Only a month to go! Who else is getting it?

Only a month to go! Who else is getting it?

Confirmed playable (with several more due to be revealed before release)
>Black Panther
>Black Widow
>Captain America
>Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
>Crystal
>Daredevil
>Deadpool
>Doctor Strange
>Drax the Destroyer
>Elektra
>Elsa Bloodstone
>Falcon
>Gamora
>Ghost Rider
>Hawkeye
>Hulk
>Iron Fist
>Iron Man
>Luke Cage
>Magneto
>Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
>Nightcrawler
>Psylocke
>Rocket Raccoon w/ Groot
>Scarlet Witch
>Spider-Man
>Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
>Spider-Gwen
>Star Lord
>Storm
>Thor
>Venom
>Wasp
>Wolverine

Either featured in E3 footage or leaked via merchandise, so jury's out on whether or not they're playable at base or DLC
>Ant-Man
>Beast
>Cyclops
>Colossus
>Mystique
>Vision

DLC are packs are
>Marvel Knights (Moon Knight and Punisher are basically shoe-ins)
>X-Men
>Fantastic Four

Attached: Marvelultimatenintendo.jpg (247x403, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/heroes/
tiermaker.com/create/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-characters-35710
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/ei3QvJMUvclxq3wuVcPAvw/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Ultimate_Alliance_3:_The_Black_Order
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inevitable Gwen post

Attached: Delet this.png (877x901, 440K)

You are an obvious paid shill.

This game will bomb because nobody is gonna get a switch for this game. Next year, when it multiplats, people will care.

Attached: 1561143968469.jpg (750x703, 95K)

Aaaaaaaand here comes the portbeggar.

>paid

I wish!

Attached: 0ea078251a44817a3efb6b2347783dfa--scarlet-witch-enemies.jpg (506x1281, 152K)

>being so poor you can only afford one console

Eh probably not. It seems decent as a local multi game but I'm not that interested.

If Wasp is playable then it's pretty much guaranteed that Ant-Man is too.

Depends. Is it 400p 25fps in handheld? Will there be a demo before release?

Attached: hero_wasp.png (2272x3118, 1009K)

There were some frame drops in the Treehouse gameplay. Hopefully, you can turn the effects down a bit.

I hope she has the MCU suit as an unlockable skin. I really like it.

Attached: Wasp_MCU.png (1024x1305, 834K)

My brother is getting a Switch for it.

I wish it were that bright in the movie

What's with the beast wearing shorts design, can't they just go with the perfect Xmen TAS and late 80s comics look that is basically perfect and timeless.
Roster is kind of small, and is full of MCU pandering
>only the mcu guardians of the galaxy
>black nigger
>captain america
Shit waste picks, just give us more Xmen, that's like apex Marvel anyway.

Where'd you get the high res pics?

What's why i asked. Because lately a lot of games aren't even 720p any more on handheld. Like at all. Frame rate is the same. Is rare to have anything be 30 fps

Kamala Khan is cute and I can't wait to play as her

Attached: my-image (1).png (1216x467, 628K)

Did you play the other games?

>Elsa Bloodstone in terrible
Kill yourself

>No Warmachine

Attached: 1554611262042.jpg (446x604, 65K)

They're on the official website.

marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/heroes/

Attached: hero_elsa-bloodstone.png (2186x3018, 1.39M)

Only Legends, that shit was great.

>not a fan of ghost rider
Are you gay mate?

Blacl Panther has been in since the first MUA and Cap is self-explanatory.

user, you're eleven-years into the MCU existing. Of course it's going to be using MCU designs and popular characters, because the MCU is how 99% of people remotely interested in the franchise consume it.

>complaining about Captain America being in a marvel game

I'm happy that best boy's being featuring pretty prominently, but I'm not really liking his default costume. I'd rather just 1:1 his classic costume than the weird hybrid of that and the Charlie Cox Netflix suit.

The original yellow suit better be unlockable or I'm flying to Yokohama and burning down Koei Tecmo's HQ

Attached: hero_daredevil.png (1921x1742, 665K)

Who do you guys want? Obscure or not

Attached: Venom Bird.png (300x500, 73K)

i imagine MArvel, being tough to work with and demanding the MCU outfits and BASED japs pushing for a compromise hybrid outfits. ITs why the outfits in these games resemble the classic outfits but arent 1:1 identical. Like look at the 90's Cyclops. It still has a kind of modern twist to it. They've done this for most characters.

