Final boss is an unstoppable force of destruction, devoid of malicious intent and only following its true nature

>final boss is an unstoppable force of destruction, devoid of malicious intent and only following its true nature

Attached: LLOYDblack-hole[1].jpg (1100x859, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TxWN8AhNER0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-hair_theorem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole_information_paradox
youtube.com/watch?v=xti_6Bzpa8A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetar
youtube.com/watch?v=N4RUegWPdis
youtube.com/watch?v=e-P5IFTqB98
allthatsinteresting.com/candiru
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ-drpEGRc0
youtube.com/watch?v=dvnfQ4uTTvk
saddlespace.org/whittakerm/science/cms_page/view/7795339
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4xYacTu-E
youtube.com/watch?v=4P4O5797-BU
youtube.com/watch?v=_0T1HyVmk8M
youtube.com/watch?v=qR7urn4DbTo
youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
youtube.com/watch?v=_NZ77BYqFzE
youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g
youtube.com/watch?v=GDpmVUEjagg
youtube.com/watch?v=ro4TycNHjq0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_vacuum
youtu.be/awEAFwyB_fE?t=635
youtu.be/awEAFwyB_fE?t=992
youtube.com/watch?v=fkq8vwBV8Zc&list=RDPGkPEDFRgng&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=_wdc_cDaUNQ&list=PLvNp0Boas722S8F_-p4qiR7XDZZbHRzkV&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ3j12pF84o&list=PLvNp0Boas722S8F_-p4qiR7XDZZbHRzkV&index=18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

space ass

>force of destruction
Or a force of creation?

>pass through the event horizon
>no matter which way you go the center of the black hole is in front of you

>gets killed by a sword

When time becomes space

>pass through the event horizon
>no matter which way you go the center of the black hole is in front of you
Brainlet here, how does that work?

I can't believe SE isn't free anymore

That's what Mass Effect originally was.

Gravity fucks up spacetime. Once you pass the EH, the singularity lies in the future of your light cone.

Attached: penrose_schw_rev.gif (486x289, 7K)

Directions become fucked for everything including light. There literally isn't a direction that isn't towards the center.

Attached: blackholedirections.png (744x1088, 29K)

Hello there

Attached: Malos is right.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Attached: Darth Nihilus.jpg (600x800, 26K)

Literally did nothing wrong. Nobody calls hurricanes evil.

Attached: smug malos.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

Try again final boss.

Attached: whitehole.jpg (1024x614, 45K)

Reminder that without a BH, we wouldn't be able to shitpost today.

>whitehole
what's that?

Laws of physics bend to make it so. It's not really something our minds can comprehend easily.

Your moms cunt

Infinite material produce.

yeah, okay
this was based

Attached: 1561219375816.jpg (244x295, 8K)

Space and time is bent within a black hole.
Anywhere you move, you move towards the singularity.
But, as I said, time is also bent, so the more time goes on, the closer you get to the singularity too.

This. Also you will never reach the singularity.

The hole that succed the world

Attached: 1556715421822.jpg (680x557, 79K)

Attached: Gordon Freeman.jpg (600x515, 27K)

>tfw no black hole gf to suck you off

Attached: 1549824170828.jpg (1000x1360, 134K)

This is why I love humanity.

Basically, going into a black hole is a countdown to your death.
The bigger it is, the longer that countdown is.

Yes.

Attached: 1558288909356.jpg (680x817, 70K)

Life itself is a countdown to your death, doofus

It's gravity, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Attached: Dio after reading stephen hawkings' books.png (500x300, 104K)

name one game

Yes, but a decades long one, not an hour or day long one.

So what is it?

Attached: hqdefault (15).jpg (480x360, 8K)

Space engine

Lavos.

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: Cn5-bBGWIAAMpf8.jpg (1200x895, 358K)

The opposite of a black hole.
A black hole absorbs materia and doesn't let anything that falls into it escape.
A white hole spews materia and doesn't let anything enter into it.

Mass Effect

that's only relative though. from the outside, someone going in's death would stretch on towards infinity
for the person on the inside, it would happen at the normal rate, ignoring the instant spaghettification

So what is it?

Attached: WelldocumentedScratchyIberianchiffchaff-poster.jpg (320x240, 5K)

I already told you. Are you just going to keep posting niggers and being le funny?

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 1551188645228.jpg (222x227, 3K)

but rapiers are malicious and bad

>final boss is yourself

which games do this?

Attached: party.jpg (640x646, 59K)

youtu.be/TxWN8AhNER0

Attached: colonel-roy-campbell-metal-gear-solid-the-twin-snakes-49.9.jpg (210x240, 9K)

I didn't know white holes even existed, neat. Thanks, user.

Dragon's Dogma.

Don't worry user, I got the reference

they dont. they're theoretical fiction at best

I've never seen one before, no one has
but I'm guessing it's a white hole

They are only theoretical, we have no proof they actually exist, we "know" about them like we knew about black holes 50 years ago, due to pure math.

Fantasy Zone 2

Dragons dogma and Infamous

But they aren't. Without Rapiers there wouldn't be life in the first place. They're just part of a cycle, a force of nature, indifferent to what's good or bad.

This

Attached: ying yang.png (768x768, 9K)

BTFO

m-mommy

>Game has a bleak ending

Attached: 1560836719132.jpg (1071x1068, 637K)

Pokemon super mystery dungeon
Pokemon mystery dungeon Gates to infinity
Dark matter and bifrost were both forces of nature with no evil intent, they were born out of the feelings of Pokemon who had come to know evil and despair

so what is it?

>gets stopped by a door

Black hole? More like BLACK HOE lmoa

Yes?

Attached: 1552543516058.png (990x1200, 1.51M)

>when mommy returns you to her womb

All of you just repeated the original statement without any explanation on how or why

Shit no Kuni

>Basically, going into a black hole is a countdown to your death.
That's assuming you even survive long enough to pass the event horizon, which you won't.

