How is everyone preparing for this GDQ? You folks hyyyyyped? I'm hyyyyyped

How is everyone preparing for this GDQ? You folks hyyyyyped? I'm hyyyyyped.

Attached: 20190623_065038.jpg (4032x2268, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9880251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You gonna use that banana to dilate ma'am?

Yep! hype hype boys! Here we go :)

When does it start? I'm preparing my meal and dilation tools

Why are those olives so huge?

Nice. A literal tranny.

>eating in front of PC

just fucking kill yourself already, you worthless scum

dilate

if you don't eat on the PC you're not a real gamer

>plate on a mouse pad
Disgusting manpig.

Speedrunning is stupid.
Also don't eat in front of your damn computer.

>not eating by your gamer dining table

Idont know. I haven't been excited for anything for a very long time. After my wife died I just can't seem to find enjoyment in anything at all. I'm basically just passing time working and drinking until alcoholism kills me or I finally get drunk enough one day and do it myself.

Attached: 1560602175876.jpg (560x488, 200K)

sick troll, faggot

boohoo

Eating in front of a tv or a monitor and not paying enough attention to your food will fuck up your digestion process

greetings from germany :D

SGDQ hasn't been fun in years.

OP is a troll? I hope so

Kek

>tfw can't watch GDQ this year because no internet

gotta tether from my phone and only have a 50 GB cap

>that food
>overcooked eggs
>"gaming" peripherals
>a hair dryer just sitting there
>gacha anime shit
>open pc case
>being hyped for anything
i pity your parents

Greetings from Germany

Based hairdryer autist

If it doesn't have some dumb bitch getting railed by some nerd while her bitch boyfriend cries on Twitter. I don't give a shit.

Did they kick you off /ck/?

do your friends call you hellofourchan or just channy?

this whole thread is a pity party

wheres the Switch?

Attached: soy.jpg (284x241, 19K)

>banana
Fucking faggot, leave

I never understood the point of speedrunning

The point is to beat the game as fast as you can.
It's not really that complicated to understand.

>i want to be able to do things faster than anyone else
in principle, it's a goal that's as normal as any, and you can actually see some awesome shit from speedrunners, with some in-depth game knowledge and/or analysis. it's just that literal fucking autistmos ruin this shit for everyone else.

Become a private detective and find a case that changes everything.

The point is its a way to be "good" at a game without actually being good, just autistic. Its why trannies are so prominent in that shitty community. They arent good at gaming, never were, never will be, but speedrunning gives them an illusion of being a real gamer.

Autistically repeating the same game ad infinitum until you can complete it completely on muscle memory is not gaming, its autism.

ew who tf literally eats olives?

What are you DRINKAN and EATAN Yea Forums?

Attached: I ate those food.png (513x649, 246K)

It's like high scores in arcade games
this

Still keeping your gimmick up from AGDQ, I see

I'm ready to speedrun my life

Attached: cosmo.jpg (800x466, 79K)

>discord
nice blog, how do I unsubscribe

there truly is nothing more pathetic and disgusting than a dick-chopped, man-faced tranny

Attached: AGDQ.jpg (800x600, 65K)

>boys
Sorry user, we don't tolerate problematic language here. You need to leave and take some time out to cool your jets and try to tone down your microaggressions, sweetie.

I have that keyboard. I got it for like 40 bucks, not bad for brown switches. Had to mod the space bar to not be ass, though.

Jesus, you look like an absolute faggot for posting this

I keep a jar of these nearby. Sometimes I eat one or two, most times I dump them in my drink.

Attached: luxardo-cherries-lead.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

>that dual monitor setup

Imagine being this much of a fucking faggot loser to watch this shit

OP is gonna update us on what he is eating every so often in the threads like last AGDQ

it was funny the first time, now its predictably in every thread, we get it doods, there's a lot of trannies in speedrunning, nobody is forcing you to watch them and if ur gonna bash trannies atleast say something funny or take it to /pol/

>having 2 off center monitors
retard

Same desu senpai
I'm literally autistic and even I can't see the appeal of this autistic hobby, but then again I can't see the appeal of getting surgery on my junk so clearly I'm not the target audience.

>gachashit
>hairdryer
>faggy purse
>AGDQ
>Discord
Kill yourself

Attached: 1561107616697.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>t. post op body horror

t. The Irate Dilate

t. the late dilated irate

>no one has doxxed this absolute faggot who can't handle not getting attention

Interesting how different the replies to this pic are this year as opposed to last SGDQ. Pretty interesting.
Almost obsessively interesting.

>overcooked eggs
This. I mean, goddamn, OP, have some taste.

d
i
l
a
t
e

>doxxing an attention whore
Don't give them what they want.

