I don't get it

I don't get it...

Attached: RKTYP2j.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy38yEo_7Io
youtube.com/watch?v=sq_Fm7qfRQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ADULTS BAD
>TEENAGERS GOOD

>t. shitty adult
its only if you're greedy and your use powers for gain and to oppress people

P3 MC already saved the humanity's fucking asses once by becoming a seal, how fucked up is the Persona universe's human society that they get to summon another God who wants to destroy their world?

Because that's the god humanity actually wishes for, 3 was just the sweet release of death.

what a trash ending to an already mediocre game
really made never want to play it again

how was P5 so shit after how good P4 was?

Face McShooty

youre using ann in end game over yusuke.... literal fucking pleb. best end game team is joker/yusuke/makoto/haru. kill yourself

>Yal dab

Attached: 574765.png (602x498, 623K)

DUDE LAST MINUTE DEITY TWIST LMAO
I hope Persona 6 has a different director since Hashino is working on that new IP.

Design for the boss sucks. Looks like a micheal bay transformer.

calm your tits nerd, nobody cares. if anything OP is more hardcore for handicapping his team.

Because your waifu is not there.
3-5 all end with a lukewarm climax that reeks of shounen cliches.

End game yusuke sucks because all his skill relies on baton pass

You wont till it comes out on switch.

What do you mean are they making a new ending?

>P4 with the literal power of friendship ending
>better than anything
"No!"

yeah the ending in 4 wasn't that stellar either but the entire rest of the game was far better than 5

> but the entire rest of the game was far better than 5
"hell no"

yes?

nope.

Even death himself doesn't wishes door-kun dead, in fact, he along with Elizabeth and Aigis are too busy getting him back from being a seal.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy38yEo_7Io

So, an adult who uses power for gain and to oppress people is bad, but a teenager who does the same is good?

Correction (and spoilers of P2): P3MC saves the "current" reality, the real one is already fucked after P2IS.

youtube.com/watch?v=sq_Fm7qfRQk

You make its seem like someone who uses their position of power to unfairly take of advantage of weaker people is worth having sympathy for, the never punished people he didn't in some manner deserve it
And the one time they let the power go to their heads they immediately felt the repercussions for it and agreed to be more careful instead of chasing after fame

True, not only "better", was WAY better than P5.

P4 is singly handily the second weakest entry (and the only one worst is P1 but that's most by virtue of being the first in the series and the poor localization )

YOUR AFFECTION
YOUR AFFECTION
TAKING PRIDE FROM FEAR
PAST WILL TELL YOU
WHEN TO MAKE YOURSELF A HEROOOOOO

Attached: TotalBiscuit Live at Yasogami High.jpg (480x270, 12K)

fuck you p1 is rockin
p2 sucks hard though

Yusuke is worthless at all points in the game and almost immediately outclassed by Ryuji. Ann is the best magic user.

P5 = P1 > P4 > P3
Now this is based. Never played P2 though.

>P5 = P1 > P4 > P3
You have....interesting taste

Atlus dungeon crawling gives me a hard-on unless it's Persona 3/4 dungeons. Though admittedly I haven't touched the FeMC campaign so I don't know if it improves on anything story-wise enough to make up for the gameplay.

That's not what I asked. Please tell me how is Joker different from Kamoshida.

The problem is that Persona 1's dungeons are terrible.
>dude dead-ends with nothing in them lmao
>but the player has a mini-map and can see all of them
>who cares lol

Yusuke is good for Masukukaja and decent Phys damage output, but I won't pretend that he's not outright inferior to Ryuji for late game boss battles.
Yusuke would be so much better if you could crit major bosses, but then Morgana and Yusuke would be a broken ass combo.

> Please tell me how is Joker different from Kamoshida.
What the fuck why do even have to explain this to you did the entry of persona 5 go over you head?
Kamoshia is a rapist and physically abuses high school aged kids, they can't do to fight back against him because the school will cover for him and parents will forgive him because his valley program sends kids to college and bring shujin-high fame
Kamoshida gives you a black eye because you fucked up a rally? tough shit the school won't fire him and your parent know you'll get a scholarship
Joker on the other hand occupies a more grayness he's basically japnese batman he delvers his own karmic justice only to those who deserve it, is he in the morally white? no but he's only person is the position to punish those with too much power to fear the effects of their actions, every villain has in some way sin and joker (and the phantom thieves by extension) are a monument to those sins

Makoto Nijima is so great bros. She is definitely the Mitsuru Kirijo of Persona 5, or dare I say, better than Mitsuru herself.

I agree but Chie is better

This is Yea Forums, so I'm not 100% sure if you really believe in what you just wrote, or you don't realise that Joker also abuses his power and blackmails (certain) individuals that are close to him. He,in a way, BECOMES like kamoshida. But you don't see a problem with him, and I wonder why. Because he's a protagonist?

Attached: 1556194261964.jpg (559x399, 59K)

>This is Yea Forums, so I'm not 100% sure if you really believe in what you just wrote
I could say the same for you lol, explain in what why joker abuses his power and blackmails people

>a j-rpg without last minute shonen hidden potential god summoning after a lost struggle
you'll be lucky if the next hero won't have a sword

French maid situation?

What's so funny?

>French maid situation?
huh? are about kawakami? it's not really blackmail, joker does her a solid by not telling people about her embarrassing side job, she still makes you pay her for her services, by the end of the social link she either becomes your girl friend or decide to be a stand-in mother for joker and starts doing shit for free after putting 2 and 2 together and realizing joker help get rid of the uncle and aunt who where extorting her for money

Attached: 1560069202265.jpg (640x738, 172K)

i ignored yusuke the entire game, never did any of his confidant missions, and never used him in battle.

Attached: smug hat loli.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

They saw your penis

Attached: 1556336899160.jpg (896x1305, 170K)

DUDE FUCK CHRISTIANS LMAO

Attached: 1qis0neu5gxz.jpg (2048x1664, 1.3M)

Mitsuru is a try hard slut

And that's why we love her!

Attached: 1561246819471[1].png (3442x2000, 224K)

Jesus, that's a fucking stretch if I ever saw one. Careful not to pull something user.

That’s why I fuck with her.

This is Art.

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMING
(to the Switch)

Kamoshida is a rapist who abused an entire team full of children. Joker ultimately acts to remove negative influences from society.

Hell, Pancake Man is a teenager and he's still shown to be a horrible piece of shit. Some of the Mementos requests are also assholes who need to be dealt with.

You mean persona 3?

Maybe Persona 5
But I guarantee you Persona games will hit the shores of Switch library

very based

well yeah
the Q series and the musos