Who would win?

who would win?

Attached: germanvsarab.png (1075x1321, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=skSNxHPK4lU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably the guy with the weapons

amk

my dad

I have that same jacket

Why does the police guy have stimpaks?

that ak tattoo is pointing down at the german's chest foreshadowing the german's demise

German women being pumped full of Arab seed

it's red light. it glows red.

Actually at that close a range having a weapon is far less important than fighting skill as one can easily grab your arm and disarm you the second you move to grab your weapon.

Germans are the biggest cucks in Europe after swegay.

Isn't that from a tv show?

because they are handy to have around in his line of work?
also they are glow sticks

Attached: c4d46a8d427377ff32e2.jpg (980x625, 78K)

yes

left or right

Attached: 0003.jpg (1514x1166, 257K)

>German trying to understand humour

right

it is. you try that in real life, you'll get your shit kicked in, even in germany

In the fictional propaganda the policeman wins.
In the real world the policeman goes down on his knees, kowtows, and offers his daughter as reparation for the sins of his ancestors.

wait, so Germs are even making TV shows about how well are they getting culturally enriched?

This. Unless its a stun gun its unlikely that it would help.

Natural and normal - quotes have been paraphrased for readability

Low estimates indicate a significant portion of men are sexually aroused by female children
>Consistent with previous data... 26.25 % exhibited penile arousal to pedophilic stimuli that equaled or exceeded arousal to adult stimuli... In recent studies, 12 to 32% of community college samples of men reported sexual attraction to children... [a]
>In a sample of nearly 200 university males, 21% reported some sexual attraction to small children... In another sample with 100 male and 180 female undergraduate students, 22% of males and 3% of females reported sexual attraction to a child [b]
>In a sample of 80 “normal” volunteers, over 25% self-reported some pedophilic interest or in the plethysmographic phase exhibited penile arousal to a child that equaled or exceeded arousal to an adult [c]
>all 48 soldiers showed penile response to adult females, as did 40 of 48 to adolescent females, and notably, 28 of 48 showed penile response to the female children age 4–10 [d]

High estimates indicate the vast majority of men are sexually aroused by female children
>In another study, “normal” men’s erections to pictures of pubescent and younger girls averaged 70 and 50%, respectively, of their responses to adult females [e]
>89% of community males exhibited some sexual arousal while viewing slides of female children [f]
>Penile plethysmography (PPG) has shown that about 9 out of 10 normal men are sexually aroused by prepubertal children; (88.7%) [a]

a. sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
b. link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
c. psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
d. researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
e. psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
f. mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract

They both suck

Based

Cuckold is s German word which means "to satisfy"

pretending to be retarded isn't humor
a britbong should be well aware of that

based and redpilled

based and pedopilled

left but slightly reduce head height too

>you'll get your shit kicked in, even in germany
You mean if you're a police officer

Kek

Someone post that video of around 4-5 police officers in the UK trying and failing to arrest one angry Muslim.

>making a obvious joke is pretending to be retarded
Oh right, I forgot you Germans are too busy sucking Murat's and Ahmed's cock to be laughing either way.

He was armed though.

With a BAC

>implying le tough sand man wouldnt just get insta headbutted with a metal helmet and have permanent brain damage and then get tased

Okay

Now

This

Is

Epic

Based

And

Redpilled

hot smegma
cum
sperm
semen
gaysex

Then the German police officer would get arrested for hate crime

assuming equal training the dude in full body armor with weapons would win every time

I lold

The only good post in this thread

yeah but thats at least two more years of life before a court date

youtube.com/watch?v=skSNxHPK4lU

Armor guy has more allies.

one day its "all fags and trannies are pedophiles, theyre trying to further their agenda and normalize pedophilia" and the next day its "actually pedos, i mean ephebedebephiles, are very based". i cant keep up anymore

This, German police unironically isn't allowed to shoot or hurt people for self defense or they'll get fucked in court.

This looks like someone's about to get a baton to the face. Might hit somewhere else first but itll meander on to the face in time

And assuming equal armor and weapons the one with better training would win. What exactly were you trying to say here?

Police dude I guess, since he is supposedly trained to handle meatheads.

Attached: 1560698110370.png (610x513, 199K)

Embarrassing.

IIRC they're good friends and this is staged

Why is this board filled with so many literal cucks? I swear these last two weeks they've been spamming their infantile fantasies every day.

Attached: IMG_20190620_123910.jpg (712x386, 30K)

He's Italian.

The only meatheads they're trained to handle are the ones in the refugee pants