Japanese opinions on Banjo in Smash

legendsoflocalization.com/what-do-japanese-fans-think-of-banjo-kazooie-in-smash-bros/

Attached: japanese-smash-banjo-reactions.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8CyD-1eclU
youtu.be/E-YbgFu0oFM
youtube.com/watch?v=jfCGDiYNQGg
amazon.de/dp/B07SZX1165/ref=sr_1_7?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=banjo kazooie&qid=1560281972&s=gateway&sr=8-7
express.co.uk/news/world/1121056/yellow-vest-may-day-protest-france-paris-shops-shut-emmanuel-macron
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Now there’s a third monkey in the game.
what did he mean by this?

Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong

>OK, so Sans announcement this winter (yeah right just kidding not gonna happen)

>They didn’t add Sans from Undertale, but they did add the Hero from Dragon Quest and Banjo-Kazooie! So it was still great!

Are you ready for him, bros?

Attached: fa8[1].gif (500x281, 1.14M)

Why does Yea Forums care so much about Japan's opinion? Are we getting opinion from South Korea and China as well?

Fuck off

Who cares about the opinions from country X?

Where's the "France's opinion on Minecraft Steve not getting in" thread?

half of Yea Forums are delusional weeb faggots

I wouldn't be surprised considering that most people considers Japan as a Mecca of video games, anime, and yellow fever goodness. People here need to get out of their house more often.

A better question to ask would be why Yea Forums has so many smash toddlers

>What a joke. They should add characters from Splatoon, not these characters nobody knows!

sounds like the Japanese version of Steve fans?

Have sex immediately

I just wanna kill the dumb "Banjo was for the West/Hero was for the East" meme

Japan got like three dragon quest characters they shouldn't complain

sorry the british design more original characters then japan with their faggot sword guy and lolis

Yeah. Everyone was happy for the bear and bird

Attached: D9Klua-U4AIQQ-G.jpg (1115x1191, 143K)

...but Inkling's already in Smash though?

Japans first for little girls cannot be quenched

who cares what they think. They got every Yamabooki Jabajooki weeb character and we get Ridley, K.Rool and Banjo.

Conga is in as a DK clone

>The place that makes the best games ever made (FFXV, Warcraft, Mario odyssey etc) is bad reee
LMAOING

you first you toddler pining neckbeard

japs only care about little girl characters

>I never played Banjo but I did hear the bird felt really heavy to hold, so I laughed when I saw that the bird really does look heavy in the promo video
Kazooie is THICC

>I cried
>I cried
>I was so happy I cried
>OMG who cares
Hmm.

>REE JAPAN BAD
>but i love smash XD

USA made Witcher 3, Skyrim, GTA and Seiken Densetsu 3 so you're opinion is invalid.

usa did not make witcher 3 i did

I assume they want octoling echos? No one else comes to mind as a playable Splatoon rep

Attached: Octo_Expansion_multiplayer_Inkling_versus_Octoling.jpg (2000x1010, 698K)

>seeking acceptance

How pathetic can you people get

GTA
>awful controls in driving (the main focus of the game)
>edge simulator for columbine lovers

witcher 3:
>hairy faggot as protagonist
>can fuck little boys (but not little girl)

seiken densetsu 3:
>shit tier story
>obscure

>USA made witcher 3

Poland did, dipshit.

USA didn't make GTA or Witcher you fucking idiot

Attached: 1540169331347.png (528x501, 293K)

>USA made Witcher 3
idiota, imbecyl, niedorozwój, dureń, pustogłów, masz mózg wielkości orzeszka ziemnego

I'm surprised nobody's ever made a gif of Banjo punching the screen from this trailer, would've come in handy against those pesky Steveposters
youtube.com/watch?v=O8CyD-1eclU

Attached: 1532927739723.gif (500x383, 485K)

Ridley and Banjo are here to please western audience. No one else really cared about them.

Burgers also were "meh" with the inclusion of DQ in Smash, and they keep watching Dragon Ball with dub.

The land of shit taste.

Banjo sold relatively well in Japan. Of course they like it. The guy asking for even more DQ characters can fuck off though.

Because Yea Forums is for gaming and those shitholes don't make games.

You don't deserve shit. Microshit should make a fighter for their own shitty characters instead of forcing them into Smash. But Americans can only make pew pew and vroom vroom games.

have relevance

Dragon ball is shit taste

>relevance
When is the next shitty Banjo game coming along? After Halo 10? Gears 20?