Cool

Attached: white hole.jpg (811x1073, 391K)

it bends space
every vector points towards the center
that's why even photons can't get out

Good and bad that is, but also balance...

>the how
warping of spacetime due to immense gravitation force
>why
that's how our universe functions

Not final boss but in binding of Isaac you fight isaac in the cathedral.

Power of friendship will stop it.

in a fight who'd win a magnetar or a black hole?

That plot device that a blackhole turns into if you fire dozens of Nova Bombs at it.

This

Attached: ff13.jpg (616x353, 51K)

>black holes are stars not massive enough to go supernova, but not small enough to turn into a white dwarf
>they collapse on themselves and the ensuing reaction of a gravitational collapse creates a singularity possessing an absurd mass in proportion to its size that a spoonful of black hole would weigh as much as our fucking planet does
>the immense gravity of a black hole due to its ridiculous mass rips everything around it to shit and slowly draws and absorbs it, splitting things down into their basic particles and emitting hawking radiation as it does

This but unironically. Only if humanity is united they will survive even more powerful threats.

at least you won't make it into a black hole, you'll be atomized by the invisible circular laser right outside it's event horizon

We literally don't know this because no one has been inside a black hole and come out to tell of it. This is just assumed theoretical physics.

Nolan pls go.

Attached: 1557655848520.png (847x1061, 1.08M)

black holes aren't real but if they are we likely know nothing about them and they are probably the complete opposite of what we expect them to be

Attached: big smoke.jpg (184x274, 5K)

Is Taoism the final redpill?

whats the surface of a black hole like? would it be solid, plasma? smooth, or just fucked up all over the place?

We got the photo and it is exactly what we expected.

There's no "surface" because there's nothing there, you fall forever

>final boss is an unstoppable force of destruction, devoid of malicious intent and only following its true nature
So what's a nipple's true intent?

sure you did

There's no "surface", just the event horizon which is just the point where gravity is too strong to let photons escape the black hole, it's not a physical boundary.

>boss is unstoppable force of nature
>runs away in the first game
>gets beaten by prayer in the second one
Going to this scale in video games is just cringe, because the resolution ends up being the same as something with much less power and lower stakes

Would that shit even hurt

Fun fact, Christ teachings are weirdly close to Taoism.

sure i understand what the event horizon is, but there must be "stuff" in there in the middle somewhere right? matter? what state is it in?

black holes aren't real bud it's just a fun pass time to think about it

>black holes are stars not massive enough to go supernova, but not small enough to turn into a white dwarf
wrong, black holes are not stars, and many black holes are formed from supernova remnants (if massive enough)
>a spoonful of black hole would weigh as much as our fucking planet does
you're thinking of neutron stars. black holes are infinitely dense

actually this is incorrect, stellar black holes can result from the supernova (or hypernova) of a sufficiently massive star provided it is not a pair-instability supernova
Supermassive stars (solar-mass 250+) may even directly collapse into a singularity without a hypernova event

however stellar black holes are not the only category, the much larger supermassive black holes, usually found at the center of galaxies are way to large to be formed by stellar collapse
how they were formed is currently still open for debate

then you've also got the micro-singularies resulting from high energy collisions but they're so small they stop existing before they can affect anything

There's the accretion disk, which is materia that's been accelerated so much that it's transformed into plasma, but nothing else.

Attached: 1535518303805.png (578x262, 116K)

Spaghettify my penis mommy

So now that we big titty anime girls for black holes, what's next? Vacuum decay?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-hair_theorem

yes they are or you didn't play mass effect 2 and 3?

The planet doesn’t weigh anything, brainlet. Weight is a function of gravity.

singularities bend the fundamental laws of nature to it's breaking point just by existing
it's impossible to describe them in anything other than mathematical terms
like how a black hole that doesn't rotate is a point, but a black hole that rotates is a 2 dimensional ring

t. black hole

fucking braindead zoomer

Guild wars 1 had yourself as a boss in the middle of the first campaign
Well sort of, didn't look like you but used your build.

Yeah, I screwed up the explanation partway and realized it too late because I was using my memory. Black holes are stellar remnants though and can occur after a star goes supernova or collapses on itself, as you said.

but you wouldnt count the accretion disk as being part of the black hole though? when people mention a black hole of X solar masses, where the fuck is that mass at? things cannot just disappear, so where does stuff go when it "falls" through the event horizon? there must be a thing at the middle

How so?

>we

Funner Fact: Most religions are incredibly similar at their core, with similar teachings and morals.

Damn I truly got BTFO

i really dont want to die

DO NOT FUCKING QUESTION ME!!!

they don't, black holes aren't real and no amount of half assed theories can explain them

>things cannot just disappear
It can't, and scientists know it, it's called the information paradox.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole_information_paradox

Things can't just disappear, but we can't know where they go because we can't know what happens when an object reaches the singularity.
We know the more matter a black hole consumes, the bigger it becomes, that's what they mean with solar masses, but that's it.

We need black hole chan at the computer making posts like these

Funnest Fact: all people everywhere are the same human garbage

>Final boss is all that but enjoys it's work regardless

Attached: 1561163998684.png (1440x810, 1.03M)

We literally took a picture of it and looked exactly like we predicted it would.
They exist, we just don't understand them because our knowledge of space is minimal.

sure you did :D:D:D

So what is it?

This is Slav sign. To be honest.

Both are for retards who don't want to think about things, but still want to feel morally superior despite their little dicks.

>we

>Le epic nihilist
Go suck some cocks.

black holes don't exist and the theories surrounding them are just bullshit

proof

The idea behind it is to show how powerful the hero really is despite how seemingly small he is. It's supposed to uplift the hero, but when it's used too often, it simply lowers the villain.

Good and bad.

You're gonna get fully whirred

Attached: a83KVP1_460s.jpg (460x266, 14K)

based. not even einstein believed that shit but your half assed modern ''scientists'' are right? top kek

The millennials have arrived.

