Total War: Warhammer 3

Anyone excited for Total War: Warhammer 3 still?
Or did 3K dethrone Warhammer entirely?

I feel a great need to play the Dawi-Zharr and bring justice to the traitors and enslave the rest of the world.

Bigger:
i.imgur.com/CRcetMn.jpg

Attached: Game3RegionsFull J3.jpg (2455x2786, 3.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/3KpoVDn.jpg
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1456828999
youtube.com/watch?v=0XrYoNbO-78
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1574300248&searchtext=turn time
youtube.com/watch?v=z28lwyQjuTY
youtube.com/watch?v=VlsmTkWnyyg
youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i.imgur.com/3KpoVDn.jpg

Attached: Game3RegionsClimate J.jpg (2472x3018, 3.68M)

>still no medieval 3
I hope they will go fucking bankrupt for this shit

Attached: 1490129329467.png (660x438, 369K)

>medieval 3

So Hundred Years War or what?

Attached: 1024px-Battle_of_Agincourt,_St._Alban's_Chronicle_by_Thomas_Walsingham[1].jpg (1024x853, 488K)

I hope they have cool infection/plague mechanics for Nurgle, I've always had a soft spot for biological horrors like the Flood and the Thing.
They'd better correctly scale Great Unclean Ones too, best Chaos daemon unit

Which Unclean one though?
People seem to like the new one, but it's so fucking big.

Attached: 99129915045_GreatUncleanOne01[1].jpg (920x950, 142K)

3K didnt dethrone shit

STILL no Cathay and Ind.
Fuck's sake CA. The world's dead now, you can add whatever you want as long as it's not egregious. GW don't give a fuck.

/twg/ is nothing but 3K these days, I mean I like 3K but there's so much more to discuss with warhams.

Do you really want CA to try and be creative again? They don't have a great track record on that front.

Attached: why.png (708x720, 616K)

Where do you stupid niggers get the impression that GW does not care?
They are primarily monitoring Lore and give OKs on what can and cannot be done.
CA only got the opportunity to make Vamp Coast and Cylostra because they have "proven" themselves in the eyes of GW and got a little bit more creative freedom out of it.

I prefer CA to be restricted, they are good at adapting settings/periods but not so much at making their own shit.

You got me there.
The TTRPG team are starting to fill out parts of the world we haven't seen yet. Maybe they could stick their heads together.
Ogres are a dull fucking faction and this map's just a shitload of nothing, kind of like irl central Asia I guess.

So what's the theme of the expansion? Is it chaos-focused or just whatever?

Ogres are not dull, they're fucking rad as shit.
They are going to be a lot of fun, especially if they got Greasus model right.

Attached: 1512545718268[1].jpg (749x479, 104K)

give medieval 3

>playable Slaaneshi
>it's the Masque
nice, going to rape the world

We don't know yet but they only major(ish) factions left are Ogre Kingdoms, Daemons of Chaos, Kislev and Chaos Dwarfs.
SO most people are expecting it to ship with those four.

As far as I know Masque is the only named Slaanesh character on the tabletop.
Though N'kari is obviously going to show up as a Slaanesh greater daemon since they've teased that already.

Attached: latest[1].png (928x1382, 2.86M)

NIPPON WHEN?

Attached: 81e2j6Cu0dL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1061x1500, 316K)

Empire 2: Total War
>Empire 2: Total War

I'm in Three Kingdomes camps right now. I get really tired of end turns in Warhammer also map is just to big to conquer.

Painting the map is always boring in Total War, I don't get why so many people play it like that, victory goals never require you to take more than maybe a fifth of the map at most.

Are people going to get butthurt at this again even though when the project was announced they said it would be in three parts because it's too fucking big?

I'm a little butthurt, Warhammer 2 should have been a expansion, demanding full price for it was a greedy move, and they're gonna do the same for 3.
Then again, this is the same company that has day 1 dlc, and forces you to pay extra to even have blood.

I don't give a shit about Ogres or Chaos Dwarves or other races from a new map. All I want is Kislev and not shit regular Chaos.

Attached: 1505848321154.png (958x811, 556K)

WH3 ME is going to be an absolute shitshow, assuming they even get it working.

I really hope they do Kislev, they are such an essential part of the setting, even if they only had a minimum presence on the tabletop.

