Is Overwatch just the Korean thing? All the teams seems to be full of asiats. Not even speaking english

Is Overwatch just the Korean thing? All the teams seems to be full of asiats. Not even speaking english.

Are people from the respetive countries just not that good?

Here is team from "London" for reference.

Attached: londonspitfire_overwatch.jpg (1200x675, 162K)

why do gooks have the same hairstyle?

Attached: plastic Korean bois.jpg (750x495, 112K)

It's the same w/ LoL right? Seems casual based games seem to gravitate towards the hardworking, perfectionist Korean culture gaming pc bang thing

How to one then can cheer for any team if they don't represent people from that country/town? In case of Londons there should be pakis or indians

>they look 12
>but with plastic surgery
Is that nose genetic or are literal 12 year old boys getting nose jobs in Korea?

esports are a joke

Good job.

>london team
>no arabs
>no niggers
meh

if I remember correctly, the team names have nothing to do with the real cities. so your London team isnt based in London or anything. Overwatch e-sport is just a massive show.

Koreans treat gaming and "professional gaming" as a profession. It's their job, they pr actice 16+ hours a day. In the west, streaming is more viable as a career so they stream, and teams don't really practice together much, in terms of things like OW and league and all that.

So naturally, when teams are hiring players, they opt for the ones that are decent, and play the game to play the game, and not to stream. It's a delicate balance though, because streaming is how you appease advertisers, since gaming tournaments don't offer enough screentime for most advertisers to be happy.

t. starcraft and now league "pro" player in vietnam, formerly korea.

>hive-mind society has common attributes

You don't say?

The teams are sourced from Korean e-sport farms, it's artificial just like everything else with the Overwatch League.

Why are all Asian men such sissies? Just fucking look at them, eat some food and get a bit of sun tan on your skin you skeletons

Overwatch is dead game and nobody gives a shit about it unlike league of legends

Attached: 1558264720716.jpg (905x1080, 301K)

asian "males" were built to serve white cock

Attached: xgnmc4ht56531.jpg (1080x1920, 169K)

lmao why would anyone go pro in overwatch of all things

Money I guess?

Koreans unironically killed Blizzards esports dreams. No one wants to watch a bunch of unrelatable kids playing the game.

>embeds ow league stream into your client without you even knowing
huh nothing personal kid
thanks for the free views

what money lmao
game is dead as fuck despite blizzard trying to force it down everyones throat and convince us all it has a healthy viewer/playerbase
its basically heroes of the deadgame 2

Girl here. Far left one is the only one attractive

What killed it was them advertising OWL as some big thing where players could get picked up by teams just by playing the game (lmao) and then asking for tens of millions of dollars to set up a team. The most hilarious part is because they wanted it to seem like it was larger than it is, they refused to allow organizations to use their own names and made them take city names. london spitfire is literally c9. It's the exact same organization.

Unironically L O N D O N?

>Is Overwatch just the Korean thing?
That's like asking if Major League Baseball is a Caribbean thing. Owners just pick the best players available to help the win a championship and in Overwatch's case, some of the best players happen to be S. Korean.

faggot here. I'd smash all there boipussies

>korean esport farms killing ow
good

>thanks for the free views
Every company tries to get those stream views because that's what the market wants to see. Riot is fair because they just give you a small prize to log in on their site and watch the stream (which you'd watch either way). You can get drops if you connect your SC account to your Twitch acc and watch pro games

Companies like EA went as far as fucking paying millions to streamers to stream their shitty game (Apex) in order to get some clout

Attached: mj_695d7e9d4d8408278460716ca2e93502768d47ca.jpg (480x269, 17K)

I think it's partially the angle, but he definitely has the best lips

I always found that shit hilarious about the OWL especially the estimations for viewership where they basically went well 20 million people bought it so we will easily get 40 million viewers.

There are a lot of Koreans because of [boring paragraph about pc bangs you've read 100 times already]

I think language wise the teams are about half Korean, half English, and one Chinese (chengdu hunters

koreans obsess over certain games and then spent literally all their time grinding away.
if one of these games happen to be an esports title they then tend to be be pretty good at it.
although atm this is mainly restricted to starcraft (mostly dead now though), lol and overwatch.

>implying being a woman gives you authority over who is and isn't attractive
they're all ugly fuck off

holy fuck they look terrifying

LoL doesnt have regional teams though. overwatch has this extremely out of place local team scheme where not a single person is from its respective city

LoL is starting to franchise now so soon it might.

Koreans are now getting into fornite because of chris pratt and how epic is inflating the pool prizes of their fortnite fridays giving away so much money

North American LoL scene is close to this with its naturalisation scheme. Europe has a few Koreans, Korea has no foreigners, in China it's almost impossible to not be an import if you're a foreigner so they have some Koreans, Taiwanese, and iirc one Viet in the league

SKT is basically Korea's team

You know the rules, faggot.

Attached: very_important_bioastronautics_research.webm (640x480, 2.47M)

You say that like real sports teams don't import talent all the time

These teams are owned by bigger e-sports teams, just named differently for Overwatch branding.
Nothing to do with representing countries or cities.

$20 million buy in for a slot in the league btw

they also refused to allow smaller teams in and then when their league didnt take off (surprise) they then had to beg those same smaller teams they rejected to reapply
not to mention each team paid differing sums to set up their teams

Sit on my face or I'll rape you.

Attached: 1554573814651.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

Overwatch Espurt teams have the personality of a soggy saltine. The only name people I know from their bullshit is Seagull due to TF2 and QXC because he's a fucking sperg but neither of them really play professionally (I think QXC is a sub now or some shit I don't know) I knew a bunch of people from Dota. I've heard certain names pop out from LeL like Faker and that hairy fucker with glasses. CS and quake has some names I recognize. I can't name a single shithead from any overwatch team and I have no reason to root for any of them

Didn't San Francisco Shock win the last phase tho? and they sure as hell aint a korean team

Attached: DbG1A77U0AA19Q8.jpg_large.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Overwatch is a MOBA and its always been asian central. Why dont you see koreans in CS or Rainbow six? Because they are actual shooters which the oriental brain cannot comprehend

wow wtf

they don't play CS because CS didn't exist in korea till the late 2000s. valve refused to set up proper infrastructure to allow steam to rise to prominence in korea, and ended up selling out to nexon who made a shitty cash grab version cs called cs:online.
koreans dominate crossfire which is basically the eastern hemisphere's version of cs. They also rule sudden attack.

>rainbow six
I hope to god you don't mean siege.