Filtered more then 50% of players

>Filtered more then 50% of players

Attached: 3246342.jpg (1700x956, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCjrpghCYc
youtube.com/watch?v=XoyevcAnbb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More people got a bloodgem, which can only be used and equiped after beating him, than actually beat him.

Yeah, wtf is up with that? is it cause they summoned maybe?

Attached: 2342326.png (873x656, 674K)

>Game was given away multiple times with PSN+
>Normalfags who usually only play cinematic over the shoulder games that play themselves can't get anywhere in the easiest souls game
Shocking the PS4 is the most normalfag platform right now so none of this should come as a surprise.

you can get a blood gem from the red jeweled brooch during gascoigne's fight
gascoigne is easy as fuck even my sister killed him first try with just r1 spamming and the only game she plays is skyrim

Attached: 1529885538331.png (800x590, 209K)

It's also a rare drop from that executioner you can find early on.

>then
kill you're self, illiterate dullard

>my sister killed him first try with just r1 spamming and the only game she plays is skyrim
Riiiight

True plebfilter is pic related. The rarity goes from the 40s to the 30s after that the drop isn't all that significant

Attached: BSB.jpg (300x168, 8K)

SCRUBS ALL OVER THE SHOP

>>then
>kill you're self
>you're
Based double retard.

>you're
i hope it's bait

>you're
This is bate

Based unaware newfag

That's funny because BSB is even easier than Gascoigne.

>then
I think this mistake is committed more often by native speakers than ESLs

>gascoigne is easy as fuck even my sister killed him first try with just r1 spamming and the only game she plays is skyrim
Why would someone just go on the internet and lie like this.

BSB is optional.

>Newfag
Projection.
>I..I was only pretending to be retarded!
Sure thing, newfag.

He really isnt that hard user

I really don't understand how people found bloodborne hard, parrying was the easiest in the entire soulsborne series, so you could steamroll every boss with visceral attacks. The only boss I had any actual trouble with was autistic screeching orphan of kos.

>The hardest boss to defeat was yourself.
How does Miyazaki fucking do it, bros?

>The only boss I had any actual trouble with was autistic screeching orphan of kos
But he's very susceptible to visceral attacks too.

Yeah but you most definitely can't just r1 spam him

I know, but it still sounds unlikely

I beat him on my second try

bloodborne bosses were really a let down compared to other from titles, you could just stun lock all of them or parry.

Was that just a meme when a bunch of people were saying that spider boss was hard? Might be the simplest boss in the game, and all the skills you need to beat him, you need much more of to beat any of the previous bosses.

Hey user, does this sister even exist?

That could affect the stats but the vast majority of players probably fought BSB before Amelia and didn't even know it was optional.

that's right, but Ebrietas, Logarius and DLC bosses are still good

>Put the hardest boss for 90% of the game as the first mandatory boss

Bloodborne's difficult curve is awful

>Ebrietas
>good

Attached: 1545045930020.jpg (510x476, 26K)

It might be, I remember getting filtered by Amygdala back when it came out but when I played recently I fucked them up second or third try without much effort.
It mostly comes down to your playstyle and how you approach bosses which is why some people talk about how fuckin easy it is even though it actually filtered half the playerbase.
If you can beat the Gascoigne and BSB/Paarl then you know how to defeat nearly every other boss which is why those are the main filters

why the fuck people are thinking guacamole is hard? I'm beating this shit on my first try every playthrough, even during my blind run it took me less than 5 attempts

maybe it's not but i like the overall design so badly it's overshadowing strictly machanical aspects of this fight

Your just making yourself look stupider with every post you dumbass

im fucking terrible at souls games admittedly but bsb ruined me so bad i had to ask my flatmate to show me what the technique was. i had no idea he was optional at all, i dont remember it being obvious that it was- as i say tho im shit at em and probably am wrong

i think youre right tho, as a pleb i even found cleric beast harder

If you're unfamilliar with how BB plays and if you reach him with base level, he's pretty damn hard.

