I remember what made the first Vampire game so good, great graphics and amazing combat

I remember what made the first Vampire game so good, great graphics and amazing combat

Attached: 91498-vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-windows-screenshot-melee.jpg (1280x1024, 201K)

Yeah I'm worried that the writing will be shit too op.

>first
Isn't Vtm:redemption the first, or does it not count?

is this a cope post? the atmosphere and dialogue looked like shit on the bloodlines 2 demo

It does have great graphics though, not technologically but aesthetically it's pretty spot on

No real connection and continuity with Bloodlines.

it doesn't count because its old and shit and no ones played it

VTMB had pretty emotive characters given the era it came out. A nice combination of facial expression and voice work helped the dialogue come across as strong as it did. The strongest example of this was V.V. who was the mascot for the game and had clearly had a lot of work put in to (looking almost a half generation more advanced than standard NPCs.) What we saw of the gameplay for 2 was full of stiff-faced awkward mannequins.

Even in 2003 VTMB graphics were shit

And the few that did play it, most didn't really like it.

I remember when I first saw the opening scene of the game where the prince is talking I was so fucking impressed with his expressions

> amazing combat
is this some kind of meme?
it was either a fps or mindless punching.

The early 00's/Y2K aesthetic can never be replicated. 2010's are just that fucking gay.

Attached: 1560540389814.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

>Ventrue
Faggot

What the fuck, this series had a lot more than I thought. Someone give me a rundown if the other games are shit?

but it felt great even with the jank
you made people and monsters fly around like wet rags

>Amazing combat
Nice bait

But B2 is going to have shit story, micro transactions, pre order bullshit, trash soundtrack, awful facial expressions and trash atmosphere because it's set in present day. Oh and even shittier combat. Guns are pickups now? I can't believe I ever got excited for this trash fire.
Thank God we can now name and shame every Dev involved and be on the look out for them after they're fired from paradox for destroying a beloved franchise in one game.
It also gives me more fuel to tell my dev and investor friends that hiring women, homos and trannies will literally kill your business.
Oh don't worry. I'll be sure to give out the names of every woman, tranny and homo involved and black list them from a few companies. Hoo lad it's gonna be tough to be a fired paradox Dev in a year lol.

Why are all the graphical mods for bloodlines so shit? All ENB's are too dark and add motion blur, texture mods remove the grime of the world, clothing mods look like ass.

>trash atmosphere because it's set in present day
amazing how a person can come up with a whole set of valid things to list and the just go fullretard out of nowhere

Graphics were right

>the point
>your head

Nice larp bro. I mean, sure trannies are a cancer on the industry but seriously? Like hell you're gonna get Paradox devs blacklisted. This is an even dumber variant of "my dad works at Nintendo"

I would honestly take 2010s over 2020.
The current day shit will seep into this game and be it impossible to ignore.

TO THE ABYSS WITH THEE

>THEE
Reddit

Really?

Attached: 1471628863778.jpg (700x532, 217K)

The first game was slightly cartoon or exaggerated which gave it a style. The new one just looks like a game engine lighting test.

You'll see. Quite a lot of investors browse Yea Forums as do industry Devs. Sorry but socius cunt women, trannies, basedboys and homos shouldn't work in the industry and word is spreading.
Sorry sweety.

Using archaic English is reddit as fuck, same as deus vult posting

You would know. You can go back now.

Graphics were very good for its time, it came out with the source engine before HL2 did, which was praised at the time.

It's from VtMR, you fruitcake

Lol. You aren't fooling a goddamn soul with that larp. Not even yourself.

Replaying VTM:B at the moment with the latest unofficial patch. Completely forgot how bad animations/clipping issues are. Holy fuck. Is there a fix for this?

>amazing combat
Fucking lies.

Redemption was a top-down party-based crpg. Nothing to do with the action-adventure FPS that is Bloodlines.
It was also better

>nobody liked redemption

but i liked redemption...

Attached: 1426598013013.jpg (600x800, 139K)

Tranny getting mad.
Sorry baby but your people have literally destroyed gaming. At first investors were fine with it because they thought it'd bring them more money in the transition to trannie and cunt roastie games but it isn't happening and they're starting to panic.
Quite a few now see that the american socjus womens, tranny and soiboi brigade just can't make games any more and are going to the UK, Eastern Europe and others to invest now.
I met one polish investor who had a strict stipulation that no trannies or faggots would work on this game hahahahaha!
Fucking brilliant.
I'm so glad that the age of filthy fucking trannies and faggots is over. And with it fucking socjus roastie cunts are being flushed too.
See ya sweety!

Did you really?

No. In later interviews one of the devs said he knows the animations in some cutscenes are bad, but it wasn't on the top of their list of things to do considering all the other issues, and they never got a chance to fix it up since Troika died.

I kind of wonder why Wesp doesn't work on fixing stuff like that, Gangrel's warform combo being wonky, and other real issues rather than just modding the game with custom content.

You're a fucking idiot.

Funny joke an all, but what did make it good was an atmosphere and tone which they haven't replicated.

It's just a bit bizarre desu. I love the game and it's amazing how the unofficial patch is still getting updates but the one thing I hate is all jank. The animations, characters clipping through chairs they set on, those awkward and immediate transitions of facial expressions, the cutscenes being absolute jank especially and skirts + powelines going haywire. Everything just takes you out of the experience.

OMG, WTF?

bbq