Attached: img48bd8da53e933[1].jpg (419x572, 81K)

The reason I want them is because they were so much fucking fun in the Med 2 mod Call of Warhammer. A lot of that was due to the great Polish and Russian music they stole from a bunch of movies but both the unit roster and geographic location were really good.

Get an SSD.

Im assuming that theyll bring the improved turn times from 3K. But you can never really tell with CA.

I already have one. Get ready for the Empire to be one province like France in Napoleon and Empire.

I really, really look forward to Chaos Dworfs.

I really don't look forward to the abysmal loading times between rounds.

Attached: 1560537625144.png (420x420, 240K)

They are really cool, and they are a lot more restrained as a faction than most others which is something I always like.

Attached: XyXITjO[1].jpg (800x620, 157K)

Be prepared for them to use the 'safe' Slaanesh demon designs from AoS.

I really do hope CA does them justice.

Fielding an army of slaves to be shot down by my own artillery sounds great.

Attached: img54f946b58977b (1).jpg (1500x1004, 396K)

Highly likely they'll be introduced into the game, seeing as 3 will focus on Chaos and Kislev is an essential part of that. Also female leader, so they can appease the SJW's quota.

Attached: 64227272_10219277378149428_8095818022142345216_o.jpg (1242x1247, 80K)

This map is retarded. Kill yourself.

>dlc day 1
I agree that's gay
>full price
Too be fair it was at big as the first one and had entirely new races with unique play-styles.
>blood
It's a ratings issue and they can't make it free because that still counts under something like German law

>Fielding an army of slaves to be shot down by my own artillery sounds great.
Never played Skaven?

I don't like most of the new Slaanesh daemons, though they're not as bad as I was expecting, but the new fiends actually looks good, and they have their tits out too, which is a welcomed surprise..

Attached: 99129915052_DoSFiends01[1].jpg (920x950, 115K)

>essential part
They exist to get in it the ass while the Empire is prepares it's defences

But the skaven slaves are the same race, its not as fun unless you're also being racist.

Too bad you couldnt field slave soldiers as Dark Elves.

I'll wait until I see the design. They had the balls to put in the literal rapefish for Norsca.

>It's a ratings issue and they can't make it free because that still counts under something like German law
They keep saying that but it's not priced 0,01€, its 2,50€.

The Druchii are far too proud to try an rely on others to do their fighting for them.
Also arming slaves is generally not a great idea, they Dawi-Zharr empire was almost destroyed by a slave rebellion.

I really wish CA would move away from the rigid unit card and static unit size model so that swarm factions like Skaven and Orcs could be properly fun.

I wish theyd finally get rid of the turn based campaign map and make it realtime like Paradox grand strat games and make it playable for multiple people in MP.

But their legion of community ''''''managers'''''' will get triggered by this and refuse to do their jobs for a week while still getting paid.

They are adapting the tabletop game, and honestly doing a good job with that for the most part.
Even greenskins fight in formations on the tabletop.

Attached: orcs-and-goblins.jpg (749x463, 144K)

Lets not bring graceposting into this thread too, please.

They need to overhaul the Greenskins, most boring race by far to play in campaign.

Who /Br'Ogre/ here?

Attached: pepe ogre 2.jpg (420x387, 43K)

>fielding an army of slaves to be shot down by my own artillery

sooo...skaven?

The problem in that is in tabletop there are plenty of times when one side will have more units. Not individual models but formations or whatever squads are called in Fantasy whereas in Total War everyone is almost always working from the same 20 or 40 unit base. This means that you are encouraged to spam your most elite units because a low or even medium tier unit is never worth it because it is taking one of those 20 slots that could be used for a stronger one.

3KCHADS ASSEMBLE

Attached: ma_chao.jpg (350x425, 47K)

Fuck off three kingdom nigger it was our turn

Attached: ogre wojak vari 2.png (763x758, 158K)

At least Skaven should have gotten something that increases their base army size, that can only be used on skavenslaves or something. Spawning Skaven doesn't count.

I like this mod steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1456828999

I wish I could get into table top. But it's so fucking expensive and I have no desire to play AoS. Maybe if it was still just WFB

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1456828999

Kislev has top tier aesthetics but they have shittier artillery and ranged options compared to the Empire and they simply don't have the cavalry like Bretonnia.

They're basically like human wood elves only with far less special options. CA would need to take a great deal of creative license to make them unique and viable.

But what clan?