>spending your sunday watching men who attempted to become female finish games super fast
LMAO

Attached: shangers.png (1280x692, 1017K)

hope you feel better user

This image fills me with rage. Why

Attached: bs.jpg (1200x1600, 293K)

maybe the consistent attention seeking on an anonymous board for months

kys tranny

Attached: 1560225870872.gif (400x300, 338K)

>gonna play through FFVIII and FFIX again on one monitor while having the stream up on the other

yeh im thinking im based

Attached: 1561107679227.jpg (130x103, 6K)

clean your laptop you fucking pig

Dilate

>4 entire overcooked eggs
>random pile of diced tomato(?)
>entire jar of stuffed olives
I don't understand what's going on here

Attached: 1546034296631.png (396x366, 165K)

Either your own personal autism, the fact that the poster is an attention whore, or the fact that hes plugging the awful shitshow that is gdq.

>mfw read this in max payne's voice

Attached: 1448664613425.jpg (422x422, 48K)

>wh*Toid lunch
Yikes

not a tranny and don't like trannies, just tired of you losers shitting up these threads, if you don't like speedrunning just fuck off

>p-p-p-please stop dabbing on me

GDQ is only ever interesting to me when they do speed run's of RPG games that normally take 30+ hours but knock it down to 2-8 hours or something
and since there is only 1 long speed run this time around it's shit for me

>Watching bad transitions done quick

Check out the fork too, it's already touched at least the eggs and salsa.
How is he going to get those olives out? Well, there seems to be three choices, the most likely, in order: Fork, hands, or tilting the jar.

I can almost guarantee you that fork made its way into that jar, and probably went into OP's mouth beforehand.

Probably not a big deal in the short-term, but needless cross-contamination like this irks me. Bring a second fork if you can't decide how much you want.

game?

>eating

look at this casual

ikr? even googling the text on screen like 'yufine's savanger hunt' doesn't seem to register anything in google

Attached: 1531347227362.gif (302x280, 1.78M)

>doctors who have pledge to not harm are providing instructions on how to keep gaping wound open
how the fuck is this acceptable?

>Two monitors
>Different sizes and thick bezels
>Meme gamer keyboard, mouse and headset
>Some weeb looking gacha game
>Coffee and food on mousepad
>Obviously a fat, thinks he is eating healthy because banana
>No knife, just shovels everything into his fat mouth

Attached: 1460163011803.jpg (504x403, 113K)

>"yufine's scavenger hunt even"
>aka Epic7 - Korean mobile RPG developed by Super Creative, and published by Smilegate Megaport for android and ios.

unironically sneed

Which Mega Man is that?

>dabbing

i guess summer is here. zoom zoom

But he made a joke. It was a pretty fun one.

we like speedrunning. just not you freaks

Attached: 1560760959405.gif (334x357, 1.56M)

speedrunner testicles?

you know what's weird, op? I have the same keyboard, monitor, and mouse, and I just started playing e7.

oh god please help me guys I'm so horny right now and I love shotas and lolis so much, the urge to post explicit shota/loli is building in me and I'm struggling to hold it in, what should I do??

Attached: 1538142600064.jpg (893x725, 321K)

have sex

neck yourself (for enhanced pleasure)

Pace yourself. It's a marathon; not a sprint.

Nice set-up but why is there a blow-dryer on your desk, you are hairdresser or something? Do you do something autistic like use it to warm up your food when it goes cold?

/Thread

That banana is frozen and you're going to shove it up your ass, right?

Why do you play mobile games on your computer? Why not just put gdq on your TV and play your gay little game on your phone while chilling on the couch with a blanket with a baggy comfy hoodie on?
You sure suck at being a girl for spending this much time and money on becoming one.

I use a hairdryer too. Guess what I use it for. Drying my hair! It works very well.

hyped

Attached: 1515367119187.png (637x474, 272K)

he puts it in all of these images. it's a tranny

My wife's son is pregnant
Save the animals

...you're supposed to freeze them first? So that's why when I tried it the banana burst...

OH NO NO NO

It looks like user is trying to cram some healthy gamer fuel in between all that garbage

Attached: F33D26A7-35A9-4B98-A398-E59602588F4D.png (241x314, 82K)

>Dilations done quick

pretty weird, what's the purpose of showing off like "i have a blow-dryer btw" as if it's not a normal everyday object? it does not belong on the desk by the pc.

YES

Attached: 1515360042675.png (332x738, 632K)

Attached: girlgamers2.jpg (1919x997, 364K)

Attached: IMG_20190623_113457.jpg (1072x961, 160K)

i told you, it's a tranny

attention is the entire reason they want to become women. but his actual face and body is too hideously male to put in the image, so he puts a hairdryer

Attached: 1515362561207.png (562x629, 320K)

Brave. That's what she is. Brave. Nobody making those snide comments would have the courage to stand up in front of everyone as their true selves.

Literally the only people complaining about Yea Forums rightfully complaining about mentally-ill, self-righteous, oversensitive crybully faggots ruining our beloved hobby are in fact Trannies themselves or SJWs. Go back to ResetEra you dumb faggot nigger if you don't want to see Yea Forums shitting on Trannies. It's not stopping anytime soon and will only get worse.

>gdq
bye bye banana

Attached: 1515604942809.png (459x785, 346K)

Charlotte and Angelica is a good start, enjoy the game bro

I mean like there's nothing inherently female about that. It's just a normal everyday object lol. Stupid/sad OP. As if anyone is going to see that blowdryer in the pic and assume OMG IT'S A GIRL POSTING!!! This is some grand delusion at work.

