Sony Japan created a Twitter account for Ape Escape to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the series...

Sony Japan created a Twitter account for Ape Escape to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the series. No idea if they're teasing something.
twitter.com/piposaru20th/status/1142622320495747073

Attached: 2019-06-23 07_28_15-Window.png (593x621, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerbraves.com/sony-playstation-festival-tokyo-2019-will-be-held-on-15-july-2019/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ape Excape 4????

Rape Escape 4????

HAPPENING

Holy fuck

It's a shitty mobile game with no mechanical ties to the actual games. Some retarded top down card collecting shit. You're welcome

It's nothing
It's always nothing

This... it's always this...

Would be cool but I doubt it. Sony have more dead franchise than even Konami and capcom.

In the past every tease by sony japan regarding ape escape lead up to nothing. I don't want to get exited for a new spinoff mobile game only because forwardworks is failing. Also where the fuck is rayspace?

IT'S FINALLY OUR FUCKING TIME APEBROS

They are actually teasing a Detroit sequel called Chicago.

Complete remakes of ape escape 1, 2 and 3 from the ground up.
Crossgen launch title for PS5.
Revealed at PSX alongside teaser for PS5 similar to PS4 “reveal” in February 2013.

EOP here, I'll try my best.
>Pipo-monkey (It's been twenty years (since then). The whole time they've been running from place to place, but now is there no one to pursue them...?)

Watch it be bape escape

I guess we will more at the sony event 15 july. Although I thought we would only see more of Death Stranding, Persona 5 and maybe Granblue. Or maybe Sony can finally announce what the Locoroco director is working on for 10 years now.
gamerbraves.com/sony-playstation-festival-tokyo-2019-will-be-held-on-15-july-2019/

RISE UP

Attached: 7c0aa73a2702227d5b8192e1ea11fc4c.jpg (888x1380, 900K)

Ape Escape: USA

I don't give a shit about the games but I hope Apefags get either a remake or a new game. It's time simple games make a comeback, fuck realism, give me cartoony shit.

Ape Escape 3 was supposed to get a PS4 port ages ago so maybe they'll finally stop dragging their feet along with some other games they've supposed to have brought to it.

Ape Escape reboot by Kojima, Death Stranding was a ruse this whole time

Think about it, it makes sense

>snoy
>kiddy games

its a censored remaster at best

Absolutely obsessed

Attached: sony won.jpg (205x246, 10K)