CTR Thread

other one died

Attached: 1561287540256.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2298jZmbf3o
youtube.com/watch?v=4XX21WMr3us&t
youtu.be/2vjoqkoRNY8
youtube.com/watch?v=-siGkjTOFMU
youtube.com/watch?v=2maeEwPxafM
youtube.com/watch?v=iPtlyKj8B30
youtube.com/user/RedhotbrGamer/videos
support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting/
youtube.com/watch?v=JwycNKQm7yg
youtu.be/3jbZq7M4xPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why won't they just add microtransactions so I can buy some coins

come on guys

Winning an online race gives you 400 coins.

>Baby Crash
>Baby Coco

They want the MK audience

hope they have a retro skin for baby t

Attached: eggiupus-rex.jpg (271x186, 7K)

Best girl is cute and funny.

Attached: B86049AC-3C5A-4F33-B890-3B256CC6DB15.jpg (1080x1658, 392K)

>Egypt track
YES. Please be good.

>no PC version

Attached: 1530683840805.jpg (400x386, 37K)

WHO VOTES FOR THUNDER STRUCK OVER ELECTION AVENUE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

How's the Switch version? Not really into Crash but I like kart racers and spyro

Worst loading times of all platforms.

Give it 8-12 months and you'll get 60fps, mouse and keyboard, a whole slew of graphics effects, etc.

>a digital Tropy just joined the lobby
I was actually neck and neck with him until someone decided SEVEN clocks in a row would be fun. Tropy also got four fucking masks despite being in first place. Fuck all you cunts fighting over second place.

Did you get DNF?

I was interested in this game for the skill aspect but I may also be interested in the pettiness aspect.

where the fuck is n brio

There was gameplay of it at E3. It’s not one of the best tracks but it looks fun anyway, better than most. The first half was Egyptian themed at night, then you go through a tunnel and come out in day time to an Arabian themed half. Looks like the new tracks (besides the Spyro one of course) are gonna be based on Warped levels since the tracks in CTR were based on levels from 1-2.

thunder struck is such a garbage map

Yeah but only by like 3 seconds, I was real close.

Can we take just one second to discuss, how fucking amazing this remake's soundtrack is compared to the N.Sane Trilogy.
Holy shit it's like night and day, did they get a completely different person to redo the music? Some of it is on par, if not better than the original CTR music.

Attached: 1549448021008.gif (600x338, 2.88M)

DLC probably, if not then he only exists as a banner in the castle track.

How? It’s one of the most fun. Do you play only as speed characters or something?

He’s pretty much guaranteed for a Grand Prix at some point user, just gotta be patient.

We will get Baby Characters, Spyro, CTTR ones, and even Rilla Roo before Brio.

Attached: 1560619082944.png (254x261, 9K)

They will after all the reviews drop

they had the same composer as the original CTR
October Grand Prix

I've only played adventure mode, but is it correct that there are tracks from the second CTR as well in the arcade?

Good. I want Metal Crash and Pink Gold Coco. We must go full circle

Attached: nurse peach.png (900x800, 314K)

>mfw astonishingly horribly bad to the point that I can’t even beat the first trophy race. On easy.

Attached: BD28EA21-8A80-4FDE-8DA3-95960A8C3F42.jpg (429x297, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2298jZmbf3o

DNF?

>dat downhill on Tiny Temple after getting USF

Attached: 1561201560411.png (218x244, 108K)

I was surprised by how the rearranged tracks FEEL like the originals, despite not being the exact same. The Tiny Arena/Slide Coliseum music is the fucking bomb.

Yeah, there's three extra cups.

>Do you play only as speed characters or something?

too roight mate

Attached: beach_dingodile.jpg (263x350, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4XX21WMr3us&t

Attached: HoloTG.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

You assume he's good enough to win, let alone even be able to finish.

Nice, I didn't play the sequel that much. Are the upside down parts still there?

Who's spyro bringing along?

Attached: thinking hunter.png (353x400, 311K)

>they had the same composer as the original CTR
Awwww shit nigga, are you telling me best boy Mancell is back on the team?
Vicarious visions can eat a dick, let Beenox make all crash games from now on

Bianca

Hunter and Elora are pretty much a given. Probably Bianca as well.

Wasn't PC master race?
Can't you just, like, emulate it?
lmao

Hmm, looks really basic with long straights and wide turns, very few jumps or hazards.

>literally miss 10 (ten) crates in tiny arena relic race
>still beat the platinum time with over 7 seconds
??

Pretty based, but you really gotta pick someone different for Thunderstruck, it’s one of the very few tracks where speed characters just can’t perform equally with others even with all the tricks. Go acceleration and it’ll be a blast.

The cast of skylanders

do you think the brand new tracks will be good? it's beenox designing them from scratch right?

Hard to believe he wasn't in the original. Hopefully he gets in soon

>unskippable podium dance everytime
>pls stop

Those were removed due to engine limitations, but the parts they replaced them with I’d argue are actually way more fun and exciting to play.

No.

16 from the original, ~16 from Nitro Kart

Yep, the GP tracks haven’t come from past games but are completely original. The first one looks a little basic but is still pretty fun looking. The minor redesigns they did to CNK tracks because of antigrav were pretty good, so they clearly understand the mechanics of track design and didn’t just copy the original tracks without paying attention to how they were designed.

Relic races have reverse difficulty scaling. The faster the track, the harder it is.

I wouldn't hate it.

Attached: Spyro_Academy_Profile.png (1387x679, 231K)

I haven't bought the game yet because I'm still going through the Spyro remakes. Are the trophy girls in or not?

Attached: daily dose.png (360x450, 109K)

Correction user, it’s 18 from the original plus 13 from Nitro Kart. And if you play on PS4 there’s a bonus track, but it’s a reason of an existing one so whether you count it or not is up to you.

Read op's image, lol.

They no longer hand out trophies but that’s because they’re being added as racers in the first big free DLC/update. Their designs are actually super faithful to the originals, and at least one of them actually has subtle breast physics.

Yes as racers in the next update (early July). Unfortunately not as eye candy for winning though

This is remix is so fucking good, This map went from shit to absolute top tier in NF

thanks doc

This. And also precisely why I'm not buying this game. It'll be dead in a month anyway.

>that background aesthetic with the futuristic skyscrapers
Honestly love that shit

Attached: Bouncy Ami.webm (1150x647, 2.69M)

They are going to be in July during the first Grand Prix event as unlockable racers you buy from the pit stop. They no longer hand out trophies.

>actually has subtle breast physics

Cringe

>Normal mode with average skill
>Nice AI pace with maximum enjoyment
>normal mode after buttfucking N.Tropy
>Just me half a track faster than 2nd place
I know i can now race on par with hard mode AIs, but hard is not fun at all, how do i supress my power level bros? I want my life back

Attached: 14674347832.jpg (512x288, 15K)

Is there anywhere that states this? Wikipedia says that Mancell did the original, but Nicolas Tremblay remastered it.

This song makes me erect. It tells a tale of pure speed and skill, and also trying not to get distracted by giant holographic bandicutes

Agreed, but I only pointed it out because it surprised me. Thought for sure they wouldn’t go that far but they did.