Gascoigne is tough for players who are new to the series because he's likely the first or second boss they've found, don't have a lot of upgrades or BLs, and likely haven't gotten good at parrying. Out of all the souls games, he is a brick wall of a first required boss. Once you figure him out and get experience with the game, he is easy. The fight is still really fun though.

i was watching her play, i guess it was just luck and button mashing it wasnt easy though they both got at like 1hp at the end, she quit playing not long after that, she couldnt kill the cleric beast so even that was more challenging than gascoigne .

i was surprised too but honestly gascoigne its not even that hard for something like this to not be believable

Attached: 1551132738414.jpg (310x346, 28K)

girls don't play games retard

>Beat Gascoigne by button mashing
>Couldn't beat Cleric Beast
You're either full of shit or downplaying how she was playing the game

BB sold well but I bet this is why we don't get a sequel. Too many casuls filtered.

Stop projecting your insecurities onto me, newfag.

I don't even think it's Cascoigne himself that filters a lot of people. Just because they don't have the achievement for beating him, doesn't mean they even REACHED him.

I'd bet a lot of people gave the fuck up at the first area with all the pitchfork villagers.

ive played a lot of bloodborne (its my favorite) and all the other souls games and i would put the cleric beast above gaiscoigne just because of the fucking camera and the fact that you fight it on that tiny area so i can completly understand why she was having trouble fighting it

Attached: 1530784571572.png (520x495, 298K)

The platinum rate is actually pretty high. Sure the drop off point is below the average if compared to other games. I've seen games that have 0.01%, like that souls clone Slain. Seriously the requirements for a 0.01% trophy is to beat the game without getting hit. And the bosses have a beat the boss without getting hit trophy each. Being unattainable scares potential players away.
I think devs should make them attainable. It makes them look good on paper because it means more gamers played their game to the end.

This is a good point. That's a pretty tough opening segment, depending on which path you take, weapon you choose and if you're able to find the shortcuts.

Yeah I almost gave up as well, I don't normally played hard games but Yea Forums shilled this to me because I have a PS4.

The camera was the true boss in the cleric beast fight.
Capra demon flashbacks.

Literally me

I think there are a few reasons for that. It's an easy plat to get. I have hardly any plats, and I have that one (I wanted that theme). It's also a great fucking game, so many players that actually overcame that initial difficulty played to the end and got very engaged (I usually don't bother with trophies, but I got hooked on BB)..

HRT and sex change filtered about 41% of players

Attached: 1560120826687.png (538x538, 295K)

I ruined this fight for a fuckton of people. Definitely hundreds, MAYBE thousands. But goddamn was twinking with an frc gemmed +10 fun. Guy would die before his phase 2 animation triggered.

Attached: Resident Evil®_20171216070459.jpg (575x575, 52K)

My friend gave up after "spending hours trying to get past the machine gun guy in the tower"
I didn't enjoy being the one to tell him that area is optional

Why is Gascoigne so popular with fanartists?

cool design, tragic backstory
easier to draw than other BB characters

>father gasoline

Definitely very accessible plat. Distortion2 on twitch/ youtube did the platinum in like 5 hours total, including ToH. And he's not even the record holder.
Fans have made some quality of life assistance tools too like the chalice dungeon guide. Tells them what bosses to fight, where the materials are, and that they should just bumrush the lever. I've seen Zeus and Lobos use the exact same guide.

Are you sure he filtered 50% of people?
I wouldn't doubt it if half of that 50% quit at the villager gathering section.

10% probably tried to punch the werewolf and quit there

>pitchfork villagers
>hard
AWAY AWAY
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT
cursed beast...

Attached: kek.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

Kek. I remember having no weapons and saying fuck that. I punch it to death at the start of every playthrough now.

Rom is probably the most "variable" in terms of difficulty
You might get lucky and none of the spiders will even come close to hitting you, so you can just hack away
if you get lucky like that, and also have a fast weapon with bolt paper or gemmed for lightning damage she's real easy

>she

>play offline
>use summon against bosses
>kill most bosses first try

Lol this game is easy

t. Beastly idiot

from Miyazaki's mouth himself, Rom is his favorite boss and he says "she" is cute

I thought that Miyazaki was in charge of designing Paarl, not Rom.

