What games are currently dying or going downhill temporarily?

What games are currently dying or going downhill temporarily?

Pic related

Attached: header (1).jpg (460x215, 42K)

Warframe is shit, but will survive because new players are too retarded to see how bad it is.

good.

what happend to wf? wasn't it praised when fortuna hit some time ago?

for like a week

It always gets praised because journos can't tell good from bad.

Every update is fun for a short while, but everyone ends up seeing the new bullshit it takes to unlock all the new stuff after like 1-3 days, the newest one was the worst of all and sheeple are finally realizing it's worth the wait for DE to patch resourse/influence/etc to acceptable grind levels before diving in

autistic people think they will be able to buy one multiplayer game and play for all eternity without getting bored with the content/mechanics, when confronted with reality they screech and proceed to eat their own feces

I quit when they started adding bullshit enemies that are immune to everything.

The cringe of this community and devs is also becoming unbareable.

Attached: Untitled.png (614x185, 40K)

No content.

why do ecelebs love this shit so much now?

Attached: warframe-as-of-today.jpg (3232x1740, 1.25M)

Also sick of waiting 6 months for 1h of content.

Devs recently split the groups up to work on new shit and the people they left with WF are running it into the dirt with ease

>immune to everything
>t. brainlet that cant mod

>what is invulnerability phase
>what is status immunity
>what is armor scaling

back to forums shill

Attached: 1560582938365.jpg (443x455, 33K)

/wfg/ so dead some faggot had to make a Yea Forums thread

>still no auction house

>invulnerability phase
>where youre not meant to do damage
>waaaa why cant i do damage
>status immunity
l2mod
>armour scaling
l2mod

go back to your star chat with rank 5 serration

>where youre not meant to do damage
Oh shit I wasn't MEANT to? Sorry bout that nigger, I'll wait, np.
>l2mod for status immunity and armor
literal mongoloid cant even comprehend what immunity means

So glad I don't have to witness faggots like you anymore.

>nigger
its not 2012, saying nigger isnt really shock humour anymore but thats ok, its understandable when youre what is shred
>what is crit
waaaaa i cant just run around with my free some prime that has toxin waaaaaaa

It's really good until you hit endgame. Then it's really, really boring. My Oberon P is unkillable, and Loki P cannot die because he's always invisible. The game is too easy, or gets bullshit.

path of exile hopefully until those dumbfuck kiwis figure out how to make a game not held together by scotch tape

I put around 700 hours into Warframe. That’s good enough for me. I haven’t played since October.

>shock humour
I actually believe you're the blackest nigger, no humor was intended, zoomer.

>what is shred
>what is crit
Enjoy spraying for 10 mins on high level

>Enjoy spraying for 10 mins on high level
whats it like not knowing how to build

Whats it like playing only up to lvl 160

i wouldnt know, you tell me because its clear you havent done anything past star chat and quests

I use cheese setups and tell people they can't mod for immunity and the game is perfectly balanced with fun and engaging enemies. Ya'll need to l2p.

It's all so tiresome.

warframe was only good in beta

Attached: board meeting pig.jpg (327x419, 34K)

Warframe is a game that's only held up by it's aesthetic, graphics and design.

>he thinks anyone that browses /vg/ cares about vidya
Even my 3 brain cells know never to tread those cursed lands

Overwatch

I said currently user

I would add gameplay to that list, just not enough content to compliment it

I know and I said Overwatch it keeps bleeding players every day and only ones who stay are REddit karma farmers who post the same clip every week

800 hours wasted on this shit

Overwatch has been dead, the corspe has some maggots left but it's no news if they start dropping

That recent planet remaster made the various movement options necessary. All the planets should get that sort of update.

Need to stop release crappy open world bullshit that adds nothing interesting to the game

You'll take the open worlds and like them because those are the only way DE knows how to bump the player numbers anymore

So once we get a remaster and open world map for every planet, what will they do then? Kill themselves?

That MarioRoyale thing seems to be dying already. It amuses me to see how short of a lifespan most games have nowadays.
pic unrelated

Attached: 1560980960426.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

Dont forget the battle pass
>forma 3 weapons
>fill 8 ayatan sculptures
>survive for 60 minutes on kuva survival with a friend or clanmate
Then
>display a glyph
>bullet jump 50 times
>kill 100 enemies
>kill 150 with heat damage
Dammit DE

>they start Nightwave halfway through the week
>missed all of the easy Nightwave shit last week because busy with work
>can't even do half of the weeklies this week

Fuck you DE

I played this shit for 2000 hours. I stopped once I realized 1000 of those hours were played as Loki Prime and the only way to improve my build was to roll perfect rivens on the slot machine. All new frames are shit or gimmicks and new content is just new resources to farm. If any game deserves to die it's this one due to the sheer incompetence of the devs.

Rivens were a mistake

Ah yes, DE.

>"We promise itll be hard this time"
>releases mode that is ok but would be great if they tweaked some stuff to actually make it a challenge.
>DE listens to braindead redditors
>releases patch making new mode braindead easy like the rest of the game and then abandon it.
>rinse and repeat.

Every fucking time. I cant wait till this game eventually dies. Fuck DE.

Which planet?

I'm still waiting on my Umbra statue from last November DE

Jupiter. Which is pointless, because everyone is done with the starchart already, and will never see it.

Worlds Adrift, it's an early access survival crafting game where you build air ships and fly them around fighting in a physics engine. The company imagined it as an "MMO", and of course didn't mean player expectations so they just dropped the last update and game will shutdown without seeing release sometime in July.

Thanks to console warframe is gonna somehow push crossplay if it ever dips to low ahahahah

Warframes problem has always been its flat out refusal to add good end game content.
Everytime new content is produced it's something any mid game player who has made decent progress could easily complete in less than a week, sometimes like the newest update a single day.
The very VERY rare times when they do add endgame things it's a god awful grind fests like kuva or focus that only take more than a week because of how painfully slow they are.

>says nigger is old outdated humor that nobody uses anymore
>proceeds to call them underage in the same sentence
???

im suprised there isnt console crossplay on the way

There was a time period where it looked like a lot of games were going to go the crossplay route and it was gaining popularity, then everyone just dropped it.
What the fuck happened? Crossplay feels like the future but the gaming industry as a whole has practically turned their back on it.

I truly pity the people who play this repetitive grindfest.

Can't sell consoles if you don't have exclusives pal.

im assuming its a concept to be used in the future since sony is probably now keen to playing along probably for next gen, the only issue is thats gonna shut the switch out when the other two drop their next gen systems