Still wondering why Ami has her original hair on the hologram yet it's styled closer to Liz's in the final game

>win online in full lobby
>40 coins
>finish 2nd
>110 coins
>afk through the entire race
>300 coins
ENOUGH

Attached: AAAH FUCK.jpg (397x398, 9K)

I'm feeling it. It's like what you'd expect the level to sound like if it wasn't held back by all the limitations, like I'm hearing the true vision for the track, instead of a lot of remade vibes of "we did it with real guitars this time so cool!"

Attached: 1539809159566.png (778x512, 45K)

from a french website
>those who have been involved as consultants are the two original composers of music, Mark Mothersbaugh and Josh Mancell.

N.Gin Labs is real tight on the time though.

Here you go user.

Attached: 3968E699-6598-49B7-A8B4-7584BA63BFC6.png (880x334, 25K)

You don't.
It's time to go all in user, unlock N Tropy.
Then good fucking luck beating even a single Oxide ghost, let alone all of them.

Yea but look at that 5 pounds vag

Attached: Story goes tawna bandicoot on the left crashs girlfriend was _54b7cd6bf880d864dac5943054586a91.jpg (508x672, 97K)

That's because you're doing it wrong.
You can do the ENTIRE second half of the track on blue fire.
It's possible to carry the tube's fire out until just before the large ramp, which gives you another blue you can extend until just about the finish line.

Hopefully no one. I hate spyros shitty friends. Maybe moneybags. Ripto would be cool too

Well that's great to hear. Still hoping that some day Mancell will get to release those pre-console mix soundtracks instead of just slowly uploading everything to Soundcloud as he finds the tapes in his backyard shed.

Why do people online always always ALWAYS vote for Coco Park?

IS THIS COMING TO PC?

How do we know which tier are the circuits?
What about the number of players?

EVIL COCO WHEN?

Attached: 1561249319257.png (946x1400, 505K)

>Oxide ghosts
I managed to beat 2 or 3 of them, but if Tropy himself is already a nightmare, i don't think i want to deal with Oxide, at least for now

I'm double dipping when it does happen, I can't take these long loading times on switch

who /Pinstripe/ here? I'm a sucker for mafia shit
>that 'fuhgeddaboudit'

beat adventure mode yesterday, still learning but is there a name for when you power slide after landing from a height, and it makes you do a wheelie? and does the blue fire exclusively come from the boost pads?
I only just realized you can fucking brake too, and heard you can air brake as well but God knows
game is fucking tops anyway

Attached: b0c10fb24981ab413e5b75752899fd45.png (291x409, 82K)

What's the most active platform?

Why do people generally pick the easiest tracks in most racing games user?
You know the second a TT god is in your lobby even if he's suppressing his powerlevel based on track pick alone. He wants to destroy your soul with the sickest cuts.

PS4

Anyone else having trouble finding a game on switch?

First promise you don't pirate it

>$40 game
>not complete
robolox-sound.mp4

There's pretty much a name for everything, but almost everything falls under one of three categories.
You're still at learning the Sacred Fire and Ultimate Sacred Fire phase. USF only comes from specific pads, everything else gives you SF.
Once you learn about how froggying works you'll get to the U Turn tricks.

As someone who's beaten 70% of the Oxides and has mastered USF and U turning, what the FUCK is froggying?

Are N.Tropy's ghosts really that hard ? Even on the CNK, which I never played before, I didn't have much trouble for the 6-7 tracks I've already completed

Oxide's are another story though...

I didn't chose the slow lane, the slow lane chose me

Hopping like madman.
I recall it making some turns easier.

I beat 2nd place by like 17 seconds on Papu's Pyramid early.

Laughed pretty hard.

I thought froggying was removed in nitro fuelled?

Tropy is an exceptional racer- but he races like you did as a kid. He thinks boost pads can only last a few seconds, then when it wears off he'll get to powersliding. Except in Oxide Station, which has so many boost pads- including a blue- he'll carry that over as he powerslides.

Oxide, however, maximises the duration of every god damn boost pad around. That said, he is NOT as fast as Tropy in regular racing, except on the one track with no boost pads (Drift Coliseum) where he is faster. On any other track, he's actually worse than Tropy's ghost UNTIL he hits a boost pad, then he carries it nearly indefinitely, so your trick vs Oxide is to beat him on the regular parts and match him on the boost parts.

Hopping like a frog. You don't lose speed in the air so hope as much as possible on downhill inclines.

Tracks like Oxide station and Hyper spaceway are absolute hell, there are also some tracks that require good management of USF, some tracks are piss easy tho

When you do little hops to keep momentum. Hold down either L1 or R1 and then tap the other button. Only works when you're not sliding since then it turns into the boost.

It's still in, just not as spastic now that the turn registration on power sliding procs easier.

Oh, forgot to mention shortcuts.
Tropy will do a minor shortcut on 2 out of 3 laps, and a major one on some tracks for one lap.
Oxide will do EVERY minor and major shortcut on ALL laps on ALL tracks, with only one exception: in Papu's Pyramid, he can't hop from the 1st (the platform) to the second (the overhead straight).

Electron Avenue is amazing so I have faith.

are any of youe guys Bagon_Blue on ps4?

Someone post best girl tawna

Has the Hot Air Skyway skip been removed?

Is xbox online fixed yet?
Played a couple games yesterday and only 2 people joined, can't tell if matchmaking is broken or nobody bought the game.

has anyone used handling characters on any track successfully? feels like at almost all of them you could still replace speed characters with it if you just play better.

the massive one where you skip half the track? Yes.

Do we know for sure that EVERYTHING that's part of the GPs will be added to Pit Stop rotation after the GP itself or is shit just going to be lost if you don't autistically grind it all out?

Interesting, I always thought the ghosts were just for shows and didn't act as real playeras as there speed where just increased ir decreased depending on the track
I guess Oxide is harder in the remake then since it is much easier to keep the USF ?

All the unintentional skips are gone.

>UNDERSTANDING HOW COINS WORK
There's a shit ton of misinformation about how exactly you get coins in this game, and why sometimes you get a ton, and sometimes next to none.
So i want to lay down some basic facts:

-You get more coins online than offline, everyone knows this

-You get less coins if you play a character too much, swap if that happens, this is also known about most people

-(this is the part most people aren't talking about for some reason) YOU DON'T JUST KEEP GETTING 400-500 COINS ONLINE, EVEN IF YOU PLACE 1ST PLACE CONSISTENTLY. There is a system in place where you'll get a "boost" either PER DAY or EVERY X AMOUNT OF HOURS, when your "boost" is done it will drop down to 90-100-150 maybe, depending on your positioning, being first place and using a "fresh" character helps.
But you won't get a new "boost" until it's "refreshed".

-I can 100% confirm that character "freshness" and "coin boost" do reset completely every day, coinciding with the pit stop shop cycling to the next items, what i still need to research is if they get "refreshed" within the same day multiple times aka there's a certain amount of time that needs to pass and it isn't necessarily a full day.
But, waiting for the next day does seem to work every time, the next day you'll get 500+ coins per race again.