>putting elsa on shit tier

faggot as expected with a kamalafag

How do I make these?
Shit taste for hating Elsa btw

Taskmaster
Frank
Barracuda
Man Thing
Nova
White Nick Fury

I expected he would have been, he's still complete trash, probably one of the worst characters from Marvel.

It's pretty sad, I hope the only reason we're getting Xmen isn't because Disney acquired 20th century fox. I hope it's because the devs had integrity, unlike a certain other publisher.

I'd rather her still be Ms Marvel so that the dumb slut is wearing something matching her relevance.

>no super powers
>still rad as fuck
How does he do it.

it’s funded by nintendo. enjoy your permanent switch exclusive

>no super powers
>Man Thing
Now I'm gonna be unhappy if he isn't in

Don't lump Kamalachads in with this faggot.

I really want to wait for more information on the new switch units before I buy one.

It doesn't use mcu designs you're thinking of squares game

It's got a snowflake's chance in Hell of happening, but I'd love Echo to be in as one of the Marvel Knights reps.

I love Parts of a Hole. In my eyes, it's the best post-Frank Miller Daredevil story.

Attached: 51fHGuVp5cL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (330x499, 43K)

What is with Macks fetish for triangles?

>Next year, when it multiplats

It's Bayonetta 2 situation.

Marvel never gives the characters I want a hard push. But at the same time I feel like if they did I wouldn't like them anymore. Armor would still be cool though,

Attached: armor 343.png (1280x1280, 822K)

I hope they aren't too different. I'd be tempted to buy it.

As someone who doesn't know much about the series or Marvel, what exactly are the Marvel Knights? What is to expect from this?

>Bayonetta 2
Which will multiplat any day now, Kamiya's just trolling as usual.

IronHeart
Squirrel Girl
Faiza Hussain

>super echolocation
>got dunked in RADIATION
>no superpowers

Is this character significant yet or had any main storylines?

I remember her being in the background of xmen when i last read like 5 years ago

Even more unlikely honestly, despite being a beloved cult classic Bayo 1 was a financial disappointment even for a game of it's genre. Nintendo grabbed the series because Sega didn't really care about the IP .

It was basically an imprint from the late '90s for darker and grittier stories. The most notable moments include Daredevil's relaunch, Jeph Loeb's "Colors" series and Garth Ennis' run on the Punisher.

Mack's a giant autismo, but I love him.

That's like saying that someone with a rifle has powers.

>Iron Heart
Merely a joke, right?

I thought she was great.

I faintly recall Moon Knight being involved right? I hope so because he needs to be in this game.

>having incredibly heightened senses that no normal human could ever have means you have no super powers

Yeah, I'd be more surprised if he wasn't one of the MK reps.

Attached: 513wWCVyFtL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (325x499, 36K)

That's a full of shit statement, just dunk them in radiation and blind them, done you got another blind guy, who's pretty cool but still has no powers.

She's got a good bit of appearances. She first showed up in the Wheddon Astonishing run and stayed on that book for a good while even after he left. She was also in the XenoGensis mini and was a major player in the Wolverine and the X-men Alpha and Omega Mini. And she was a big part of the X-men anime series by mad house. So yeah she's got some stories under her belt.

Also she can do this.

Attached: armor vs fang.jpg (1041x1600, 609K)

I wanted it for local coop but Fire Emblem isn't looking like hot garbage anymore and then there's at least one release every month I want. I'm not sure how much mileage I'd actually get out of the title now.

X-Men being in the game is 100% because Disney now owns Fox.

tiermaker.com/create/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-characters-35710

Attached: tiered.png (1064x558, 627K)

This was made before the fox deal.

It's literally using MCU Ant-Man and Captain America among others.

Not that I'm complaining, these MCU designs trumped anything in the comics.

Attached: Marvel-Ultimate-Alliance-3-Shirt-1.jpg (513x473, 89K)

Nothing X-Men related was revealed before the Fox deal.

Who is Crystal

I really do wish she got stronger focus though. Of all the Wolverine teen sidekicks she's probably one of my favorites but every writer wants to push Jubilee or Kitty instead because of nostalgia and just as soon as she and the 2000s X-kids where finding their feet everything had to become the X-23 show.