There is no "thing" in the middle because all matter is disintegrated by the space-time anomaly that is the black hole. There is no surface you could land on and take a walk if you could theoretically be immune to its effects and approach it point blank, because all a black hole is is just a massive "NO" zone in space. The singularity itself has no "size" you can speak of, only mass. It is infinitesmall and I don't want to go into shit like Planck length and singularities because it makes my brain hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=xti_6Bzpa8A

>Every boss getting bigger

Attached: 1543078716261.jpg (1600x1103, 208K)

just so everyone is aware
nobody in this thread has a proper working understanding of black holes, there's like 50 people on the planet who do and they could only properly explain it to the 10,000 smartest people on the planet
so every explanation here will be flawed by definition (unless course one of those 50 likes shitposting on Yea Forums)

good argument based retard :D:D:D

what?

Attached: blackhole.jpg (976x549, 19K)

Attached: 3d6qm5o37rt21.jpg (1495x2048, 269K)

Friggin' religionfag brainlets.
I couldn't DARE delude myself just because "it feels GUD...!"

God is just an "adult's" imaginary friend.

>DUDE A DISTORTED PICTURE SUCH PROOOF :D
lmao

Einstein was also proven wrong multiple times and got btfo'd by quantum mechanics.

But gravitation exist... and no exist in same time.

still a superior opinion to modern ''scientists'' making bullshit up about black holes :D:D:D

that's an eclipsed sun

>quantum mechanics
also a load of nonsense

do white holes exist?

Is the reason you don't leave your computer because you're afraid you'll fall off the side of the earth?

white hole? what's that?

This is a very low quality post in an otherwise fun thread and I want you to feel ashamed of yourself, even though that moment of shame would last less than the existence of theorized micro-black holes.

Attached: Hoplite of disapproval.jpg (612x642, 107K)

Your mom was too big to be included in this image.

would having each and every atom in your body stretched to infinity, one by one, hurt?

eh superlarge stars are disappointing
they're tepid clouds of gas pretending they're still a star
Take the famed VY Canis Majoris, barely 20 solar masses left in that thing

Now R136a1, that is one hell of a star
315 times the mass of the sun
9 MILLION times brighter (basically at 1 AU you'd be turned into exiting physics just from the light)
Damn thing is so utterly ludicrously massive that it can't be formed naturally, it's the result of 2 of the largest stars in the galaxy colliding and fusing into one ultra-massive star
And when this thing dies it's literally to heavy for a hypernova, it just turns into a singularity while ejecting 2 jets of matter at near light speed

Attached: r136a1-star.jpg (950x444, 28K)

Pleasure is the ultimate motivation for everything, may the source be physical or mental.
Everyone is, technically, a hedonist.

No would believe in God if they made them feel bad.

>you have to be flat earther to not believe in half assed theories about theoretical objects on the other side of the universe
do you realize believe there are points in the universe that are infinitely small but infinitely dense is the same as believe in a flat earth? or has irony not grasped your tiny brain yet?
s-sorry

Good god. Literally the cunt.

funny, the most powerful stars are small and dead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetar

>believe
believing*

>Every single legendary Pokemon is lending his strenght help in order to stop the planet from frying against the sun
>This theme blast in

THE MOST KINO MOMENT IN THE ENTIRE FRANCHISE and it wasn't even made by Game Freak

I believe that retarded phoneposters don't have a place on this board. Learn how to write a fucking sentence properly before trying to win an argument.

>DUDE SCIENTISTS AND THEORIES FROM THE 1940S ARE SUPERIOR TO MODERN SCIENTISTS LMAO

Attached: 1407571362841.jpg (748x543, 222K)

kek

Attached: tumblr_pqex6l921T1vetteu_540.jpg (540x810, 101K)

They fed an ai random data and it produced a black hole image because it was trained on black hole images. You could piss into it's input telescope and get a black hole image.

Ok but, but here me out. What if we took three of those unstoppable forces and compressed them into an even more unstoppable force. THEN fire it at the original.

Attached: smugshu.png (818x787, 436K)

>hurr durr i prefer consistent lies rather than adjusting my view depending on the evidence and I'll paint it off as a virtuous thing
If the world consisted of idiots like you, there would be literally ZERO progression.

Fuck forgot to post the ost youtube.com/watch?v=N4RUegWPdis

Based.

THIS ISNT BLACK HOLE YOU FUCKING NAZIS ITS AFROAMERICAN HOLE!

No, it's a cute anime girl.

Attached: 1560685038683.jpg (989x1400, 124K)

I'M GONNA SAY IT

This.

Attached: Slan_Anime.png (1451x816, 1005K)

course they don't live long, that star will have a total lifespan of barely 2 million years

also if you want to see freaky degenerate stars, look up strange quark stars

>degenerate stars
What are they into, scat?

gravity is strong enough to pull everything towards center. there is no other option than going towards the middle

isn't Jupiter a star?

No, it's a gas giant.

Jupiter is a NIPPLE!

NIGGER HOLES, DESPITE TAKING 0.00013% OF THE SPACE AVAILABLE IN THE UNIVERSE, CONTAIN 50% OF IT'S MASS

>but you wouldnt count the accretion disk as being part of the black hole though?
Only if you count the moon as being a part of the earth

>still espousing a gravity exclusive universe

Attached: retarded and queer.jpg (482x480, 63K)

oh well, i bet the jews are shitting their pants

this image explains it perfectly, thank you.

someone told me it's composition is almost exactly like a standard star but it is just not big enough to self ignite and become a proper star

Attached: q56nicti7cs21.jpg (1440x2160, 1.77M)

they're made out of degenerate matter, a catch all term for forms of matter even physicists think is freaky

>Final Boss speed up the time to the point of universal destruction and rebirth

Attached: 1561237406353.jpg (701x792, 266K)

>gas giant

So he's just like a regular /v poster?

Attached: 1370205905298.gif (500x290, 491K)

>Only if you count the moon as being a part of the earth
well, it sort of is, moon is part of the earth that was ejected when the earth collided with another planet

Black holes are fake retard, if they were real we would be dead by now

What if I throw a match here?

