What other AAA full price sequel ever reused 1:1 the same overworld and just put some new NPCs and events in it?

What other AAA full price sequel ever reused 1:1 the same overworld and just put some new NPCs and events in it?

Attached: newspic-78767.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Saints Row 4

>What other OPs have talked out of their ass like a total faggot?

we don't even know if the overworld is going to be the exact same, although obviously it's still going to be set in Hyrule.

>Saints Row 4
>AAA
Also that was quite a piece of shit except for the licensed music.

They literally confirmed it will take place in the BotW place and even that it was supposed to be fucking DLC, LOL.

majora's mask

Are you stupid?

>in the BotW place
you mean Hyrule, like I already pointed out in my post?
Retard.

Super Mario Galaxy 2

They also confirmed that they're making it a full game because they wanted to do things they couldn't within the structure of the original game. Like changing the fucking overworld, which they showed in the teaser with the giant earthquake as the castle rose up.

absolutely untrue.

they confirmed they want to use the same engine and sandbox style of gameplay. not necessarily the same map.

and they said they had so many DLC ideas they decided to save them as non-DLC features to add into a new game. not that the new game is all leftover DLC

I hope it’s like Gothic II and Dragon Quest II, where the original world map in included within the much larger new world map.

Not even worth a (You), peasant.

and nobody cares because botw was goat, stay butt blasted niggeru

Attached: 1540853763245.jpg (350x277, 15K)

COD
Destiny
Fifa
Madden
NBA
Assassins Creed
Uncharted
GTA

And the list goes on. Most free to play service uses the exact same asset for YEARS decades...

>the BotW place
brb travelling to BotW, you guys want anything?

People really get this retarded when trying to shit on BotW.

Attached: 1561092521176m.jpg (1024x638, 98K)

>They literally confirmed it will take place in the BotW place
[Citation needed]

this shit killed my hype
most of the fun of botw was learning and exploring the map

Okwhenintydoes.exe

Can people explain why they're excited about this game? It just looks like BoTW 2.0 and BoTW wasnt that good.

>what is PR

It's obviously just a bunch of DLCs and it will obviously feature the old map.

I wish this place had IDs so I could see you retards eat crow in a few months.

That's just not true at all

>I wish this place had IDs so I could see you retards eat crow in a few months.
That's not how IDs work dipshit, they only persist per thread.

>whataboutism
Christ, just say you don't like what they're doing, elaborate why, and be done with it. This pathetic attempt of a justification only paints you as a salty child.

>I know this because I said so!
Great fucking argument.

it is, it was even originally planned as DLC for SMG1

Yea Forums is full of people who intentionally have shit opinions (or pretend to) for attention. In other words, they're being retarded on purpose to start drama.

Your first mistake was expecting people to think rationally and have a debate in the first place when all people do here is fling shit and try to be the funny internet man who makes everyone mad.

Stop using words you don't understand. The answers to all your questions are all obviously implied.

It was surely marketed and priced as such
Also I recently replayed 3 and 4 and The Third is legitimately bad at this point, totally forgot how much of it was half assed
4 tried to do its own thing at least

far cry primal

The trailer seems to imply that at least some of it is underground.

Is going to be great.

Attached: BOTW_2.webm (800x444, 2.95M)

get that gacha shit outta here

Tales of Xillia 2.

Dipshit

when di Assassin's Creed ever do that?

Why do people think it will just be identical? do people not want to see Hyrule castle town being rebuilt, and Hyrule field with working farms? I want to see this sort of shit.

>calling dlc a new game
nintendo learning from EA

Botw isnt an AAA game. A chinese team of 3 people made a better version of it in 1 year. Just because nintendo overprices their indie games doesnt mean they are AAA

You haven't even seen the game yet, you sperg.

Tiananmen square

No-one's download your chink mobile spyware. Fuck off before I pull out the copy pasta.

Why is the nintendo defense force so cringe?

Botw isn't even a game, period.

>reused 1:1 the same overworld
What makes you think BotW2 will do this?
Actually are you the one and very same user that keeps making threads about this and keeps crying about it in other threads?

Elaborate.

Did you play the game already?

People who say that BotW2 will definitely have the same world or will definitely have a different world are retards. All we have is a cinematic trailer and some vague statements from Aonuma. We shouldn't assume anything until they show actual gameplay footage.

kinda right but not quite

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-23 Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 Happened Because Of Too Many DLC Ideas, Chance For (621x353, 24K)

Crackdown?

They know they can get away with it because Nintendo fans right are have some sort of mental illness that impairs their ability to not get scammed.

>1:1 the same overworld
I guarantee it will be completely re-worked

Like more koroks because that was the BEST part of BotW

minutesuntilvcriedoverbotw.png

All fucking Yakuza games

All consolefags seem to have this mental illness seeing as they're okay with paying to play online.

I'm thinking more like wow cataclysm

As a sort of neutral onlooker it is so interesting to see how hard sony and microsoft fans are still trying to cope with the fact that nintendo not only won another console generation, but also released the greatest game of all time (Botw).

Probably not BOTW 2

>They know they can get away with it
Oh nooo are we gonna get another GOAT game on the same system? Someone please tell me that's not true. Anything but a great game!

Didn't Farcry 5 use the same map as 4?

You're thinking of Primal.

blood dragon too I guess

you are by no means a neutral onlooker if you think BotW is the greatest game of all time

destiny 2 did something similar.

they took whole maps, weapons, armor, game modes...destiny 2 basically broke destiny then sold it back to people as expansions

>I wish this place had ID
Like I needed other proves that you're a total faggot

Final fantasy x-2 and 13-2

Not BOTW 2

>and they said they had so many DLC ideas they decided to save them as non-DLC features to add into a new game.

I really hope that one of them is to let me spend more time with my girl.

Attached: Mipha.jpg (849x1200, 190K)