No whip expertise

No whip expertise

Attached: Igafuckyourself2.png (1200x600, 330K)

but there is

there is actually....

Attached: you must whip it.png (469x485, 113K)

It was meant as a question just forgot ?
also where

i think you have to craft it

secret sorcery lab area, the Lamashtu monsters drop it

who has greatsword expertise

crafted

Unless my memory is like a old man with dementia you make Gs Expertise with the alchemy man from Sword Expertise and a great sword.

this game is very good bois

So everyone agrees that Livre Ex Machina is the best area in the game, right?
>classy music
>great enemy variety, lots of fun stuff to harass you
>clever environmental gimmicks with the book cases, pushes you to use different abilities to overcome obsticles
I guess the bosses are pretty easy but thats really just 90% of this game, its not too hard.

ok who has sword expertise i missed that one too

Big lion knight dude in the entrance area.

the big lion guy near the start of the castle

That lion sword daemon that rolls at you and is one of the first large shits you encounter.

wtf im going all luck next for hard mode thanks

Attached: 69391308_p0.jpg (1240x1754, 1.92M)

Miriam is very cute

So I'm at the part where You confront Gebel and when you kick his ass, you get the bad ending. Do I need the lens of truth like in SOTN

Why the fuck do they force you to grind mastery on techniques, ugh. Is there a way to speed this shit up?

pretty much, go look around

you need to drain some blood if you know what i mean
i was stuck there too for a few hourse, completely forgot about that ability

Yeah it's like sotn, you need a special item and instructions. Explore the castle until you find samurai guy again, he help you out

There's a book you can borrow later in the game.

you're only halfway through the game, have you not noticed how much unexplored and yet-to-be-crafted shit there is?

your next step is to acquire an ability from a boss that lets you suck up blood and to visit a particularly bloody fountain.
you can reach this ability by either jump kicking off lanterns in the chapel, or by acquiring a mobility skill by riding the train and visiting the chapel afterwards

How's my Miriam look?

Attached: miriam.png (1936x1118, 2.11M)

you gotta kill bloodless and use her shard in a very obvious, full of blood place

>When you first get attacked by a kunekune
Jesus fuck

Not that guy but now I'm really confused. Did a lot of people skip the train and the areas bloodless opens up or something? I assumed that if user is at Gebel already he's gotten invert as well. I honestly thought the "intended" route was fairly obvious to follow

cut her hair, it clips through her chest

Where the fuck are the imbrued skulls?

It's not very obvious what you have to do in order to be able to ride the train.
I also did not realize you need the shard from a certain aquatic enemy in order to further progression, so after getting bloodless' skill and clearing the fountain I was just running around lost and confused as I had already gotten the bad ending.

You can head for bloodless the minute you get double jump, iirc. Which can let you into the upper library and halls of termination without going through the train or even twin dragon towers.

Have we heard anything about when Zangetsu will become playable?

Attached: 1555617845511.jpg (371x353, 13K)

>There's no Hair Apparent V

Attached: 1549765323202.jpg (269x306, 40K)

Secret enemies in the locked rooms (carpenter, warhorse, millionaire). I forgot which one drops which, but there's three imbued drops, one for each enemy.

fang for machine, skull for simon, and the bone from the carpenter

no

help appreciated

Attached: last.jpg (762x676, 226K)

>shovel knight
>realistic basedboy portraits
>le cat of d00m!
>forced waifubait

Yikes

Damascus where?

>It's not an oversight. I made that decision. I thought it was funny.

Attached: iga.jpg (220x261, 19K)

This is driving me insane where the chicken saute recipe bros

>Hide the swimming shard on a random mob
This was pretty cruel desu

wouldn't be terrible if the enemey didn't look like the ones from the ship.

Puppies or blue chests after the train ride iirc

To be fair, it's optional. You get a walking underwater shard from a boss.

>Carpenter
Is this a backer boss or some shit?

So what actually gets transferred in new game plus?

Lamashtu.

you need the swimming shard to get to the underwater shard bosss.

The game honestly looks a lot better with the brightness all the way down.

Attached: 20190623113029_1.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

Did anyone else struggled with the first boss? I could never beat it because as I was trying to get close the bitch would water spam me with homing water splashes or try to slap me with the nigger tentacle. I beat it by only landing hits when the bitch blows water, I couldn't get close because of the fucking nigger tentacle constantly slapping me.

normal level in comparison

Attached: 20190623113020_1.jpg (1920x1080, 581K)

It's not optional as you can't navigate underwater without it as a crutch at first and Alfred is waiting in the desert you can only access through the waterway. As an incentive, there is a hitman contract on the electrified jellyfish available early enough, though. Also, I slaughter anything a few times to see if it drops its shard.

>I slaughter anything a few times to see if it drops its shard.
You know you can just see in the demon list if it drops a shard or not?

Everything but progress related shards and items that would allow you to craft them early (double jump, high jump, reflector beam, bovine feathers, dimension shift, bloodsteal, the train ticket...). Everything else carries over. Max Ups you already found become refills on NG+. Your level is reset and locked to 1 on Nightmare, but start an NG+ afterwards on anything but Nightmare and it'll return to where it was before.

What I mean is, I'll just kill it a few times to see if I can get the shard in 10 tries, tops.

There is one, you dummy.

I blame the description telling you that you can absorb blood from nearby enemies, not in general

I figured it out immediately, since you can see on the map there's a hidden passage under the pool. You can also see Bloodless drain the blood from her bath.

Can you hide your headwear? And is there a character customization at the start of the game, or do you change out different skins and hairdoos over time?

no, and there is an npc early on that handles all the customization
the only thing you unlock overtime are hairdoos everything else is already there

Does the hats and stuff give a lot of buffs/bonuses? Or is it mostly cosmetic?

they all give stat bonuses