Pretty much, yeah. It'd be a brown dwarf if it could, I guess.

Based.
Cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-P5IFTqB98
brainlet friendly information about BH

>tfw no black hole gf

Attached: 1553121118086.jpg (850x1202, 844K)

Torque is gravity

oh am i keking

Attached: 1550642485361.jpg (560x560, 375K)

it's mostly hydrogen so if massive enough it would ignite
however it would need to be 80 to 90 times more massive to actually trigger fusion so it's nowhere close to being a star

Imagine the smell.

Theoretically only, they never found any proof that they actually exist.
The only thing in the universe that scientists have ever theorized might have been a white hole was the Big Bang itself.

Body Harvest

Attached: body.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

This.

Attached: Shulk.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Nier____

HEHEHE!!!
HE SAID DEM FACTS!!!

Probably initially it might feel like you're just stretching but then gradually it would start to feel like you're being stretched too far by a guy with retard strength and eventually your bones and flesh would be ripped apart

it would be incredibly painful

Is Venus a planet or a star?

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. A black hole sucks time and matter out of the universe: a white hole returns it.

Attached: kryten.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Are you from the future?

Planet like a Mars, with possible of terraforming.

Seraphic blue

Attached: smile.jpg (360x270, 10K)

Does poo recycle its atoms and turn into people?
Because, if so, that would explain YOU...!

but people call it morning or evening star desu..

>spews materia and doesn't let anything enter into it.
A penis?

>People conflating the gravitational lensing used to identify the location of a black hole with how a black hole actually appears so every image now has an orange halo around it for no reason
>People assuming black holes target habitable planets like Galactus even though a stable black hole forming from a star would make the probability of surrounding life unlikely
>People implying black holes are some destruction force when they are the reason for galaxy creation and just about everything in nature can be destructive anyway
Save us from this pop-hell, /sci/.

Attached: 1558287300670.jpg (537x527, 38K)

And you are. And also bacteries.

so all you need to do is move backwards

What is entrophy.

No shit. This literally did not need to be said

>doesn't let anything enter into it
allthatsinteresting.com/candiru

Attached: candiru.png (640x359, 255K)

Actually it is a human planet from the beginning.

I've always wondered if stars have some intelligence we are not able to see

>beats it with love and friendship

Attached: 1548521630609.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. A black hole sucks time and matter out of the universe; a white hole returns it.
Essentially that things spewing time back into the universe.
Which is precisely why you experience those curious time phenomena in life.

what possesses a female to dress up like a internet meme character about a blackhole and spread her ass while in the nude?

Planets are living biengs. literally.

You're aware that this image is largely useless, right? They had already decided what a black hole looked like and manipulated the imaging software until it produced something that looked like it with the given data

My atoms were of DIAMONDS and GOLD...!
You're just an anus if a human body attached.

Just because humanity can't explain it doesnt mean it's not real

duuuuuuuude wa-what if we are all in a bigger black hole and thats why space is black

t. Christopher Nolan

but that's not how it works
the opposite reactions of a black hole's absorption of matter is hawking radiation

No, they aren't.

You know what average earth it is.

>and clipping

How do people not freeze up and go mad at the idea of this stuff? Just thinking about it has me breathing harder

Noosphere says otherwise.

backwards is forwards

Science and religion arent necessarily exclusive
Fags like you have made science and Christianity exclusive. But luckily religion doesnt necessarily mean Christianity

I have no functional means as to explain that question for you in present form.

I shall return.

You're not making sense.
No, all you're making is ME ANGRY...!

Gold is literally a shit under high temperature and pressure..

>entrophy

Attached: gsBfZAL.jpg (224x250, 8K)

Because I could probably beat a black hole.

I always failed to see how they're exclusive at all, if anything you could say that Science and Math are just Man's attempts at understanding the language of God and gaining a deeper understanding of the physical realm

Attached: 0_QTORCCPr2l6NUjja.jpg (923x458, 123K)

High temperature and pressure.

Because of autists like the /pol/ nigger in this thread

He hasn't watched Red Dwarf...

see (my favorite)

everything that rises must converge.

If math is understand of the language of god, you also need to accept that if science proves religion wrong, it's science that wins

Love is the most powerful force in the universe after all.

Attached: 1468654466366.gif (500x216, 1.58M)

>Boss tries to reboot time but good guys stop him and the timeline is still screwy.

Attached: CGreenLanternParallax.jpg (580x880, 86K)

Getting 5k a month on Patreon

I'm from /pol/, he's just a retard

I'm a God-fearing Christian man.
I don't NEED your fancy-schmancy college science to direct me into what's good or bad.
Jesus will guide me for his knowledge is infinite, benevolent and just.

So take your objectivity and stick up your sexy ass, mister.

FAT SMELLY NIGGER

Decent movie but with such cringe moments like this

>HURR DURR I'M SO DEMENTED I PUT GOD INTO EVERY
>MY SMALL DICK AND INABILITY FOR CRITICAL THINKING IS GOD'S PLAN

>I'm from /pol/

Attached: 1505860624170.jpg (683x697, 54K)

She wasn't wrong though. A man's love for his waifu transcends planes and dimensions.

your statement makes absolutely no sense, Religion can't be "proven" just as Gravity can't be either.

somebody give this user a nobel prize

>MOM WHY ARE WHITE PPL STILL ALOUD TO EXIST REEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't like astronomy, it makes me feel stupid no matter how hard I try to understand it.

Attached: 1519328924102.gif (410x308, 2.97M)

Wasn't it his daughter?

Nipples and Zimbabwe.

>spergs out about race for no reason
Yep, it's a /pol/tard

Attached: 20077878787.gif (301x200, 389K)

NO JUST GIVE ME A SHIP AND TIME.

Yeah!!! Cunt is cool.

except God literally is everything, you just never grasped the concept of infinity

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

Science explains how things happen.
Religion explains why things happen.
We eternally move from source to destination; from order to chaos; from Gaia to Basilisk.
Rejoice! The eleventh seal is now broken. The enslavers tremble before the wrathful dragon of chaos. A new age is upon us.