I don't know about that, only that he said she's his favorite

The executioner that's in the alley way past the gate by the ladder you climb after leaving the hospital can drop gems sometimes.

The thing with Gascoigne is that he's sort of a wake up call boss for Souls vets who think they can play defensively. Them, and noobs who tend to play defensively. With him, you can afford to be a little bit of a berserker, so I can see how your sister won by R1 spamming.

>Ebrietas
>bad

Attached: 1560858000541.png (1024x1004, 1.52M)

>stunlock porting rom, appears back and never leaves the first phase
what a relief after all the tries before

It's interesting how little amount of people beat Ludwig. Last I checked, it was around 13 %. Does it count casuals who got game with psn+ even though it was without DLC?

Ebrietas is cute!

Attached: ebrietas.jpg (550x544, 114K)

Nothin' wrong about giving the feral doggo a prostate exam.

How many people have beaten Lawrence and Orphan?

Rom used to be a female student at Byrgenwerth academy.

Has too many eyes to be cute

Around 8% for both of them.

How's this then

Attached: ebrietas2.jpg (1200x967, 611K)

why are ps4 GAMERS such plebs

>anons on here claiming their sisters beat a boss by R1 spamming

1001% convinced that they're salty, jealous xboners. get a life lmfao

>DLC bosses are still good
Fuck off just say Ludwig and Orphan. No way is anyone think the Failures and Maria are the epiphany of good boss fights.

Maria is a great fight, what are you on about
I'll give you Living Failures though

>No way is anyone think the Failures and Maria are the epiphany of good boss fights.
English, faggot.

maria is good
lawrence is trash

Maria is a really good fight if you lay off the gun, and the Living Failures' PK starstorm is kino

> No way is anyone think the Failures and Maria are the epiphany of good boss fights.

That's blatantly wrong when it comes to Maria. She's in many top 10 soulsborne bosses lists.

>more people have beaten Demon of Hatred than Shura ending Isshin

Genuinely surprised. DoH took me 10 attempts while Isshin took me 2.

I think DS1 most people didn't even ring the first bell.

How is Maria good? She's basically a PVP fight, but please enlighten me because I don't remember much.

>She's basically a PVP fight
No, she objectively isn't, you retarded nigger.

Laurence would be great if he wasn't a literal rehash of the first boss in the game. Failures is the only fight that's disappointing on it's own merits even if it does have some cool points

Music, build up, lore, cool animations.
I'm not much of a fan of that fight either, but I understand why so many people like that fight.

>literal rehash of the first boss in the game
But it isn't at all?
>new swipe attacks
>AoEs
>different 2nd phase
maybe if they didn't use the exact same model, people wouldn't be calling it a rehash

Then explain you idiot. Without one I'll only assume you're a rabid fanboy.

>she's basically a pvp fight
first off that's wrong because she has crazy hyper armor that no player could ever have, and she can't heal so the whole dynamic of the fight is different from when fighting a player
second, her attacks are very visually impressive, particularly in her 2nd and 3rd forms. the sense of escalating scale as she gets more forms is well done
like all vs enemy hunter fights, the combat feels more involved than when fighting a beast. plus there's a thrill to the mirror match
she isn't a pushover, especially if you stop relying on parries
the soundtrack is amazing

>Learn the difference between "then" and "than"
>You stupid bitch.

After watching someone else do the fight I see it now but I still don't recall feeling any of that when I played. Also don't recall this music.

you can just admit that you didn't play the game, user. it's a pretty damn memorable fight, that's why anons are acting confused by your posts.

Her music glitches and stays in its 1st phase throughout the whole fight about 10% of the time.