Attached: armor bub.jpg (239x414, 15K)

user video games aren't made with a snap of the finger

Spot the newfag. She's one of the oldest inhuman characters. She used to date Johnny Storm but then married Quicksilver and had a kid. They ended up splitting up because he was a psycho and she was a slut and then she dated Ronan.

Power wise she's an elementalist.

Attached: crystal F4.gif (400x550, 161K)

>X-Men DLC
So who could be there? Let's keep it realistic and assume that Cyclops, Colossus and Mystique are playable in the base game.

>Cable (known by Japanese thanks to MvC2 and appeared in Deadpool 2)
>Jean Grey (known by Japanese thanks to the '90s animated series; roster would've been finalized before Dark Phoenix tanked)
>Gambit (known by Japanese thanks to the '90s animated series and X-Men vs Street Fighter/MvC)
>Rogue (known by Japanese thanks to the '90s animated series and X-Men vs Street Fighter/MvC)
>Jubilee (known by Japanese thanks to the '90s animated series and as a support striker in MvC1)
>Magik (popular with Marvel fans and could make people aware of the character before New Mutants comes out; also potential of good banter with Piotr and Thor)

it's more of I didn't really put attention on Inhumans. I'm mostly an X-Calibur fag though.

Other than Wolverine being the reveal trailers icon.
Unsure, this could have been done knowing that the acquisition would go through.

Attached: Add Man Thing, Gwenpool, and Robbie please.png (1216x467, 627K)

I haven't played any of these games. What's the expected replay value and length to do all the missions/challenges?

>no Iceman

Gwenpool is shit.

Quicksilver's Inhuman ex-wife who had stints in the Fantastic Four in the early '70s (replacing Sue, who was pregnant) and the Avengers in the mid-'90s.

In terms of the game, she's basically Iceman and Human Torch rolled into one.

Attached: hero_crystal.png (1322x2032, 534K)

We actually know who they are already
>colossus
>cyclops
>beast
>x woman
It's the characters in game but not playable, they are selling you shit they've already made. Wish they'd bother with a Nintendo character, give me Captain Falcon and Captain Rainbow please.

No u

It doesn't make any difference. X-Men, Fantastic Four and all references to them were cut from all live mobile games as well as not being included in several games prior to the Fox deal. Even the Bombastic Bag-Man costume was changed in shit like Spider-Man Unlimited to remove any reference to the Fantastic Four. F4 didn't even get their tower in New York in the PS4 Spidey game.

I would be Interested If IT didnt have forced AI Partners
What a retarded system

Nobody wants to use Iceman after the gay thing

there better be lobby threads on Yea Forums when it launches, I never got to play one of these online

Iceman's basically been turned into a joke in the last few years after Marvel turned him gay on a whim to try and chase diversitybux. It failed and his solo series was canned after only a few issues.

Attached: 6407c21a-212f-4bed-81d9-e16322d50c49-672x1020.jpg (672x1020, 195K)

I like Nintendo but let's keep the game Marvel only.

Modded my PS3 yesterday. Should I get Ultimate Alliance 1-2?

What else would you do? Use all four heroes at once?

Obsessed
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/ei3QvJMUvclxq3wuVcPAvw/

Soon

Attached: AntManSuit3.png (480x1000, 692K)

If you like beat 'em ups and Marvel and don't mind the beat 'em up aspect being quite generic, then yeah, otherwise they are waste of time.

Isn't Marvel basically just diversitybux pandering, they've been like that for a while, it's just managed to get worse.
What do comic readers read now that Marvel shat the bed? old issues?

I hope he summons ants

there's lot of good X-Men who won't ever appear in an actual video game (mobile doesn't really count because they kind of have to scrap the bottom of the barrel for content)

Attached: 1427559586650.jpg (1023x663, 341K)

I know user but it was so bad that they already retconned it.
Bobby Drake is too good to fizzle out.

its just harder to find good books but they do exist

Power Pack as one whole character when?

I mean, you would have a point if the game was only in development recently.

>Entire classes of characters with potential for cool power sets
>They only ever focus on girl wolverine

Attached: team.jpg (1172x1041, 1.28M)

Reminder that Scott has the perfect life and the other queers are just jealous.

