Wii U port Mario Kart 8 is still 60 dollars

>Wii U port Mario Kart 8 is still 60 dollars
For just 10 bucks more I got 2 better kart racers. MK8 is fucking trash and I'm glad people are starting to see it.

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-23-01-26-10~2.png (1440x978, 2.69M)

MK8 is better than TSR by a mile, and it runs at double the framerate of CTR

If you're a minor. Or if you're retarded. Theyre still shrink wrapped. Maybe i shpuld return them for the PS4 versions then huh? Fuck this underpowered system

CTR is 30fps on all platforms

Funny how both CTR and TSR fags were at war and now it turns out they were both mediocre

At least mario kart is locked to 60 FPS retard

>If you're a minor. Or if you're retarded. Theyre still shrink wrapped
??? He never said shit about that though? Are you legit autistic?

CTR is definitely better than TSR to be fair but they're both worse than MK8

>mug 60fps
CTR remake has 60 second loading screens, how bout that

Well it fucking better. Its from 2014
>Nintoddle r bragging about specs

>30fps is acceptable in a racing game
>minute long load times are acceptable in a racing game in 2019
>a fucking online shop for skins is acceptable in a racing game

to be fair CTR should be able to manage either native res or 60fps. Both is a stretch since it looks nicer than MK8, but its performance isn't great at the moment. Load times are rough too. It's still the best of the three by far and the most worthy of full price.

No it doesn't you retard. It is 40 on the Switch 20 on Ps4.

MK8 is still a good game, however in saying that, Nintendo needs to pull the thumb out of their collective ass and decrease the price

Well, 1 better...

Game is too slow. Tracks not built around 200cc. Remastered maps are all the shit ones from past games. Double dash desert? Gimme a fucking break

CTR > MK8 >>>> TSR

Attached: 1561107774130.jpg (800x600, 210K)

You should do that for TSR. No 30fps cap on PS4.

Attached: shadow.webm (480x480, 2.93M)

Ill agree that double dash desert is forgettable, shoulda gone with Wario Colliseum

I'll take 40 second load times if it means I'll be able to win/lose basedbon skill and not because the RNG saw fit to give me no way to defend myself against triple red-shells and blue shells.

Correct. MK8's 92 has the Nintendo s0yb0y reviewer +10 bonus applied.

user, they've sold 24 million copies since 2014, and it's not really slowing down. Why would they ever drop the price?

Attached: 1559658568560.jpg (700x482, 36K)

it was on sale recently on the eshop, might still be on sale even I haven't checked

People are stupid enough to pay 60 dollars for ports. Even if they run worse cause ITS PORTABLE

user all shitposters are extremely autistic

Kart racers are thrown on when you have some people over and can't think of anything to do so at the spur of the moment you throw it on and play with everyone. Everyone knows and loves Mario Kart, if you were to thrown on Sonic racing or Crash Kart people would be less enthused and excited to play it. Everyone loves Mario Kart every once in awhile, only fans of these games like the other ones. Mario Kart will always be superior.

>runs worse
I'd say handheld mode is on par with the Wii U version.

Most of the people who bought Switch never even touched WiiU.

MK8D runs better than the original and has more content (fixed a framepacing issue the wii u version had and increased native resolution to 1080p whilst docked). That said, it still shouldn't be full price 5 years later.

Was gonna buy a wii u if the price ever dropped
It didn't, now a proud switch owner

The mind of a mediocre and goy sheep.

>buy MK8
>almost everything is available to use instantly
>get bored a few weeks in
The racing in MK isn't enough to hold up without a party atmosphere. I got burned out on it pretty quickly playing online with randoms. CTR at least has a ton of shit to unlock and enough mechanical depth to keep me playing.

he is absolutely right

It's the truth. If you sit there on your own and play Kart racers for yourself good on you. But Kart racing games are a multiplayer and social activity, and Mario Kart wins in the aspect every time. If you do have friends and play Sonic and his shitty friends racing and if someone says they'd rather play Mario Kart, be sure to call them the same thing for a having a preference you hyperbolic idiot.

>playing a kart racer on your own
loner much?