She has a completely different moveset that anybody you'll ever come across in PVP
The only way it's like a PVP fight is that she is a human character that is roughly the same size as you

some say kosm

Ludwig fight is kino
Living failures is a bad fight, but has some redeeming qualities like the score, the lore laid out in the area leading up to them, and the special move
Lady Maria is a fantastic fight, basically Gherman 2.0
Laurence is a good reskin boss but his arena is too small
Orphan of Kos (some say Kosm) is the culmination of the greatest game and DLC that will ever be created by human hands

pretty much sums it up

Attached: aliens bb.png (700x700, 591K)

Are the Great Ones supposed to be space aliens or deep sea creatures?

Attached: 65271894_462412497637810_1074011311722987520_n.jpg (2048x1536, 217K)

extra-dimensional
the sky is closer than it looks

Attached: wack.webm (785x427, 2.03M)

Bait

Entities existing on a higher plane who project themselves into the world/nightmares/dreams in physical forms. Oedon takes on the form of a sound, Kos comes through the sea, Ebrietas is found in the chalices, etc.

clip your nails fag

daily reminder that the black-sky eye uses phantasms in an eye to summon meteors from the cosmos because the eyes are a portal to the cosmos.

Implying the burger machine X literally recycling shooters and selling them back to their clueless consumers isn't the most normie thing possible

>completely obliterated
>insult him because you got nothing else
Stay mad and yes I am gay.

Fuck off, Josh.

having sex is easy as fuck, as well. Why haven't you done it?

Will do

Attached: 345756.png (319x279, 24K)

huh? I just saw that one post and opened it to say congrats but got disgusted when I saw your nails so I gave you some good advice, faggot. Don't care what you were saying in the thread before that either way. Kill yourself for beig a degenerate though, you'd be better off doing that than contracting every venereal disease known to man.

No fucking way did that many people not beat him

Attached: Steam_2019-06-23_10-46-30.png (840x1108, 175K)

Got bored of the game around when you get to that big beastie boss who has wizards who spam fireballs at you above him. But I love doing the challenge crap in Devil May Cry and Kingdom Hearts, so I don't think these achievement stats are all about difficulty.

I have probably played this game 10 times over but i just recently became aware of that you could set ablaze the church in Old Yharanam with the crucified blood starved beast

this guy knows

so this... is the power...
of the ps4...

You can go up the stairs and kill the witches though. How is that not the first thing you try to do when that fight starts?

What level you have to be to do chalice dungeons

she only has the 2, the rest is macaroni
holy shit clip your nails

Attached: 1539909766596.png (1303x908, 223K)

you don't

just be good

Level 4

Bro turn some lights on, being in complete darkness with your computer screens is bad for your eyes.

I'm at the end game and just killed german. It will be a breeze for me kiddo

Sonyfriends are still screaming about game released in 2015.

Attached: zHvyqjy53ck.jpg (650x631, 35K)

why would any one tell lies to strangers on the internet

Way to miss the point.

>31 year old boomer
>grew up playing games that were hard as fucking shit, especially for a kid
>beat games like hollow knight and ninja gaiden with ease
>suck dick at Souls games
I dont really know what it is. I beat Sekiro, but couldn't get past the initial areas in DS1 and BB. I know most of it is I suck and just need to git gud but some of it is the aesthetic. I hate that gothic look.

Nintedos still sucking off botw. Xbots got nothing. I dont see a problem here

what lmfao how

>disdain for the Gothic look
shit taste

Many base game bosses are boring, the one you mentioned is one of the shittiest in the game. Did you try out DLC though? It's great and bosses are top tier.

I beat this game at what seems to be a decent level (61) but honestly I’m still so bad at it.

souls games have pretty shitty and generic music

That's actually a fairly low level to beat it at

The game doesn't exactly make it clear or even hint that you could do that unless i'm missing something.

Dark Souls
>62.4% first bell
>51.8% second bell
>48.6% Anor Londo
>28.0% and 19.2% either ending
Remaster
>76.4% first bell
>64.2% second bell
>59.8% Anor Londo
>27.8% and 20.4% either ending
Why are people so trash? Do they just give up?