I doubt it actually took them terribly long to make the game and the people behind the scenes usually know about this shit well in advance. And even if they didn't it's not like it would be hard to suddenly add in X-men once you got the engine everything else is just flavor.

Don't worry, it will be a shitty skin for iron man.

No pls.

Attached: dd56n61-99acb1ab-e385-4090-9d85-7cf9aad058e9.png (519x931, 437K)

You know it'll be true, user

It'll be a colossal fucking waste if that's true. Warmachine has always been about a retard-level arsenal of weapons and that would play completely differently from Iron Man.

Attached: technovore.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I'd love him as a different character too. Hopefully, they just haven't shown him yet.

pixie got some love
but the rest not so much
surge

>Rhodie justs gets a skin
>Two slots wasted on Miles and Gwen

And no amount of venom blast will make Miles worthy of a solo seat

Surge and Helion deserve so much better than get hit with the bitch stick to make X23 look good.

Attached: surge hel.png (418x275, 295K)

So if Tony and Rhodey are both separate characters, who gets the Iron Patriot skin?

I'd honestly give it to WM

Osborne

The supposed reason for THREE Spider-Men was that they came up with so many potential moves they liked that they couldn't fit them all on Parker. So everything else they dumped on Miles and Gwen.

warmachine has enough of his own moves to be his own character though

I find that a spurious claim and even if they did I still would rather see anyone else take those chairs. If they can come up with many spidey moves they can come up with plenty for other characters. And hell there's no reason a skin can't change a move set.

I mean, we still don't know of WM is a character or skin.

Does Gwen do any of that crazy web shit in her comics? I know they gave her dimension jumping shit in MUA3.

I'm not disagreeing, just saying why we got three Spider-Verse characters inflating the roster.

But yeah, Rhodes has an insane amount of weapons and deserves his own slot.

I pre-ordered this game a while back but there are some in the base roster I think are kinda pointless like
>Spider-Gwen
>Gamora
>Drax
>Falcon
I would prefer Captain Britain and Punisher
Also, I would like X-23 and She-Hulk whom actually have a chance as DLC

Attached: EE054062-4C47-41FF-9602-AD4F0FB95F9B.png (1159x497, 860K)

They've revealed the whole roster outside of the DLC, the DLC characters outside of the Fantastic Four are actually already in the game too.
>jessica jones
>mystique
>colossus
>beast
>cyclops
Other than that play the game and watch as the characters already in game but not playable get announced as DLC. This may be a Nintendo published game, but it's a Marvel Licensed and Team Ninja developed one too.
I doubt that includes War Machine.

Will Green Goblin be unlockable?
Don't tell me they added Miles and Gwen but not Gobs?

Attached: fhgfjh.jpg (1024x924, 228K)

Gwen doesn't do shit anywhere in any comic.

Should have added goddamn Mayday. It's not like she was the only marvel heroine to ever carry a book worth a damn or anything.

Attached: 100.jpg (456x700, 99K)

>I would prefer Captain Britain
We don't talk about Captain Britain.

And Ant Man
Magneto starts off as a boss, so no, he's already more relevant than those other too but he's not playable.

Punisher is DLC

Too many niggers and women for my liking I'll pass on the game

>I would like X-23
You don't get to have an opinion.

>Gwen doesn't do shit anywhere in any comic.
Sadly this is the truth. Love the design of the suit, but it's like nobody knows how to fucking write her. It's like the artwork came before the story.

You do know you fucked up and said Captain America and not Captain Marvel?

this isn't a PS4 game

I can't wait until we get to a point where every character has an MCU movie or big animated feature so people can stop bitching about MCU

>stop bitching
They'd only bitch more, user

>It's like the artwork came before the story.
That's exactly what happened. She was introduced in a stupid event and marvel was already dead set on making sure people wanted her. Her first panel image is accompanied by a caption box calling her "You're new favorite" before she did anything.

Conversely Mayday was a one off character who got so popular in her one shot that marvel gave her writer a chance to tell a story and he made one based on his friends daughter who wanted to follow in her cop dad's footsteps and the combined pride and fear that followed.

Gwen was a just a costume they had no plan for beyond what merchandise they could push. Not a single one of her comics lasted.

Attached: may day.jpg (478x720, 94K)

>Roster is kind of small

The roster is already bigger than the previous two games.

>is full of MCU pandering
>black nigger

Who are you actually talking about there? Black Panther? Because he was playable in the previous two MUA games.