Attached: latest[1].png (378x417, 269K)

Depending on where you live there could still be WFB being played, in my own LGS more people play WFB than AoS.

Attached: Dark-Elf-Turn-1-Whole-Table[1].jpg (1600x912, 420K)

Yeah I like caps but it feels like a very slapped on superficial fix.
Maybe I'm just being retardedly autistic but I would like Total War to introduce a basic population model split into three tiers of shit tier, medium tier and high tier which are used to recruit and reinforce units. A very simple system like this would do wonders in representing things like orcs and skaven having near limitless manpower while races like dwarves are much stronger on an individual level but far fewer in number.
This is a problem that extends to the historical titles too but both in Warhammer and the Third Age mod for Kingdoms I have always been frustrated by these factions that are supposed to overwhelm in numbers feeling so inadequate.

Not really, if you combine their 6ed and Warmaster roster they have stuff, nothing spectacular, they lack "centerpiece" units, but I fucking hate those myself.

Attached: Kislev_War_Wagon_(Warmaster)[1].jpg (647x470, 50K)

>creative
Aren't these the faggots who got upset when some painted a character in a bikini?

No I agree, something like that should be implemented.

Well tell me what this army list is.

Cause I see big blobs of spears and scimitar infantry, perhaps with bows. Also vanguard deloyed forest archers.

Then on the wings you got hussar heavy cav and some variety of forgettable light cav. Maybe you got bear cavalry as well which are basically like hippogryph knights.

Then you have light cannons and maybe if you want to be creative the lore of ice magic school.

There is no correct answer because everyone hates each other but its obviously Mt.Eater Tribe and fuck anyone that says Goldtooth tribe

Attached: Mountaineater_Tribe.png (392x410, 295K)

Lukily, I'm weird and have already complied a list of their units from the tabletop.

>Named:
Tzarina Katarin, the Ice Queen - Kislev 6ed
Boris Ursus, the Red Tzar - Kislev 6ed

>Lords:
General - Warmaster

>Heroes:
Kislev Boyar - Kislev 6ed
Kislev Boyar(Warhorse) - Kislev 6ed
Shaman - Warmaster
Druzhina Captain - Mordheim
Bear Tamer - Mordheim
Esaul - Mordheim

>Infantry:
Kislev Kossars - Kislev 6ed
Bowmen - Warmaster
Axemen - Warmaster
Streltsi - Mordheim
Cossacks - Mordheim

>Cavalry:
Ungol Horse Archers - Kislev 6ed
Winged Lancers - Kislev 6ed
Gryphon Legion - Kislev 6ed
Knights - Warmaster

>Beasts and Specials:
Bears - Warmaster
Warwagon - Warmaster

>Honorable Mentions from lore:
Sons of Ursa(bear cavalry)
Ice Witches
Hags

Attached: 1500594550631[1].png (916x546, 1.25M)

>fuck anyone that says Goldtooth tribe

You just mad cause we're stylin on ya.

Attached: 99810213016_GreasusGoldtoothNEW01[1].jpg (600x620, 50K)

>dumb fat nigger that got his skull caved in because he thought he could do another juicing
>not pic related

Attached: Warhammer_Bragg_the_Gutman.png (545x839, 879K)

If we're talking about chads, then you're posting the wrong lad.

Attached: latest[1].png (810x1109, 1.6M)

Is there any way to get a figurines for decorative purposes without paying obscene amounts of money? I get that designing all the stuff has to be accounted for, but 60+€ for a grey piece of shitty plastic that costs 1 cent to produce is absurd.

Based
I hope our army isnt fucking dogshit in TWW3. The amount of anti-large will be fucking garbage for a full large army

Attached: 50259541_772703103108345_4824922185372008448_n.png (720x960, 400K)

>if you want to be creative the lore of ice magic school
There are already multiple iterations of the Ice lore from the tabletop(s), there is also a warmaster on and multiple from the rpg.

Attached: Ice lore.png (929x1250, 2.39M)

Check ebay, that's where I get most of my stuff.

If you're feeling adventurous, maybe have a chat with the chinaman.

I really wonder how theyll balance Ogres when 90% of their armies should be large units.

Attached: Fantasy-Art-paul-dainton-ogre-cannons.jpg (992x643, 257K)

meh.

If the Ogres need to rely on Gnoblars to be competitive, I'm fine with that.
Gnoblars are great and they really don't get enough play.

