youtu.be/vjF9GgrY9c0
pcinvasion.com/cyberpunk-2077-will-get-a-us-physical-release/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I pre-pirated it.

Good. You won't be disappointed.

same

~cough cough~
AHEM

I'll never respect anyone who carries pride in superficial values such as skin, gender, sexuality, no matter what kinds of meme emotional appeal excuses they make to justify their infantilism. Every problem in history sources to some uneducated self-righteous dumbfuck using past history to justify their present cancerous behaviour.

I'll also never ever have respect for narcissistic and obnoxious Instagram Culture, and that's basically what Pride Parades are in my eyes, obnoxious instagram culture seeping out into real life and trying to use politics and history to carry and glorify itself as something bigger than it really is - fucking instagram infantilism.

You Westerners really need a fucking reality check, not only your gays and whatever but all of you in general. The LGBT and Feminists acting like obnoxious children are merely a reflection of the society in general there going haywire including straight people.
You have both your Church and the LGBT rife with pedo problems yet both retarded entities only jump at the opportunity to accuse the other of having the same disease as if that excuses doing nothing to fix their own backyard like responsible adults. Dusting the shit under the rug doesn't make the stink go away, it just makes you look like a fucking idiot who is more interested in faking a clean appearance "for the greater good" than clenching your teeth and tackling the imperfections popping up in your own system in a positive showcase of objectivity and self-regulation. The same shitty irresponsible mentality your Western Feminism is afflicted with - an Infallibility Complex showcased by an example that nothing has been done to date to fix the core corruption unraveled by the Boghossian Exposure, let alone other myriads of scandals that popped up in the past year.

The retardation you Westerners show is fucking tiresome and i wish i could ignore it if not for you shoveling your simple-minded mental shitfumes everywhere.

As a member of the LGB, I hereby announce that the T is not part of our group, has no logical connection to us, and should take a hike off a building's roof. The T is an insult to our collective and undermines our every step with its mental retardation. Thank you and have a nice day/evening.

Is cyberpunk suppose to be an open world rpg or a linear FPS game?

I don't get it, is cyberpunk a tranny game?

Open world rpg with FPS mechanics, they're probably going to approach the open world element similar to what they did in Witcher 3

How do you feel about that one day later we will be available to download gog version illegally without paying a penny

I don't care I'm not poor, but I think it's worth giving money to a game dev like CDPR

That doesn't sound so bad, but i want to see some gameplay.

Absolutely 100% based

*Dabs*

There's some stuff out that shows gameplay
youtu.be/vjF9GgrY9c0

>As you probably noticed, we prepared 2 editions of the game. Why only two? Because when we pre-order ourselves, we don’t like to go to Wikipedia to compare content. We have a simple deal: there’s the standard edition, the one we think most gamers will choose, and a limited Collector’s Edition. While we're pretty proud of the CE, we'd like to turn your attention to that first one. Why? Because we have really maxed out the physical capacity of the box with goodies. We think this raises the bar for "standard" and we hope you'll think so, too. Also, since pre-orders are live, you might be wondering if there’s any point in placing an order now. Yes, if you want to give us some extra support. Pre-orders help us build anticipation — the more copies you pre-order, the more likely it is for us to get retail (both digital and physical) behind the game. Therefore, if you like what you see, we will appreciate you "voting yes" for CP2077 with a pre-order. If you are still hesitating though, we would rather you wait for more materials or reviews. Our goal is for you to truly enjoy CP2077 and not regret a pre-order.
based

Attached: 1554825936874.jpg (612x816, 211K)

Attached: 1560938634238.jpg (1680x1306, 464K)

cringe

based

Yes. Lets hope they stick to the facts and incorporate the 40% statistic in there.

Fuck them to death with a cactus covered in shards of glass. If they want me to give even a quarter of a shit about them or pre-ordering their fucking game then they can make physical PC copies available in the single largest domestic market on the fucking planet. If fucking micronations in Europe can get them then there's no real excuse for not offering them in the US.

ayo he mad

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 732K)

pcinvasion.com/cyberpunk-2077-will-get-a-us-physical-release/

Yeah it's a shitshow. I wonder if it's their fault or maybe it's the punisher for North America, Warner Bros. Typically physical PC game sales are negligible so they might have thought bringing a PC edition here would be more trouble than it's worth.

It got a release, it was sold out in within minutes. The only people who got them were scalpers who will sell for 500% markup on eBay

Oh the CE I mean, I guess the standard won't sell out

>has no logical connection to us
You all share the connection of being mentally ill, degenerate retards.

y-you too

Am I really supposed to believe fucking Poland will move more boxes than the entirety of the US? Because I somehow doubt it.

You put into words what I've been thinking this whole time.

Unironically dropped all interest in the game when I found out the "people" making it were going "that" route.

Thank GOG for no DRM now i get to pirate this game day one like i did with Resident Evil 2 and DMC 5. paid $1800 for my PC haven't had to pay for a game since

Me2

Why would anyone care about your opinion then?
You literally dont matter to any game publisher.

>I don't want trannies in this dystopian fucked up future
you what mate?

>you Westerners
So you basicslly just admit that you're a subhuman piece of trash, and thus your opinions are worth less than nothing.

Why? Are you afraid they'll run out copies? lmao

>I don't want to murder degenerates with mantis blades
y tho

It's both.

It's Warner Bros' fault, they have exclusive publishing right in NA, but they didn't wanted to publish it physically. They caved under the public pressure.

cringe!
And kill yourself!

Attached: 1560136934837.jpg (750x763, 48K)

Cyberpunk 2077 will (probably) be the game where you can upgrade your dick to twice the size, vibrate and mass-produce cum like a hentai protagonist.

Fuck off nazi gay. T deserves it too.

I lost all hype I had once I saw Keanu modeled in-game. Glad I realised it's going to be shit before buying it.

Attached: 1536150782283.jpg (670x796, 346K)

Attached: 1473035449753.jpg (777x1000, 226K)

yeah why ?

I will be buying it.

doesn't your president support israel too

sperg
chad