forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=221758
youtu.be/ajvfMuZk3t0
youtu.be/g7yxJpwPr_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be yuropoor
>get trucked
Its accurate

do you just haul shit?

It's one of the most comfortable games I've played.
>listen to music
>think about life
>listen to internet radio
>sing along as I cry about life
>take a leak/breather at gas station
>dry up tears as I reverse my cargo

Now try it in VR.

Basically although there is a light company management component where you buy garages in different cities, hire drivers and buy them trucks so they can haul stuff as well.

I prefer American Truck Simulator, the southwest is just so comfy to drive thru.

>have a gf in germany
>be in complete love with her
>due to distance we stop the relationship
>feel devastated, miss her a lot
>find ETS2
>start playing it, love it
>start in germany
this feels like a torture

Attached: 1534291001400.jpg (773x659, 35K)

kinky

Attached: 1550504696777.gif (511x512, 106K)

I wish it allowed for more interactivity, like new Train Simulator does. The HUD/Navigation could be easily operated with mouse/analog stick, but you have to use some awkward keys to use it. Radio? You have to go back to menu and open the radio window, completely breaking the immersion. Multiscreen support is fucking awful. There are also some personal issues I have with it, like no ability to open windows, radio stations not changing when crossing a border, no option to fetch weather data in real time for places you visit.

It didn't stop me from putting 500 hours into the game tho.

It's great for my retarded ass brain since I can actually listen to podcasts without getting distracted if I'm hauling loads across Europe.

no one uses the ingame radio

It's comfy. You travel around and see different places, going where the road takes you.

I wonder if real trucking can be that comfy. I saw a video once of a truck driver giving a short tour of his truck's cabin. He had space for a bed, a small fridge, and a TV, and it looked like you could fit a computer and game console there too. It seemed like that might be comfy.

Has anybody else been unusually nice to truckers on the road with you? Giving them space when they need to change a lane in front of you.. extra room when pulling ahead of them... stopping opposite traffic so they can pull in/out of a lot?
It really changed my mind on the life of a truckerfag

real truck driver would be comfy if you weren't forced to do long hours of road while lacking sleep because of deadlines

I keep my distance because I'm afraid of the damage they could do in an accident and because I don't like having a big vehicle blocking my view.

Think of it it less as a truck sim and more as a road trip simulator. Put on some country appropriate radio station and chill out.

>I wonder if real trucking can be that comfy.
Im a trucker and no, its not that comfy. 10-12 hours of driving are heavy and you always need your eyes in the road cause a fucker can move in front of you, break and SPLAT. Weather is painful, driving with snow is hell on earth, rain is not that big of a deal you are too heavy to give two shits. It gets comfy by night when there is nobody in the road and you can chill.
Cabin beds are not that comfy, you sleep cause you are exausted. The deadline meme is just american, in europe we have laws if the cops pull you and you are over your legal time they buttfuck you and your employer.

This .

how many bitches have you fugged

I do.

>trucker playing trucking games
Are you german too?

Because you're an autistic kraut

>The deadline meme is just american, in europe we have laws if the cops pull you and you are over your legal time they buttfuck you and your employer.
That actually sounds like it could be a good thing. I mean, the government protecting people from being overworked? That kind of thing is unheard of here. But I do appreciate the insight on trucker life.

i use it sometimes
i have a big list of UK stations for ets2 and some shitty american country stations in ATS

youtu.be/xpAx3QAEI-E

PLAY ETS2 MULTIPLAYER MOD

>legal time
>10-12 hours of driving
Am i reading this right?

forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=221758

Having local radio stations is neat.

>Be in love with girl few years ago
>Dated her a few times
>She lived right next to the highway
>This highway is also in ETS2
>She suddenly stops wanting to see me
>No longer want to play ETS2 because driving there made me think of her
>In my savegame my truck is still parked next to the road where her house would be

JUST

ATS if one of my favorite games, just prefer the truck design and to drive trough deserts over euro landscapes. But when I play ETS I haul cyanide to sweden

No because those autistic fucks can't stop themselves from trying to overtake eachother and so taking up two of the three lanes on the motorway.

FUCK that.

have sex and everything will be ok

I feel you, bro

Attached: 1479856829001.jpg (567x437, 35K)

it stutters in vr

*honk*
hop in loser, we got a delivery to Rotherdam

Attached: 1551766881862_0.webm (600x338, 2.26M)

My fiancee said she'd give me road head while I play truck sim to complete the experience. I recently switched to flight sim recently and that might be a bit dangerous, though.

g27 master race reporting in
>rotterdam

youtu.be/ajvfMuZk3t0

A tired trucker killing 12 people* is a serious risk.
Gyppos straight up ignore the legal time or have 15 cousins ready to drive for 150 euros.
t. trucker son

youtu.be/g7yxJpwPr_o

*roadside prostitutes not included
fuck my joke is ruined now

You've just written it on the bottom of the paper

None. I try to keep my routes by night so i dont fugg. Thank god for the internet and yes you can masturbate when you are driving if you are good.
No i played it out of curiosity im italian.
Its a good thing if your employer is not a criminal he plans the chain of moving shit so he can stay in the clock. Accidents happens of course but its a predictable danger. Romanians are the scum of the earth since they drive full on drugs or alchool and they are dangerous on the road for cars and for us truckers too but they are so cheap and expendable.
Im not english native i can be wrong. I wanted to say by law i can drive only 10 hours a day \ 12 is an emergency for some shit like frozen products, medicals, tankers and others. If i drive 11 hours and the cops stops me i get my licence revoked and my employer get a huge fine. Its just not worth the risk unless you drown in money.

It's just 10-12 hours of work in a day seems a lot for me. Then again, our truckers are probably going for 15 hours a day.

You can also drive short trucks, buses, vans, cars with mods, across whole Europe and half of Eurasia with mods.

why don't truckers drive in duos? then you can go nonstop for 20 hours

Never played this game, dunno if I will. Just wanted to ask if this game has made you contemplate becoming a real trucker.

Attached: 1560971748126.jpg (918x997, 162K)

Its a job, you need to have some "attitude" for it, not anybody can be a trucker. I never felt "bored" or "tired" when driving, when you stop you start to feel tired.
Cause you have to pay two people and truckers get paid for km drove. So if i have 2 people in a truck driving for 1500km the first and 500 the second you have to pay both 2000km. Dual its done for some serious package like a boat or some heavy construction equipment that MUST be delivered in an impossibile time, but you pay a shitton for that.

As a serious thought, no. Seems stressful.

>Tried it in VR in like 2017 or so
>Couldn't get it to work and I kept getting that stupid cinema room instead

What's shitty was I have a fucking Logitech G25 too so it would have been great.

I do. I like listening to some random foreign stations.

>Driving along a road at night
>News I don't understand just finished
>99 luftballons comes on

>American Truck Simulator is in by backlog
I loved ETS2 too.. glad the ATS map keep expanding

he has no idea how to turn the wheel properly