Attached: m1184948_99120213002_OKGnoblarFightersMain_873x627[1].jpg (873x627, 156K)

It's only as expensive as you want it to be.

Pic related; this cost someone only about £30-40.

Attached: IMG_20190401_220844020_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg (1600x1200, 345K)

Even anti-large buckle when you crash this shit into them.

Attached: IMG_4952.JPG.2fd577acf19d1edbd80ce0a9f5d086d4[1].jpg (774x800, 75K)

everyone who hates combat between gunfire units is retarded

The tactics of the era are kind of complex, and the scales are pretty massive, Total War works best as a skirmish game.

Attached: Plan-Battle-of-Waterloo[1].png (642x691, 412K)

I thought these were dumb until I educated myself and found out that not only these were real historical units but they actually were super fucking effective.

Fucking slavs.

If it looks stupid but it works, it ain't stupid

This, FotS is unironically CA's magnum opus and nothing they've made since has come close to it.

I love the idea of just drive by shooting the shit out of infantry and then fucking off before they get close enough.

This is legitimately my greatest wish for future TWs. Yes aspects of empire were shit, but the time period and campaign map (with the exception of some major fuckups like with France) were genuinely incredible. I want them to make a second, better attempt at it.

What range are those from?

Attached: Battle of Waterloo.gif (600x429, 2.36M)

Same way the shit works tabletop really, but we'll see, it's probably not as simple as I'm imagining it.

Grenadier, now in print in other places like Em4 and such.

That's not how they were used though.

Attached: 9-wagenberg.jpg (886x505, 82K)

>Factionwide trait that halves the bonus of anti-large, thus keeping it relevant while not utterly crippling the faction
>Rest is balanced in number of soldiers per unit until you find an acceptable spot.

Based flytrap/deathtrap.

Less fun, but still cool.
Although there has historically been war wagons made to shoot on the move, pic related.

Attached: IMG_9051.jpg (1000x750, 301K)

Give me some Legendary Lords you would like to see in the game eventually (any race) and I will draw some of them.

Bonus points for obscure/lesser known.

Boris Bokha the Red Tzar.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (863x817, 247K)

I mean, it already feels like an east counter to take heavy artillery against vampires or taking cav against skaven.
Some factions just suck at certain things.

Is all the DLC for Total Warhammer 2 out yet? I really liked the first Total Warhammer, but after experiencing the combined jewery of Sega and Games Workshop DLC prices I figured I would wait on TW2 until everything was out and at least some of it was on sale.

There's some lord packs left, not sure how many though.

Attached: 1520903082296.jpg (982x853, 329K)

At least one lord pack I believe.

And I'm with you, I only buy their shit when it's on sale.

There are still lord packs yet to come out according to CA but the game is mostly done with and there will be no new races. Get the dlc during the summer sale if you haven't already.

inland maps are shit.

>no border prices
dropped

You're shit.

There's no naval combat, what would be the point of excessive ocean?

Thanks, anons. It sounds like the summer sale will be the time I finally get it.

Look again fucko.

The point being, ditch the shitty fantasy games and return to european centered historical games.

But I like dragons.

Attached: todd-marshall-toddm-def-blackdragon2[1].jpg (1920x912, 441K)

>There will never be a 40k game ala World in Conflict
>Dawn of War franchise will never be redeemed

Attached: sad.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Great starting point for a WH3 map but you can't have every faction be a single settlement.

It'll probably happen eventually.
Also, stop posting family guy shit you fucking zoomer.

Most of the single settlement factions are either playable factions or the early game threat that the playable faction is suppose to attack, that's how CA does stuff in TWWH.

I have too few reaction images,
Please understand

Attached: 1549239770425.jpg (680x846, 75K)

to be honest i really like tw games but i couldn't care less about warhammer so no.. fuck that shit i only want historical strategy videogaimez

Attached: 1553895646134.webm (480x480, 363K)

Here's hoping CA deliver.

Attached: Boris.png (685x661, 756K)

Sick doodle yo.

lmao bretonnia got wiped off the face of the earth in AoE
now they're just zombies

The Dwarfs and Kroq-qar finally won't have the advantage of being cozy up against the map edge any more.

I think you're confused user, Bretonnia was never in Age of Empires.

