smashbros.com/en_US/fighter/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I67pPXS96UI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ryu Hayabusa
Doomguy

steve, still waiting

Wario
And Wario again

Attached: Electric_Wario_WL3.png (193x175, 18K)

Joker's series logo annoys me. It only represents Persona 5, same thing with the Falchion for Fire Emblem and the Monado for Xenoblade. They should be changed to a butterfly and the actual Fire Emblem, not sure about Xenoblade since I haven't played them.

Beavis
Butthead

The only must have really left is Diddy Kong, maybe shantae in the sequel if her next game sells well enough.

Dixie you mean? I agree with that. Also Shanate is not a must have at all, she comes from a mediocre series with an incredibly autistic fanbase. She's lucky to have made it in as a spirit.

>still thinking banjo will be in
KEK

One day

Attached: 1558964513004.jpg (550x770, 79K)

Yeah I meant dixie
And when I say if her next game sells well I am meaning past the 3 million mark.

The Fire Emblem changes though. Having the shield would still exclude various games in the series.

Attached: 1436876692103.jpg (680x1000, 662K)

Attached: 1560038497297.png (2048x2048, 1.61M)

Bomberman and tetris block

Ummm... smashbros.com/en_US/fighter/index.html

yeeeea Im thinking they're in

Attached: bogs.jpg (721x492, 42K)

Attached: hollow.jpg (1466x812, 79K)

Phoenix Wright

Leon or Jill.

Crash and Rayman, they are the two western characters that would fit the most in Smash design-wise. Honestly I'm still surprised that Rayman still isn't in given Nintendo's hisotry with Ubisoft.

I aint clickin that, probably a virus

Just make the fire emblem a big pair of tits because that's all the franchise is about anymore.

Ok. How about this. youtube.com/watch?v=I67pPXS96UI

retard

based

finally another smash thread

I ain't clicking that, it's a spyware website

I am still mad... wario has like 2 moves from wario land and everything else is made up or from wario ware

The hype and speculation threads at least felt vaguely natural before, because Banjo has always had a ludicrously vocal and autistic fanbase who'll cry and scream and throw tantrums. They've always been at the absolute forefront of Smash rosterfaggotry as well.

So now that Banjo's in, what's the need for these theads? Honestly? And it's not like it's got any novelty through rare occurrence either. You get one of these vacuous nonsense threads every hour or couple of hours. It's all just artificial. What's the point? It feels like you're just trying to keep the hype and speculation relevant and alive, rather than anything to deal with the actual game.

Why don't you just discuss this on /vg/? Or your off-site Smash Boards, or Gamefaqs, which, and let's be honest, is the cess-pit of faggotry from which all of this garbage really originates from.

Skull Kid and Geno for the hype and Bandanna Waddle Dee for the rage

Attached: Quote.png (300x300, 228K)