"But!"

>"But!"
>"Hello you...."
>"I'm guru Larry, and welcome to Fat Cunt."

Attached: Larry_Bundy_Jr.jpg (900x900, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJNqz14UO5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/incel/ (Internet celebrities) board when?

Attached: 1512239090001.png (500x500, 38K)

never

>Haha I called him an incel, that means I win! xD

You need to go back.

Attached: 1560449607150.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>comments on every video

>/incel/ (Internet celebrities)
lel

Damn thats good

Seriously, why hasn't Hiro created an e-celeb board yet? This website seriously needs one.

Is Guru Larry the only one on YouTube worth watching now?

not video games

>implying phil isn't the king of Yea Forums

Attached: 5yv3nvuithp11.png (188x259, 55K)

>The chad ashens and larry
>the virgin pewdewpie

Not really, sometimes threads are about video games where there's a lot of eceleb discussion that could get moved over there that shouldn't.
Not this one though.

/vn/ for vidya news could be an idea.
/yb/ for Youtube & Internet Videos could be another, giving twitch whores and youtube threads on Yea Forums a real home.

I'll take "people most likely to be caught with cp" for 100 Alex.

Attached: 58F51EE1EBBC48A99901977A0D0614BA.jpg (1125x1137, 419K)

>british video games
>retro at that
>talk about shitty lower rate pretend-computers with terrible ports

>so insecure he thinks anytime someone types out "incel" it's about him
>absolute reddit spacing

Attached: 1554856575406.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Moc moc a moc

quit virtue signaling and getting all upset and faggity on others behalf....unless of course you are an ever bigger fucking faggy sort of loser that you are so self centered and dumb to think that shit was about you.

you look like quite upset user

big boomer user working the lefties into a seethe

Attached: 31C03034-4E93-445B-8465-A1A1C1D27E94.png (604x630, 334K)

Based

Why is Yea Forums so obsessed with talking about video games? No other board is like this. Yea Forums talks about actors, Yea Forums talks about athletes, /ck/ talks about chefs, Yea Forums talks about musicians. But Yea Forums? Oh no no no, you can't talk about anything that isn't just the video games themselves.

And even then 9/10 video game threads quickly divulge into /pol/ posting

>Yea Forums talks about actors
Don't pretend that isn't a cancer.
Even then, people who are a part of the films they watch.
>Yea Forums talks about athletes
The people competing in the sports they're discussing
>/ck/ talks about chefs
People who make food
>Yea Forums talks about musicions
People who make music
>Yea Forums talks about e-celebs
People who make videos. These videos happen to be about videogames, but that doesn't make them videogame related. Notice how nobody spergs out when threads are actually about game devs.

For as much as these threads make you seethe they're not as apparent as you like to claim.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJNqz14UO5c

>These videos happen to be about videogames, but that doesn't make them videogame related.
Yes it does. It makes them content creators related to video games in the same way Anthony Fantano is a content creator related to music.
>Notice how nobody spergs out when threads are actually about game devs.
People do that here all the time.

Why do you hate him?

The only thing I notice is that all gamedev threads are guaranteed to have "where are le vydia gaems" sperging in the first 10 posts and devolvement into /pole/ boogeyman shitflinging within the next 20.

Clever

Attached: 1560378538110.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

>not recognizing wordplay as an adult
You need to go back to school.

Because no matter where the fuck do I go on youtube, he's the top voted comment.

>reading yt comments
Found your problem

He's decent enough. Also a couple guys who started at retrowave that don't go overboard with the WaCkY aNgRy game reviewer personality and instead, focus more about about particular topics or curious gaming paraphernalia from the 90s.

it's a good idea
hiro will never do it

False equivalency.
All roles you mentioned are essential in the execution of their respective fields but internet celebrities aren't essential to videogames. In case of Yea Forums it would be videogame developers, from coders to voice actors, but e-celebs are just consumers like us that play their games publically online rather than for themselves. They fall more into Yea Forums territory since they are public entertainers in an audiovisual medium.

I like him