God is alwais good.

- Based on the fact that there is nothing outside of the universe, despite not being able to observe the edge of the universe

>BUT MOOOOM, THE WHITE PPL

>*y
Fix

God is infinity because Christians made him infinity
Other religions missed the trick because they didn't make their gods infinite

/pol/ is a surprisingly diverse board, you'd know if you'd ever gone there

Bacause should you ever get drawn towards a black hole your life is over anyway so you might as well not worry about it
They look creepy though I'll give you that

>Religion explains why things happen.
>uses religion as a tool of determinism
Hard yikes

There's no evidence of God outside of its (many) fanfics.

It's literally 99% alt right spergs, 1% lefty /pol/
Don't even try to defend it as some sort of misunderstood haven of intellectualism. I've been there plenty, and it's certainly not that

you can't just turn everything into an anime girl

vore me blackhole chan

Incorrect.
God as the infinite ALL long predates Christianity. It's a teaching as old as ancient Egyptian, going back to Hermes Trismagistus. The ALL created the universe. The popular deities are themselves not the ALL, but are rather particular emanations of the ALL.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ-drpEGRc0
This!!!!1111

Attached: metal-gear-solid-2-raiden1.jpg (1324x768, 97K)

Why the fuck would you want that for anyone? /pol/ is the fucking joke board.

Try and stop me

zen is, but it's a living practice so you never reach the end.

Exactly. Don't think about it, just let yourself be consumed.

>make up religion
>DUDE HE'S INFINITE

God is beyond Good and Evil. Evil is something that can only exist in the physical realm and stems from greed and materialism.

Pretend you don't know any human religions.
A "God" is by definition infinite and infallible.

If we're ETERNALLY moving from order to chaos, then can it really be described as deterministic?
To eternally move towards a destination necessarily means that the destination cannot be reached.

This.

Attached: 1550101283966.jpg (1000x1546, 250K)

That what a God is.

Law.

>Gravity can't be proven

Reminder that Quasars exist and they are black holes that output more energy than the collective energy of all the stars in the milky way a thousand times over.

Attached: 1920px-Artist's_rendering_ULAS_J1120+0641.jpg (1920x1138, 167K)

God is just a convenient excuse people tell themselves so they can delude themselves into believing their life has purpose outside of what they, the individual, give it.
I ain't here to convince you otherwise, I'm here just to marvel at the victim of obvious cognitive bias.

Thinking about the nonexistent of God fills you with dread, and you can't handle that.

I would argue semantics on this:

a God is finite
God is infinite

>final boss is yourself

Attached: 8ca.jpg (367x306, 38K)

Go ahead and prove it then.

There probably is some meta grand purpose that we can't comprehend with our tiny little monkey brains

God is always represent the good. Devil otherwise. Otherwise God is kill it self and world collapse.

Attached: Irene.(Claymore).full.987318.jpg (1280x1024, 324K)

How do we harness and monetize it in the name of the free market?

How come the size is what causes ignition?

Well yeah that's definitely just semantics. The point is that even if there was a God, we probably wouldn't ever know.

(You)
define alt right, I still don't know what that means. Do you mean white nationalist? Plenty of people on /pol/ aren't white

youtube.com/watch?v=dvnfQ4uTTvk
This

Gravity causing particles to smash together hard enough to start nuclear ignition

I have only played 2 super robot games, but the final bosses seem to fit OP's description.

because they're in their own countries, not my back yard

its still referred to as a theory for that reason, brainlet

Is this the cure for manletism?

saddlespace.org/whittakerm/science/cms_page/view/7795339

Attached: freefall.gif (480x260, 14K)

It's a big hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4xYacTu-E

Watch this memester explain it.

You need to unlearn everything you learned at school about space, time and gravity. The only constant in this world is the speed of light. Matter as we know it is just our senses' response to fluctuations in spacetime. Time is not separate from space, it is part of one thing called spacetime. When you bend space, you bend time as well. It's fucky to bend your head around it all, but it explains black holes. Bear in mind though that, it's not something that we ordinary people can't understand, only a few scientists can, even scientists can't wrap their heads around that shit.

The purpose of life is to live, the HOW of life is where ones relationship with God comes in. Law is formed through a cultures interpretation of God and what is considered to be Good. You're perspective is formed through your ardent individualism, a very western mindset. Like it or not, you are part of a larger organism, your culture and people. You are an individual part of a collective and it is beneficial to be able to operate on both levels.

Thanks user, always good to enter astronomy threads on Yea Forums.

Our knowledge is limited by our senses.
So with that information in mind, we can say with certainty we are not experiencing everything the real world has to offer.

I believe everything is just coincidence, however. With emotions determining the value of things, meaning we only do things in pursuit of pleasure, may it be instantaneous or delayed.

so every Kirby final boss ?

Attached: 1a.png (1536x1080, 1.61M)

How big a black hole would be needed to be stable and eventually devour earth?

>plenty of people
that could be 5 people and you'd still technically be right.
but there is a specific group of /pol/ that controls the majority of the narrative. and it's clear that it's genuinely racist white people. There are a variety of opinions now that /pol/ became popular, and that demographic has become less significant.
but let's not pretend /pol/ isn't populated by a certain kind of person.

Hey, wait a minute, I missed the discussion!

im not the same poster, but define racist

You proved you don't actually understand how black holes work.

God IS good because there is no room for Evil in God. God is ALL, what is their to be greedy or materialistic about? Those are desires of a physical world.

The typical figue of God is depicted as a father figure because even adults look to guidance.
He's an imaginary feel-good placebo and if he is real and is just then he'd understand why I don't believe in him.

He comes across as a neglectful father.

What do you mean with stable?
Also, even the smallest black holes could destroy Earth if they got close enough.

isnt the big bang theory that everything came from some black hole that exploded
what if other black holes are ticking time bombs

Attached: thinking.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>muh dick

Where's my nigger Canis Majoris?