Attached: 45856856986.jpg (1192x670, 72K)

>as unlockable racers you buy from the pit stop
Wait they won't be unlocked with Nitro? Sould I save wumpa coins for the grand prix?

Yeah I fucking destroy on Clockwork Wumpa with handling characters, Tiny Arena too. You can still beat most people with speed characters on those tracks if you’re good enough, but Clockwork Wumpa in particular has so few straight sections and so many turns that the extra base speed from speed characters is negligible compared to the more lax turn requirements of handling characters.

The original was a slog but they made it really fun in this.

based Ripper Roo

are they going to add global leaderboards and stuff like racing ghosts of the level record holders?

They’ve said on the Activision sure that after the event it’s all added to the Pit Stop, though of course that requires grinding for coins so it’s easier to just do challenges during the event to fill up the event progress bar.

Why do devs do this shit? It's extremely annoying.

The thing about handling is that two out of three stats (speed and acceleration) are irrelevant if you have USF. Only handling matters.
So, the best racers in the world all use handling to maintain and control USF.
For everybody else, handling is shit.

It's very clear Tropy and Oxide are both real players. Take Dragon Mines as an example, Oxide's hardest track. Despite it being the most difficult (except Sewer Speedway which might be bugged), he doesn't do that great in it. He beautifully handles the spiral twice, but fucks it up on the third lap and hits the wall. He does the entire third lap boosted, but fails to do this for the second.

Also, there's one track where Tropy is a bit fucking glitchy, Hot Air Skyway, and I suspect for that one they just took Oxide's ghost and edited it. Maybe the guy who raced them was ill that day or couldn't get a good-but-not-as-good as Oxide run. It's definitely the same guy though.

Thunderstruck, oxide station and cortex castle are impossible to maintain USF on throughout the map I swear. Also why do you cowards pick acceleration characters? They have worse handling AND worse speed than all round types. I genuinely see no point in picking either the handling or acceleration types.

Attached: 1395827434378.jpg (360x480, 24K)

is it based on character or character class? e.g. if i switch from dingodile to tiny do i still get the boost?

TYBRR

Attached: 1560312362489.jpg (3720x5261, 2.53M)

>want to buy a skin
>have to grind hundreds of races in offline mode since they give next to no coins
such fun.

Attached: 1516083417921.png (576x699, 194K)

In the trailer they showed that Tawna is the only character unlocked via Nitro, the other 4 are in the Pit Stop from the beginningS

>You get less coins if you play a character too much, swap if that happens, this is also known about most people
>using a "fresh" character helps.
>character "freshness"
These aren't true.

Jesus, most of the Tropy ghosts were a breeze but Oxide Station is absolutely brutal. I swear I've spent as much time on it as all the other ghosts combined.

>have to grind hundreds of races in offline mode since they give next to no coins
huh? you knowingly went offline so you could get less?

Sure, sure. And I intend to at least keep up with Spyro's GP. But life happens some times and I just want to make sure there isn't going to be some GP exclusive bullshit like all the Oxide Edition things that I'll be fucked out of because I need to actually fucking work and shit.

List of track efficiency for grinding coins. Base coins divided by average time to complete I think

Attached: benisssss.jpg (338x628, 69K)

Attached: 1561050198995.png (648x463, 30K)

I have not experienced this "character freshness" at all. It's just that after getting like 5000 coins or so, the online multiplier goes from 5x to 2x or something.

I've beaten half of n.tropy tracks with coco and i don't think accel is useless

No, but I'm not a literal zoomer, and therefore not interested in playing with random people from around the world-

>cortex castle are impossible to maintain USF on throughout the map
>I genuinely see no point in picking either the handling or acceleration types
Only handling can maintain USF in Cortex Castle.

>matchmaking failed 4 times in a row
other switch players getting the same thing?

I'm guessing you're dropping USF too early. Build up some reserves and spam jump around the bendy bits. I personally haven't been able to take it past the last turn before the finish line.

>game forces you into playing online exclusively or never actually unlock stuff
Yeah, Mario Kart is better...

Attached: 3474.jpg (720x718, 36K)

Yeah I fucking struggled with that one.
The trick is to NOT power slide immediately after the blue pad, but to a regular drive into one hop (no slide) onto the next pad, to maintain USF. From there, it's easy to keep it going for a while, and that WILL make the difference between a 1:10 (this wonb't unlock Tropy's ghost) and a 1:07 (this will BEAT Oxide's ghost).

Have to mash x and triangle to skip the race start.

Have to wait until the character has finished one loop of their dance before you can leave the podium.

Have to leave the time trial to level select to select another ghost.

Online only allows you to choose from three tracks at once.

Online is only single races.

Online seems biased towards Nitro Kart tracks.

Gem cups only unlock skins

Characters hid behind a paywall

Music is a lot weaker, especially in cutscenes. Oxide is way less menacing due to his new voice acting and airy soundtrack.

nice, ive been using them on papu's pyramid, clockwork and oxide station, there's a bunch of wierd turns there so having that control is nice.

I noticed this on oxide station a lot. With the time trial and online having that handling really allowed me to go far with USF

Patience, it's bound to come eventually. Emulate the original in the meantime.

retard, you can unlock shit in story mode.

Attached: tawnasad.png (2420x2214, 1.58M)

I am thoroughly enjoying this game

Attached: 88ffdaf4b58fc49195fa8b88d30f9f6c.png (698x763, 231K)

But why would you pick them in time trials in the first place? The acceleration stat is useless in time trials. The only places I can see them doing better than all rounder types is straight maps like crash cove or roos tubes but what's the point when a speed kart does the job better?
How on Earth would you maintain USF on that pseudo turn just before the hallway where the 2 spiders are?

Even DSP use it.

I think my muscle memory of OG CTR is fucking me up on those bits as well . I swear you could bounce off the sides a little in the original whereas in this it just kills any reserves dead.

Most of Tropy's times are piss easy except for Tiny Temple which requires you to get at least around one full lap of blue boost. Only just barely beat him and it looks like with Oxide's you have to have blue boost from the moment you first get it, which is annoying given how seemingly randomly it can deactivate. Seems really inconsistent especially on Electron Avenue.

>Characters hid behind a paywall
this meme has to stop, wumpa coins are farmable ffs

I remember this being posted the day before they all were announced

>Oxide is way less menacing
Most of your other complaints are fair minor issues to bring up but Oxide was never menacing, they deliberately designed him as a goofy alien who wants to turn earth into a parking lot.

Phil has a frog in his throat. reee!

Attached: 1488828986856.png (475x576, 183K)

Some characters and color variations instead of actual skins, wow.
Why didn't they just write "We want the Fortnite audience" on the box, so I wouldn't even have bothered getting this after seeing all the cool shit they have added, but is exclusive content for those who fell for the online multiplayer meme. It's nothing but a big "Fuck you" to the customer.

He uses it by complete accident and doesn't even realize it's helping him, and then it ends up moot because he doesn't boost right, doesn't slide right, can't do max boost starts, can't maintain SF or put enough in reserves to maximize USF, etc.
Most of the "tech" in CTR and NK are shit people normally do in an accidental fashion now down on purpose.

