Untitled

Attached: how to hit bump limit.png (422x223, 58K)

Nintendo bonus makes that a 77 at most, still probably decent but held back by nintendo's archaic bullshit especially when compared to stuff like horizon on ps4

It's a solid 7/10.

So, Nintendo bonus went from +2 to +20? WTF happened while I was sleeping?

Attached: botwmakesvmad.png (700x913, 368K)

Sonyfags need to make up non existent rules to justify their complete lack of games & Nintendo's 30 year domination of the gaming industry

There’s nothing to do in this game

Is there anything "to do" in any game?

Eh, they're both overrated but I'd still say BotW is a better game.

HZD is a 7/10 that got treated like it was a 9/10. BotW is an 8/10 that got treated as a 10/10.

Who wants to play games on a tablet? Maybe kids

Yeah...? What a weird thing to ask

BotW helped me appreciate other games.
Can't tell you how many times I thought to myself
>this game does [thing] way better than BotW
in 2017.
BotW is far from dogshit but the idea of it being a masterpiece is laughable.

Good thing the Switch isn't a tablet?
Tablets don't have controllers.

You can pay 60 dollars for one though

They do fucktard.

>post 97
>thread immediately spirals into massive cope posting
Works like a charm.

Great gameplay and exploration, boring and repetitive story

>boring and repetitive story
What? What's repetitive about the story beats?

This game made me start using filters on Yea Forums. You people are beyond autistic.

>get game insulted
>Haha I win
Wow you sure should us nigger

you are so mad right now lmao

Nigger

S E E T H I N G

>User reviews>"Critics"
When will people finally learn?

Nigger

It's just fanboys. I just wish the mods would do something about them.

seether

Nigger

Legitimately my favorite game of all time. I didn't even like Zelda games that much nor did I really ever feel blown away by any video game until I played BOTW. Can't really describe my feelings, but It's pretty much a mystical game full of wonder and passion.

Attached: 1522978772573.png (800x1068, 397K)

Yeah. Apparently 109 "critics" matters more than millions of people who have actually played through the game. It isn't that good, it's just the most overhyped game in existance. TP is the best Zelda game, it has the sexiest Zelda, coolest atmosphere and the darkest story so far. MM is also dark but it's not as dark as TP. Fake creepypastas (Ben Drowned) don't make a game dark/scary.

throughout* damn

>TP is the best
My nigga

>MM is also dark but it's not as dark as TP.
Yeah, it's actually tastefully dark and not tryhard edgy dark like TP.

>talking positively of BotW on Yea Forums
And that's the last we ever saw of poor old user.

I remember the Water/Lakebed Temple, it was frustrating as hell to progress. The whole place was just a gigantic fucking maze. Or maybe it was because I was tired when I played it.

>twilight princess
i can respect that

>>BOTW fans once again can’t muster a decent argument to defend the game’s critcisms

The absolute state of zoomers.

>tryhard edgy dark
What's wrong with a game trying to be edgy? I can never understand people like you. I think it's a nice change of pace to make a game set in such a "happy" and lively fantasy setting turn into a dark and edgy fantasy setting, as we can see in TP.

there wasn't even any argument prior to that image getting posted
all the posts above are just le butthurt bonus that people use when a game turns out better than they wanted it to be

>le butthurt bonus
Here: and here:

I think you missed the "tryhard" part, champ.

>b-b-b-b-but what about AFTER?
Notice how I was talking about the posts PRIOR to the "0000 days since" meme?

A PlayStation exclusive has never reached a score higher than 94.

>i take metacritic very seriously
yikes!

HL2 physics engine for zoomers, 15 years after HL2's release date.

Attached: 1561180692545.png (338x654, 349K)

-1 for weapon decay
-1 for food management
-5 for open world

Open world is such a terrible design choice I hope they go back to the original style of gameplay.

>miss every single deadline set by the company and the games spends ages in post production
>gets released across the Wiiu and Switch so it's not even really an exclusive title
>forced motion controls and excessive menus because of the WiiU
>gets shat onto the market years late and still pulls in the 10/10s even though the game has no innovation to speak of

I guess if you do spend years and years on a simple 3 second gameplay loop you it actually does make a good game. It's too bad not every game can spend years in limbo and go wildy over budget like Nintendo first party games do.

Attached: 1559483440238.gif (500x306, 2.53M)

PSN store made more money than the entirety of Nintendo

It bothers you when you don't have Metacritic on your side, doesn't it.

same as RDR2

both good games, but also overrated imo

>PSN Store
So all the games on PSN Store are Sony's? When you buy the game off PSN Store, all the money goes to Sony?

considering how often we see the nintendo bonus come into play I'm used to it now

it's not a bad game but you have to realize ratings are overly inflated in this era.

for all consoles.

Attached: ignReviewsWTF.png (1292x591, 706K)

Let me guess. You are that weird guy who doesn't like Nintendo and their overpriced consoles, but you love emulating their games while, at the same time, you call them overrated?

you mean Nintendo Penalty, right? they would have scored it 117 if it had been anyone else

>scripted climbing vs literal climbing anywhere

Pfft, oh no no no!
I own both consoles, I'm just telling the truth. BotW is a solid 7, 8 on a good day.