Just stocked up on soilent!

HOYYYYYYPE

are you a fucking barbarian?
put that cup on a coaster

Attached: 1467075879980.jpg (360x325, 31K)

Based

I'm all set and comfy. Got a GDQ screen on the right, a CRT on the left, and the trans flag is arriving Tuesday.

Attached: IMG_3183.jpg (4032x3024, 835K)

wtf I love reddit now

Why do Americans always have lube on their desk?

Attached: 1515450030400.png (1000x609, 1009K)

>greasy food about to drop on an already very dirty laptop
Clean your stuff and behave like a civilized person, you fucking donkey.

Because doctors tell parents that circumcision is a good thing.

that's right - fuck bigoted incels. You go, gil!

This.

>in which direction is it transitioning

Attached: 916B07DF-5CDD-4A68-A629-FB3E38F93E80.jpg (500x386, 62K)

every speedrunning thread just becomes an excuse to have a tranny bashing shitpost thread on Yea Forums. mods and jannies need to ban all u losers that don't discuss video games

>wrong warp
lose my shit every fuckin time

dilate yourself tranny faggot

And society needs to ban all you mentally ill faggots from existence too. Sometimes you don't get what you want user. We have to tolerate Trannies existing, so you have to tolerate us rightfully shitting on them.

I'm ready to laugh

>I SENT YOU NUDES, WHY AREN'T YOU BANNING THEM?
lol

Mods and jannies aren't going to do shit and you know it.

I legit am curious how much OP weighs and if they're male or female. I think it's a tranny though, not sure why they take pictures of every meal they eat, nor why they eat so much everyday.

1000 calories right there for breakfast, fat fuck

Any fun games to expect this year, coming from a casual

>any% GLITCHED
mein sides

ONLY TWO MORE HOURS TILL AUTISM TIME. IGNITE YOUR SHITPOSTING THRUSTERS .

too busy watching the dota 2 major, but will be tuning in after OG plays.
anything noteworthy watching?

These posts are pretty funny. Good work Anons

Attached: rodan laugh.gif (480x368, 880K)

if you had to choose one to fuck, why would you pick the left?

I wouldn't touch any of that with your dick.

Hope that it will get better.

OP is an attention whore and other anons feed into it by replying.

left probably gives a mean blowy joey. just close your eyes and tell him not to make a fucking sound or you'll beat the shit out of him

*stomp* *clap*
*stomp* *stomp* *clap*

Sweety, you're a tranny, maybe diilate
Playing on the PS5, gonna be a speedrunner someday
You got cum on your face, you big disgrace
Flauntin your pride all over the place, singin'
We are, we are gaymers
We are, we are gaymers

Buddy, you're a young man, I mean woman
Parading in the street, gonna take on the west today
You got cum on your face, you big disgrace
Waving your flag all over the place
We are, we are gaymers
We are, we are gaymers, yeah!

Buddy, you're an old tranny, poor tranny
Pleading with your eyes, gonna get into the 40% today
You got cum on your face, big disgrace
Somebody better hit the dab into your face, do it!

We are, we are gaymers, yeah, yeah, come on
We are, we are gaymers alright, louder!
We are, we are gaymers, one more time
We are, we are gaymers Yeah

Attached: 1557078414594m.jpg (709x1024, 168K)

Completely unrelated but why does Discord take up so much fucking space, like I have to dedicate a whole fucking monitor/workspace to it if I want it to not be scrunched up shit. IRC mode only compresses the chat and not the sidebars which are the real problem. Is there a userscript/style or a third party client or something that isn't so fucking shit?

when does it start bros

Time to buy 4k user

The pledge is fake, not many people actually do that as doctors. That's just overblown shit for the bloody movies user.

I always wonder what's the deal with these mtf trannies and speedrunning

That LITERALLY doesn't even solve the problem, I'll just get to look at Discord's Electron Bootstrap space wasting cancer at a higher DPI. My current monitor setup already has a fucking higher resolution than a single 4k monitor would provide

>GDQ threads

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

K E K

Attached: sonic laughing.jpg (589x595, 35K)

how'd it happen, user?

OP isn't the person who took that pic.

>using a song by a gay man to bash LGBTQLOLWTFBBQ
Like pottery

I think the post you quoted was pretty funny

Haven't been hyped for GDQs for years. ESA is actually way better now.

I'll just keep playing Paladins instead.

Nobody from Discord or Resetera seems to understand how thinks work around here.

You post here, everyone acts like an asshole. You show (by lurking and studying board culture) what helps you fit in without mindlessly shitposting, and then people stop acting like assholes because your posts won't be so obviously from an outsider

Mr. Queen was based and not a tranny

>our beloved hobby
let's be real, you don't like or care about speedrunning lol

>You show (by lurking and studying board culture) what helps you fit in without mindlessly shitposting
mindlessly shitposting IS fitting in here

No, you fucking retard, that's how outsiders behaved to try and fit in here because they took the FAKE FRONT of the board seriously because THEY DON'T LURK. They don't LEARN. They think Yea Forums-tan is supposed to be a LITERAL REPRESENTATION of the attitude people have on Yea Forums when that was NOT the case prior to 2013. Yea Forums-tan was part of the FAKE front that Yea Forums put up to SCARE OFF the outsiders or force them to LURK MOAR.