Pasadena makes penis hard for some reason.

is there a way to make the camera automatically more zoomed out? I always have to press L2 at the start and forget sometimes
and I fucking swear I keep accidentally hitting triangle and it changes the meter

Attached: 1560555391378.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

>Have to leave the time trial to level select to select another ghost.
This shits me, PLUS you have to rebeat both Tropy and Oxide's times even if you beat them beforehand. Not a big deal for easier ones but an absolute nightmare if you had a really good run you have trouble replicating.
>Oxide is way less menacing due to his new voice acting and airy soundtrack.
And the fact that he says minions instead of slaves. The scene loses all of its edge there.

You're online right now though.

youtu.be/2vjoqkoRNY8

It's not their fault the online services (Xbonelive, PSplus) aren't free dipshit.

the hitboxes on things like crates and letters feel a bit off, requires a bit more precision than you would expect

>paywall
I guess PSN, Live, and Nintendo Online are technically pay walls.

Tropy seems to be weirdly inconsistent. Some courses he'll show up after I barely top the leaderboard and other times I can far surpass the set times yet he can't be challenged. Mystery Cave in particular is giving me trouble.

I mainly bought this game for the singleplayer and couch co-op experience, but apparently that means I don't get to unlock any of the cool stuff ever, unless I grind out a minimum of 200 races I feel betrayed.

I'm not understanding how you believe playing online multiplayer with random people is literal zoomer, can you explain why?

It's possible, but unbelievably hard.
You have to do a ridiculously wide turn on the one before it, and another wide as fuck turn onto that ramp, to make an S shape. There's no other way. Blue is roughly the path you have to follow, red where you power slide, green is the jump.

Attached: Untitled.png (306x596, 9K)

Okay, I've never played a Crash game. But this looks good. Should I play the Remastered Trilogy first?

>air brake
Arguably the greatest thing to come from the remake imo

Because I grew up in a time where people used to give a shit about social interaction, and gathered around one console to play together.

Character, not character class.

Oh, that means you're a fucking casual that can't beat the Oxide ghost, because the coolest character and skin comes from Time Trials.

Matchmaking has been failing continuously for the last 15 minutes, was working fine earlier. Am I missing a patch or something, or what have I done wrong?

Ami is the best.

Attached: 1560615987737.png (3264x3526, 1.59M)

This has fanservice related to characters and locations from original trilogy, but it's in no means necessary to be aware of them.

Her dialogue probably doesn't help

how worst is worst

Nah it's not necessary to do that as they're completely standalone.

you can airbrake without losing reserves in NF provided you stop braking before landing

turning is trivial even with a speed character

It's true, tested it both multiplayer and singleplayer, finishing at the same places.
I actually didn't believe it myself but i've tested it.
Next time you start to have a drop when using a character a lot, swap to anyone else.
You'll always get an increase (gotta be the same place, obviously).
It won't refresh your coin boost, but there's a secondary system tied to how much you're using a character.
I seriously didn't believe it myself until i tested it out.

>PLUS you have to rebeat both Tropy and Oxide's times even if you beat them beforehand. Not a big deal for easier ones but an absolute nightmare if you had a really good run you have trouble replicating.

this is the worst feeling indded.
>Go time trial
>unlock tropy
>compare times
>actually much faster
>beat tropy
>unlock oxide
>compare times
>beat him by nearly a second
>this gonna be EZ
>play time trial
>fail miserably all the time

>PLUS you have to rebeat both Tropy and Oxide's times even if you beat them beforehand.

Wait. what? Why

>Moneybags
Unbelievably based

Although I agree, I only really love Spyro 1 and have no attachment to his tagalongs

Okay, luckily they threw that shit in. I do wish there was a way to earn more Wumpas offline

Both games are unrelated lorewise, play the trilogy if you love platforming, this is purely racing game

This. I rarely play online anyway, and I will never purchase PS plus. Hopefully they release a patch later on that minimizes the singleplayer grind (they wont)

I think you're onto something

Attached: 1560600788656.png (758x926, 488K)

I have done nothing but play Crash for the past two days and I only ever receive less coins for not coming first.

Annoyingly losing to ghosts (including your own) in Time Trials will knock your coin gain down as well as if you had come second.

I just can't pick a favourite yet, they're all too cute

Attached: 1561258400071.jpg (680x448, 88K)

Just go afk bro

On Slide Coliseum and Turbo Track I ask the question as to what the fuck was Tropy doing?

I beat him by near 30 seconds.

Well if it is true, I'm hitting the 4/5K cap before that matters.

New footage for Prehistoric Playground is floating around. Check it out.

Beating Oxide's ghosts gives you skins ? Which ones ?

What the fuck is this shit? It should be possible with an air brake. However I have yet to achieve it and I'm going to be so I'll definitely be trying tomorrow.

I mostly agree, but personally I'm upset with how Polar Pass turned out, that song is my favorite from the game. They took out the beefy synths
youtube.com/watch?v=-siGkjTOFMU

Attached: 1560211519953.jpg (991x717, 83K)

You can still play the game, sure, but you are essentially playing a demo version without the ability to unlock any of the new shit they added, I might as well have downloaded the ROM of the original, since it makes literally 0 difference as an offline player: You don't get to unlock any of the new things, aside from a couple recolors, anyway, unless you're willing to treat the game as a job and grind for coins 10 hours per day.

Digital Tropy

I want Ami to squeeze my head between her thighs while Megumi watches in jealousy and sharpening her yandere knife

>air brake
I've yet to figure it out I'll be honest.
I've done that retarded S a few times though and it does work out, but it's a terribly unoptimal path.

WHO said I was evil???

Attached: DyCb3ZYUYAA_llb.jpg (875x1200, 93K)

Oh right, I still need to unlock N.Tropy
It's nice that this skin isn't purchasable via the shop though !

So... A worse version of Mariokart that flurries are into. Got it

slamming his face against the walls no doubt. I actually beat oxide in slide colliseum, but then an error occured and my game shuit down. it didnt save

there is a lot of stuff only unlockable via Getting Gud

For me racing games exist solely for couch co-op. I have heard this game has a high skill ceiling, which is cool, but is it to the point where my normie friends who love mk8 wouldnt be able to enjoy it?

>restart the game, finally get in
>this time though, the random teleporting glitch is back and the tiger temple shortcut entrance ignores my weapon one lap and then randomly opens another
I thought they fucking fixed this shit with the patch

Just because I want to fuck bandicoot girls doesn't mean I'm a furry

Attached: 1560802471498.png (630x816, 18K)

It's kind of retarded but I can manage to air brake while pressing L1 or R1 while also holding sqaure plus the direction you wanna go. You can also do U turns and that's how I keep USF on the sharp turn on hot air skyway.

Depends how good you are.
If you're bad to mediocre, it won't make any difference.
If you get GOOD, the upper skill cieling will allow you to run entire laps around your friend and he won't have any fun anymore until he gets good too.

good point. any Idea if hard mode has a bonus over normal?
could you technically earn more wumpas offline if theres no cooldown or refresh for offline assuming you have all the time in the world?