>legends of localization

get this fucking garbage out of here

cope

>Ridley
>Banjo-Kazooie
>K. Rool
>Dark Samus
>Little Mac
Nah, western picks are fucking great

Attached: BigLaughs.png (700x700, 430K)

Looks like they want Sans

imagine falling for this bait

Well, this is Yea Forums which is a board based on 2chan which is japanese.
Yea Forums was originally made by a weeb for weebs.

Weak bait.

Because Smash Bros is a Japanese game

>most of the reactions are positive and happy that Banjo got in
>tfw never played banjo but don't mind banjo getting in, mainly happy that DQ Hero got in

But Banjo-Kazooie isn't.

I'm extremely neutral to anything that has to do with smash these days since they refuse to make a for glory online mode again.

I live here. It kinda is. A normal date is:

Let’s go to the arcade, play some games, then lets go to a Karaoke, sing, get some drinks, and make out.

And pretty much all of the girls are into anime and vidya.

>Stevecult Discord Trannies still seething
Hurry up and become a statistic already please.

lol EOPs

Well, I guess Sans is actually gonna happen.

I dunno if this is a genuine post or not but as for the genuine posters, it's always embarrassing. I really don't get Underfags.

I honestly love Japan unironically and I feel like they will be the last true civilization in the end.

>warcraft

Attached: ice seriously.jpg (600x748, 393K)

They will go under before the rest of the world only because of the upcoming huge ass earthquake which will hit them. They know it will be a extremely destructive one, but they don't know when.

>Ffxv

Attached: 1561118277586.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

>They didn’t add Sans from Undertale, but they did add the Hero from Dragon Quest and Banjo-Kazooie! So it was still great!
What did he mean by this?

> some shitty kid game character announce
> BLACKEST NIGGER FACE on a screen
> WHOOOOOO BANJOOOOO
Stop this planet. I'll throw your zoomer asses off it.

>K Rool
Dumbass, K Rool is overwhelmingly popular in Japan

Japan already had its big EQ. It’s Cali that’s waiting for the big one.

Attached: Bait (11).png (224x225, 10K)

>Japan already had its big EQ.
Why are people in Japan still talking about a big one? Which earthquake was it in that case? I moved back from Japan two years ago and the news and shit were mentioning about it every once in a while.

First of all seek better taste.

Second of all Mr. Strawman nobody said they hated Japan. I'm sure it's a nice place full of nice racially homogenous people. I still like to form my own opinions. I don't look up towards a populace I know nothing about and have never met for acceptance like a delusional weeb.

Maybe Japan is really excited for the DQ characters and good for them. To me they're just more generic sword fighters I don't fucking care about. Banjo for life.

>When I try to remember Banjo-Kazooie, Crash Bandicoot keeps coming to mind instead
Make it happen Sakurai.

Because Japan always has EQs.

>Because Japan always has EQs.
No shit, but I don't think you understand what I'm talking about. Expert says there will be an earthquake which would destroy Japan as it is today and not just a major earthquake.
Or maybe I'm the one who misunderstood what they meant.

>What a joke. They should add characters from Splatoon, not these characters nobody knows!

Splatoontoddlers, even in japan

I won’t destroy Japan you idiot, just cause massive damage to Tokyo. The one meant to hit the west coast is expected to be even worse. Reason the Japs are talking about it, is cause unlike Americans, they actually prepare for that shit to reduce damage/casualties.

>Reason the Japs are talking about it, is cause unlike Americans
I couldn't tell since I'm not an American.

Here’s to hoping San Francisco goes underwater and all the SJWs and trannies with it.

why are they called Banjo & Kazooie in Japan but Banjo-Kazooie in the English release? I would have preferred the former.

I do wonder what their reaction will be for a character not originally sported on a nintendo console.

I know Sakurai has commented on knowing about Romero, but is DOOM recognisable in Japan?

Attached: Doom_AiM_final_fight.jpg (1318x1257, 470K)

Nope

Attached: 1561233322367.png (2624x194, 73K)

>Original character
>Looks like an actual disney character

Banjo is rip off Goofy/Mickey Mouse sweetie.

I hate this faggot cunt

Because people always said Banjo (and other western properties) is not well known in Japan. Is this your first time on Yea Forums?

Snake?
Joker?

Japanese title is Banjo and Kazooie's Great Adventure

They are called Banjo & Kazooie. It's like that on the website. It's only Banjo-Kazooie in the trailer.

