Corruption of Champions

What the fuck Yea Forums, you didn't tell me there was a COC2
COC thread

Attached: Corruption%20of%20Champions.jpg (1100x650, 150K)

Old game

Because there is literally no point in playing COC2

this, also coc2 has no content
wait 5 years

2 is shit

bimbo skirt best item

>only one pair of tits
No gonna make it

CoC2 is actually really good, it just obviously has less content than the first one because it's only been out for like a year.
It's actually got rules and shit now about submissions in order to avoid getting so much low quality and unfinished content like the first one got.

Both are shit

2 is shit and the combat is fucking retarded

kek add k and its cock
coc+k = cock
kek

Tales of Androgyny is immensely superior

maybe if you are a fag

The combat is better than the first one's, at least. First game couldn't even handle multiple opponents, they would just use one enemy and pretend that it was a group.

just tried it, coc2 has too much clicking, i liked being able to travel somewhere, do the thing/quest, leave and do another quest, etc.

the visual represenation of EVERY step, and having to click every time is annoying

Who the fuck is insane enough to care about the combat? Just teasing everything to death was fine

You can use WASD, it's much better
Teasing is technically part of the combat

Does 2 even have any worthwhile content yet?

Yes, and never once did i think "wow I wish this was more intricate"

you haven't played the /hgg/ mod in a while have you?

I'm probably biased because I'm obsessed with it, but I'd say so. It's definitely in a much better place than it used to be. There's three regions now, each with their own enemies. There are quite a few quests, with I think 2 dungeons so far. There are 4 companions, plus one major character who is going to be a companion later but has a shit ton of combat right now.
Did you like the Helspawn stuff from the first game? If you did, you'll love this game. You get a daughter who is like an even more in-depth Helspawn. A nice bit of wholesomeness to distract from all the fucking.

played around with it a bit but coc1 just makes me sad nowadays, so much unfinished shit