Attached: 1554822774132.png (488x457, 20K)

noticing a recurring theme where races that revolve around collcing things (crystals, letters, time crates) feel awful, the hitboxes on all the pickups just aren't right they're like hyper precise

The original CTR was a
>style on your friends to lose them forever
kind of racing game. And so is this, honestly.

Balls of steel edition baby

>good point. any Idea if hard mode has a bonus over normal?
I mean go to matchmaking and let the game run by itself even if you lose youll still get a fuckton of coins

Attached: 1560943421000.png (408x541, 527K)

He spend few hours with game. We spend years with it. But i think it is interesting he subconsciously do it sometimes. Even if his ego whine about his own mistakes.

It's probably just your aim that needs to get used to it.

I can't believe Coco's fucking dead

Attached: 1561137425548.png (248x371, 148K)

>tfw I keep fucking up the jump shortcut in Sewer Speedway during an Oxide race

Help me Yea Forums, i'm retarded
How do I git gud?

Attached: 1368386828469.jpg (806x605, 305K)

Casual shitter detected

I hope they implement Agent C.R.A.S.H and Space Crash costume in, i love their CTTR skins

WHERE THE FUCK IS NINA!!!

Attached: angry.jpg (866x1300, 122K)

Posi it if you have it.

Are the trophy girls models different in the holograms? they look more like the original CTR

dude I can barely get it now unless I have lots of boost, didn't they move it further down the track a bit?

beach coco should be barefoot

this sounds like a Sonic Generations Classic remix

Don't try to do it from the middle.
Go all the way to the LEFT, possibly even on the flat surface, then rush to the RIGHT and jump at the very peak of the pipe curve.
The slight amount of time you lose is made up by the shortcut itself.

Oh fuck i almost forgot about her, she might come in with Von Clutch and Pasadena on the CTTR pack, maybe

Attached: D6acdMyU8AAViqw.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Don't need the turbo pad if you have USF, do you? You can then take the turn from a wider entry, I could be mistaken.

Actually harder skillbased version of Plumberboy Karts.

Same energy

Attached: dbd.jpg (600x625, 35K)

Attached: 1560949891286.png (539x476, 13K)

I don’t use the shortcut because it’s too inconsistent, but you’re meant to jump over the first part of half-pipe in such a way that the air time gives you a boost when you land in the next bit of half-pipe and time your so it’s just *before* you leave the half-pipe.

You have to come at it dead straight and time the jump right. Take a left after the split tunnels so you can make the turn without losing speed.

Attached: 1548004346623.png (849x1143, 359K)

>no lab assistant
trash

shut up you post naughty dog loving nigger faggot

b-but I'm already smoking, based spanishfag

youtube.com/watch?v=2maeEwPxafM

Real racing games are better than this.

WOAH.

I find if I have a shallower entry I can't get the deeper turn required at that speed. I'm too likely to drift intil the wall, but that might just be me.
And honestly, I've no idea how much reserve I have left at that point because all my focus is on the turn.

Please help a retardbro out, how am I supposed to take the bridge curve in dragon mines? I always end up in the walls...

Pick a turn character and mash R1 while turning hard.

NG doesn't even own the rights to crash anymore, you complete brainlet.

Looks better than the Egypt track.

unrelated but you guys probably have an opinion on it; how's the N. Sane Trilogy?
also interested in Spyro if they're any good

Attached: 22.jpg (720x720, 23K)

I came third once and got 740 coins. Won the next race and got 68. No idea what system they use but it's confusing as hell.

there both very fun and the best remasters we're gonna get. Spyro first game looks like a Pixar game in motion.

Depend on your mood. Sometimes you want feel like real racer, sometimes have crazy chase with police and sometimes you want play as Pura.

Holy shit
looks solid

>baby coco
is this real? uh oh

both good, same spiel yet again, pixar graphics same levels same gameplay, 3 in one game deal, not full priced

can't go wrong

In the trash where she belongs

Just wait for A TwinSanity GP

Collecting crystals is fun

Baby T look retarded.

Hunter, Elora, Bianca and Moneybags.

high on autism

Attached: 1559879662239.webm (940x450, 2.25M)

Casual fucks leave

That Megumi dance is doing things to me...

I bet it can write in English better than you.

Attached: 1557680589248.png (1920x1080, 3.1M)

Attached: one angry incel.png (764x947, 794K)

you don't get coins if you don't finish the race less than 20 seconds after the first

fuck

Attached: 3.gif (500x369, 1.99M)

You do still get them, it just doesn’t show them. Exit out to the main menu and look in the Pit Stop and you’ll see them there.

Attached: 1555163658086.jpg (437x411, 43K)

You just know.

my bad, thanks for the info

It's part of the whole "live services" thing to keep people playing over a long period.
That's why Battle Passes are being put into everything, even Crash (albet without a cost)

>play as Zem
>stay in last place and drive/reverse into the same crate over and over, spamming the race with orbs and clocks
>new players can barely move
>asshole who is attempting to lap the other racers quits in frustration because he can't chain boosts together
>lobby empties
>feels good man

Attached: 175.png (750x750, 39K)

How can 3d pigs even begin to compete?

Attached: coco podium.webm (350x348, 2.18M)

I do it to be a dick desu

Your wrong bad men.

>then she does a little dance
im trying to STOP thinking of coco all day

It sounds like clown music wtf are you talking about?

How does a tiger penis look like?

based

devilish

POST YT OF VERY GOOD RACES
POST GOOD PLAYERS

Hello.

I like this one

Attached: 1561031462532.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

the wait for pc is going to kill me.

Attached: 1554737438078.png (801x599, 657K)

Stop with the fucking blogposts, no one fucking cares.

>be me 13 years ago
>playing the OG CTR
>favourite track was Sewer Speedway
>play it almost every time
>relic time
>mastered skills allowed me to do the 3 laps in less than 60 seconds
>platinum relic earned
>total time 00:53:64
>last lap was a solid 17 seconds
>be me, now
>get sad because cant own any last gen console
Shit bros, it is not fair to me. FUCK THIS SHITTY 3rd WORLDCOUNTRY

I own a Switch but it seems like it's the worst version so I want to wait for a PC release. I'm tempted to just get the Switch one though.

I'll play splitscreen with ya if you come to Burgerland

sewer speedway is fucked anyway, hopefully they fix it in time for PC release

Why is it fucked?

youtube.com/watch?v=iPtlyKj8B30

don't own any current gen consoles so rip me

Poor people disgust me. You have no right to live.

Attached: 1553798573881.jpg (1024x722, 245K)

the shortcut is way harder because the physics with the half quarter pipes are weird and eat all your speed

came up against someone like this online a few hours ago

i kept coming second, and doing alright, but he was like 10+ seconds ahead of everyone on every map

crazy

makes me wanna get gud

Attached: 1552950302124.jpg (2641x1924, 302K)

this absolute chad learnt me a shortcut that has basically won me every electron avenue ever since. thank you, based chingchong

Is that guy using airbrakes?