It's interesting to see what they think of a profoundly western addition to the series and how it differs from the profoundly japanese addition of Hero.

aka I think it's fucking hilarious that nobody but Japan and gigaweebs liked Hero but Banjo and Kazooie were well received worldwide

But user, think about the Sea Lions

Europe is irrelevant

what's a france?

TODD

MERELY PRETENDING

>Now we just need Geno!! Please, give us Geno!!
based

sounds like fucking heaven

>genofags
>japan loves dq, america loves banjo
>wtf who are they
all of these could be right out of Yea Forums

I love you guys

>China
>Having an opinion

Attached: 1423695654037.png (401x367, 9K)

France is only relevant if you plan on surrender

So they’re disappointed and upset about it. Wow! Who could’ve saw that coming

Attached: 3D1C5E33-8CF6-4BC3-835F-670D13DFC9E5.gif (412x412, 2.55M)

Doom has a cult following in Japan, particularly the original game. Nobody can accurately track the sales of the original, and it also had a lot of freeware and shareware releases, particularly in the east.
Here's an example of an actual Doom reference in a pretty popular Light Novel.

Attached: from goblin slayer.jpg (1434x2048, 203K)

Isn’t the series getting banned over there, because the Japanese hate excessive gore?

I wish there was a way to watch Dragon Ball with only the voices muted. There's no good vo. I guess I'll just keep reading.

The positive comments, and the neutral comments which includes just regular discussion, are near equal, with only 3 negative comments in that whole list.
Try again.

>Now we just need Geno!! Please, give us Geno!!
>Seriously, please add Geno
BASED NIPS. Keeping the dream alive.

Attached: DuGD6B3XQAAIjHL.jpg (900x1200, 217K)

It's all just ammo for the retarded rosterfaggotry shitpost wars. Just ignore it and actually play video games.

>tfw Rayman will never make France's opinion relevant

>upset the cereal meme didn't gain any traction

because Japan is the only relevant country in vidya

>When I try to remember Banjo-Kazooie, Crash Bandicoot keeps coming to mind instead

Attached: cortex.png (1244x1028, 1.24M)

youtu.be/E-YbgFu0oFM
>the first fucking reaction in this video
>a japanese raptor singing banjo-kazooie music and making banjo and kazooie noises

Japan while xenophobic seems ok. It's neat to see how they perceive characters we like, and how they take our perception of characters they like. I was happy to see there were Japanese who loved Banjo Kazooie getting in.

>big breasted dude breaking down in tears
>hamburger losing its mind
>Also pic related

Attached: C4B359A5-F58C-4630-A0F1-391C743AE55F.gif (221x250, 2.57M)

No. That's Mortal Kombat.
Doom is uncensored in Japan. You can google this yourself.

It may not mean anything but my hope is that if some real stupid shit goes down that Japan being angry over it is the only way to fix it, as far as Japanese developed games go. Like the only tiny shred of hope I have for them ever turning that trainwreck around is the Japanese people being so fucking outraged and assblasted that Masuda bends over backwards to appease them. Cause any other country being pissed wouldn't do anything. Japan though? That could make them reconsider. Still not buying Sword/Shield if they don't change things mind you. It's just the only thing I can see possibly getting them to unfuck it.

wow Japanese zoomers are just as obnoxious as ours

I hope. I want this game to add all the biggest never Evers that have been requested for 15+ years

Kinda weird though, especially with the glory kills

>I can’t believe Banjo and Kazooie are in now. I was in early grade school when the N64 Banjo-Kazooie came out, so I remember them. But I’ll probably wait to get them via amiibo rather than downloading their DLC and Joker’s DLC.
Whoa whoa hold the fuck up. Can you unlock DLC characters by just scanning the amiibo? Or is this just a bit of lost in translation?

If I had to guess murdering people, even if they have super powers or are godlike, is considered different than ripping apart actual demons.

>That Wolf at the end.

Attached: 1529261997120.png (700x700, 228K)

Doomguy would be a complete surprise given that nobody in Nipland ever considers him for Smash

Attached: otis on computer.png (884x768, 939K)

>Eh...? Eh...? B-banjo ka
*Jiggy*
>CH-CH-CHOTTO, CHOTTO
>JIGGUSAW
>JIGGUSAW
>JIGGUSAW CHOTTO CHOTTO
*clips into the kotatsu*
That guy was great

Attached: 1561207926365.gif (400x225, 2.23M)

>As one born in this modern age, I’ve not heard of Banjo and Kazooie before… but I am genuinely delighted with retro characters such as these being added. Learning about characters you never knew before is fun, also.
Aw, this Japanese zoomer is pretty cool.