It's true, coming from someone who thinks CTR is a much better game. I wouldn't play it with family or casual friends since it's no fun to lap them with no chance of a comeback. It's mechanically deep enough that a new player doesn't stand a chance.

Where do you think we are?

>For just 10 bucks more I got 2 better kart racers. MK8 is fucking trash

Do sonytrannies really believe that? Crash games were mediocre at best and remakes only prove that further. Mario Kart shits on Crash

Attached: pfft.png (733x520, 80K)

>I wouldn't play it with family or casual friends since it's no fun to lap them with no chance of a comeback.
That's where TSR actually has an advantage, since you can play co-op. My friend who sucks at MK actually had a chance of doing well when we worked together.
What's there is solid. The game just really needs more content.

Attached: 1536730140140.gif (160x220, 308K)

>numale weeb
>prefers MK8 because it goes easy on individuals with double IQs
You cant make this shit UP LOOOL

CTR is better than MK8, but it doesn't stop MK8 being a fantastic game. Both dump all over TSR.

I play my switch docked cause ive actually touched a breast

>sonytrannies
Those are Switch games you retard.

Attached: kys.jpg (1200x675, 258K)

Is this that one thread where people on Yea Forums pretend they play karting games?

>Nintendo fans will defend Nintendo still charging full price for Mario Kart 8

MK8 has shit tracks. Shit remake tracks cause everything thats good has already been remade. Really slow default mode and 200cc is not made for these tracks. The WORST character selection in any Mario Kart game ive ever seen. Babies, kooplings and fucking mario and peach variants.

False, nintendie here that hates Nintendover priced should t

Are you pretending to be retarded and not see that sonytrannies are coping with the fact that Crash is no longer a Sony exclusive and now everyone will see how mediocre the games are

First sony lost Spyro now Crash LMAO SONYTRANNIES

Attached: 1470735925218.jpg (650x629, 93K)

Nintendoverpriced shit*

>MK8 has shit tracks.
That's some pretty bad taste. The only problem with the MK8 track selection is no Waluigi Pinball, everything else is fantastic.

It's not defending. I'd love to get more games on the cheap.
It's just common sense that as long as a large number of people are paying full price, you have no real incentive to lower it.

This. I unlocked gold mario but I still hate 200cc. It doesn't feel right, most tracks suck with it and you're forced to awkwardly lose momentum at certain points. 150 is still the sweet spot.

>MK8 is fucking trash and I'm glad people are starting to see it.
not even close to the truth. mk8 has just been out for ages. reminder that it was on the wii u first.

it's funny when people out themselves in not knowing how mario kart item distribution works
first place is the easiest position to play, justmanage the distance you have in front of the pack, once you go too far forward you are penalized for not understanding the mechanics of the game

CTR is held back by the 30fps and the unlock system
TSR is held back by the fact, there's not enough content there to justify continued play.
Both are incredibly fun and their online is SHIT

>Still defending a port came out at full price

>tsr
>better than anything
hahaHAHA.
good joke.

I'm not defending anything, shitposter. I think you should retake your high school economics class. It clearly didn't stick.

Attached: shinnnn.jpg (1664x696, 141K)

>never actually played it cause theres no *BING BING WAHOO*
Go watch some more video reviews faggot

Just like PS4 owners will defend Persona 5 Royal when it comes out at a full price and you will have to buy all those DLCs again.
>inb4 no Persona 5 for you Switchfags
>inb4 lol Nincel changed the subject
Kart games are shit, btw.

>a bunch of irrelevant shit and shirtless fag with a shit game.jpg
Nigger why would he post two switch games he can get on the fucking ps4 if he's a sony fag?

CTR & MK8 are different enough to serve different niches: The loss of either is unfortunate. Maybe MK9 can get a Story Mode that way now that there's competition, or more engaging means of getting players to do shit like Time Trials & get good. There's not really much subtlety to the latest MK yet that really hasn't prevented most players to get dominated by a good player no matter item luck. Fundamentally, even that game has enough optimisation across just a lap to annihilate players, but most people won't bother doing that if there's no incentive to do so; That's where CTR shines most to me & where MK needs to learn things from, rather than things being more up to preference. While i'm on about that, I guess some may argue CTR's drifting system being a bit of a commitment to master already eases players into wanting to further sharpen their skills, but with the different demographics of both titles, I don't think MK can afford that, but I don't think it's that much of a loss when, again, there's a lot that can be done with the fundamental gameplay of MK to shave off seconds which can turn into half a minute easily. Prioritising a means of getting players to do so is, again, my main issue, and one that both CTR & even TSR try to solve.

