This is going to be amazing, isn't it?

This is going to be amazing, isn't it?

Attached: switch_tlozlinksawakening_e3_screen_02.jpg (768x433, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o49JF6uxzDU
zelda.gamepedia.com/Seed_Shooter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, but it's Nintendo so you're gonna love it anyway

Yes, but it's Nintendo so you're gonna hate it anyway

>full price
>you can get through the game with 0 replayability within hours
i would buy an used copy for under 20

>unreal engine
>switch
We all know how this is going to turn out.

Buy a copy, beat it in a few hours and return it.

fpbp

It's the same fucking game but with different graphics.
There's nothing to anticipate.

What are the chances they'll retcon Dethl into an extention of Ganon, Demise or Majora?

Attached: 7e1d5f2782a4332a081686e8f6852450--bowser-costume-halloween-costumes-.jpg (236x314, 13K)

>60 USD
>8 way directional movement
>30 fps
no

This desu.
>NINTENDO = BAD
>CHINESE GACHA = GOOD

lol no
fpbp

It looks so good but I won’t pay $60 for it.

No, but it's a Nintendo game so everyone here is going to pretend it isn't soulless funko pop shit

Attached: sg2s2xwr2uq11.png (1000x1000, 542K)

Didn't they add some new multiplayer modes?

>20 hearts
There's only 14 in 夢を見る島 though?

They added a "dungeon maker" where you can jumble together pre-made rooms from dungeons you've beaten.

>OMG NINTENDO!

Attached: nhgg5.jpg (3832x1304, 1010K)

>SOUL vs SOULLESS

Will this come out on PC or just switch?

It's confirmed for PC obviously, Gabe announced it alongside Half-Life 3.

If you're a little kid, maybe

are you retarded?

I was just hoping... it's my favourite childhood game, I don't want to buy a switch just to play it.

Hopefully the switch emulator can run it.

Yes user, Nintendo games will be on PS4 as well

Watched the demo play and it looks great. I just hope they switch some things up so I don't finish it in two hours.

>you can get through the game with 0 replayability within hours
Will probably have as much replayability as the original.

There's a bunch of challenges with making dungeons with the gravekeeper.

But yeah aside from that LA is like only a couple hours.

It is still my favorite Zelda and I will probably love the remake. It looks pretty much how I envisioned a remake would look like.

This is going to be a soulless remake

But it has a dungeon maker. That will probably get boring quick but saying it has no replayability is an outright lie

>Looks like some RPGM abomination
>vs
>A real HD re-release

What is even the point of this?

My assumption is they added some extra Heart Pieces

SotC remake was completely unnecessary

It's $6 on the 3DS eshop

They had to add SOMETHING, but they couldn't be bothered to put any real effort into it.

Ironic

So is the LA remake.

>This is going to be amazing, isn't it?

Yup.

Trial run for full-fledged Zelda Maker.

how many times can you fucking play zelda
it's a kids' game that you play once... while you are a kid... and never again... not even once more while you are an adult

I'm playing the dx version on my 3ds. I'm just going to pass on this remake. For 60 dollars you can kiss my ass on this one Nintendo. I'll just get cadence of Hyrule instead

Attached: 1497664684583.gif (880x880, 196K)

Plebbit incel retard. I play LA at least once a year. Its a near perfect example of game design. This remake is going to be luxurious.

Which of these two titles is a better video game? Want to hazard a guess?

BIBENDO

Attached: 1506704287522.png (645x773, 23K)

>I don't play Nintendo games despite Nintendo games always topping GOAT lists!!!

Attached: 1551625488233m.jpg (1024x577, 44K)

Yuzu (Switch emulator) is coming along nicely, so in time, it should be able to run. It might not run immediately though. But I expect it will be playable before long.

However I think you need a relatively good CPU to run Yuzu. But it's definitely worth trying. I doubt Link's Awakening will be a very demanding game anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=o49JF6uxzDU

based and redpilled

Why did you post an image of a plastic bag?

I'll buy it. Never played the original or really any Zelda besides BotW and I want to see what people mean by real Dungeons

I also like the artstyle and hope this isn't the last we'll see of it

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 820K)

>bracers aren't equip anymore
Thank fucking god.

what is that next to the stick?
is it SKUB?

I think it is the extra life thing from Crazy Tracy.

>i don't want to have to pay for my games!
you aren't a child anymore user

fpbp

USD
get a job
way directional movement
good zelda.gamepedia.com/Seed_Shooter
fps
they're targeting 60fps

It's the critically acclaimed SotC a game nintendo shamelessly copied in BotW

you'd have to pay me to play that shit on the right, like $50/h maybe

>It's the critically acclaimed SotC a game nintendo shamelessly copied in BotW

????????

fpwp

looks cool, why not just play the old version if you prefer indie pixel shit style?