>If I had to guess murdering people, even if they have super powers or are godlike, is considered different than ripping apart actual demons.
....makes sense

>tfw Crash is well known on both sides.

Attached: uscrash-jcrash-meet.jpg (450x579, 53K)

I'm curious after skimming through this. How did they react to Ridley? I know the Captain America thing was made up or just overblown, but were they happy with him getting in? I know they loved Rool. Not sure their take on Simon and Richter either.

Chinese and Koreans eat up Japanese Pop culture despite being butthurt about muh crime wars so their tastes don't differ that much

I think In general it’s coolest when Smash adds old forgotten or niche characters

Why is it that Japanese kids are more open to see new or unexpected characters than Americans are

I just realized, Crash probably isn't in because Sakurai would have to detail two different models for him, and Western Crash has a different personality from Eastern Crash.

IIRC House of the Dead bypassed CERO by arguing that the Zombies were just plants

Didn’t stop him from the designs of Pac Man, Ken, Simon, Banjo, etc. personality isn’t different there, is it?

They see Ridley as "the Antagonist of Metroid , the games with the Hot blonde"

Metroid never became popular in Japan but they are aware of it being an important Nintendo IP

That doesn't make sense
Nips accept Western Crash as the definitive
Nip Crash is just around in marketing for tradition
>different personality
I thought it was just design?

Underfags are degenerate Indie furries comin from resetera

So excessive violence is good in Japan, as long as it’s done to anything evil?

>Koopalings, Alph/Olimar, Hero

it could work.

But we are talking about Japanese Underfags

it always cracks me up how tenderly the demon is holding his arm. like that demon isn't GRABBING his arm so much as placing its fingers on his arm like "bro calm down"

Crash was ever only changed on the covers for the Japanese releases, his in-game models weren't changed.

Metroid is to Japan as FE is to the states. There's a few here that love it but we know that most of it's popularity comes from somewhere else.

Did anyone groan over there when Dark Samus was revealed

They’re also generally more respectful of Sakurai’s decisions in general.

Culture. As an American, ours is loose at best. In Japan there’s barely any vandalism or theft. They’re just more respectful and understanding of others, instead of being as reactionary and “me me me”

So would they actually be cool with full Western appeal characters like Doomguy and Scorpion?

What I meant was that Crash has always looked different in Japan than he does in the rest of the world, but I guess all have fair points

No, because unlike American fans with Chrom, Japanese fans realize echo fighters don't take up tons of development time

Basically a more polarized version of the relations of Dragon Quest with the West then.

Because your average shitposter needs a tangible, outside opinion to validate their own dipshit opinions, and being in the same country-of-origin as the game's development "legitimizes" something that agrees with whatever they're peddling
For anyone else it's neat to see what Japan thinks of something happening to a vibeo gaen

Attached: 1545962074408.jpg (2560x1440, 913K)

>celebrating paid dlc for a character who'll never have another game again

>tfw seeing Nips screech like a third atomic bomb when he's announced

Attached: Cap.png (800x750, 403K)

I mean I can't fault them for not being impressed by Ridley getting in. Even if it's nothing against the franchises I'm just tired of having to fight disjointed sword hitboxes all day. Which fucking amuses the hell out of me because I main Ridley. I either see sword characters all the time, or if I do well against someone they switch to a swordie. Win or lose I'm just tired of fighting against them in a cast of 70 characters, ya know? I'm glad DQ got a rep. I know the franchise is huge in Japan even if I'm not into it. I may not be into Hero but a nice balance of West/East is fine. If the last two reveals were Doomguy for the West and then something for the East I wouldn't mind at all, for example.

>Lying nigger and zoomer
Nintendo PaId for Doom 64's Exclusive sequel, and i was a success worldwide, beating even DOOM PSX and Final DOOM
also the game is CANON
youtube.com/watch?v=jfCGDiYNQGg

Plus japan has one of the best DWANGO and Classic Doom Communities out there, recently they shat one of the best Megawads ever made which is the Japanese Doom Community project.

but then you zoom zoom shits know shits about gaming history, and probably waitches the guy who learns from wikipedia.

Attached: 1530562147278.jpg (1162x594, 133K)

CA is basically the only western state that's been preparing for the big one. WA and OR are going to get fucked when the cascadian one hits.

I'm going to keep my hopes up that his inclusion in Smash either is tied to a remake coming eventually, or will get one going. You can't take my hope away from me.