>never actually played it
OP hasn't played any of these games at all, they're still shrink-wrapped

Kart games are party games
Is that why you hate them user?

chances for ctr to land on pc?

Does this game run well on CEMU? I was thinking about buying Wii U recently, but it's still expensive as fuck.

Nintendo is too proud to lower prices. It has nothing to do with economics and everything to do with apearences and ego. If they understood supply and demand they wouldn't have fucked up amiibo that bad. Cause no they didnt see any of the cash from those 60 dollar marth amiibo

I redboxed them on ps4 first. I dont buy shit blindly

>renting games

Look. If I play a futuristic racing game and the guy hits me with a missile, I'm fine with that. But if you throw a banana at me and I lose a race because of that, you can be 100% sure I won't be happy.

Pretty certain to happen in 2020.

>Is too proud
This implies that MK8D is flopping in anyway shape or form which it isn't, are you fucking retarded?

That's a very strange kind of pettiness.

Well theres always bitching about it on an online image board

No. Petty is someone who, I don't know, refuses to buy a game because it's digital only title, but at the same time pays subscription for ''free'' games. Or hates dub and loves to play games with OG voices even though he/she doesn't understand a single spoken word. I think I'm pretty normal. At least 20%
Exactly.

I've got MK8 on sale for $40 a couple of days ago and it's well worth the price. Of course, CTR is much better than any shit from Nintendo, but it should be played on a real platform, not on Switch.

>Or hates dub and loves to play games with OG voices even though he/she doesn't understand a single spoken word.
English DUB fag? I bet you watch foreign films with eng dubs as well homo.

CTR is 30 FPS on all platforms though, only advance of others over Switch is load times.

Because it's about IP's not games you dumb fuckng paki

Attached: 1523150007217.png (950x1050, 956K)

Playing games and watching movies is a completely different thing, user.
I'm surprised you didn't pull the 'you probably listen only english songs' ''argument''.
>implying English is my native language

CTR load times are pretty bad on other platforms too

Jesus Christ how small is that guy, that box is almost as big as his torso

FPS is relevant only in rhythm games. Load times are the most important thing. So yeah, PS4 is the superior version.

>FPS is relevant only in rhythm games
What utter bullshit
Plus if you're going for that then the Xbone Version would be the superior version in performance and resolution.

Oh wow you are fucking retarded. OP made a thread shitting on Nintendo and not how a game that is old costs more than 2 brand new games in the same genre. HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THAT?
>Paki
You are far closer to Pakistan than I am lol.

Based, Sonic & Crashbros shouldn't fight, we've got bigger stuff to tackle

It is 20 seconds on the pro. X didn't even get a boost mode.

>skins
loooll

This is what you don't get you subhuman.

>how a game that is old costs more than 2 brand new games in the same genre.

Because out of three games Mario Kart 8 is a good game. The rest is trash. Cope tranny

Attached: daberoni.jpg (1079x1053, 377K)

Yeah, they should be wasting slots

Legit retard

>console waring retard outs himself

call me when both games sell more on all platforms combied than mk8d did

why? can you at least post a phone number then?

>its popular so its good
I bet you play fotnite then dont you?

cope harder. despacito is the best song ever made

CTR is censored though.

Ah cope response. You can also try "SEETHING" or "Rent free" next time you have nothing of value to add

>criticizing a nintendo game on nintendogaf

BIG mistake kiddo...

You ctr niggers need to realize just because you were the 2nd best kart racer 20 years ago doesn't mean it's got shit on mk nowadays

rent free seething mk8d>ctr/sonic

op didn't criticize anything

It goes on sale all the time it was 40 bucks all last week but you don't actually own a switch and you're just here to shitpost

This.

Attached: 4e51f47d2d3d239630e383821df01088.jpg (942x1200, 190K)