60-70 sounds about right for endgame if you don't do chalices and DLC.

the game is garbage after/during anor londo

>O&S wiping out 20% of the playerbase
HOW DO THEY KEEP DOING IT

Oh, yeah if you skip chalices that makes sense

>I hate that gothic look

lmao at your life

Don't lie like that. To beat Father Gascoigne easy, you have to parry him all the time with silver bullets and dodge his own. And even then his final form is still too hard for normies.

>3% or 5% = 20%
?

That picture is actually with two lights on. There's no overhead light in this room for some reason.

I misread the pic, I thought it meant 60% walking into Anor Londo and 30% walking out

I didn't bother. Felt like I had seen what the game had to offer and could predict how bosses and enemies will go. It's just not for me. Too sluggish, too many numbers, tiny moveset. Also I dislike how the level design insists on having verticality despite having no tools for jumping, making it very awkward and clumsy unlike games like God of War 2018 and God Hand which are unashamed of being ground based.
Despite Bloodborne not wowing me, at least it kept me interested for more than two hours as with Dark Souls. So I am interested in playing Sekiro eventually.

Anor Londo can be janky but the scenery and boss are great. Duke’s Archives and Catacombs/Tomb of Giants is great too but only 50% even made it too Anor Londo so that’s not the reason

>Why are people so trash? Do they just give up?
I might pick up the Remaster again and actually try to finish it. I want the platinum but it's fucking tedious to keep track of everything and missable shit like the tail weapons makes it a pain. Other than the gankfest in Darkroot I've enjoyed it a ton but everything being ruined for me by osmosis on the internet takes away some of the charm. Plus, I already beat Anor Londo and this seems to be the part where the game takes a dip.
I don't follow guides or walkthroughs but I try to look up lists of important items in each area to make sure I don't change the world state and lock myself out of something (already fucked up the priscilla fight by not getting the tail before killing her and missed one of the pyromancies I was supposed to get from the guy who asks weird questions such that you can't just spam through his dialogue tree). This makes it kind of annoying since I basically keep wandering around with this itching feeling in the back of my mind that I'm missing something I should have found by now.

Rom is the only boss in the game you can cakewalk over, if you are methodical.
Which means its a piece of shit before you bother to clear out the spiders, or haven't figure out the moveset yet.

Even with spiders Rom isn't that bad, since its just a poking match. The spiderlings are passive and unaggressive, so its just a long match of footsies if you ignore them.

>Do they just give up?
Its a rather subtle way of instilling motif into the game.
You hollow because you give up.
And only 1/5 manages to complete the game.

The base game is tremendous but the DLC was on another level. I still dont know how I Beat orphan 2nd try with no blood vials left.

One Reborn, Celestial Emissary, Witches are all cakewalks that should be first-time kills. They really don't have any mechanics that can fuck you over.

Don't the witches have some gimmick to them? Some kind of a grapple move

I think I had him on try #5 or something. I prepped a ton for the fight, basically taking care to do as much other shit as possible before facing him, because I expected him to take forever after hearing so much about him for so long. He wasn't easy but he's incredibly fun and well-designed. Laurence, on the other hand...

they can cast a spell that stuns you in place for the shadows to cut you up but you shouldn't be hit by that. If you hit the witches with a numbing mist it makes it easier to find them after they teleport.

They have a grab but it doesn't kill you. They can put you in a lock with some magic shit but again, nothing that can ruin you.

>Witches of Hemwick with 0 Insight
>they can't do a goddamn thing to you
>you just have to find where they're hiding and smack them
I'm serious, their spawns won't show up because you don't have the eyes to perceive them

Grab can one shot you if you didn't invest in vitality.

I think the projectile that stuns homes in more than you expect from a projectile to, like enough that it doubles back if you dodge it. That tripped me up at first.

>walk him around obstacles
>get through his first two phases ezpz
I died my fair share of times but he's nowhere near the casual filter drake and josh were

>didn't know this boss was optional
>get my shit slapped repeatedly because poison is bullshit
>finally get frustrated and look up a guide
>"just blast him with a flamethrower"
>instantly win

>looking up a guide to beat a boss
Have shame friend

Sometimes you can get fucked over by Witches if you get hit by a newly decloaked witch's stun spell hitting you from off screen.