Radiation doesn't exist.

>I'm here just to tip my fedora

God is literally light and hope. From the start.
If hope and light exist God will be there.

Attached: Light.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Hinduism already did it with Brahman. It just also continues to more clearly celebrate fragmented aspects of the whole through its apparent pantheism.

Attached: 1561069525474.jpg (1024x708, 93K)

>fedora shitter
God is real

If its too small (like a lot smaller then a nucleus) i think it just blows up with the energy of a small a bomb. I mean big enough to counter hawking radiation

>Feel-good placebo
>Chastises you with eternal torment if you have a wank

They literally are. All blackholes will eventually explode, thats only after every star died though.

Prove it. You can't

youtube.com/watch?v=4P4O5797-BU
This.

Attached: valkyrie-profile-lenneth-530-1333678636_530x330.jpg (530x330, 28K)

your point being what? You don't like their free speech? People typically become more conservative on /pol/ because arguments are evidence based, rather than feelings based. All races have a right to want to preserve themselves and their culture, does that idea bother you?

Attached: 1545635265080.gif (320x320, 250K)

Attached: 1546037872259.png (1940x1334, 2.17M)

Big Bang Theory is give us one free miracle and we'll explain the rest. Literally deist theology complete with clergy, dogma and believers.

You clearly have no clue about blackholes.
A blackhole radiates energy in form of the hawkings radiation and the smaller it is the more energy it emits which also shortens it's lifespan.

Also a kugelblitz blackhole could be small enough to pass through atoms without beeing able to suck up any of them so how dangerous it would be to earth depends on the energy/mass pumped into it.

God merely exists as a meaning or expression that humans use to describe things they can't explain or don't understand. Maybe god is fate, maybe god is existence itself? Perhaps god is the human collective unconscious? Who knows.

Attached: 1552299315296.gif (500x275, 307K)

Claymore is translated as light sword. Also name Claire is light.

Yeah, /pol/ is full of pretty interesting people.

Attached: 1531075734672.jpg (1130x1325, 181K)

Religion is more for adults than children because when you get older you're more aware of your mortality.
And the thought of nonexistence is displeasurable to lots of people, and the thought of God offers solace from that.

God isn't here to hold your hand, you find your own path and fight your own battles. A hard life is a good life.

Also, all of existence springs forth from the mind, without your mind, there isn't anything. The mind is a gift, its the Universe's way of being aware of itself.

Attached: 1561280313347.png (777x2777, 905K)

>its the Universe's way of being aware of itself
This has got to be the most trite "dude so deep" platitude ever.

So it's a Lavos thread.

S-sauce?

Attached: 1560511849226.png (613x578, 292K)

God is all of those things. God is the unseeable that allows all else to be seen. Those are all aspects of existence, and all existence stems from God.

Nothing you've said is necessarily stupid but I really hope you're not a christian.

America, New Zealand, England, Italy, Netherlands

You learn your flags, if nothing else

Reminder that /pol/ is 90% twinks.

Attached: 1539234921743.jpg (511x772, 97K)

Watch Claymore.

Attached: __clare_claymore_drawn_by_yinwoeren__8977a9232c6bb9d38af37244a10ce2f3.jpg (595x842, 514K)

I can't tell if you people are baiting or not.
It reads like how a child would come up with a superhero.

Also, God can't be omnipotence if he allows evil to exist.
And there's been plenty of times in the bible where he has directly intervened.

I think you're just a simpleton, it was a platitude

Hermetic, if anything

>God can't be omnipotence if he allows evil to exist
thats you insisting how God should be. Evil springs forth from materialism, from the physical realm. Evil is people using free will to place their interests before the well-being of others. A perfect world has everything in it and that includes Evil.

>And there's been plenty of times in the bible where he has directly intervened.
God isn't the bible, brainlet

>God is real
Spider-Man is also real.

Fuck off. Your board single handedly ruined Yea Forums. My favorite boards are dead and filled with scum. Of course not all /pol/tards are cancer, same for Yea Forumstards bbut majority of them is

The concept of the Logos and the concept of the Dao are extremely similar. Christianity was originally called the Way as well, according to the book of Acts.

What if evil necessary to survive for save of the good.

>,
fix

>evil springs forth from the physical realm
>a perfect world has everything in it, including evil
>god is perfect
>god is not material and therefore does not contain evil
???

>God isn't the bible
So where does your one of many interpretations come from?
Your ass?

Too bad, it's about to get its ass kick by a group of teenagers with the power of friendship.

The singularity before the expansion of the universe came from a black hole crushing everything to infinite density

the ones who came during the election or from reddit, yes. I consider Yea Forums and Yea Forums to be far worse, and its not because of /pol/

So what is it?

we have evidence that logically leads to the big bang existing, dont bring religion into things you dont understand and do some research

If God was real he would not allow this unless he's evil last boss of our universe
>youtube.com/watch?v=_0T1HyVmk8M
At least just after show.

Attached: YHVH_Shin_Megami_Tensei.png (300x348, 27K)

Would you even be conscious by then with those tidal forces?

killing somebody out of self-defense isn't evil, if thats what you mean

based

Poor Grandfather frost Saint Nicolas!

>attack
>character slashes black hole with sword
>black hole takes damage

yep

It’s magic.

There is no material without God and God is infinite, the world is not. I never said God was perfect, I said infinite.

Killing is evil but necessary sometimes. Such a rules. of the universe.

paste

desu I was really confused how it would work fully voice-acted

If god isn’t perfect what does it even mean for something to be perfect? You’re the one who brought up the term, you said a perfect world includes all things. God includes all things, so why is god not also perfect?

He's using a sword from another universe, the only thing that can hurt a blackhole, the only thing that cannot be swallowed up by one.

You use the remnants of the black hole you killed to forge another sword, for another universe when they need to slay a blackhole.

But where did the very first sword come from?

all sources

Attached: lrYoDsS-300x173.png (300x173, 8K)

People thought the same of the Sun. Now we know it's just a ball of gas.

