Comfy life sim game where you own a mansion, hire and create maids/butlers that do work...

>Comfy life sim game where you own a mansion, hire and create maids/butlers that do work, rest and build interesting relationships with each other etc
>you can customize the rooms and gardens
>Rpg elements with fun combat in the areas outside your mansion and a small village where you can find treasures and further your riches

why doesn´t this game exist? i just want to live this power fantasy out but theres nothing like it.

Attached: mansion2.jpg (550x412, 35K)

Goddamn I wish I was rich so bad.

buy chainlink retard

>sims with combat elements and nice setting
that's a pretty good idea someone should make this

I will unironically go make a prototype in rpg maker, thanks for the design user

Attached: dqb23.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Oh nice! Keep me updated if it works out. I'd try it myself but im working on another game in rpgmaker right now and i don't want to put more on my plate than i can eat.

I havent worked with rpgm in years but the design sounds rlly fun so i wanna see if i can knock something up, maybe ill maje a thread if it gets somewhere

sounds interesting but you should start with a small house and build up to a mansion and gear via dungeon crawling and the richer you are the deeper you can go because you can afford to hire a customizable party with plenty of fashion options

basically animal crossing only without the tedious chores and a massive dungeon with satisfying combat.

playboy game

Great idea. The pacing would definitively work better this way.

the end game would be decking out a fully customizable mansion and you'd have to staff it, maybe your adventure party could end up as the staff or they'd live with you so you'd need to hire butlers and maids to clean after them as they go on adventures for you so you can passively collect money.

maybe an option for a castle mode as well where you'd have to defend your riches from monsters with traps and your party and loot the monsters so you can build better traps and build rooms that would your party succeed such as a forge to better weapons and training rooms and enchanting/potion creation, it'd be a mode focused on strategy and combat based buildings rather then building luxury.

So basically mix of sims series and naughty maid 2 (now on steam)?

Attached: 42b84-1496221809_super-naughty-maid-2-2.jpg (966x651, 95K)

Love this! Tons of great ideas

the real question is what kind of game should it be? a top down gauntlet/diablo/zelda like with rpg elements such as leveling? should it be turn based or a action rpg? are there random generation elements such as the ones in rouge likes or is it pre-built? a side view game with platforming elements like rouge legacy?

maybe also include some kind of pet sim mini game like the chao garden? possibly recruiting monsters in dungeons to fight with you like dragon quest monsters/yokai watch?

Good questions indeed, in my head i imagine it as a third person behind the shoulder kinda thing, maybe a first person mode in the mansion. I feel like the classic turn based rpg combat system is getting a bit stale but if its executed nicely i wouldn't be against it, though i would prefer action rpg combat overall.
Im not overtly against randomized areas but i'd keep it down to only smaller dungeons, maybe some kind of randomized bigger dungeon like the chalice dungeons in bloodborne but handcrafted areas otherwise.
Also i'd love a chao garden esque mechanic. Maybe breeding some kinds of monsters to watch over your mansion and staff while you're out.

You really don't. It's a mixed blessing that leads to psychological problems down the road. Somewhere in the middle is where you want to be. Fuck being poor though.

I don't want to play as a parasitic wealth hoarding cunt though. How about a game where you run an orphanage instead? Or a game where you're a low level employee at a zoo but the animals talk to you, and some of them want to escape and others just want nicer enclosures.

Attached: Animal Crossing.jpg (500x514, 76K)

You could technically donate money to nearby peasants and help build the village up into a town too. Invest money into protecting the people etc.
I like your ideas too though, very wholesome.

literally any sims game. just make your own towns and stories

Sounds like Fable 3 mixed with Harvest Moon. Isn't this kind of what MySims Kingdom was?

Sims games are fine but they don't offer much freedom and/or fun gameplay. Its more like managing a little ant colony and watching them eat cornflakes and read. I also find the artstyles and aesthetics of all games to be unappealing.

>run an orphanage
How about we make an H-game, instead?

Just work hard and you can do it too

I miss Yea Forums mansion threads

If you literally cannot think about fictional children without wanting to "ironically" abuse them then you need help. How about a game where the player manages a mental ward and I stick you in there for being a weird bitch?

Attached: 1530985770513.jpg (747x600, 86K)

add battle maids and wise cracking butlers like alfred, also there should be games inside the game like you could buy a bunch of stuff you can interact with like juke boxes, computers, musical instruments that you can play and make music with like Mario paint, hell add a fake paint like program and a fake internet forum based on Yea Forums or something where it would generate shitposts and fake memes

The guild series are medieval life sims when your family gets rich enough have fuck huge swag mansions. It is not centered around the house though. Avoid the guild 3 - its hot garbage. The guild 1 has more of a comfy vibe but dated looks. The guild 2 is more simslike in character interaction.

Cute ideas, maybe you'd start out with an Alfred-like butler to guide you through the basics and help you with management, becoming the head butler. Im not sure how well the internet would fit into the game mechanically and setting wise but its a fun idea for sure