>Ninnies circlejerking about MUH ZELDA in every thread
Everyone has their memes to be autistic about.

>If you hit the witches with a numbing mist it makes it easier to find them after they teleport.
Huh, I didn't know that, that's pretty cool.

>unlike games like God of War 2018
Quiet it down user, you know faggots here still seethe and shill shitty gamingbrit videos about GoW to this very day

mmmmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCjrpghCYc

Isn't that the boss you spend the entire fight stunlocking, because he has no way to turn around without animations?
So you just fire paper your trusty hatchet, and carve up his skull?

OFFICIAL BLOODBORNE BOSS RANKING
(not including DLC since i haven't played it

1. Logarius
2. Gehrman
3. Gascoigne
4. Ebreitas
5. Amelia
6. Mergo's Wet Nurse
7. Blood-Starved Beast
8. MYSTERY NIGGAS
9. Moon Presence
10. Cleric Beast
11. Amygdala
12. Paarl
13. Rom
14. One Reborn
15. Micolash
16. Celestial Emissary
17. Witch of Hemshit

>Plebs needing to look up guides
kek

Attached: 2347658.jpg (377x377, 38K)

based retard

Bloody Crow of Cainhurst felt like a tougher fight than most of these.

>gascoigne filtered players

The first bonfire area with all the NPC's circling the dead cleric beast did that.

Attached: laughing.jpg (480x360, 25K)

What is stunlock? I hear this term all the time but dont know what it means

>1. Logarius
based and true

truth bomb: Logarius has the best boss theme in the game

when your attacks can disrupt a boss's animation, and you can keep doing it - locking him into a loop of being stunned

That isn't how you say Darkbeast Paarl, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=XoyevcAnbb4

I see. That does sound pretty broken

I see you're men of culture as well

it usually takes some level of timing to keep it going though

2nd phase of orphan is kind of the same, but you'll run out of stamina before you stunlock him to death.

Bloodborne is literally one of the easiest games ever made. With unlimited healing items and combat mechanics that revolve solely around DODGE HIT DODGE HIT DODGE HIT (repeat ad infinitum) and anyone who struggles playing it should be culled for being irredeemably retarded.

He said, after dying hundreds of times in Central Yarnham.

But healing is not unlimited, you can only use 20 (+ bonus from runes) bloodvials during boss battle.

He filtered me on my first attempt to beat it, I lost interest before beating him.Got distracted by something-or-other.

>spams instant gunshot 5 times in a row
>jumps off screen and breaks lock on
>shockwave hitboxes
>retarded tracking
>can throw out hyper armor moves whever he wants

Not filtering so much as saving people from putting up with this shitty game

Yeah that's what it was. Can they do their stunlock spell if you have 0 insight?

>i cant post without hyperbole
>i cant post without being an edgy shit

Ur heckin epic my dude!! :)

I don't believe so, I'd have to check. But without the spawns to worry about, and the witches themselves being harmless, it wouldn't even matter.

>oh no he's right about me
>well i'll just continue being an ultrafaggot and project my own lack of skill
People should be legally obligated to put retards like you out of your own misery.

20 is literally an infinite amount of health, there was never a moment in the game that I needed more than 5 and even then 1 or 2 were usually the max amount needed to beat a boss. Kill yourself retard.

Sorry that the truth triggers you, retard.

> 20 = infinite
you're retard here

Souls in general is easy. I never struggled at all with the series.

>>finally get frustrated and look up a guide

Attached: disgust.png (258x426, 98K)

It was the best and most gruelling fight experience I had in the game.

No one cares

You cared enough to reply.

You seem upset.

he wasn't that hard, once you figure out his pattern, bloodborne as a whole wasn't that hard- tekken 7 is a harder game

>once you figure out his pattern
no shit fucktard

maria is good faggot
lawrence is kind bad
living failures are OK, but this soundtrack is just epic

how are we getting those threads 4 years after release? Truly based game

Then did you fuck her?