It was amazing decades ago
This one looks awful

here's hoping they will be remaking the Oracle games in the same art style

You can pretend it's not the truth but every basic traversal mechanic in BotW is copied from SotC from the true free-form climbing and stamina managment down to the shitty glider and horse.

kek
delusional snoytard

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1543660233003.png (796x716, 314K)

Most remakes are unnecessary. They're basically just an excuse to resell a shitty port to newer consoles at full price.

I think Roc's feather should also have been a permanent equip. Make it a shoulder button if you have to to make it work

what's the stick itself about and is this implying the tunic can be upgraded

doesn't Nintendo have something about not using any of the ideas Capcom introduced in any of their own Zelda games

Oh snaps fpbp

Nope

>Never played the original or really any Zelda besides BotW and I want to see what people mean by real Dungeons
dungeons means multiple rooms with puzzles and challenges to go through
imagine Hyrule Castle but it's a Divine Beast at the same time, that's what people want

Summerfag

Could work too, but the gauntlets at least feels more natural being added to a button because of the lack of buttons on the gameboy.
I don't know the mapping of the remake, so maybe they didn't have enough.

I might also add that the running boots seems to be mapped to a button too.

I guess shoulder buttons are being used then

standard fair for you typical AAA release
but its only bad when nintendo does it

Good god no

>doesn't Nintendo have something about not using any of the ideas Capcom introduced in any of their own Zelda games
First time I'm hearing about this. Does Nintendo simply refuse to acknowledge the Capcom games?

I don't think a single character introduced in the Capcom games has been referenced or appeared outside of them

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 934K)

I like the minor hints on the unexplored map parts. It is cute.

That's a shame. They were fun. The sprite work was god tier.
Not enough games make good maps. This is actually a fantastic way of both not saying much but giving some hints on where to go.

Attached: tumblr_mvclyaCtj21roqacvo1_500.gif (500x300, 418K)

Probably, it was the only Zelda game I played that I liked.

they should remake the very first Zelda in this style

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.32M)

wouldn't call those minor hints. you pretty much see everything that's anything.

The game looks good overall, I only dislike the character design. They look like POP figurines and other basedboy merch. At this point even rehashing toon link for the 3784th time would have been better than this shit.

They are considering the game tells your through NPC where they are anyway. The map doesn't tell you how to get to those places anyway, hence minor hints.

I mean I've beaten the original and DX versions several times over as a kid and to date it's only Zelda title outside OoT and Wind Waker I've ever done that. So hell I'll buy it again, game holds too many memories for me.

I'm excited too user.

I love nintendo. Fuck the haters and also fuck wannabe movie director game developers

THIS
PLEASE

very cool user, I think this is what nintendo hopes as well.

I'm watching videos and it looks they removed the 'I'm just a kid' portion of the kids hint text

Anouma said when asked about ZeldaMaker that they'd consider it based on this games reception so it might become the Zelda Maker artstyle

>Screen transitions are thing of the past
>The sword isn't an item anymore, so you can basically use twice as much items as the original
>bracelet and shield aren't items anymore either
This alone makes the game so much better

Why do you lie?

Attached: Screenshot_20190623_212339.jpg (1188x655, 180K)

I've no idea - I'm just a kid. blame, GameXplain. I was watching their comparison video with side by side shots and the text was absent in the Switch version

>$60 for a 26 year old game boy game

Attached: 1368204565968.jpg (265x455, 46K)

I really hate the art style. Why does it have to be so faggy tumblr cutesy? Why not make it like aLbW? There’s no reason to buy this game and you might as well just play the original

It's not for you. It's for Zoomers who don't realise (Or appreciate) that it's an old gameboy game.

i dont have any nostalgia for the original game, and im not a contrarian, so i think it looks pretty good

So how do you like rooms and dungeon chambers hanging in the void

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.11M)

They're adding in additional features like a dungeon maker though.

As opposed to the original?

What would you prefer they hang in? Your asshole?

If you guys keep talkin shit I'm sicking BowWow on you!! Get em BowWoW!!

GRRR!! GRRRR!!!

Zoomers don't play Switch games like this dumbfuck, lmao. They play Fortnite and CoD.

Attached: chain chomp.jpg (2560x1440, 254K)

S O U L L E S

>zoomers
The switch audience is like 25-30 year old men and women. Kids in the 15-20 age range are playing Fartnite and Battle Royale games.

Nintendo has an aversion to the first Zelda. They don't want to touch it. They already remade it in the Link to the Past engine anyway.

It's like the original so I don't mind it.