The whole point is that Yea Forums was NOT angry all the time, we had perfectly decent threads with civil conversation, and then when the old guard was flushed/exiled in 2014 and replaced with fucking retards and reddit/pol rubberneckers, all that remained of Yea Forums culture was "LET'S BE ANGRY AND SHITPOST ALL THE TIME THAT'S THE WHOLE BOARD CULTURE THAT'S HOW YOU FIT IN"

Attached: 1429812861112.png (255x248, 7K)

who's 100%?

I can only speak for myself but I've always been a belligerent asshole when it comes to video games; especially with people telling me what I should or shouldn't enjoy. I suppose the difference is my anger isn't feigned to shitpost.

you better treat that charlotte right

this is how you answer you massive idiot

pasta? never seen it before

if not, great effort user

Attached: schalke.png (373x313, 196K)

2 monitors set with the bezel in the middle?
why

Attached: 1553045901820.png (512x512, 620K)

>No Sonic Block this year
Why the fuck do I even watch anymore.

abominable alien is a babe
definitely up there with natalie, sue and bailey in terms of femininity

>razer shit
>hyperx shit
>discord
>android emulator
neck yourself kudasai

Attached: 1498298523503.jpg (593x562, 114K)

>those headphones
Good tas-
>Razrshit
Almost, user. Almost.

Greetings from Germany! Talk about a sausage party hahaha, even the women have dongs! Let's kill those animals!

guys I’m so nervous. I’ll be on soon

Is your kokoro going doki doki?

>carbs

Attached: 1540483290258.png (250x242, 76K)

please i need to know

What do you think glucose is? C6 H12 O6.

Might pop in for Minish Cap

>watching same shit but only less fun every year
Have sex.

Why would anyone still care about GDQ?
Fun isn't allowed and it's full of trannies and furries.

>I'm not allowed to say nigger on stream anymore and the only cringe are trannies NO FUN
Play video games

there's barely any glucose in tomatoes compared to the carbohydrates in pasta.

>Imagine having such bad taste you play phone games on your pc

Looks comfy desu.

>Also don't eat in front of your damn computer.
Where the fuck else are you supposed to eat and be entertained/do work at the same time? The dinner table? There's nothing to talk about. On the couch in front of the tv? Who even watches tv anymore? At a restaurant? Eating in front of a bunch of strangers and having to talk to them too while you try not to look around too much in case you accidentally lock eyes with a random girl and then she thinks you've been staring at her the whole time but you can't switch seats because you're stuck and then you accidentally lock eyes again with her because there's nowhere else to look so you've basically been 'caught redhanded' and now you've made her uncomfortable as fuck which just makes you want to leave even more? Fuuuuuuuuuuck no. There's no better place to eat my meal in peace than in front of my damn computer. I can eat and play video games or watch anime at the same time and enjoy it, unlike all the other options.

Attached: 1556061459376.webm (1600x900, 1.9M)

You're missing the point. You realistically need glucose for energy. Carbohydrates are glucose molecules chained together. People who try to make a distinction between sugar and carbohydrates fail to recognize that glucose is a carbohydrate; just not a complex one.

bayley is a fat fuck now

I would prefer if you stopped posting videos of my wife.

*dab* *dab* *dab* *dab*
ZOOM ZOOM TRANNY
*dab* *dab* *dab* *dab*
*flosses*

Overfocused interest. This is why you see a lot of people with gender dysphoria doing speed running and vice versa. Basically people with autism can have a over focused interest in a hobby or identity or job, etc and they literally obsess over it 100%.

There's been medical studies (seriously google gender dysphoria and autism) in youths that show some people with autism being so over focused on gender that they decide to change theirs (Chris Chan is a good example, magical proto girl another) This also applies to speed running. Runners are so over focused on a game trying to discover all the glitches, short cuts, tricks, get the best times etc that they become obsessed with it.

Also watch virtually any AGDQ and SGDQ stream. SO MANY people miss SO MANY social cues or have extremely poor social interaction. They spew virtually every single thought and lack any inner dialogue. A primary example of this would be that Tomba run from a few years ago where the guy playing was just sick of the dude sitting next to him. But the guy making all the dumb comments sitting next to the player simply couldn't pick up on any of the guys social cues until someone off screen literally had to explain to him to shut up.

At this point i'm honestly surprised these events haven't raised money for any autism charities. I suppose it's because most refuse to accept they have it.

hot

No I mean it's literally just a few bored looking guys playing for a 5-10 people audience. NOONE cares anymore.

Alright, I'll give her back after a couple more rounds with her. Thanks for letting me borrow, user.

