US government blocks League of Legends in Syria and Iran amid escalating tensions

OH SHIT

>"As tensions between the U.S. and Iran begin to boil over, the conflict has had an unexpected side effect. League of Legends, one of the most played video games of all time, has been blocked in Iran and Syria by the U.S. government."

>"After a U.S. military drone was shot down by the Iranian army earlier this week, the already tenuous relationship between the two countries has immediately soured even further—and Syria is also caught up in this penalty."

>"This is an extraordinary occurrence that hasn’t been seen in the esports sphere before. Tariffs, trade sanctions, and threats of military conflict are frequent sights when countries are in active dispute, but the step of blocking civilians’ access to video games is a novel course of action. It’s quite a change from politicians regularly debating the dangers of loot boxes and microtransactions. This can easily set a precedent of conflicting countries disabling access to games as part of ongoing tensions."

Will Fortnite be banned next, Yea Forums? What do you think about this? Is it okay to oppress gamers like this?

dotesports.com/league-of-legends/news/us-government-blocks-league-in-syria-and-iran

Attached: 234.png (853x723, 1.08M)

Why is the US so warmongering? Do you guys really believe America is the good guys?

Attached: 1561227556482.png (800x600, 324K)

>government intervening on what countries can access videogames
I told you faggots

fuck sandniggers

They banned Bobby Fisher for playing a game of chess and saying too much about the truth.

can they ban russians next?

they're an empire in 2019

is this Cyber warfare?

Isn't league owned by the chinese?

BASED

>gov't can block foreigners from interfering in my vidya
If only they did this for non shit games, imagine your favorite online multiplayer only you no longer had to deal with Russians, chinks, or arabs you will still be stuck with spics but baby steps

> The US fucking around with gamers
Americans will be under sharia law in a month

Attached: 1533090395027.jpg (703x685, 151K)

As always, it's the gamers who're the real victims

Attached: 1533979253116.png (450x300, 56K)

>iran

Are those fags even allowed by the imam to play videogames over there?

>syria
And those guy still busy KYS-ing eachother?

Would you rather have a fundamentalist muslim country be the global hegemon? I didn't think so.

shush, you're not allowed to make sense and bring up historical facts that makes the article look stupid and ill informed

>STOP TALKING POLITICS IN VIDYA ;_;
>people with NBC weapons and willing to use them shitfling other over assfaggots.

Attached: 1561047866877.png (339x319, 138K)

while league is a fucking cancerous game and i don't care what goes on with it at all, literally what does this do for everyone?
assuming this is even real

>send bombing drone to fly over Iran
>Iran shoots it down
>HURR DURR IRAN IS BAD
holy shit, why are Americanos so evil?

Rules only apply for the poor/normal masses. The same like its in America and the West. If you are rich/powerful enough, you and your kids can just ignore (most) of the laws.

Wait isn't riot a Chinese company? How is the American government blocking access to a Chinese game.

Sounds truly magical user.

but spics are the worst of those things

though i heard turks are really fucking bad too

Attached: 3251GwO.jpg (1199x1800, 287K)

League is developed and run by Riot Games, which is a US company.
Tencent, a Chinese company, is their parent company.

So the US government can tell Riot what to do.

Yes.

And how is Iran close to becoming a world superpower?

nothing's more evil than the islam

to be fair that will be Europe within a century while America will have turned into Brazil 2.0 a few decades early, you also better hope China collapses because having to choose between living in a chink puppet state or a Spic/Arab shithole is not a great future

watched this persian dude play dota once and he was saying marg bar america marg bar israel which is literally death to america and Israel. very interesting to get the authentic experience firsthand he was on twitch amirphantom i think

Ahh sick! They can do this? Can they ban the Chinese from WoW and Russians from Siege? I wish they'd do this more often. ArcheAge might have survived if China was banned.

The future will be dystopian city states run by Facebook and Google

Given the strong ties between tencent and the Chinese government I can see this having adverse effects on China-US relations.

as much as i hate riot, no, the gov cannot do this

The more interesting thing of this is that someone in Syria was playing fucking League of Legends while they have a war on? sloppy job mossad.

I wish that Trump makes something stupid and China destroy america cancer forever

Its not so much the US other than republicans. They're utterly retarded and pretty much all the stupid american stereotypes you know are those faggots (who ironically hate gays but suck each other's dicks hard).

The other party in our shitshow of a government are democrats, who are ineffectual pussies.

Trust me they are all pretty bad you just haven't encountered them in large enough numbers (chinks or ruskies may be worse due to the fact they are actually somewhat intelligent meaning they will attempt to send spam emails)

Well Persians are based and produced some of the smartest scientists in the world during the 70s, but America raped Iran for oil and it turning into a Muslim hellhole with all traces of Persia being wiped out.

Now I don't even know why we're fucking with them anymore, maybe to serve our puppet-master Israel. I honestly wouldn't mind if we colonized and acted imperialistically towards shitty 3rd world countries full of degenerates to make living conditions better here... but knowing what we did to a once great western nation and that we're only doing it now to suck kike cock eh... I actually don't feel like a warhawk for once.