There are many alts that have a completely different model. Japanese Crash would definitely be one but that's all it would be. A skin.

Because Japanese opinion has a huge impact on the future of the game/series.

Isnt All Origin system games And Wizardry prewtty much loved there, even so that Ultima itself Shaped the Origins of the JRPG games as we know?

Attached: WC2 Japanese CoverArt.jpg (640x879, 331K)

>settling for a remake
You probably won't even get that. A port of a 20 year old game is not even likely but is the most that could be gotten.

With all the recent merch and other platformers being revived I presume there's a reason they're following Banjo's fan-demand over fucking Minecraft's or Halo's. Smash is a known marketing machine, there's a good chance they're trying to renew interest in the brand.

Well, Dark Samus isn’t also the 3rd clone of Samus. I’m not upset about Chrom since he is just an echo, but I think people bothered by his addition had a little bit more reason to be so

>Japanese people have no interest in Banjo-Kazooie, and foreigners have no interest in Dragon Quest. So it’s a win-win.

one way to look at it

THE PEOPLE WANTED TO KEEP FIGHTING BUT THE GOVERNMENT ITSELF BACKED OUT

Attached: 1560581486572m.jpg (1024x577, 53K)

There were Japanese happy for both, yet they were annoyed at America’s reaction to Hero

here you go

Attached: GUHUHUHUH.gif (480x360, 819K)

I'd rather a remake with a newer lighting engine since they'd have to try and fuck that up. Making a brand new game would be far too easy to fuck up. I'd rather get a remake for a new generation and then get a new proper game going after they got the formula fresh in their head after the remake.

They ahould add Off the Hook. It's the only way to get a black fighter that's not a literal who or a sociopathic Punch Out boss.

Faster

Attached: 1560676044381.jpg (399x399, 27K)

MK's gore is pretty torturous, emphasizing the pain the victim is going through. Most potential victims and perpetrators are human, and several victims are women. Doom doesn't really show a lot of on screen death for humans. You can see mangled corpses but actually portraying the murder process makes it different.

Plus they're demons.

What did he mean by this

Seething and rent-free

overall. pretty happy reaction

because socialism and judaism have absolutely no sway over japanese society, they have not been affected at all by the rise and fall of western society into degeneracy.

Isn't France literally in the middle of a total media blackout because their entire population is trying to rise up and the police are bordering on just declaring open fire on unarmed civilians?

we already know they are making something, German Amazon spoiled it with the "Banjo Kazooie (Working Title)" listing for Switch that was briefly up on their site

Yeah but how credible is that?

Ultima is basically the grandfather of all RPG vidya.

That was the amiibo.

I mean, I saw it, I linked it to a number of people and they saw it too, and now the listing is gone. But you can probably find it on way back machine

amazon.de/dp/B07SZX1165/ref=sr_1_7?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=banjo kazooie&qid=1560281972&s=gateway&sr=8-7

It definitely did exist and said "Banjo Kazooie Working Title"

>putting (working title) in an amiibo listing
oh fuck off

Japanese tends to have shit taste, I remember hat goomba being on 1st place on their pills

Is there a fan favorite character that got in because the audience in Japan wanted them that isn't an anime swordsman? Inklings? Just them?

>Is there a fan favorite character that got in because the audience in Japan wanted them that isn't an anime swordsman?
Richter.

Maybe some of the classics like ROB or Pac Man or Duck Hunt or Mr. Game and Watch were added mostly because of the Japs, there's no way to know.

>only half
LOL I get my anus ripped whenever I start a GoW thread by BoTWfags
It's gotta be at least 90%

Nah from what I recall Japan doesn't really like the retro reps. They hate Little Mac and don't get why the West likes Duck Hunt Dog so much, I know that for sure.

France is not relevant.

japanese dont care. they got their half of the roster with FEshit

Attached: 1553890439461.jpg (837x2048, 394K)

I wouldn't put too much stock in a cult following. Even Shantae has a cult following, and one likely bigger than Doom. Japan generally does not give a shit about shooters.

That would be great but no.
t. french

What? the yellow vest movement is dead and there's plenty of media people.
if there's a revolution then it's a silent one

niggas how the fuck do you not like japanese frieza and cell

express.co.uk/news/world/1121056/yellow-vest-may-day-protest-france-paris-shops-shut-emmanuel-macron

You sure about that?

It's not dead, you think it's dead because they are being told not to report on it, to downplay it, etc. And apparently that's all it takes if you are any indication.