Attached: 1522801398357.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Which is why there will be ~150,000 to 200,000+ viewers on twitch for the next 7 days.

Why do you have a hair dryer at your table

Pure onions.

>knife for waffles and eggs

Are you homosexual?

worst image i have ever seen

>razer mouse

Attached: 51997978_646370495782732_7262313514511892480_n.jpg (324x184, 9K)

kill yourself pedophile

This. Reality would be better without you in it.

>I want a world where children receive no love
okay satan

im ready to make fun of americans the whole week

Americans aren't people.

im ready to not think about whatever shithole country you're from all week

Guys what porn should I collect while I'm watching the stream

>loli
Disgusting.

I'm only here for the drama and cringe. Speedrunning is retarded and degenerate, anyone given enough neetbux or twitchbux can autismally play the same game for years and become a speedrunner. This kind of shit is not impressive in the slightest.

Can't wait for some tranny kino

Attached: 1515523947040.jpg (500x379, 47K)

Why is he spamming his shit everywhere? Even of different baords? Why is everyone tolerates discord/facebook now?

Attached: 1561296043656.jpg (680x817, 70K)

the only way to trigger Yea Forums harder with this picture would be with a dab rig or hash oil vape pen on the desk too

I already told you to stop posting here you dumb attention seeking tranny. Why are you still here?

>nerds railing anybody but their transitioning "gf"
Lel

Attached: 1535285591675.jpg (4466x5000, 715K)

I dunno but every time he posts, he delivers. There's always the hairdryer, always Discord, always some Gachashit, and always some strange food concoction on the desk. It's impressive if anything.

You would be right if it was actually physically possible to discuss speedrunning on this board without 80% of the thread being trannies.

You faggots are gonna whine about them for hours, then 6 hours in realise none have shown up, then start realising they have almost no relation to the event. Same as six months ago. Three days on you'll be legitimately upset you don't have more inane bullshit to whine about.

seething

Problem is there's already evidence that some will be attending because they've already started attention whoring on social media.

I believe in shota loli equality

Trannies like to finish games as quickly as possible much like they enjoy speeding through life and finishing it as quickly as possible.

Because their dry, circumcised dicks need it

TIME FOR A WEEK OF COMFY SHITPOSTING WITH THE LADS

I can always tell someone actually doesnt visit Yea Forums much or is new when he thinks Yea Forums works like your description. The absolute truth is shitposters shit post no matter what and a lot of it isn't ironic. I mean look at your post. you were shit posting without even knowing it. I mean that is ironic but u weren't intentionally being so.

Imagine being on Yea Forums and giving a single shit about some literally whos social media. Jesus fuck.

Is proto going to be there?

Attached: 1515526737467.png (428x331, 241K)

Whats that game on the left monitor?

Nothing you just said makes any sense. Your argument is basically "nah shit just happens" like wow what an insightful retort. Bravo

Attached: 1357885168752.png (964x1268, 939K)

I don't, but the assertion that none will show up is already false. People will react exactly as you expect them to when they do. There's no stopping it. Pretending like it won't happen is a fantasy.

IT'S ALMOST TIME, ANONS!

Also for all of you calling me "tranny" it's not "tranny"...it's "surprise gender" and it's quite ethical.

Attached: 20190623_121106.jpg (4032x2268, 2.64M)

Cute black hole
Also whose restream are you all watching?

>knuckles cracked
>gamer headset on
>banana inserted
Oh yeah. I'm thinking it's GDQ time.

cytube m4c

i got this knife planning on cutting off my Dick and putting on a wig so I can blend in with the rest of the runners and not get banned

Put down the knife!

Attached: cop_4.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

>You realistically need glucose for energy.
no you don't
your body can convert fat in energy
it even prefers fat for energy

Dont use merceded or ras. They suck ass. Use better 3 stars

You'll notice I intentionally included the word realistically. That was done on purpose. It was put there just for people like you.

I'm going to church on this beautiful Sunday morning instead of wasting my day watching femboys attempt to validate their lives by beating games as fast as possible

Smell ya'll later

Attached: W2XWbUq.gif (540x540, 1.62M)

why are you such an insufferable attentionwhoring faggot?

realistically you're fucking retarded and know nothing about nutrition.

>let me just place a purse on my desk so everyone will talk about my gender
dilate

>frozen waffles
imagine not having a wife who makes you a fresh breakfast every single day and plays with your kids

Attached: ana wife.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

You should probably calm down and pace yourself. I've got a lot more to say this week and you're going to get burned out if you flip your lid at all of it.

Attached: 1272921655380.jpg (325x300, 35K)

imgur link as much as possible if you're not a pussy.

Attached: 1503361442322.png (808x557, 321K)

>Bailey Jay
>110%
with that manface? hahaha no

Hes a known attentionwhore posting his food in various mobile game and mmo threads on /vg/ and he thinks hes an epic memelord because of the hairdryer.

>people habitually come on Yea Forums and make fools of themselves
>'Shit just happens"

Not at all the same thing. See you are still shit posting on accident.

>getting married
Enjoy the inevitable divorce.