Get your sensationalist garbage put of here

>God is infinite
But, where does it say that?
It seems like theists have lost the argument, but are still trying to stay relevant.

Abrahamic religions are way too different from the others to compare them so haphazardly like that. One of their core concepts is the idea of a soul, which is antithetical to Buddhism. Conflating then does nothing but show ignorance.

Why do space threads on Yea Forums always manage to be so comfy? This is the best thread on the board right now

Attached: 7493.jpg (640x480, 137K)

You don't see that there is a difference between perfection and infinity? Your issue seems to rise from some sort of understanding, if Evil didn't exist, we'd have Utopia, right? Utopia is static, life is dynamic. God is beyond just 'the sum of all things'.

Majority of human beings desire similar things, the main difference between these desires being culture.
So these religions are going to have similar results.

Attached: Darkfalz.png (638x384, 48K)

They start comfy but then they turn into religious arguments between pseudo intellectuals and new age schizos.

>final boss only thinks they're an unstoppable force of destruction following their true nature and actually kind of wants you to prove they aren't
>final boss had a hard life

Attached: 1550106271533.png (1280x720, 723K)

>Yea Forums discusses space like gentlemen
>Yea Forums discusses vidya like monkeys

Attached: 1522959002181.png (680x825, 918K)

I'm right.
And the opposing party are morons.

I agree with your logic here but I think something that is dynamic can never be perfect. Being static is a prerequisite to being considered perfect.

thats the very definition of the term of God as the ALL, an infinite being

Space is awesome.

>Abrahamic religions are way too different from the others to compare them so haphazardly like that
Completely wrong, plenty religions have a Jesus figure for example. The Greeks/Romans had Prometheus and the Sumerians had Oannes.

>God as the ALL
So... God is a nipple?

>You will never be a god and know what the hell are really Black Holes and other creation mysteries
This sucks.

Space is gay as fuck and I HATE IT!!!

I meant specifically the religions in that image.

youtube.com/watch?v=qR7urn4DbTo
Space era is based. Fuck off.

Sounds like you're getting it. All religions are results of the human interpretation of existence and being. God exists separate from religion and dogma, its something all cultures arrive at.

Every single discussion that doesn't involve the board's niche tends to be civil. This goes for boards other than Yea Forums as well.

Anyone have unconscious fear of GIANT celestials bodies and giant waste of nothing like middle of ocean? It's pretty spooky for unknown reason. Maybe the scale is reason?

Attached: 1561172150135.jpg (443x461, 57K)

You realize God is literally the universe itself.
>But muh suffering
Yeah hes based. Because without a negative to a positive, life would be rather boring.
>but muh soul
Yeet, it's just reused assets from an infinite amount of RNG before. People talking about past lifes n shit was just the previous game
When shit gets boring Universe presses reser button and big bangs himself another game
>Black holes
Servers brah. No password. No entry
>Afterlife
There ain't any, you just skip to the next game but you wont remember anything from the previous game so you wont get wise and bored.

Isn't literally every enemy in that game a mutated form of Isaac?

Whenever i read things about black holes i get a sense of dread, maybe it's because we are seeing something that we can't fully comprehend yet

Man is social, it fears emptyness.

>Being static is a prerequisite to being considered perfect.
Which is why I shy away from saying 'God is perfect' and instead say "God is infinite'. There are two types of things: the becoming (dynamic), and the become (static). You can't really place God in either of those properly, God is above it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: COSMIC feel .png (633x758, 729K)

So wait, did he speed up time to the point that it loops back to the previous state? So it’s no longer 2006 but 1, 507, 006? And if people knew their future how do they even live? The part where the animals converge into one thing was kinda confusing too.

>what the hell are really Black Holes
Spatial distortion
>and other creation mysteries
Entropy cascade

Would there be nipples without God? I think not

Science and Religion are so tsundere for each other. When you realize how many break through scientists through out history were friars and monks it sorta becomes cute.

Like they both try so hard to out do the other, but inadvertently give one another drive to keep going.

Attached: 1485211938373.jpg (720x720, 45K)

black holes were such bullshit that white holes had to be created to balance the math equations.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NZ77BYqFzE
It existence always must has been restarted, such an order and will of light.

Sorry for the pseudophilosofy, yooay have Agoraphobia, but the scale you're talking may be a normal fear for everybody, specially of unknown.

It?

youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g
This

Attached: 1559687872854.png (600x450, 391K)

Please learn to speak english properly before posting fag

>God is the final boss
>all space anomalies are actually aluding to the true final boss
Real life is going to pull this shit and no one will see this coming. It's bog standard jrpg plot

You know what's really fucking weird about black holes to me? It's not the bizarre bending of space and time, but rather the basic geometry of the things. The radius of a black hole actually scales 1 to 1 with its mass. If you double the mass of a black hole, it's radius also doubles. Due to the square cube law, this means that a black hole technically becomes less dense as it grows.

It doesn't exist as black holes dont exist.
It's pure theory.
That photo? Bullshit.

Buddhism isn't a religion, more a philosophy. It also does have its equivalent of the soul that survives reincarnation. Nirvana is breaking Samsara and returning back to being one with the Universe. Christians believe in reincarnation by a different name, since they believe that Christ came back and will again.

FPBP

Attached: 1494311323365.gif (1020x750, 27K)

I find this shit funny, because this is the modern equivalent of mayans predicting the end of the world in their calendar. I'm sure humanity millenials from now.will look at this and laugh

wouldn't it be very rapid because it relies on a gravity gradient "yanking" your lower parts off your body, rather than some sort of torture device effect?

Earth isn't round
and isn't flat either
earth is potato shaped

youtube.com/watch?v=GDpmVUEjagg
For what purpose?

This is the reason why people think white holes exist. The shit sucked into it can't just disappear, so it's thought it comes out of a white hole.
Essentially they're either ends of a wormhole.