>captain america
>I'd rather her still be Ms Marvel so that the dumb slut is wearing something matching her relevance.

Did you just mistake Captain America for Carol?

Have you been memed into thinking he is a brown woman now

Go suck off Daken

While they still are chasing diversitybux they aren't as bad as they were compared to a couple years ago

Yuri Lowenthal and Nadji Jeter are both reprising their roles as Peter and Miles respectively from Insomniac Spidey, which is a great move.

Wasn't Mayday ruined by Slott?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Ultimate_Alliance_3:_The_Black_Order

>Publisher(s) Nintendo

seeth harder

People are already bitching about characters like Captain America, Thor, Iron Man and Spider-Man being in a Marvel crossover game that were also already in the previous ones before they got movies. They'd keep bitching regardless.

I was wondering if they got the same guy for Miles, cool.

Slott killed her dad in the first Spiderverse event that he did. But then someone else in a later comic brought that Peter back so I guess she's alright again?

>Which will multiplat any day now

are you being sarcastic or are you just trolling?

I'm hoping something good happens with Gwen. Miles started off trash but I found him really endearing in both the Insomniac game and the Spider-Verse movie.

Spider-gwen is just a lazy concept from the word go. If a good writer could turn it around I'd be happy too but frankly there's no legs here. It's just a meme. You'd need to put in more effort than anyone is willing too.

I mean, the entire concept of Miles was literally just "black Spider-Man" when he was created by Bendis. There was no meat behind the idea at the point of inception.

The worst part is that her setting at least has some small spark of potential, from Matt Murdock being the Kingpin of her setting to her version of Peter becoming the Lizard. If they actually bothered focusing on that kind of stuff, shaking up the formula in ways you don't see too often, it could have been a decent AU.

But they barely focused on her own native setting and fleshing that out in favor of having her run off to travel to other dimensions and barely let her have her own identity. She's a mess, to the point where they still can't even figure out what to actually call her.

GIMME THE GUNS

Attached: Warmachine - Rise of the Technovore.webm (676x380, 2.98M)

I hope we can kick his ass and unlock him. I want Doc Ock playable even though he's just a boss.

Miles actually had a lot of room to work with though.

1. The Ultimate universe is already well established.
2. Explore how the world that lost Pete views him and how he views the world.
3. Have him approach similar problems Pete did but in his own unique ways.
4. Have him develop his own rogues and relationships, both with Pete's old allies and with his own.

Now Bendis didn't do shit with these because he's a hack who just wanted a black spider-man but Legacy heroes are a gold mine of ideas. Gwen is just a rando from some universe nobody gives a fuck about and not even one that's all that different from normal ala 2099 or British Punk Invasion.

Attached: Blue_Beetle_Past_and_Present.jpg (327x288, 23K)

>Matt Murdock being the Kingpin of her setting
Nani?

So far with VAs, we know

>Wolverine & Venom - Steve Blum
>Iron Man - Eric Loomis
>Spidey - Yuri Lowenthal
>Miles - Nadji Jeter
>Hulk & Beast - Fred Tatasciore
>Captain America - Brian Bloom
>Thor - Rick Wasserman
>Black Panther - James C Mathis
>Deadpool - Nolan North
>Magneto - Tom Kane
>Cyclops - Scott Porter
>Nightcrawler - Liam O'Brien
>Iron Fist - Johnny Yong Bosch
>Captain Marvel - Erica Lindbeck
>Ms. Marvel - Kathreen Khavari
>Elsa Bloodstone - Kari Wahlgren
>Juggernaut - Peter Lurie
>Ebony Maw - Todd Haberkorn
>Corvus Glaive - David Kaye

Yeah what are they calling her now, Ghost Spider?

based and gwenpilled

They had so little idea what to do with her it took this long to come up with a unique name. EVEN SILK GOT A NAME!

>Now Bendis didn't do shit with these because he's a hack who just wanted a black spider-man

While this is absolutely true, what made it worse was on top of Bendis being Bendis, at the time he introduced Miles, the Ultimate Comic line was going through dwindling interest. Marvel, in an effort to bring in more readers, kept doing event after event, which dragged Ultimate Spider-Man into them more and more. Between Bendis doing his usual thing of taking half a dozen issues to tell a story that could have been told in one or two and events forcing the book to drop everything, Miles barely had any forward progress and what he did have kept getting ground to a halt by outside factors on top of that.