Your wife lets you watch trannies play video games?

>not being able to keep a woman satisfied
kek

Food user are you ready for another bloatmax event?

1000 cals is nothing unless you're a dyel

I'm dilating extra hard for today's events. Might get the railroad spike out

>implying she's not slurping semen from strangers
>implying you're raising your kids
>implying it will end in anything but a messy divorce that heavily favors her
Can't make this up user.

i'm not saying shitposters who just enjoy chaos are the entire problem, the other part of it is that phoneposting and roaming IPs make bans far less impactful or meaningful than they used to. When you got banned for shitposting you learned from your mistake to avoid getting banned again. Now you wait a few minutes for your phone to get a new IP and just continue, there is no way to gatekeep the board anymore so mods just delete nudity or obvious off topic threads and that's literally it. we have trolls so autistic and obsessive that they have entire discord servers just dedicated to blasting people with their shit for no reason (Reimu and Stevefag shit) or people who have made it their life goal to obsessively shit up all threads about one or two specific things (XV-kun, barneyfag)

This isn't an environment where anything can thrive, even if Yea Forums always had shitposters it was not like this. Lanced Jack was bad but this is a wasteland compared to that

>he's American
kek

Tranny fanny gaga gogo fuck off mongoloid.

i cant wait for people to shout "HYPE" like seagulls every time a donation says the word

>the only thing he bothers defending against is the divorce inevitability
kek

GREETINGS FROM GERMANY

FUCK RACES

Based. It's only once we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything. Shoot up a synagogue or hang a bunch of university (((professors))) from lampposts.

Go set things right.

excited to watch this years gdq with my wife's son. Although he is black, I have been given my anti-racism prescription medication. SO this year as he goes through my old Snes and NES cartridges and tears them open to see what they all look like inside, i'll remember that it's just him being a kid and expressing himself. In fact I'll probably join in this year, who needs those old games anyway? I'm watching most of them being played with him on my tv! haha

>trannies trannies trannies
>no kino bunny user
>no umarufag
>no runescape run
>no skeleton
>no wally
>no webm guy
>no links
>no schedule

Fuck this shit thread.

>he thinks all girls are cheating whores because he only has American values
kek

HES BACK

Attached: received_2162368763855296.png (1062x614, 911K)

hoooype

remember to subscribe so you can post Pogchamp and Residentsleeper in the chat with the others

NO DON'T TALK ABOUT THE FREAKSHOW TALK ABOUT THE RUNS INSTEAD!

Attached: 1499227752864.png (700x700, 292K)

>sub mode

>skyrim intro

Attached: 1424599551060.jpg (960x720, 79K)

its the most epic of memes.
I hope they have all sorts of skits and goofs planned.
im gonna put a gun in my mouth

>Irish
>Kilt

Attached: 1346749396468.png (372x391, 57K)

>Cringe kino already began

Attached: 1520104052940.png (512x812, 333K)

The pledge is real, but if you can swindle a load of cash out of a mentally damaged person, why not?

>only 371 dollars so far

it will fail won't it?

also kungfu is gettin a little chubby

idk why my dick is getting hard

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 12.34.27 PM.png (244x131, 36K)

tranny or female help

Is this an actual girl? I just don't know anymore

Attached: r3n.jpg (345x311, 10K)

she is purely girl

one of three in the vicinity

Female, trannies don't wash their hair

kys

Gamer dilation stations nigga

Attached: image.jpg (392x392, 113K)

Does anyone else think trannies are disgusting but jerk off over them anyway?

4 eggs is 280
A banana is 100
Salsa is negligible
Tea is negligible
Olives are 50 at most
2 small waffles are 300 at most, no syrup

Seems like a decent breakfast

how does the forced humor get worse every year

>This isn't an environment where anything can thrive, even if Yea Forums always had shitposters it was not like this. Lanced Jack was bad but this is a wasteland compared to that

agreed I'm just 100% sure there is no "culture" at this point because it's been highjacked by political idiots who will infinitely bend their narrative to convince themselves theyve 1 upped everyone.

only the ones not mutilated are fine, if you slap it to a man-made gore hole then you're lost for eternity

Attached: 1560771010752.png (500x398, 243K)

>Just shoveling food into your mouth without cutting it first
Is this an American thing?

HOOOIIIIPPPEEE

Based

the only good part about GDQ is finally here

Attached: opera_2019-06-23_11-47-23.png (842x604, 613K)

You cut them with the fork.

fuck off queer

Attached: 1510514477781.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

what's that moba shit

Wow you sure showed me by posting some faggot eating pizza like a retard for attention.

>looking through thread
>no one asking why the banana is on a paper towel

man you had no luck with girls. If you ever had the luck to have one. Obligatory: have sex.

keep your head up, buddy

hit the gym if nothing else. changed my life.

Its a dilation banana.

People that are trying to blend in are the cancer user. You're the cancer.