>just make everyone think it's over and stop reporting on or broadcasting anything about it on BBC

Great to see that Banjo made mostly people happy in both sides of the world.

I'm french.
and for real, i see almost no one, there's 5 guys maximum in my city left when they were 100, and it was a small city/

>not wanting to know the opinions and reactions of literally every country
You have to go back.

Why haven't they beheaded president Macoroni yet?

>Dunno who Dungeon and Kazui are but I can tell they’re good from how excited everyone is lol

Attached: ._..png (262x198, 26K)

because the second they become violent the police will gun them down with extreme prejudice and just report that the protestors became savage and escalated the violence, even if they are totally unarmed.

they will continue to say nobody cared about the yellow jacket thing just please immediately return to your passive obedient selves and don't investigate or report on this any further

Yeah, but I only said that it existed. So it's not entirely unknown, just extremely niche. FPS doesn't really pander to Japanese tastes.

i mean, the majority of banjos fans are western. since they're pretty good games, though, there's bound to be a decent amount of fans elsewhere, too. a few of my buddies like dragon quest a lot and were happy to see the hero, but every one of them was hype for banjo.

You guys say that but it's literally only japan you care because of weeb things which are a minority there by the way and otakus are made fun of. If it was any other country you would mostly likely to not give a fuck about its culture, much less for their reaction about a smash character reveal.

At least we know everyone is excited by this one lol

Japanese frieza & cell are both great but Sean Schemmel (funimation Goku) is amazing

No sweetie. I'd prefer people dig up reactions from places like Mexico and shit, but they never do. I can't help that Yea Forums zones in on japs.
> because of weeb things which are a minority there by the way and otakus are made fun of
Literally most of Yea Forums knows this, reddit.

Oh I didn't doubt it was seen. I'm asking how credible is German Amazon having a game that early to list? Just seems weird.

Attached: 66203751-2847-4646-A092-840B9E5564BB.png (491x620, 128K)

Octoling echoes, any or all of the idols, Plaza NPCs, some of the bosses, etc. There's a few choices there.

Smash is a Japanese game. Thus, their opinion has a lot of sway.

>tfw the socially-frowned upon aspect of otaku-ism/weeb-ism in Japan becomes a worldwide phenomenon elsewhere
Funny how things turn out.

Stuff gets leaked by foreign companies listing things too early all the time. Italian sites have accidentally spoiled things several times, Best Buy has spoiled things too. Someone just punches it into the system not knowing whether it's a secret or not. The fact it's gone now tells me it was definitely something we weren't supposed to see, and if it were just an amiibo i don't think it would say "(Working Title)" in german

>9:55
Fuck everyone who isn't happy about this, this is a literal dream come true.

Attached: 1365903793018.png (704x400, 274K)

Interesting. After MS' conference I figured if Banjo Kazooie did get in, and somehow did have a title to promote, that the announcement of said title wouldn't happen until closer to their release. So if they are getting a remake/sequel would it be safe to assume to expect an announcement this fall?

a collectivist nation tells a lot about the direction games might be headed from a few peoples opinions thats why their opinion means more than some irrelevant eurocuck

Who knows, I mean, I'm not putting a ton of stock in it, I think it's definitely on the table, maybe in pre-production, but we won't hear about it til 2020 I bet.

Am I only the one who flipped my shit for Hero and had a meh reaction to Banjo
>INB4 Stevefag because I was cringing at the thought of Steve getting in

Attached: 50C8721C-F71B-47D3-922D-DB449CF6F1A4.png (710x897, 267K)

Banjo-kazooie getting in made me happy already. If we get a whole direct dedicated to BK, Rare and other related shizz in the fall I will nut immediately.

Banjo-Threeie when?

Attached: Sns.png (220x250, 77K)

DJ Octavio

I was kinda meh for both of them. I never played either so I'm not as excited as other people but I'm glad they are finally getting representation.

The only thing China does is drive tanks

dregum qwest gui wehn

Japan and the U.S. are the only important vidya countries. Japan's opinion matters.

if you want to be optimistic for a port of 20 year old games go right ahead,

A port wouldn't say (Working Title), genius

Wtf hahaha
France under gilet jaunes was way safer than your niggers filled streets amerifat
Police doesnt open fire on civilians and teenagers dont shoot up their schools here :0)

of course, buddy!

>I never played Banjo but I did hear the bird felt really heavy to hold, so I laughed when I saw that the bird really does look heavy in the promo video.
What the hell? lmao