This fucked country don't even allow me to have a passport. I would have accepted come to Burguerland happy
I've seen how fucked is SS now, but still can see the route that I used to do in the OG
You are absolutely right, I need to die, but it will not be today

>anyone calling speed characters unviable for any track
>when demented fuelheads racing as speed characters have already figured out how to maintain blue fire for full laps wherever available
I mean come on now.

Are there any unlockables tied to battle mode?

Microtransactions will kill the game user.

this^
they're just coping bc they cant play their handling character without sucking

When?
When they get introduced?

There are not even any microtransactions yet, some zoomers have actually whined about not being able to get in-game currency for shit by buying it and having to play and preferably win for it instead.
But that being said I'm sure they implement all sorts of bullshit before the summer is over.

Did they change how the blue shield works? I just played online on Tiger Temple, and went to shoot the shield to open the shortcut, for it to fly off behind me, making me crash into the door and end up finishing 6th. Also, are coins earned offline only?

Are the tracks and characters the prizes? I want to pick the game later but I’d also like to play as the dinosaur.

youtube.com/user/RedhotbrGamer/videos

this channel has some

>finish all adventure crystal challenges
>relief
>find out there are also CNK crystal challenges

Used to be that you unlocked battle stages through arcade, wasn't it? Dunno about this game.

but do you get anything out of them tho

You will be able to buy the from the ingame store, same as all the content in the base game

PS4 trophy
Don't know in-game

Original game unlocked more battle arenas.

I'm honestly having more fun with this game than Mario Kart

support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting/
say something nice to them

On Polar Pass how do you not go off the side of the map about halfway through when you are jumping across the ice platforms? There’s like a super sharp right turn that I can’t only make if I basically stop my whole kart and turn right

really all they should do is give coins for DNFs

>tfw I refuse to pay for online because I'm barely home and I'm in the same boat as you

But they already do

>assuming you are ps4 user
as you come off the last jump, hold r1 and powerslide around the corner

The shortcut in sewer speedway is infuriating, I feel I can hit it more consistently if I slow down first which is very counter intuitive. I don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing. I fly up the ramp after 3 perfect boosts and then crash into the lower wall on one lap, then drive up without any boosts and fly so far that I go over the boost pad on the next.

in the air i mean, press r1 while in the air quickly after you come off the ramp

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW DO I JUMP
Seriously I can't take most of the cuts I had zero difficulty to take in the original game. Sewer speedway is fucked for everyone, but I mean all jumps! The last turn in papus pyramid, the big skip in blizzard bluff, the wooden cut in cortex castle, the right side ramp in hot air skyway, even the fucking easy wall jump in polar pass.
The jump is inconsistent as fuck, I know I'm pressing R1 and yet the character doesn't even try to jump. Then if I try with zero boost I magically jump higher than ever.
I was used to slide into jump from the side for most shortcuts, but this now has 0% success rate.
How do I do consistent jumps? I feel retarded but I need to take all the cuts for the time trials and for online games with autists

>the big skip in blizzard bluff
Does that even exist anymore?

how the fuck is the hard ai so fast

they're even boosting most of the time

already done m8

>know i'm likely to get curbstomped online because i'm a shitter noob
>having fun anyway

maximum comfy

Who are you maining lads?

Attached: Capture.png (398x499, 303K)

I'm pretty sure they already know about save corruption and that's all that really matters

Where is Koala Kong, bros?

Crash Cove is unironically one of the hardest tracks in the game in both relic and time trial

anyone else feels like that the online mode is too bare bones at the moment to enjoy ?
no real ranking/matchmaking system, rewards for winning are shit, no cups, private games lack options too
i hope when the first grand prix hits, they add some new options

Attached: N Chad Tropy.webm (640x360, 2.1M)

Fake Crash/Penta/Pinstripe/Pura

Play battle arenas.

>penta
>speed

>relic
Maybe
>time trial
No. No.

I’m really enjoying this game but idk who like 75% of the characters are. Which Crash Bandicoot games are the best? I’ve only got the Insane Trilogy

I'm having a ton of fun when I match against similarly skilled players, but no ranked really hurts it, and is missing a ton of stuff like cups, customisation presets and add player options

>be pretty decent
>get fucked in the first 20 seconds of the race because lol have N Tropy clocks and Warp Orbs from the first box
>one guy manages to get away and gets over half a lap ahead while everyone else is busy fucking each other with missiles
>only one person actually finishes

>Spyro update announced
Shit, that leak from last year was right wasn't it?

We really are in a golden age with a new Spyro game dropping next year and a Crash one after that.

grampa... Penta is Speed-type on Nitro Fueled

his rematch race is fucking impossible!

Attached: oxide.jpg (500x282, 48K)

penta is speed

So how bad is the Switch downgrade? I really want to have this game on-the-go but not if it's a huge downgrade

Halloween is supposed to be the "Spooky" Grand Prix and we might get Nina and N Brio for that, I dunno.

I dont play online.

>winning consistently in a lobby
>start switching characters and seeing one of the kids copy you
Cute!

>30fps

REEEEEEEEEE GIVE PC VERSION

penta is speed you inbred moron

Esto es el fin Banicoot!

Attached: my-image (3).png (1216x452, 317K)

>unlocked tropy chad last night
>game isn't corrupted

I hope I'm in the clear

Attached: 1377110802237.jpg (396x385, 21K)

How because the game likes to boot me from the lobby like every other match. or more like, "everyone leaves" and I'm stuck waiting for another group until I actually quit and reload the lobby

>consider getting CTR
>remember I have to ALSO pay for psn online which I'd probably only for this
waiting for PC version it is I guess

Twinsanity is the only post-PS1 game that is usually agreed to be pretty good by everyone, unless you include the GBA games but those have none of the new characters you don't recognize.

Only just started playing. Are people getting corrupted saves a lot?

I don't like twinsanity very much but the soundtrack is great

fast characters honestly feel like this game's easy mode

You're not done yet, user.
Oxide next.

Also, HOLY SHIT Tiny Temple requires PERFECT play. Oxide's been a struggle but there's been a little give. Tiny Temple's give is your line doesn't have to be amazing, but you DO need to control blue fire around EVERY corner for TWO laps straight while ALSO building reserves faster than they get drained. HOLY SHIT that was hard.

Don't bitch then

Backup your saves ASAP

It's very polarising depending on whether or not you like a capella.

>Hit the point wall already today
>Need 1600 more points for Beach Dingodile and Liife Saver N. Trance pack
Fuck this "daily sale" system, I don't really wanna do over 20 more races today.

You can hit like 800 coins on long tracks

>trying to beat Hot Air Skyway on hard

just kill me pls

Attached: 0068 - xvCyjIK.png (675x694, 250K)

Not once you hit the cap.

>easy
Go try Oxide on Tiny Temple's trial, then tell me it's easy.

they feel like you're always on ice for me

Let me correct you by saying that it's agreed to be good but not competent. That game has so many bugs and is so obviously unfinished.
What people truly love about Twinsanity is what it could have been. That's also what people hope a potential remake/remaster/reimagining would be.