NNOOOO BOWWOW

NOOOOOOOOO HELP

NOT ME

Attached: noooo.jpg (2560x1440, 281K)

I like how the game looks during gameplay, but hate those still-shots of the mountain, clouds, and the egg they keep showing (including when the camera moves up the mountain during the intro). It looks too simple and clean, for being such large shapes.

What do you mean? I've already played it.
The only thing that stands out right now is the fact they made it even easier and the divisive artstyle.

Attached: 1561235044842.jpg (1920x1080, 948K)

Now this is autism.

kill yourself

its not even the art style that gets me, its a the damn tilt shift effect that makes me want to vomit.
I played all the gba zelda games back in the day and never once thought, "oh, the game boy screen is really a window and I'm looking down on a tiny world full tiny people" or whatever the game developer thought.

The game manual set up what the world looked and that whats I imagined what the gb graphics where representing.

Attached: z4-03-04.jpg (671x335, 71K)

I think the blue lighting around it honestly is the only problem. It'd be a lot better looking if it was just a pure black void around it. The lighting only draws attention to it more

>it even easier and the divisive artstyle.
How is it easier?

>divisive artstyle
Uh? Literally no one but shitposters on Yea Forums has any issue with the artstyle. It's nearly a perfect representation of the chibi style 8-bit graphics in modern engines.

I hate when this happens.

iirc it either occupied the entire screen in the previous game or the the area which is void was whatever material the room was be it wood or rock or simply a solid colour matching the wall

look at the pic I've posted
I don't like how it looks and I'm not shitposting.

item management and improved hitboxes.

I think I'll stick with DX. This remake is such an eyesore.

you sound like a cunt

Why did they dredge up LA of all the fucking games nintendo has for a remake? Are they so desperate for ports and anything with the Zelda logo on it?

Where is my fucking Oracles/Seasons remake you squinty eye'd chinks.

I don't get it.
>item management and improved hitboxes.
I'm welcoming the item management reduction and I can agree it makes the game less tedious.

>I don't get it.
get your eyes checked

there's less crumbly floor sections in the remake

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.11M)

Oh, I didn't see the missing cracks.

I could see that being easier for newer players. It was hardly an issue in the original.

You sound like a retard who nitpicks everything. You're currently engaged in a discussion about BLUE GLOW around a room in a void.

Why does Yea Forums keep complaining about this place being a Nintendo board where every single thread is a rant against Nintendo

>467619458
>0 replayability
>I've beaten LA:DX at least 14x on my GBC
>Got to the point where I'd beat it in an afternoon just to kill some boredom

Attached: 1517770523587.jpg (535x310, 71K)

>But yeah aside from that LA is like only a couple hours.

It's about 15 hours for a first time play through. If you know where you're going you can easily cut that number in half.

>Supporting closed source emulation
>Literally just piracy that does nothing to help with videogame preservation

Attached: 1555654410918.jpg (312x312, 46K)

you've no idea how bad I am at games. I'm sure it'll take me 30 hours

Ico was literally and unironically better than SoTC.

Attached: 1484683041155.jpg (543x304, 27K)

ALBW was ugly as sin and LA is cute af

Yeah, it's a really nice and beautiful touch

That was my first post in this thread and you essentially said the game was perfect and anyone who dislikes it for whatever reason is shitposting.
As if your tastes are far superior from others just like every other cunt

like any remake, it's shit
play the original son

>tag : mindbreak

if this does not end up being 60fps i will have officially lost all faith

by "real dungeons" they mean the shit ones in the 3D games, with a linear structure, terrible puzzles and braindead combat. The Divine Beasts are actually better than them

Isn't the CTR remake pretty good? I haven't gotten it yet

I like this game but hate it wasnt real LMAO thing

We're at a tough crosroads here, on one hand it's Nintendo, so it will probably be 60fps. On the other hand it's a console zelda, which has historically been 30fps. Link Between Worlds was 60fps. I guess we just wait and see.

I agree with you but I think the blue glow gives off a dreamlike atmosphere which was no doubt intentional

I agree, but please make readable sentences.

Fpbp

SMOdyssey is 60fps and this game is nowhere as demanding as SMO

Keep. Seething.

other than the retarded "soaked funko pop" artstyle, it's a remake of a game people like so obviously it's gonna be good

And that's a good thing!

>$330 for a small part of a 20 year PSX game.

Attached: 1560292626378m.jpg (1024x375, 78K)

Brainlet

I'm sure it'll be fine because the original game is fantastic but it'll be worse than DX for sure.

If they a button press to from remake to og & vise-versa that would be great

>30fps

no

I doubt that'll be in as despite people saying it's 1 to 1 it's more like it's 88.8% similar

BASED

nothing wrong with paying like 2000 bux to get all 7 parts, are you a real fan or not?

>I'm not smart enough to come up with a better insult

Opportunity cost? What’s that?