I wish it had filtered me, I platinumed the game and dlc and it was a complete waste of time. At least faggots on Yea Forums won’t spout le fox and grapes meme they use to defend any terrible game that’s slightly above average difficulty (and still some that aren’t). Except wait, they probably will being the goalpost moving mental gymnasts they are

>hard = good
Fuck off already, orphan and ludwig do the same shit, cycle between three or so REALLY FAST attacks that do a lot of damage, and that require different dodges. If you have good reflexes you have no trouble, if you don’t you just guess which attacks are coming on attempt after attempt until eventually you win by pure luck. It’s boring and braindead like the entire series

The One Reborn was the only boss I had to summon an NPC helper for. The vomit just killed me

>ludwig and orphan are the same because they are fast and powerful and require dodges, a feature that is the core of the gameplay loop
i have not seen this level of stupidity on this board in a long time

Am I a giant retard or is there a really high fucking difficulty spike when you get to Gehrmann? I've managed to beat every boss in this game with "normal" difficulty but this guy literally 2 shots me. When I tried to fuck his shit up with my guns to do a visceral attack I did next to no damage to him. What the hell is going on.

Attached: Bloodborne-Boss.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

It's more like most other base game bosses were just so easy compared to Gehrman. He's easy compared to DLC ones.

Same, the gameplay and the aesthetic nearly bored me to tears. I like gothic stuff a lot, but the way Dark Souls does it is just boring.

Attached: obama-bong.jpg (470x347, 80K)

BSB is on par with Martyr Logarius if you fight him at “discovery” level. On subsequent playthroughs I fought him after Amelia.

They are the same because they are literally just a reaction time test, and they are difficult for the exact same reasons, increased damage and decreased times between a tell and the actual hit. It’s hardly any more complicated than pressing one of three buttons when that particular button flashes on screen, it’s only hard if the time you give people to react is lower. I’m not saying that the rest of the game is any better, just that this particular fight isn’t good, and people only say it’s good because it’s hard. Considering you fags just want your video games to be dick measuring contests (hence why you find high difficulty to be so important), why don’t you save yourself $75 and around 50 hours of your time by going and dick swinging on a reaction time website? Or will getting rid of the abstractions and looking at what you’re really doing make you realize how fucking stupid it is?

Why do majority here hate Laurence then when he's one of the hardest bosses?

>why
Because he’s a design rehash of Cleric Beast, but with a couple added moves and a ridiculously inflated health bar.

So orphan and ludwig are liked not just because they're hard?

To be fair I'm pretty sure most of those people didn't even get to him. They just played for 5 or 10 minutes and decided they didn't like the game.

LMAO 2SHARK

so by your arguement that people like shit solely because its hard and laurence being the paragon of difficulty, why do people hate it while loving ludwig and orphan?

you sound like DSP

I'm shocked 19% got the second ending. There's no way anyone discovered it without a guide right? You'd have to completely blind to not notice Frampt during the entire time between killing Quelaag and the Four Kings.

Because he's a a reskin of a boss inside of a reskin of an arena. He at least deserved his own model and move set for the first phase.

It's been years since I played DS1, but wasn't ending decided just by either linking the flame or walking out of the cave with neither requiring meeting serpents?

doesnt matter. you argued that bosses like ludwig and orphan are liked solely for difficulty and that its used as a dick measuring contest so going by that, it wouldn't matter if its a reskin or not, difficulty alone should be able to make him loved by everyone. Also his second phase is completely new and distinct so not a complete reskin. whatever you say at this point, you made a stupid arguement and you can't double down on it.

This is what I love about this game. There's so many different experiences about what players considered hard bosses. Some had a hard time with Micolash, others kicked his ass easily. Some were stuck with Gascoigne for hours, others fucked him into obvlivion.
That's cool.
I beat BSB in my first try but I only managed to defeat Gascoigne because he glitched himself.