Attached: Get off snake, I'm trying to praise the lady.png (278x868, 748K)

That one Keeper of Secrets forge world model is actually a character, Zaraknyel iirc.

AoS i mean
still, tough luck bretards

On that particular map Kroq-gar is still cozying up against the Southern edge of the map.
The Dawi will get completely fucked by their eastern cousins though.

The model didn't get rules under that name, I think, it was called "Exalted Keeper of Secrets" if I'm not completely wrong.

Attached: Daemons.jpg (6280x2930, 3.93M)

Mongolian as fuck/10

Boris is proud slav not a mong.

Although the warhammer slavs(Gospodars) are related to the warhammer Mongolians(Kurgans).

Attached: latest[1].png (991x502, 1.28M)

Attached: Game3RegionsEmpty J.jpg (2425x2961, 3.82M)

Gorbad Ironclaw, Konrad von Carstein, Lord Kroak and /ourguy/ Nagash of course.
Also Vespero and some other dogs of war heroes, although they probably aren't fit to be legendary lords

I wonder about Nagash.

He seems like an obvious addition, especially towards the end, and he has his own roster from End Times.
But will they use the huge ET model or something closer to the classic model?

If they really want to do something fun, they could lock Nagash himself out until you complete a bunch of quests or something so he always feels powerful.

Attached: 99120207023_Nagash01[1].jpg (920x950, 113K)

Kroak is in the game, dude.

i love how solemn and dignified the gnoblars look.

Vespero isn't even in the top 5 of Dogs character we need to see.

Attached: gw-9947021403-0[1].jpg (215x459, 24K)

I can't remember myself, I think it was given a name in the Forge World book it released with, but then just became an Exalted demon like the rest.

this will sound weird but i liked the smaller, compact campaign in TW1 more than the massive combined campaign in TW2

They kinda remind me of David Bowie's minions from Labyrinth.

Got a name of that book? Cause in Storm of Magic it's just "Exalted Greater Keeper of Secrets".

I hope someone eventually adds the Birdmen of Catrazza to the Southern Realms mod.

Attached: Birdsmen_of_Catrazza.PNG.png (825x618, 1.35M)

Understandable, I perfer the factions from 1 mostly.
But I like the large map, even if you don't directly engage most of it, its fun to set up trade with foreign powers, and for a faction half way across the map to be affecting this other faction that you are fighting.

The Apocalypse book Forge World did, Imperial Armour: Apocalypse I think.

When we eventually get the Dogs of War dlc we will definitely get the birdmen, not just the RoR but generic ones too.

Ah, but that's 40k.
Don't think you could use those rules in WFB, 40k and Fantasy daemons shared models but the rules obviously had to be different.

Oh yeah I see what you mean. Especially since the named Lord of Change's fluff was how he'd destroy the populations of entire worlds.

>did 3K dethrone Warhammer
What the fuck? Did 3K make any impact at all? I remember a billion gooks streaming it on launch day and since then nothing.

Well its taken over /twg/ pretty hard, most of it is just people arguing with chinks.

Are actual chinks posting there? Regardless I don't mind because that's just how things are with /twg/, once the new game comes out, it'll take over. Except Thrones of Britannia, I don't think anyone was excited about that.

That's because /twg/ is now filled with actual chinks, and the falseflagging samefag who starts shit every single day.

Hard to be excited about the worst total war game

Attached: 1504926994514.jpg (731x1024, 537K)

I just don't know why they did it. To try and throw a bone to the historical crowd so they wouldn't feel too abandoned by the focus on Warhammer?

I thought people agreed that Alexander was the worst Total War.
Which is shame because that's such an interesting period, CA should make a Alexander 2.

/twg/ a bit of a mess at the moment i agree.

>/twg/
>being good even once

Attached: 1544065269158.jpg (222x293, 19K)

The worst posters are the grace white knights.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XrYoNbO-78

Attached: Dogs of War Roster.jpg (2700x3853, 3.88M)

Shes a 7/10 easily thats why theres so many orbiters on steam, reddit and sadly here.
Pic related had no mercy what so ever

Attached: 1542061249025.jpg (350x350, 53K)

I love the idea that Dogs of War have their morale boosted by having their paymaster and his lootchest on the battlefield with them.

Please don't bring this shit over here too.

>t. white knight

Attached: 1552444306686.jpg (1024x500, 31K)

It'll probably just end up being a Morale booster aura, something like a Corpse Carts.
On the tabletop I think they basically lost the game if the paychest was lost, since that was their whole reason to fight.