Attached: 1234382266776.jpg (400x400, 41K)

unironically have sex and dilate

>first my wife, then the mood of this thread
>you can call me the assassin, because I'm killing everything I'm in

This but ironically. Mostly post-election tryhards, been here since 05 and the oldest of fags I've seen this wave repeat, Yea Forums gets attention, people come here expecting all boards to be Yea Forums (Before Yea Forums was just porn), they act like retards on every board and wonder why they get called out.

This approaches cursed image

I'm rating this comfyness 7/10.

I'm tripling my hrt dose for all us girls out there

Masturbation is painful with a mutilated jew cock therefore it needs an external lubricant.

Lmao

Because they're literal kike slaves.

Attached: amerijewed.png (719x527, 77K)

All carbohydrates break down into the same end product, just at varying rates.

Anyone got the bingo page?

I want to reiterate what the user said. You are the actual cancer of this board. You are the idiot invited in because you thought you were in good company when you saw people pretending to be idiots. You are a detriment to everything that Yea Forums was.

>it's ok to be trans but it's not ok to look like this
Top kek

Does anyone have the picture of the GDQ tranny squad sitting around a table at a restaurant?

Attached: 1515723655686.jpg (2048x1536, 528K)

>Discord
>YouTube

actual fucking bait pic
based user/8

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?
Play video games.

Attached: IMG_3198.jpg (4032x3024, 820K)

s- suck my dick

What a mess. Why are trannies always fat?

Is this thing money laundering?

yes

Attached: tranny edit (14).jpg (2263x1497, 2.48M)

All the money goes towards tranny transitioning.

I didn't know sgdq was today until this thread.

Attached: sgdqCknAlfredo.jpg (2048x1152, 870K)

Why do you put strawberry jelly on your eggs?

Enjoying a delicious water.

Attached: gdq battlestation.jpg (1286x2063, 1.06M)

OP is a dude, what a let down.

Attached: dude.png (350x528, 57K)

Female hormones.

Hormones don't make you fat.

KEK! BASED!! REDPILLED!!!
AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!

Sorry. I'm not a scientist.
But, I'm, like, really friggin' smart.

What game

Epic seven

seething faggot

>What game
>"A game is a structured form of play, usually undertaken for enjoyment and sometimes used as an educational tool."

teething pupper

Thanks

what's the hair dryer for?

estrogen promotes fat storage

ok, this is epic

Any idiot can put random words together.
Watch.

The kangaroo has the largest contingent recognition.

I don't want to imagine the smell

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen
>Increase fat store
kys retard

Too late, scumbag!
The tolerance will soon penetrate your bigot nose, NAZI...!

Last one told me everything I needed to know.
Like, how I know you're fat based on your breakfast.

It appears that you are correct.
I hope you can understand; will you be able to forgive me?

>that mess on the table

I will always love you user, even if we fight some times, never forget that :)

You can't just go around and disrespect people's lunch like that, user.
You got get yourself hurt.

use the fucking fork, worry about that shit when you're at a fancy restaurant, not at home

Love does conquer all!

>worry about that shit when you're at a fancy restaurant
Wait...
Why have two different standards?
That could get confusing.

I eat like I would at home anywhere else.

>banana again

unironically base-
>ya'll
nevermind

>using based unironically

kys fag

So do carbs, that doesn't mean it makes you fat. Eating too much makes you fat.

That spot of ketchup or whatever spilled on the table is your lunch? harsh

You're obviously just jealous of lunch.
Get your own, poorfag!

no

nope
too late

you have to now

*BEEEEEEP*
You've reached the GDQ hotline, to submit a run, please dial eight now.

>calories in calories out meme
lol ok thanks grandpa for your outdated opinion

you better eat it quickly before a mouse gets it

people who eat meals in front of their shitty 15" monitor actually make me feel pity

>Eating less than you burn resulting in weight loss, a basic scientific fact, is an 'outdated meme'

Attached: 1522874536265.jpg (641x530, 25K)

That will just be used as marination for the mouse.
Then I'll put the mouse between two slices of buttered bread and eat him and shit him out in the toilet while the semen from the morning masturbation session still lingers

what the actual fuck is wrong with the speedrunning community

>CICO basic scientific fact
>not accurate and proven to be false
>scientific fact
thx 4 the laff

They're drowning in pussy

What a faggot

we need to get these guys back in the water

Attached: beached whale sighting.png (700x666, 401K)

Okay user, if you have 5 chickens, I give you 4 and lateer take 7 away, how many chickens do you have?
More or less than 5?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9880251
>take 16 people and calculate their maintenance accurately
>overfeed them by 1,000 calories over a period of weeks
>they all gain wildly different amounts of weight
really makes you think :^)

Attached: weight gain.jpg (632x282, 47K)

Jesus christ pick one display, center it, then put the other angled on the side, yikes.

Mathematics isn't my specialty, user...

>tranny edit (14)
post the rest nigga

I would have trouble eating if I saw those at a restaurant

double insertion

>top of the image
>a white man and a black man are friends
Wholesome

EAT
HER
ASS

At least provide a study that has to do with what he's talking about. He said eating less, not more.

>for this GDQ

Wasn't GDQ already running? Isn't there one always running?