Geoyd.

it's exactly the same as with religious people explaining god. all words, theories and numbers, but absolutely no hard physical directly measurable evidence. just like religious people never interacted with god and only 'saw' him because that's what they wanted to see, black hole fags never interacted with one because it's far beyond their reach and only see it in blurry photos of space because they want to see a black hole there, so anything that resembles one will automatically, 100% undeniably prove it, like jesus on a toast. they will even give it science fiction properties like bending time that has never actually been proven to even exist, like religious people give god magical properties like omnipotence, or how nuclear physicists believed detonating a nuke will set earth's atmosphere on fire because that's what their beliefs and calculations told them.

and now i will be accused an infidel for insulting their god.

its not really reincarnation since he was born once and the return will be in his divine body instead of being born again

youtube.com/watch?v=ro4TycNHjq0

Attached: Saya.jpg (700x1050, 49K)

Let's see it resist the power of the dick.

But that's not really true, that's specifically just how abrahamic religions imagined their god.

Potato

Attached: Shoujo_Shuumatsu_Ryokou_Yuuri_Shoujo_Shuumatsu_Ryokou_Chito_Shoujo_Shuumatsu_Ryokou_tkmiz-1502723.jp (1600x900, 232K)

I don't doubt god is real, but he probably has nothing to do at all with the god (you) believe in

A large enough black hole could pull the entire universe towards it right? What happens if two black holes interact?

Those aren't mutually exclusive.

Persona

Neutron stars are way more fun. At least you can see them

I'd argue that reincarnation and rising from the dead are rather similar, both involve the soul or 'essence' of an individual to return to a body from the ether, especially if its with the knowledge of their past life

This is most close to right answer,

The moon/majoras mask

I love Claire.

dark matter is allowed to leave black holes

God as infinite is not exclusively Abrahamic

No because gravity is only working at the speed of light and the expansion of the universe can keep increasing beyond that.

I can make one of these in 5 minutes on photoshop, why are modern humans so gullible?

dark matter doesn't exist.

Kek

inFamous did it really well. Had a really good motivation and everything.

This.

Attached: Resident_Evil_Degeneration_screenshot_-_Claire_Redfield_with_handgun.jpg (1050x1080, 273K)

No but Saturn was our Sun a bunch of years ago.

Magnum Opus

Attached: planescapetorment_pc_222051.jpg (640x813, 79K)

Gravitational lensing is a good example that you can see with your own eyes, you can see what is behind a large gravity source because the space surrounding it is bent so the light from things behind it goes around it
At the event horizon space is completely bent towards the black hole

Retard.

This is true
>Core is like a heart, pulsating
>Volcanoes, Earthquakes, shit like that
>Control the aspects of our entire lives (Astrology)

Saturn worship is such a fucking rabbit hole

Attached: Saturn-northern-vortex-580x580.png (580x580, 202K)

This.

You do not know what a theory is, don't you? Retards who don't know better use the words to describe the act of spitballing something, but that's not what a theory is, that's a hypothesis.
A theory is a falsifiable, scientifically proven explanation for a phenomena, law or other shit like that.

:^)

Attached: Capture.jpg (1052x332, 60K)

wut? xplain

>2091
>not worshiping Stars

Attached: 1321547687.png (902x507, 582K)

>Final boss is the inevitable destruction of the entire universe that cannot be stopped or even seen until it is too late

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_vacuum

Could you or someone else please post the rest of the set

once something is completely proven, it isn't a theory, learn words

Tales of Symphonia 2
Have to lose on purpose for true ending youtu.be/awEAFwyB_fE?t=635
Fighting yourself: youtu.be/awEAFwyB_fE?t=992

Dark matter is a placeholder

So are black holes like glitches or some shit?

Physics doesn't explain why, physics explains how. Watch Feynmann's interview on magnets and he elaborates on this.

>hes based
He sounds like a irrational faggot.

>negative to a positive, life would be rather boring
But to be bored is a negative. Why wouldn't he just remove boredom all together?

Also:
>God demands full attention
>God demands you do not question him
>God preaches that he is all-good and can not be wrong
>If you question God, you get attacked, verbally and sometimes physically, by his followers
God sounds like a woman to me.

Bravely Default

>reality as we know it could just erase itself at the speed of light thanks to a completely random quantum event
Pretty spooky to be honest family

Cause without boredom you wouldnt know what's fun. And without fun what's the point of living? Ofc your a Yea Forums poster so you hate fun anyways.

Faith and theory aren't the same thing

youtube.com/watch?v=fkq8vwBV8Zc&list=RDPGkPEDFRgng&index=14
>Must be beaten no matter was.

Attached: Xenosaga.jpg (300x168, 12K)

The worst part is it may have already happened and we're just waiting for it to get here

\
youtube.com/watch?v=_wdc_cDaUNQ&list=PLvNp0Boas722S8F_-p4qiR7XDZZbHRzkV&index=9
>Must be beaten no matter.

>black holes are infinitely dense
no such thing as "infinite" anything exists, just because scientists have no idea what they are talking about doesn't mean you can just say such things

Attached: doubt.jpg (207x253, 17K)

Well I wish I'd never learned about this one in particular

Wild Arms 2

There could be a false vacuum decay behind you right now

it's a fucking blazar you retards
that white funnel isn't the "cummies" of creation. It's a giant beam of radiation that comes out in two opposite directions.

A supermassive black hole has such a large event horizon, you could cross it without realizing anything was wrong. You would live to experience the first half of your inescapable inward spiral until you drifted close enough to the singularity to be torn apart.

Stellar-mass black holes would kill you before you even got close though. Even without an intensely-radiating accretion disk.

>A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested and verified in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results. Where possible, theories are tested under controlled conditions in an experiment.
Kek, for an explanation to be called a theory, it needs to be repeatedly tested and confirmed.
It's you who needs to find a dictionary, a theory isn't what you think it is. Don't feel bad tho, literally 99% percent of the population doesn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ3j12pF84o&list=PLvNp0Boas722S8F_-p4qiR7XDZZbHRzkV&index=18

Attached: Xenoblade.jpg (300x168, 7K)