)

>Elden Ring has been in development for over two years already. Miyazaki says work began just after it wrapped on Dark Souls III’s DLC wrapped up, and The Ringed City released at the end of March 2017.
2020 release

>overrated studio
>overrated fiction writer
Of course it's going to be "epic". Normies (Yea Forums) will suck it up.

OOOOOOOOOH ELDEN RING YES FUCK YES GOD OOOOOOOOOH FUCK YES

Attached: 6bac957f04cf04d004d2383bb0b53cb7.jpg (500x371, 103K)

he was too shit at it most likely

>elden ring fragments as currency
Are they gonna do this?

What if Painter Girl's painting?

Attached: 1487652805616.jpg (2542x3502, 1.45M)

The currency will be star fragments, actually.

please just release it

Attached: i cant beat it 2.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

What if youre retarded

Have sex.

Yes. Gimme.

Attached: 1561238430535.jpg (401x401, 33K)

back to your containment board

Damn, that would work

>from falls for the open world meme
When the hero lives long enough to become the villain. Seriously though, a lot of why the good souls games are good is because of the level design. MGS was the same. You lose the tight level design and set pieces, and the games that relied on it will suffer.

Looks like another memeborne game. Easy pass.

Attached: how-much-do-u-like-me-look-up-at-the-33554667.png (500x955, 300K)

>Looks like another memeborne game.
I wish it was a sequel, but it's too late now that they've wasted the formula on Shit Souls 3 and Kekiro.

I expect it to be "open world" in a sense that Shadow of the Colossus is open world.
You'll have a hub in the middle of big empty atmospheric world and you'll have to travel to different kingdoms which will have more classic FromSoft layout, essentially replacing shitty unconnected quick travel world from DS3

>is just Dark soul+ a fat fuck who can't write
i can't wait

Attached: 421.jpg (617x543, 41K)

ROSENROT OOOOH ROSENROOOT

That doesn't sound so bad, but ever since MGSV when I hear a game known for good level design is making an open world game, I get nervous. What is this about a horse for traveling?

You know you just described OoT right?

>From makes an open world game
Now I'm going to have to backtrack through an open world every time I kill a boss or do anything of note to see if anything has changed or an npc has new dialogue.

Nobody knows. Wait until the next big game show and hope they'll go into more detail.

They always have warps and KF3 had a giant world that was just fin thats to the travel methods.

Also you wont find everything your first time because there will be many quests with multiple paths and several endings like always so why even bother being upset?

Because autism. I am compelled to find it all and without guides. It's really out of my control.

It's probably going to be interconnected like the first DS since Miyazaki said he uses the term "open world" differently. Also teleportation and horses are there.

>This is GoT season 2 the game
>Final boss is Full power Dany fused with Drogon
>You can recruit the one true king Stannis (never dead)

If this game has quick travel from the start FROM is dead to me

Attached: absolutely_disgusting.jpg (640x640, 64K)

>never played from games before souls
Retard

>No release date in the CGI trailer.
>Open world.
>Q1 2020 is already packed.
>GRRM.

Also, it was in dev for 2 years and a half, and considering it's the biggest game in From's history, it isn't enough when Sekiro toke 3 years.

Either late 2020 or early 2021.

M-Maybe it'll come out this year...

Attached: son you've got a way to fall.gif (540x235, 1.99M)

shit enemy and boss variety as well as a lack of skills.

Attached: 1539486241458.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

I miss you Suzy

Early-mid 2021 is my estimation.

why is everyone so assblasted that it might be another "souls" game?

no one cares about Armored Core you cringe boomer. That's like asking for a new AAA Commander Keen game from Bethesda
FROM is a souls company now.

Im talking about Kings field
You know the shit that inspired souls
retard

Namco has a SoulsBrone game already called Code Vain they want to promote, so I won't expect anything till 2020 to be honest.

They might also not want to release it near Nioh 2. People would get the Souls fatigue.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Hisoka.png (594x459, 145K)

I dragged myself through Nioh 1 and I only have a few of the double boss fights and some of the twilight missions left before I get the platinum but I'd rather get shot in the mouth than touch that fucking game again.

Your loss senpai. I'm not replaying Nioh 1 either since I'm keeping that itch for Nioh 2.

Maybe Gamescom, based on their previous marketing history.

the classic cycle of

>thing become popular
>Yea Forums hate thing

been here since 2007 it didnt use to be this way but oh well

Nothing more fun to finally see retarded DS elitists always braging that compose 90% of Yea Forums souls threads get their ass handed by Sekiro. Just illustrates what I always said : they're shit and only ever managed to beat these games thanks to summons and by putting one gazilion points in vigor.

I poured over a hundred hours into it to try and force myself to like it but I wanted to gouge my eyes out by the time I reached the end. Buildfaggotry is not my thing and the game is either
>stack build buffs and enemy debuffs until living weapon turns everything into a fucking joke
or
>get curbstomped and die to some bullshit
Other than the oogabooga samurai, kind of the Toad, and Hino-Enma, I don't think there was a single boss-fight I actually had to "learn" and improve over time with skill. It's just item and buff/debuff spam till either you or the boss turn into a complete joke. I also resent games with slowdown mechanics and Nioh has like three different debuffs that kill your speed.

let the zoom seethe

MY GRRM HACK NEN