>Tfw love horror but too pussy to play horror games

Attached: Wojak.png (225x225, 7K)

>DUDE
>WINE
>MUH VINTAGE
kys wino

Play soma, its not scary

Fuck you I'm an all round alcoholic.

I want to play REmake 2 but it creeps me the fuck out, I can't take the tension.

Ths is also my problem. It's my favourite genre but I'm too pussy to play the games within it, only because I know that it's trying to throw cheap jumpscares at you. Looking at you, Dead Space. But I did finish Dead Space 2 so I'm happy with that.

I have REmake 2 and it also creeps me the fuck out with all the tension. Having Mr. X follow you everywhere takes a toll on my nerves.

We can hold each others dicks while we play bro, we won't get scared then

>I bought alien Isolation with all the dlcs because the movies gave me nightmares when I was younger
>think its time to man up and face fears.
>almost piss myself when the alien shows up
>actually pause the game to pace around and calm down
>die

haven't touched it again

Display your boipussy.

Late game spoilers
When the alien ai evolved later so that it now started hunting me in airvents and I turned round and seen it running towards me from the darkness scared the fuck out of me.

It's pretty hairy and probably stained brown.

>looking back in the air vent ever when you can’t speed out
Too spooky

You just have to get used to it
I used to always turn down my volume for jump scares and I would always be nervous and expecting them, but after playing a couple horror games it’s not scary anymore
I would highly recommend outlast and the evil within, as well as resident evil remake
Honestly the scariest games for me now are indie horror 3d games with shit AI, like that Michael Jackson horror game where he spawns in a random location so he can literally jump at your face within 15 seconds of starting a run

>wine is vintage

wtf are you talking about ?
there is no fashion in alcohol, only teens and retards think thats

Outlast was fine until outside in the rain with that ghost chasing me

I think the ghost parts were the worst when it came to being scary
It’s hard to be afraid of something that is barely there and can’t even be seen most of the time
For me the best and most tense parts were running from the freaks in the hallways of the asylum, there’s something exhilarating about hearing footsteps and screams right behind you

Which game series is a complete nope for you? It's Fatal Frame for me, fuck that series

Alien
Independence Day
Signs
Mars attacks even
all these really fucked me up about outer space.
I don't mind zombies or ghosts (except for the ghost shadow things from Thief Deadly Shadows)that much but Aliens always creep me the fuck out.
I can't even play destroy all humans

I have a fear of space now, even playing games in the setting makes me panic.

>I wanted to be an astronaut
>i remember praying to be within the height range to go
>always thought death in the endless vacuum of space seemed really comfy
>piss scared of ayy lmaos

fuck

Why is life so fucking terrifying?

Shit, not even Luigi's Mansion?

yeah i'm with you on this OP. love horror movies but absolutely can't do horror games. Like you've said, the tension is just too much.

It has spoopy ghosts!

>Start playing Resident Evil 0.
>Game doesn't have the item box.
>Can't pick everything up.
I can't handle it. I need to be able to store and horde everything.
I need to have all magnum ammo and never use it.
I'd post a reaction image, but I can't find one that accurately conveys how I feel.

Because you are the result of millions of year of ancestors surviving threats. Your genetic line didn't get this far without constantly considering threats and surviving or avoiding them.

I mean, it does, but it also has a vacuum cleaner that ends their souls.