Anyone going to get it?

Anyone going to get it?

Attached: monkeybusiness.jpg (2171x1389, 308K)

Sounds neat. Good file name

Well I did consider that discussion of this game would always devolve into racism. So threads of this will probably always start off with that kangz bullshit

Shame because it looks neat.

Yikes Ubisoft. Little racist don’t you think?

>EGS exclusive

Nah

>Oh no another launcher

squeeee squeee oink oink

>basing your game on a wonky theory that has a """"missing link""""
lmao

Why are atheists so cringey?

stfu niger

Concept is interesting. I'll pirate it due to EGS, etc, etc.

(You)

You ain't fooling anyone, Chang

I'll just have to watch at my window, no thanks

>believing that a "benevolent" god would put groids and whites on the same planet
pretty cringe desu

>Living in detroit

So is it like Tokyo jungle?

>having reflective windows

Attached: burn.jpg (929x886, 91K)

It looked really interesting. I could tell the alpha was an alpha and not some secretly prerendered bullshit like they usually tout as an alpha on the e3 stage. The gameplay just confuses me though, all the footage and the only thing I can piece together is that you are monkey, you must survive, but it's got survival game style "do thing to improve thing" which usually ends up a grind. He said "it's NEURAL LINKS NOT SKILLS" though so who the fuck knows.
no way i'm paying full price though, I'll pay $20 if it's gonna be early access (we know it will be, come on), but that's about it.

no, tokyo jungle is stuck on ps3 forever. the devs that worked on it at sony have all quit or left the game industry forever, so short of some remaster that gets shit out eventually, count your blessings that you can still buy and play it. or pirate it and play it, whatever.

looks boring. those sim games with survival elements tacked on are pretty bad. I hope its a decent survival game. green hell looks more interesting

>green hell
is that fucking done yet? I was so excited for it then they started going down the "oooOOOooo spooky ghosts and monsters" route instead of fixing and polishing the existing content, so I dropped it.

>mfw
>Reach a new evolution level
>Loses fur
>Two new options pops up
>Black skin or white skin
>Black skin gives you 30% more protection against the sun and more endurance
>White skin gives you 40% more int and better social skills

Attached: 1544028347936.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Devs outright don't include black skin
>Goobergate 2.0

It's pretty much just retarded american christian fundies who don't believe in evolution, every other religion accepts it as the best theory we have.

Evolution doesn’t make any sense
Why the hell would we evolve into physically weaker creatures? Not only are we physically weaker than human apes but also we don’t have fur to protect us from the elements

Because we have shelter and technology you fucking ape

Only if it is released on stadia.

I got a free key from them as a gesture because I subscribed to their newsletter when they were just building their studio 5 years ago.

>oh please cuck me, Mr. Bull!

Your mind is so warped, your unsalvagable.

seething chink

Attached: 1533568713132.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Not gonna say no to a free game.

Attached: 1558642746075.png (696x493, 335K)

>physically weaker
Depends on what body part you’re talking about. Our legs are retardedly strong for an ape.
But in general we’re designed for endurance and efficiency rather than pure strength. We use so much less energy than a chimp just moving around, it’s ridiculous.

AY YO FREE GAME ON OUR BEST BRO, TIMMY TENCENT!