This shit exist

>This shit exist
>Still no female furries dating simulator

You normie gamers ruin vidya for us

Attached: CBeOjVNlX1M.jpg (1440x810, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>female
>furry
Hella yikes

>female
garbage

As someone who believes different target audiences need to have different products instead of generic bland shit I'm glad the fags have their stuff (the characters seems to be varied so it's quite nice) but as a mostly straight xenophile I feel sad we dont have a game like that with alien/anthro/fembots in it... the closed thing is Angels With Scally wings and the incoming game Something To Do With Love (I think that was the name)

>more bigotry
Yikes

Natural and normal - quotes have been paraphrased for readability

Low estimates indicate a significant portion of men are sexually aroused by female children
>Consistent with previous data... 26.25 % exhibited penile arousal to pedophilic stimuli that equaled or exceeded arousal to adult stimuli... In recent studies, 12 to 32% of community college samples of men reported sexual attraction to children... [a]
>In a sample of nearly 200 university males, 21% reported some sexual attraction to small children... In another sample with 100 male and 180 female undergraduate students, 22% of males and 3% of females reported sexual attraction to a child [b]
>In a sample of 80 “normal” volunteers, over 25% self-reported some pedophilic interest or in the plethysmographic phase exhibited penile arousal to a child that equaled or exceeded arousal to an adult [c]
>all 48 soldiers showed penile response to adult females, as did 40 of 48 to adolescent females, and notably, 28 of 48 showed penile response to the female children age 4–10 [d]

High estimates indicate the vast majority of men are sexually aroused by female children
>In another study, “normal” men’s erections to pictures of pubescent and younger girls averaged 70 and 50%, respectively, of their responses to adult females [e]
>89% of community males exhibited some sexual arousal while viewing slides of female children [f]
>Penile plethysmography (PPG) has shown that about 9 out of 10 normal men are sexually aroused by prepubertal children; (88.7%) [a]

a. sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
b. link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
c. psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
d. researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
e. psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
f. mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract

Monster Girl Quest?

You degenerate, dating men is the ultimate blackpill.
MGTOW

Dream Daddy should be higher

Attached: large_abbyrussell_2017.jpg (400x400, 180K)

it's something, but it is like the stuff I was into when I was like 16-20. Nowadays I want something more exotic than a female with parts of other things glued on it, that's why I prefer xenos or anthros.

If there were straight furries there might be a female furry game.
But there aren't any straight furries.

>reaper, hanzo, genji, soldier76, lucio, McCree, young Reinhardt
How are they not sued yet? It's a 1:1 copy of the OW characters lul

if someone likes anthro females to the point to like them more than human ones, what is that person supposed to be?

A lesbian furry.

>gay dating sim
>not one (1) cock in it because muh streamers
This should not exist.

Esthets, true intellectuals

but I'm not a woman...

>Esthets
?

So what are you?
There's no such thing as a male who is attracted to female furries.

ginger > leather jacket > manbun > nigger > blonde > chink > goth

Gays are already a small minority
Now you’re asking for a dating game for an even more niche group?

Imagine

as a quiet gay man myself, I really really really hate exploitation shit like this.

then I must be patient 0

You are not a quiet gay. Get the fuck out off Yea Forums, Richard.