All I want is Crash Bash with online modes. Fuck polar panic used to be so much fun with friends.

Fucking hell off yourself please

They are. All the fastest times are done on fat characters no matter the track. People just use coco/ngin for speedrunning because it adds so much more consistency on a long run.

Space Bash crystal challenge was the best. TNT everywhere and you can't attack, only jump on crates as the arena quickly disintegrates.

Attached: Space_Bash.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Load times are longer and it's missing some of the graphical polish. Nothing too inferior if you really don't got other options. Framerate is the same in all versions, and the Xbone version is superior release as far as I know.

Do I have to platinum relics for 100%? also ntropy is literally hitler

gold is enough

if you think tropy's bad just wait for oxide's blue fire

Yeahh, but I already reached the daily cap, so I'm only on 2x multiplier instead of 10x. This system is fucked up.

No, just sapphire.
Gold for 101%.
Platinum's don't give %.

Tropy is nothing.

Watch Nitro Kart cutscenes to know about the boss characters in that game. No real point in playing it since you have the better version of that game.

It will be back in no time or when you buy something else in that slot

Even then everyone agrees that Twinsanity feels unfinished (since it is). A proper remake with the full thing envisioned would be cool

You actually was able to attack, just not allowed to throw crates. Kicking them into opponents was fair game

my arm hurts

how do i win as handling characters? i love ripper roo but he's so slow

>Playing racing games with m+kb.

Can't imagine a more miserable experience. It's basically like playing grand strategy with a controller, except at least that kind of port gets a modified UI to facilitate things.

You've a better memory than I. I guess I was just remembering my own strategy, as I constantly tried to destroy the arena as much as possible and killing the others was counterproductive.

>mouse and keyboard
it's like you WANT depression

With handling characters, the entire idea is to not make mistakes that other characters whom accel in acceleration or speed make.

The director of Twinsanity still wants to do it. He even sent a letter to Vicarious Visions congratulating them on the critical and commercial success of the N.Sane trilogy then said he’d always be willing to collaborate if a Twinsanity remake is in the works.

>like playing grand strategy with a controller
This might seem like an easy go-to argument, but really user, think about it once more.

Him, Kong and Moe was datamined

But surely they won't forget Rilla Roo?

Well you got me bro, I don't see the flaw in the argument.

Attached: goty2018.gif (340x248, 3M)

I’M SO CLOSE *BURP* YOU CAN TASTE IT

The main prize of a Season also containing Koala Kong and Moe

Sad!

Confirmed to be in the game files. Probably for a future GP

Brio is dead.

Attached: Brio dead.png (779x875, 40K)

Try both things some time, maybe you'll get it. Sick reaction image though.

How the fuck do you even finish an online match? Every match there’s someone who finishes like 20 seconds before the 2nd place guy. I don’t get it I’m triple turbo drifting around every corner and people are still just flying past me. Wtf

I've never played Nitro Kart, but I think Electron Avenue is my favorite track.

Attached: Coco drop.webm (1920x1080, 1.83M)

saved that image, pretty fucking sick

You get five times the coins up to a limit every day

I hope that Twinsanity pack is after Spyro.

Looks like Mexican Boomers are enjoying the game

Was Crash popular in Mexico?

Attached: Mexican boomer.png (480x678, 388K)

i barely remembered electron ave from cnk but playing it the first time on nitro fueled blew my balls off

Attached: 1392693010116.jpg (174x250, 7K)

nah, after Spyro comes the Halloween GP
not just there but in most Spanish-speaking countries(including Spain) and South European countries as well

I can confirm the veracity of this post.

now do the same with princess coco skin

>tfw only sewer speedway remains
>then I've beaten all oxide times
Help

this is going to sound retarded but... what does Acceleration actually DO? does it just increase how fast your speed goes up or what?

hang in there
What I did was if I didn't get 3x rocket or the mask at the first box restard. Time the rocket on him when his taking the jump to force him off and get a solid 6-10 second lead. there just drift boost to victory.

lads, somebody said something last thread about how you only need gold time relics for something? you don't need platinum but you should get all gold, or something? why?

For Tropy, do I need to beat the trial on all tracks or just the OG CTR ones?

Pretty much. I'd imagine it'll also impact recovery time when you're hit as well.

Ranked mode when? Its no fun just cruising over half a lap ahead as Tiny with a blue bubble

What Spyro update?

All of them.

WHEN IS THE SPYRO GRAND PRIX I WANT MY BOY

see OP pic

But victory poses though

Finally someone who understands the greatness of this challenge.
I hope they bring back something similar in a form of a minigame in the inevitable future Crash game.

I've seen that picture multiple times for over 2 weeks. What was just announced?

So do you get Wumpa Coins even if you don’t finish an online match or something? I just played like 4 online matches and didn’t finish a single one and never saw that I got any coins rewarded but I have like 1500 more than what I did before in the pit stop

>Keep destroying everyone
>Wonder why they keep choosing the most basic maps like coco park
>Realize it's because they're the only maps where they even have the possibility of finishing at all

Attached: 1559522201663.png (250x263, 42K)

so, lets have a stereotype player character list. I'll start

Coco Mains: worst of tryhards
Oxide: Sore losers
N. Tropy: 4channel chads
Crunch: Little kiddies
Crash: Mario Kart immigrants

Attached: crashCTTRshitheaps.jpg (1600x1080, 138K)

missed it, ty b

Yeah if you don’t finish you still get coins it just doesn’t show them for whatever reason.

coco's spats

Attached: 1544204721045.png (399x387, 313K)

>Megumi doing the classic Crash dance
>Ami all cocky and flexing in the headcanon tomboy manner
>Isabella doing the original umbrella twirl, since she's most covered with no possible controversial cleavage shots
>Liz....
Actually not sure what Liz could do? Certainly not pose for Bandiboy, right?

Attached: 1560886899154.jpg (1574x2048, 467K)

Playable but longer loading times

>tfw both Coco and Tropy main
What am i? An abomination?

Attached: A crap.jpg (512x288, 16K)

>entretaiment

Attached: nani.png (300x300, 145K)

CANON

Attached: 0cuZkIWK30f1CuJAwmZKD6ZlxIFLd72kXLQY2Ny00VQ.jpg (2960x1440, 300K)

Zem: massive clock spamming troll

Pinstripe: tweens that moved on from Crunch
Papu Papu: Spic finding representation
Big Norm: lower tier 4channel
Real Velo: Dads

Attached: 1560286460063.png (599x478, 13K)

Attached: 1561145791692.jpg (913x1200, 756K)

wait, that happens?

okay

Attached: Princess Coco drop.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Nice

She's got cute spats

Holy shit that artstyle looks disgusting. Yikes from me.

whats wrong with matchmaking? people cant join already established lobbies? makes the game look extra dead

youtube.com/watch?v=JwycNKQm7yg
Gimmie your favorite tracks lads

Attached: 1526859275759.jpg (673x692, 48K)

the fuck is up with those teeth?

Papu Papu is for the true tryhard racemasters.

FUCK PINSTRIPE

AND FUCK THAT LEVEL

>spats
Fucking dropped.
Enjoy your sjw censored trash, cucks.