Is time just going really fast or something and they days are just blending in because I don't even

>it's fucking june 23 2019

Holy SHIT I'm still thinking it's barely February

Attached: 1240267816527.jpg (640x480, 67K)

lmfao nice damage control retard

In minecraft.

>post study the complete opposite of what is being said
>lol damage control!!
Retard

>dood
do people actually talk like this?

>CICO only works one way !!!!
lmfao pathetic

>feed people more
>they all gain more, with the only variable being metabolism
One can assume it works the other way around then

no sir, calories in = calories out, they all should have gained the EXACT same amount of weight otherwise CICO isn't correct :^)

SHUT UP, NIPPLE!!!

It's real but barely anybody follows it when under patient's request, hence bypassing the harm done quota

t. doctor for 2 years

>Grass is green
>No it isn't, because this study shows that the sky is blue
What the fuck this is literally the most brainlet post I've seen in months, five star shitposting.

Attached: πŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ.png (400x454, 117K)

not an argument, get rekt grandpa with your CICO meme shit kek

There is absolutely zero chance you're not shitposting. Nobody is this retarded. Have a (you).

Dilate by having sex.

>they eat the same +1000 calories
>gain different amounts of weight
>they eat the same -1000 calories
>lose different amount of weights
>BUT CALORIES IN = CALORIES OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE
lol are you retarded?

Based food

Banana is a bit too young for my taste tho.

Bizzare. Both my parents are doctors and neither talked about the pledge, hell they said this was overblown shit for the movies. They ain't slouches either

Yes.

If CICO isn’t correct because it’s not exact (which was never the claim because everybody has a different metabolism) then why did they all gain weight?

Attached: 1530332275418.png (800x700, 522K)

>literally called calories in = calories out
>was never the claim
is this post ironic? lol you're fucking retarded kiddo

>They over eat and gain weight, they under eat and they lose weight
Yes that's what cico is about, what point are you attempting to make?

Attached: 1459488462540.png (963x720, 602K)

Just how bored are you?

Eat a lot of calories = gain weight
Eat fewer calories = lose weight
This is the claim of CICO and it was proven right

Attached: 08F63D12-F0C6-4FD5-9D32-7D5B72ABD854.jpg (688x677, 57K)

Attached: Based.png (536x124, 11K)

>they gain different amounts of weight for the same amount of calories
>but somehow calories in is still calories out
???

heres your wojaks bro

Attached: w.png (307x687, 58K)

Calories are not equal, and no body is the same. If you eat 1000 calories of bread, you're not going to lose as much fat as someone who eats 1000 calories of chicken. Bread is made of carbs, which promotes burning muscle over fat. Muscle burns slower than fat. Protein meanwhile from chicken would burn fat before muscle. You also need to consider the health of the people in that study, you're never, ever going to be able to get a flat perfect weight loss rate from one person to another, ever. Biology just doesn't work that way.

All "CICO" is as a diet is 'If you eat under your limit, you'll lose weight'. The rate at which that happens is based on what you eat, not just how much you eat. Hope that makes sense, and you're more educated on the subject now. I can see why you'd be confused, you seem to have misunderstood what CICO is.

so what you're saying is calories in does not equal calories out at all :^)

Havent seen agdq in years. Is my favorite Cosmo running Zelda this year?

Attached: Cosmowright.jpg (250x250, 53K)

>Calories in equals calories out
I don't understand where you're getting this 'equals' part from. That doesn't make any sense. Its "Calories in, calories out". There is no equals anywhere. Its about counting how much calories you are intaking, and how many you are leaving 'out'. What does the 'equals' part meant to mean? Where did you even get that?

Finally there are some good games coming up.

oh no

Attached: 1561199940688.jpg (320x216, 16K)

>just eat -500 calories and you'll lose a pound a week bro, calories in calories out bro!
kek

Cinge and normiepilled

He's too busy at GenderTransitionsDoneQuick

How fat are you?

user i...

Attached: 1523749889433.jpg (500x320, 29K)

Oh you're just shitposting, nevermind. My mistake for bothering to explain something. Last (you) from me.

Attached: 9674.png (625x626, 66K)

Wait what are you guys talking about

not an argument lmao
get rekt by real science faggot

ayy lmao

Attached: 1556318925402.webm (600x404, 801K)

Yo wtf happened to him
I would watch his stream for hours when he would play Castlevania 64

Dude I can't even watch streamers anymore
Rip

Attached: 1560220509861.png (236x231, 88K)

>him
It's her, shitlord, and she's a beautiful girl called Narcissa.

He developed gender dysphoria and doesn't have a support network outside of the internet echo chamber telling him to chop his dick off. It's tragic what happened to him.

him him him him him him him him him him him him him him himmmmmmmmmmmm, no matter how much you mutilate yourself you can't change the gender you biologically fucking are.

>He developed gender dysphoria
Translation
>He had a host of mental issues, including but not limited to depression. He thought being a woman would help.
Literally the same story as every tranny.

Only that?
Within the span of a month he humiliated himself in front of the world at E3, his girlfriend left him and then his best friend died.

>She