I hope you are going to support GoG in next chapter of PC storefront wars Yea Forums

I hope you are going to support GoG in next chapter of PC storefront wars Yea Forums

Attached: Storefrontwars.png (1132x319, 246K)

>Epic Games
Ooh sorry, that's gonna be a "cringe" from me, sweetie.

Nah I've been using Steam since it's inception, I'm not going anywhere

I won't support any of these fags anymore. I'm tired of this shit. If they can't figure out a way to sell me their games as individual products not linked to any store/account/program, then I'll spend my money on something else.

>Strategies
>Shooters
>MMORPGs
>MOBAs
>Hero shooters
Then

>Battle Royales
>Stores
>Auto Chesses
>Subscriptions
>sTrEaMiNg
Now

Will that shit-show end?

Attached: 1561098690036.png (512x443, 110K)

As long as steam is here and making games is not as profitable at it could be it will be only getting worse

Sure whatever. I don't care.
Support is a strong word.

>all the Epic-affiliated journashitters suddenly trying to grasp at straws to find any way to lash out at CDPR
REALLY makes you think, huh

Attached: 1550862573767.png (500x357, 185K)

Attached: 1560938634238.jpg (1680x1306, 464K)

Well GOG's actually trying to compete for realsies and not what Epic thinks competition is with their planned launcher update so good luck to them.

why not use both? the only thing that is unusable is the epic games store

What? CDPR and epic are partners, only steam does not want to go with GoG galaxy 2.0 so if anyone is attacking CDPR it's valve. They are afraid of polish hussars

So GOG finally killed its DRM free policy, the final remaining pillar it was originally built on.

No. GoG will remain with free DRM policy.

Maybe if they didn't alter games for no reason I would. Capping Saints Row 2 to 30fps and forcing a paying customer to make a patch turned me off big time.

They're both shit.

I don't get this image.

GOG all the way

Attached: pgf.png (633x874, 64K)

GoG galaxy 2.0 is partnering with everyone(not counting steam) to provide a platform to launch/update/download your games with no additional launchers. Steam is against GoG

What is this retarded image,galaxy 2.0 supports steam

It doesn't

What do you mean? I thought you can add Steam games to Galaxy as well?

GoG is providing some free GoG version of games you own on steam. But it's already working, steam does not want to go with gog galaxy 2.0

I think there is no official cooperation between GOG and Steam, unlike, say Microsoft, which is why adding Steam to Galaxy relies on community efforts.

>steam does not want to go with gog galaxy 2.0
No like I said. What does that even mean? That you won't get to put Steam games on Galaxy?

You will need to launch steam to play/download/update and buy games. Basically, gog galaxy 2.0 will be only able to launch your steam

Isn't that what Galaxy is though? A launcher for launchers?

No, it's way more advanced

Meh. I'll use both like I always have.

The home gaming compute is going away and replaced with streaming, but fret not, it won't be in some datacenter controlled by MS or Google. It'd be your very own home server and you will be able to play your own games on a desktop, on a laptop, on that little NUC you have plugged into the TV.

Incidentally this is why Linux is going to become increasingly vital for PC gamers.

Karl Marx, BBC and Rockstar games control Canada?

Attached: 1542533266896.jpg (228x238, 13K)