Attached: gw-99110214022-0.jpg (721x440, 95K)

I thought they were the worst posters long before this newest shit happened.

Not wanting the thread to devolve into eceleb bullshit is not the same as being whiteknight, grace and the rest of their terrible community team can go fuck themselves.

Was it really that bad?

The main issue is it's insanely boring, the setting could not be more bland with the faction rosters being the most uninteresting in the series.
It also doesn't help that the game lacks any real semblance of challenge with the battles and overworld map being boiled down to the most simple they can be.
It's only real upside is that it's not Rome 2 or Empire launch, both those games far surpass it nowadays though.

Attached: 1530983326261.jpg (500x500, 87K)

Do we know this for sure?
Any hints on what we'll be getting.

Wasnt there a general specifically for 3 chinks? It included all the Dynasty Warriors stuff.

get cucked niggers

Attached: 1488473525529.jpg (757x553, 90K)

/eagg/ died abit before 3 kingdoms came out.

You know they're comin user, better just accept it.

Attached: img_20180719_1151137550166547909566926[1].jpg (1400x590, 173K)

Then I can only assume where they all migrated to.

So what can be done to make the loading times between rounds better?

Optimization?

There's also this technique:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1574300248&searchtext=turn time
But I really like when the map is filled with small factions so I personally don't like it.

Attached: E23CF687ACD830943F7567ADB60133A5457FA9B0[1].jpg (640x729, 953K)

Fuck you too buddy.

Attached: ChaosDwarf7th.png (669x741, 875K)

Imagine the fucking trailer.
Remember how good the Vampire Coast one was, and just fucking imagine the glorious music as a hammer strikes on an anvil on time

>warhammerfags STILL think they're getting TW3 after TW2's failure
LOL I doubt CA is that stupid to not realize everyone is already burnt out from warhammershit

Attached: WH3 cancelled.png (709x458, 209K)

>chink is too stupid to know what a contract is
They're making 3 games, for better or worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=z28lwyQjuTY

>THEY BETRAYED US!
>*CLANK*
>ABANDONED US!
>*CLANK*
>CURSED OUR VERY EXISTENCE!
>*CLANK*
>AND THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL 'US' THE TRAITORS!

Attached: 948fef90b85c054f76e3f6f11d34bb13[1].jpg (869x1159, 143K)

Pleas, for the love of god, let WH3 have good music.

The Warhammer audience is stable, making another title is riskier, might be more profitable, but it might also not be.
That's why sequels are made.

Warhammer 2 had some great music, hopefully that continues youtube.com/watch?v=VlsmTkWnyyg

Both games have had pretty consistently good music.

I found vampcoast music to be very disappointing, given the expectations set up from the trailer. It's not like I was expecting full on shanties, but something more lively than Vampire Counts 2.0

literally the only company in video game history that forces you to buy an SSD in order to play their games
really hope they get TELLTALE'D and their entire workforce commits mass suicide

Well shit, having actually shanties being sung would have been fucking great.
youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw

But unlike Telltale, their games are actually pretty good.

Mainlanders idea of business is that contracts are just suggestions.

How much does an SSD improve the load times in 2? I really want to enjoy one last campaign as my boy Vlad, but the turn timers are murdering me.

Also, I'm probably not gonna buy 3 unless they unfuck Siege Battles. It's half the game and still so boring.

>WH3's all-time peak
I'm gonna guess it'll be less than 30K. 50K at most.

Pretty hard to top WH1/2 with boring factions like Ogre Kingdoms and Chaos Dwarfs as the leads

>implying the poster faction of WH3 won't be Chaos

My hopes are not high, but if the combined map isn't a slow piece of trash like mortal empires, and they actually improve the core gameplay (especial in the siege department) then they could definitely salvage it.

History fags are so pathetic. You got cucked by both fantasy and chinks you seething retard. Sold more then your shitty war games combined. Now fucking kill yourself.

LOVE ETERNAL

Attached: Post battle replenishment.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

So does CA have the chinese market, or is only for as long as they make Three Kingdoms stuff?

Improves it by quite a lot. Problem is it's like 60GB on your SSD

>What's left of the history fags have left /twg/ and are here begging for shitty wargames nobody cares about. Kindly fucking kill youself.