Her teeth look terrible in this. Is it supposed to be braces and rubberbands?

scary mouth

you mean the rat, Phil?

I think she's supposed to have braces

Come on, user. I'm from Kazakhstan and I could allow myself a PS4 Pro and CTR. I doubt your situation is any worse than mine. But then again, I don't have a permanent girlfriend and children and can dump all my salary into the dumb shit I like, but still.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the game so far. Replayed the original on Vita just a month ago and yeah, Nitro-Fueled needs some time to get used to and get rid of this "off" feeling you get due to muscle memory. Nothing new, as the same shit happened with N. Sane Trilogy (but somehow not with Reignited).

But user, it's made with the same engine.

Attached: al.png (824x264, 72K)

>Aced that shit first try with Dingodile
>Proceed to lap Oxide

it looks like someone shoved a wiffleball in her mouth

>play zem
>intentionally go 8th place
>camp an item box
>spam orbs and clocks all day
>BOOSTERLICIOUS

That gif. ATHEEENNNAAAA!!!

The dances the trophy girls do are gonna be the podium victory animation.

>They remake Crash Bash with the CTR roster
>Tawna on a pogo stick

Attached: 1555807785641.png (692x765, 365K)

HE JUST INSTANTLY OVERTAKES ME

BOY IM MAD

Twinsanity is only game after Warped that is not failed copy of ND games.

>Fucking dropped.
And nothing of value was lost.

>Just beat Oxide's ghost on sewer speedway, was annoying because of the fucky shortcut
>PS4 gets error
>re open game
>"global save filed is corrupted and will be deleted"
>101% adventure mode
>Beat all N.Tropy's ghosts
>all gone
just fucking kill me. please

Attached: 1559574928006.jpg (220x200, 12K)

>Tawna driving on a vibrating tank

Attached: 1498133560703.png (670x871, 732K)

And in Europe and Australia too, arguably bigger than Mario. Apparently it's because Naughty Dog went back and completely re-wrote the game code for PAL releases. As a result all the OG Crash games play at 25 fps (PAL standard) and run really smoothly. Meanwhile if you try playing an original PAL copy of Ocarina of Time it runs at fucking 15 frames per second, and you fucking burgers complain that the NTSC version runs at 20.

Attached: crashdance.gif (150x150, 295K)

>Not backing your shit up

AND FUCK KRUNKS TOO

>not liking spats
gay and bluepilled

I am using my brother's console to play the game I didn't know that was an option.

This shit doesn’t happen on switch does it? Sounds awful

Do bonus races like the gem shit or relics count as "win a race" to unlock skins?

What are spats?

its supposed to be a camera trick so it looks like she's got all her teeth from the side while maintaining her head size / facial features
looks like beenox wasn't expecting people to take frontal pictures -- it's kinda odd because i don't remember the trophy girls having it in the e3 footage

I want to pop a Coco.

Attached: coco pop.jpg (400x525, 75K)

But her regular model doesn't have the fucked up teeth, only that skin.

>fucked up jumps from ramps and intended shortcuts
>clocks and warp orbs on first row of boxes
>save corruptions from doing time trials
Guess I'm done until July 3rd.

Attached: 1543799383123.gif (200x133, 613K)

I wanna lick Dingodiles slit

Spandex shorts.
Also known as bikeshorts.

Those things that woomies wear in Splatoon.

Not him, but tiger temple is a bad exemple as it's really piss easy.

Attached: kek.png (806x679, 1.29M)

>And in Europe and Australia too, arguably bigger than Mario

I'm 29 years old from Finland and that was the case at least where I grew up. I knew just few kids who picked N64 over Playstation.

Black spandex boxers for girls.

>Clockwork Wumpa
>Guy is going first
>At the 3rd lap I'm still behind but I'm somehow in 1st place

WUT.jpg

The crystal grab thing doesn't count but doing the gem cups counts for 4 since there's 4 races.

Name a more tryhard character than Penta
Pro-tip: You can't

The VA's for Spyro, Sparx, Hunter and Ripto were found in the credits. Probably just them unless they got more later.

>All these stories of peoples data being corrupted
Made me back up my safe instantly

Baby Sonic when

Imagine if NF had (voice)chat

I'm so close to Papu Pyramid's platinum but I always jump over the second set of crates fuck

>he picked an acceleration character

Attached: 1359973650758.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Would there even be a slit though?
Don't get me wrong, slits are great but I just can't picture dingodile with one.

Attached: 1554777694864.jpg (640x640, 69K)

coco. but they're always trihard bad

Coco.

I just looked at it myself and it may just be that her tongue is clipping into her teeth.

Penta is Speed retard

>doing god tier, 1st place the entire way
>just as you get to third lap and near the end, ROCKETS, BLUEBALLS, EVERYTHING GUNS FOR YOU AT ONCE
>LAST PLACE

every single time

>always get hit by items when you're ramping over something and ALWAYS fall into a pit

AAAAAHHH

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

Why not? He has a crocodile ass.

>bot being so far ahead that items are inconsequential to you

Attached: 1469258686184.jpg (300x299, 14K)

Ultimate proof you are trash.

Tawna or any trophy girl: furries in denial or Waifufags

do you still keep unlocked skins and shit if your save file corrupts?

Crash got to her first

I'd hope so, seems like that was one of the reasons to have the pitstop and coins need an online connection, so it's associated with the player, not the file. Makes for use at a friend's house, and keep through save corrupt, but I don't know for sure.

>losing to a bot

oxide's grandson has feedback on your ''skill''

youtu.be/3jbZq7M4xPQ

Attached: nitrosoxidelaughing2.png (533x516, 473K)

I don't know. The second I saw the time trials gone I turned off the PS4.

In my defense I had so many wet dreams about the trophy girls as a kid that I consider it my right to fap to them without being a furry.

>Going godly, maintaining SF/USF like a god
>1 fucking orb hits you right in front of a ramp
>fall off
>once you recover, get hit by a fucking rocket
>fall off again
>8th place

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Is it worth getting the Swtich version?

Attached: 1558457372531.png (226x291, 104K)

As a Dingodile main I must give a big hearty FUCK YOU to Dragon Mines

I FUCKING DID IT BOIS!

Attached: IMG_20190623_161754__01.jpg (2341x4335, 3.79M)

see? they were fucking inappropiate and the game raped you in your sleep.

>All this save file corruption was just a ruse with collateral damage to justify online connection needed for microtransaction to be implemented later.
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Attached: Tin-Foil.jpg (750x750, 52K)

At least YOU can... Living in Venezuela is literal shit, except for those who get paid with dollars. So unless I find a way to get out of this shithole, my only way to enjoy Nitro Fueled is seeing how all of you play and have really fun.

>BTFO my friends in multiplayer, almost lapping people on some harder tracks
>watch guy on youtube beating the oxide ghosts
>feeling cocky
>takes me an hour to beat N. Tropy on Crash Cove
Dear god.

Attached: 1_0.jpg (1024x576, 19K)

great, now get the platinum paint and oxide's hovercraft. you will be fear itself.