Why didn't Capcom jew us with more DLC?

Why didn't Capcom jew us with more DLC?

I want more dammit.

Attached: 1535810182358.jpg (220x257, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/capcom-stay-tuned-for-resident-evil-7-no-plans-for/1100-6431200/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait for DMC5SE goyim

Didn't sell enough units.
>wait 5 years or more.

>didnt sell enough units
thats not true
>wait 5 years or more
the only time we got an SE that took that long was DMC4SE and that was because they were waiting for the new console generation, that could be the same case for dmc5 but the next console gen is pretty close by

Attached: file.png (849x202, 53K)

Itsuno is already working on a new project, which is probably Dragon's Dogma 2. I would have fucking loved some DMC5 expansions but unfortunately it just wasn't meant to be. I'm expecting DMC5SE will just throw some extra characters in like DMC4SE.

>Itsuno is already working on a new project, which is probably Dragon's Dogma 2

Dark Arisen wasn't directed by him, so the same will probably be true for DMC5 DLC.

>if DMC5SE isnt directed by itsuno we might not even get a true vergil campaign
they cant do that to us right? they were literally DLC baiting at the end of the game

A few million units is not enough to justify getting to work on DLC or a special edition. The team has already moved on to other projects.

>exceeded expectations
>successfully reinvigorated the series
DMC3, DMC4, even DmC got a special edition, why wouldnt dmc5

And besides, you KNOW they have to cash in on playable Vergil at some point.

Didn't sell enough for DLCs to be profitable
Only 2 millions sold for a game with such fucking top of the line production value and quality? Get out of here

There's no one to do the project and it's been advertised as "all additional development has ceased" for the time being by Itsuno. It'll probably happen at some point, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

How fucking dare developers release a full game in 2019?

you act like itsuno is the only person who can work on devil may cry and capcom doesnt have multiple hundreds of workers

?
Development has ceased. That's literally what has been said about DMC5.

i dunno man i dont really have any response
i just think that capcom hasnt changed their jewish ways (lookin at you red orb micros) and its kinda foolish to think that they wont double dip for a SE, even though the cards arent exactly in my favor

i just want more content

Attached: how come he dont want me man.jpg (448x560, 47K)

Someday? Sure.
But for now it's not profitable to go back into the studio on the project. Capcom wants enough time lapse so they can charge you full price for the same game. It will be a period of 5 years it least.

>Development has ceased. That's literally what has been said about DMC5.

That's from Matt Walker AKA the PR Man. Capcom will literally straight up lie to not to break NDA's. They literally denied the existence of a new DMC back in 2015 even though the game was in developmemt since 2014.

gamespot.com/articles/capcom-stay-tuned-for-resident-evil-7-no-plans-for/1100-6431200/

The actor for Dante also shot down DMC5 rumors even though he was working on it. Both Okabe, Itsuno and Vergil's VA has said there's "talk" about DMC5 DLC and they might do it if there's enough fan demand.

I think because RE was way more successful. REmake got as much in the first week as DMC trough it's entire run. They figured they are better off making Resident Evil stuff while the hype is high.
DMC5 did good, but it's not the Capcom cashcow

this

They're waiting till next gen, to justify a rerelease that solves the loading screen problem and add Turbo mode like every Special Edition. and I dont why would you guys pretend the game didn't sell well to earn a SE when that isn't the reason any DMC got on.,

Attached: 20190622_180722.jpg (1095x954, 760K)

>and I dont why would you guys pretend the game didn't sell well to earn a SE when that isn't the reason any DMC got on

People are saying it because they're taking the producer's "There are currently no more plans for DMC5 DLC" comment at face value. What it actually means is "Don't expect anymore content in the coming months"

DMC5SE is clearly coming for next-gen. There wouldn't be a half-finished playable Vergil in the code otherwise.

They are waiting for next gen consoles to launch so that they can add Turbo, LDK mode and then sell the entire game again as special edition with playable Vergil and the girls

>hey guys beg and whine so your favorite characters can be playable
>nonono no dlc
and that was said not that long ago

Because pandering to fujoshi is bad for their image