Fallout 76 is unironically the best "Bethesda" game since Morrowind

Fallout 76 has the best build variety, best writing, best world building and best landmass in a "Bethesda" game since Morrowind. Bethesda in quotes because Todd's team in Maryland allegedly had very little to do with it.
Hell, 76 had even better characters even though they're all dead and gone.
I don't know why reddit crucified Bethesda for the shit I've been complaining about since Morrowind and Oblivion but it would've been nice if they had bitched about the lack of an FOV slider, texture quality and the optimization almost fifteen years ago when Oblivion came out.

Fuck Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3&4. Fuck Todd Howard. Literally everyone outside of his team handles his properties better than his team does (including Elder Scrolls Online but that's a different thread entirely) and it makes me with The Elder Scrolls was given to Zenimax Online Studios and Fallout to the Austin/Dallas studios because Todd is a hack.

tl;dr - I'm happier with Fallout 76 because it does everything it does competently and I appreciate the fact that they dropped all pretenses of it being anything other than a loot shooter. I'd rather have a competent loot shooter than a shitty "role playing game". Also I never felt the need to mod Fallout 76 for hours to get it into a competent, playable state either.
I don't know why that's a controversial opinion to have but if y'all want to go to bat for Fallout 3 and 4 be my fucking guest.

Attached: 76 is good.png (1280x718, 1.07M)

It's still running on a broken and outdated engine using antiquated technology without revamping systems to fit the change in style and genre.

It also should have just been a single player game and doesn't benefit at all from it being multiplayer or the features that were lost as a result of this.

fuck off todd

Attached: toddroach micro.jpg (550x641, 112K)

a lot of people are willing to use every tactic in their arsenal in order to prevent evolution. fallout is in its next phase, on the the next stage of its life and im okay with that.

i havent gotten f76 yet, however, i do plan on getting it eventually. maybe someday itll be as low as $20. when that day arrives im definitely getting a copy

it was already on sale for cheaper than 20.

No, no, no, maybe, and no.
Thanks for supporting Beth through this disaster though. Glad I don't have to.

Attached: 1557593280803.gif (220x190, 2.17M)

>I don't know why that's a controversial opinion to have but if y'all want to go to bat for Fallout 3 and 4 be my fucking guest.
What makes you think I want to play a Bethesda game at all? Also you'd have to be delusional to enjoy F76

>What makes you think I want to play a Bethesda game at all?
At least you're consistent

Dont you fuckin "yall" me you motherfucker.

y'all mothafukkas crazy if you don't think 76 is anything but great

fuck... i missed that

butt guise deyv bean paching it :DDD
is nut 22 bad now :DDD

Attached: bethesda fans.jpg (360x360, 21K)

For $20 it's not a bad game. Even some indie titles go for more than that on steam and I've seen it go as low as $15 if you can get it from $15-20 I don't think you're gonna have a bad experience for that sort of money, very little offers that much for that little comparably.

> Fallout 76 is unironically the best "Bethesda" game
because it is all lies and failures therefor represent the company's soul? totally

nice try todd, still not buying your game

Attached: 466756536262328333.png (102x128, 18K)

I'm not falling for this Todd. Try again

wojack posting should be a murderable offense. Surely you could use an image that isn't seeped in reddit to get your shitty point across.

this work?

Attached: driving through the hood.png (708x520, 177K)

>OP shits on Todd's games
>accused of being Todd's shill
retard

You could at least use another picture Todd.

Attached: whos_laughing_now.jpg (1200x1200, 81K)

I don't listen to Yea Forums, you fags shit all over FO4 when it is a really good game.

What's occurring in this thread? Have you bought Todd's games?

Attached: 390.png (680x258, 272K)

Fallout 3 was really good tho

How many times are you going to make this thread? Are you one of the tripcels from /fog/?

76 has the best build variety and world of any Bethesda fallout title. The quests are better, the factions actually have structure that is worth a damn, the general progression is improved. The setting and lore behind individual areas are solid, too.
It's just all that is tucked behind a shit game. The gameplay fundamentals are the weakest part of Fallout, so without the distraction of NPCs to love/hate with their own shit going on.
Bethesda fans are fucking casuals though so they just want the surface level distractions.

Fake cheering MODs
SOON

>Actually prefering devs to leave the game as a shitpile instead of fixing the game
What the fuck is wrong with you people

fuck yes we put a battle royale in fallout 76

npc's are coming to the game! next up we put the option to steal cars in GTA, nex up you can shoot a gun in COD!

Is it less bug ridden now? It actually appeals to me a little at least. Fallout 4 was absolute garbage in many ways - certainly as an RPG - but it was fun just roaming around exploring and shooting stuff. I guess that's basically all there is to this game?

the implication here is that the "fixes" have been insufficient to warrant playing fallout 76

>not recognising advanced todd psyops
fool

Morrowind is up there as one of the most overrated games ever.