Then it all went downhill when Marvel decided to can the Ultimate universe entirely.

>Iron Fist - Johnny Yong Bosch
As if I needed another reason to use him

Attached: Stride.png (861x549, 528K)

I think what really turned a lot of people off on Miles was how IMMEDIATE he was following Peter's death. They needed to do a "World with out a Spider-man" type deal. Maybe for about 6 months just explore what effect Pete's death had. And while you're doing that pull a Death and Return of Superman where you have all these people vying to be the new Spider-man. Each with their own method and reasons. Then Miles stands up among them and earns the right to be Spidey. Maybe we get some new supporting spiders too. Who knows a Ultimate Scarlet Spider or something.

No one wants to read about Miles when it's planely obvious they killed the character they liked to prop him up.

Surprised Wolverine is front and centre, given the success of avenger's films.

Oh shit, it's switch only? Ahhhhhhh

He's her main antagonist. But see what I mean? You wouldn't know this, because Marvel barely focuses on her own native setting when bringing her up. They have no idea what to do with her as an actual character, as seen by how they only just now thought to give her a unique name that wasn't "Spider-Woman" or "Spider-Gwen" years after her creation.

>given the success of avenger's films.
It's not that surprising considering the absolute FAILURE of infinite. Because as it turns out the people who buy the games and merchandise are probably comic fans more than movie fans.

Shit, I always thought she was just "Spider-Woman" for a while. Is Matt still blind and everything too?

In universe she's SUPPOSED to be Spider-woman but on her cover it says Spider-Gwen and that's how Marvel was pushing her.

I just want to minigun and shoot rockets at people.

Which is why her name is a confusing mess. To make it more confusing, she's now being called Ghost Spider instead. The title to her latest comic was called Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider.

I'm expecting them to change her name again at some point.

>Is Matt still blind and everything too?

He's still blind and still has his radar sense, so he's got everything he normally has. So you have an evil Daredevil using his abilities and charm to do Kingpin level crime.

Attached: Scan1-87.jpg (2110x3162, 2.53M)

The Matt stuff does sound interesting. Shame about everything else, I guess. I know one of you anons have this but with Daredevil.

Attached: Shrugging Toph.png (500x500, 6K)

At this point they're just better off rebooting Spider-Gwen. Keeping her the fuck away from any multi-dimensional bullshit for a long while and building her up as a character.

Like I said, Spider-Gwen has interesting stuff going for her, it's just that no one wants to focus on it and instead has her spending time in other universes more than her own. People really want her to be in the main 616 setting and have her interact with all of the characters there rather than focus on building her up in her own unique, native setting. It is a shame, but no one really seems to care much for her past her outfit, not even a lot of her writers.

That said, Spider-Gwen was one of the least interesting characters introduced in the first Spiderverse comic event. It still frustrates me to this day that they went with the least interesting of the bunch to focus so much on purely because she was designed to be cosplay material. I wouldn't even mind if they at least did something with her character, but they barely have despite this massive push of theirs.

Attached: Kingpin was Daredevil all along.jpg (912x705, 362K)

Wasn't it Spider-Gwen's creator who was having an argument with some other comic author on Twitter, so he sent him a picture of his butthole thinking it was some completely sick burn

I only know about Echo because of New Avengers

I know someone related to Spider-Gwen's production got in a fucking "outrage" tizzy over sexualization of women.

Double-checked. It was.

Guy's got fucking issues.

Attached: Dl3wFfGXcAAYIJB.jpg (895x1022, 111K)

The artist who designed Spider-Gwen is an insane man who acts like an overprotective dad with her and acts as if he created Gwen Stacy instead of, you know, Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.

Holy shit

Attached: Laughing Evans06.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Honestly in her own comic she's pretty cool, the only problem was the art. Did the Ghost Spider run fix the art or is it still the same god awful artist?

SHOW ANT-MAN ALREADY

>yfw he has Giant-Man moves and can stomp/throw niggers

Attached: 1556902974366.jpg (412x352, 20K)

It's all I want aside from some ant pets. Maybe he can ride one to move faster or something.

I already have a switch for it and many other games
Stupid paid anti-shill

N-NO NOBODY WILL BUY IT REEEE