Fundamentalist Muslims can't do shit, the second they unite they will plunge themselves into the civil war among many warmongering factions of who's more fundamentalist. They don't have the capacity to become even a European like nation, let alone a global hegemon. The only somewhat flourishing muslim countries are those who opened their ways and borders to international investments. They may still have some of the old ways of thinking, but they are nowhere near being fundamentalist. You can say the same for Chinks, but chinks have discipline and integrity to be able to become a dominant power, unlike the Muslims who are much more divided in their beliefs than you may think.

>Meanwhile the US is a strong ally with a nation that supports that

They're incorporated in the US, they are just owned by Chinese investors. That does not make them or the game Chinese.

The ones pushing for war are the neocons, libcucks, commies, and kikes.

Though I suppose it wouldn't matter since the US more than likely would lose if it actually got into a war and the sandniggers would kill all the kikes even though I hate sandniggers too.

And yet they won't stop American arms manafactures from shipping to countries the US is opposed to

But why only LoL? Do people even still play that?

Maybe the third world war will be started over League of Legends because Tencent declares war on the US for bossing around Riot games

>Its not so much the US other than republicans
Stop lying Americano, your other candidate por president (Hillary Clinton) was pretty much calling for a war against Iran during the elections

>another fucking war with the ME
Christ what a shitshow.

because they are controlled by jews

not the jews?

Does Iran and syria have nukes? because this is a massive threat to towel-wrapped epic gamers lifestyle and should not be disregarded

Attached: Do not mess with pupper.jpg (700x1293, 103K)

Post your face when you don't live in a two party system
although we come dam fucking close to it

Attached: CL187-70_1a.jpg (681x1000, 68K)

the only viable solution for everybody is to create a Yea Forums confederation with each board being its own city state in various states of dysfunction, we are only able to stay united due to out seething hatred out outsiders

what was their drone doing in another country in the first place

The US is not one entity as far as decision making is concerned.

>US
>Lose a war
No. They're flatten Iran and then bleed over it like a stuck pig for a decade like every other foreign entanglement the US has been in. Iran does not have a legitimate chance if beating the US in a war unless Russia steps in in which case we're at ww3 and we all get nuked

Of course he can idiot. In fact the US sanctions even apply to any company in the world, hence why Iran is off the nuclear deal again : Because even foreign companies can't do biz with them otherwise the US will nuke their ass.
One of the reason huawei got fucked was because they were doing biz with Iran.

Because Jews ask them to spy for them. It wasn't just a drone either, it was also a plane, but they didn't shoot it down seeing that it would be an inaporiate response

>Not letting you use our products is warmongering
Lmao

Well yeah, who the fuck do you think is selling them those arms?

(((SECURITY FOR ISRAEL)))

>global hegemon

Put that is China. US is already their bitch thanks to the billions of debts. They own everyting.

The graph here was from 2017 and they were already really close/better.

Attached: 20180324_WOC177.png (1280x757, 90K)

US loses war by losing the election

Yes why wouldn't they?

Flying a drone over a nation that's warned you repeatedly not to and then getting angry when it's shot down to justify a response is warmongering. It's literally baiting so you have the "right" to warmonger.

why would you want to play a shit game when your state becomes a war zone, you would think they would attempt to play something comfy

They're not, but let's be honest. Would you have Americans or the Chinese or Russians?

>inb4 none

taxation without representation, the chinese who owns the T̶e̶a̶ LOL are not allowed to sell their T̶e̶a̶ leauge of legends, and K̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶G̶e̶o̶r̶g̶e̶ ̶Donald Trump from across the ocean is taking it away from them

>Madlads in Syria playing league while the civil war is still going on
Based, aside from LoL being dogshit of course

Haha yeah just let me fly my drone over your house and film you taking a shit, and if you don't let me use my product I'll kill you and claim self defense

do you not understand the difference between a company doing business with a enemy government and a company allowing civilians living in a country of an enemy government being allowed to connect to their computer servers, to play a fucking video game

if the government wanted to do something like this it would have to be a complete ip block of iran/syria from communicating AT ALL with the US

THAT is something they have control over

Yea that's why we won the war in Afghanistan... Oh wait we're still there after 18 years.

Looking back our middle eastern foreign policy seems extremely shortsighted. We should have been thrilled at the prospect of a secular democracy forming in a muslim state as powerful as iran but because they didn't want to get raped for their oil we destroyed any western goodwill The middle east going communist was such a quaint problem compared to what we're dealing with now.

Or before and after America needed the oil.

Attached: difference.jpg (984x858, 183K)

I'd rather have none?
Btw it's not americans, it's jews. USA is just a jewish puppet.

>a fundamentalist muslim country be the global hegemon
A goddamn indonesia have more authority than a goddamned i-ran. The only thing i-ran has is that it is so damn close and hostile to israel. Just let them fucking each other.

I wonder what will happen to Syria after the civil war is done, I doubt its going to get any better due to the fact everybody blew up its infrastructure

Because there has to be war, war is how the Elites profit. The Bilderberg group. They have financed both sides of any war since the 1700s.

They have videa gaymes in war torn countries?

Riot is doing biz with Iran by letting the iranian population using their game, paying for lootboxes, etc.
There's no "gvt" such things. The US sanctions are enforced on any company doing biz with Iran. For exemple you can't sell cars to Iran.

what would Iranian lol even look like considering the game is filled with Haram

It's our fault isn't it... it was all our fault.

Attached: 12vh55_1ul8.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

bro they just fucked with gamers... the US doesn't have much longer left

Gamers?