What's the best single player ygo game?

What's the best single player ygo game?

Attached: 13803864.jpg (421x614, 51K)

Reshef of Destruction.

Attached: leda200dpi.png (450x660, 633K)

Hell no. That game is fucking shit.

Wheelie Breakers.

Attached: [IM176]Venus(300dpi).png (680x1000, 1.6M)

>yugioh
>singleplayer
????

World Championship 2011.

a fellow lover of pain, forbidden memories tickles the pleasure switch also. i liked duelist academy and 2006 tournament as better representations of the game you can play with no friends, even if the latter was overly grindy

Tag Force 5

Attached: V-EB02-011EN-RR.png (683x1000, 1.71M)

Dark Duel Stories.

Attached: [DN2]Sherezade(300dpi).png (680x1000, 1.55M)

For GX and Duel Monsters boomers

>Forbidden Memories
>Duelists of the Roses ( Forbidden Memories 2 in Japan )
>Capsule Monster Coliseum ( Super underrated )
>Yugioh Dawn of Destiny ( Notably, the highest fidelity emulation of what playing original Yugioh was like. Emulation might be tricky, play on Xbox One or a hacked OG Xbox if you can. )
>The Beginning of Destiny ( Particularly for GX chads )
>Spirit Caller
>World Championship 2008 ( The most up to date World Championship game before they introduced synchro monsters and the engine got a ton slower. )
>World Championship 2010 ( Play this on a emulator, on hardware the opponents turns can take up to a minute to complete due to how the World Championship Engine is completely dying by this point )
>Nightmare Troubador ( If you want a accurate and easily emulatable play through of Battle City, this is your go-to game. )

Wheelie Breakers is just Mario Kart with stands

Attached: V-EB03-032EN-R.png (683x1000, 1.98M)

I forgot how slow the players would process their moves in WC 2010.

I miss playing Aqua Force in the og vanguard format before strides. still have the deck intact as a memento. and a still have the raging folm dragon Shadow paladin build as well.

Attached: [PI168]Selkie(300dpi).png (680x1000, 1.62M)

You should get back into it now that the reboot/format split happened.
They actually made a really strong retooled Glory Maelstrom.
[ACT](VC)1/Turn:COST [Counter Blast (1)], until end of turn, your opponent cannot intercept, and can only call up to one card from his or her hand to (GC) for each battle. If your soul has a card with "Maelstrom" in its card name, all your front row units get [Power]+10000 until end of turn.

Attached: V-EB08-003-VR_(Sample).png (350x510, 442K)

Legacy of the Duelist on Switch is fun if you're like me and want to see what you missed between the various series.

Isn't vanguard dead? I love the shit out of the battle sisters but stopped once they introduced that melding mechanic where you combine a grade 2 and 3 together or whatever because that's a pretty stupid curve. I actually have the special promo Amaterasu.

Attached: 15507339885221.png (542x800, 1000K)

>Isn't vanguard dead?
depends where you look. the bermuda triangle anime was at least a cute little thing before the series basically faded away back into the shadows.

It's not dead at all. It's been 5 years since that mechanic you mentioned and the game's still kicking, just with way more retrains of old favorites.
Even the simulator Cardfight Area is used by a lot of people
The Bermuda anime was nothing and did nothing except shill a bunch of broken cards

Attached: V-BT01-007EN-RRR.png (684x1000, 1.35M)

>except shill a bunch of broken cards
and i loved every moment of it because i had some of them.

My favorite ones are the later WCs on DS because of the hilarious fanfic self-insert story modes. 2010 chugs like a bitch though. It sucks that we didn't get a game like Worldwide Edition but heavily expanded - I'd love a game where you can roam Battle City looking for duelists. Like if it was YGO mixed with Yakuza, I'd play that.

Might check around for a vanguard scene once I move, I loved the absolute salt I got from getting a double crit with this archetype if you could count the cards right. I remember one guy said I was cheating for stacking my deck when he clearly saw me putting cards at the bottom of my deck in any order I wanted.

Attached: 1550459685445.gif (250x250, 259K)

The bottom deck stacking deck you mentioned is actually getting new support in an upcoming set too.
Second card in the image

Attached: New Units.png (960x540, 965K)

isn't that the one that has a dude using full power TeleDAD as the final boss