Why don't you love Penelo?

Why don't you love Penelo?

Attached: bow chika wow wow.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

She's fat and ugly.

Um... excuse me?

Attached: Intercession.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

did nothing in the story except compete with prime boipucci
Revenant Wings Penelo is nicer and more relevant

Fucked up looking eyes.

Balthier is too old to be the protagonist. Please make the protagonist a young man that has fuck all to do with the story.

Larsa, one of the most crucial characters to the plot, has no reason to befriend or join the party without Penelo.

They look perfectly sexy.

Attached: Resplendence.webm (960x540, 2.55M)

I think you mean Basch. And don't worry, they completely left him out of the most recent boxart despite once being the main character and the catalyst for a lot of XII's plot.

Attached: Switch port.jpg (940x1321, 457K)

She looks like a stuck up cunt.

I actually would have very much liked SKY PIRATE shenanigans with young Balthier and Fran

Just got this on Switch, why do Penelo and Vaan have fucking flesh eyes

Penelo is for Fran

Because Fran loves her too much already.

Attached: sample_5755953b7090b60554afc08d84ba6f85.jpg (850x656, 585K)

is this really her? we finally found it?
the first asian-designed manface?

All that fancy animation and it does less damage than auto attacking. Then it wastes all your MP so you cant even cast magic.

Unless you're able to chain and get the 10+ chain combo bonus it's completely waste of time,

the esper & limit break system in 12 is so wack

Balthier was the only interesting character in the FF12 party.

They gave Quickenings and Espers their own points system in IZJS making them more useful.

They fixed it in subsequent versions. Quickenings and summonings have their own resource.

t. brainlet

No idea what you mean. Did Switch mess with their eyes?

Attached: Evanescence.webm (960x540, 2.85M)

What is with Yea Forums and women who act like pouty stuck up cunts?

Thanks I just got fired asshole this is a work safe board you cunt

that is work safe though

you're welcome

her haircut is fucking stupid and she looks like she has the Down syndrome

I didn't really care about any of the characters or the plot in this game.
The most interesting one was Fran and that was just because she was pure fanservice.

All the games after 10 look stupid and I refuse to play them. 10 was pretty dumb too. However Penelo is obviously the best girl from 12, possibly even from all the post 10 games I refuse to play.

She doesn't act anything like that, though. She's super kind and understanding of Vaan's grandiose delusions. She's the perfect partner. 100% supportive of her man's desires.

Attached: The Zodiac Age.jpg (1000x1491, 999K)

FF13 faces are so ugly and have no personality

>moving like an anime girl
>but with a completely dead and expresionless face
This is like when 3DPD tries it.

FF12 and the first four .hack games were great for fappan to your party members.

Never liked the faces in 12, they just look weird. Couldn't get past it... Didn't help the gameplay and story really failed to grab me too.

Got the Viera out of it at least

Attached: 1267085304950.jpg (394x560, 78K)

looks like an asian manface desu

what a complete fucking drag...

I loved XII but hated Vaan and Penelo. Their whole stories felt forced and irrelevant to the overall politically driven plot.

"I wanna be a sky pirate!"

fuck off

weren't Viera in tactics too? I suppose the art wasn't developed much until XII came out though. True.

What's wrong playing as Vann? I thought it was interesting to have a minor character be the main character.

Attached: Penelo behind.jpg (804x394, 131K)

Annoying, and too much focus given to a character the plot wasn't really about.

She's not Fran.

Attached: 57154201_p0_Bunnygirl_Fran.png (1280x2757, 1.71M)

>I thought it was interesting to have a minor character be the main character.

It's interesting, it's just shit to actually play.

I don't really get the hate for Vaan. Sure it would most likely be more interesting with any of the other guys as MC, but Vaan is nowhere as annoying as people make him out to be and his parts with Ashe are quite alright.

He's not the main characterr, he's a self insert for the player but also acts as a mirror to Ashe in showing her that her stupid thirst for vengeance is pointless and that she needs to realize what's truly important.
They botgh lost someone important in the war yet they reacted completely differently; Vaan keeps on dreaming about traveling the world as a free sky pirate but Ashe only dreams about vengeance not caring who or what gets hur or damaged in teh process as long as the empire responsible from her husband's death pays for it. She's a stuck up princess bitch that received aslap in the face after seeing in vaan that vengeance is not a goal to pursue and that she should think a lot more about her kingdom instead of herself

but I do

Attached: ffta05_1.jpg (732x414, 92K)

lmao

matsuno rolling in his grave

Apparently there was a nude mod for her on the nexus for a day then the author removed it

No one has a mirror for it and no one has made a mod for her since. Very sad

It's been so long since I used this shit I had to get it from fucking KYM.

Attached: Promotion.jpg (320x375, 17K)

PROMOTIONS

That sucks. Though if it was just her, probably not worth it. Now, one that makes her, Fran, and Ashe nude? That'd be dandy.

Only interesting thing about her is her back

Attached: Penelo walk.jpg (720x1280, 208K)

Attached: Penelo big butt.jpg (1024x1671, 343K)

Zero character

Ugly arm tatts.

Attached: 4123436554.gif (208x260, 864K)

My artbook bundle preorder came with the ashe cover instead

That's her shirt you retard

for me its ashe

What the hell is fran's accent?

Attached: 1364286000144.jpg (497x800, 81K)

sexy

australian?

serbian?

Penelo is cute and deserves the D.
Playing through this for the first time and thought you should know. Abandoning thread so no spoilerino

>that fucking copy and paste anime "HUMPH!" gesture

Attached: 1313613920045.png (400x400, 8K)

I swear it was something weird like Icelandic.

>every final fantasy ever made
>limit is thecharacter's main art brought to a new level giving a fancy animation for a sophisticated attack
>limits are getting better and better, characters start by flaying wildly and end up using a signature move that defines them
>ff12
>LOL ALSO HE DESTROYS THE UNIVERSE, AND THEN HE SUMMONS A BLACK HOLE AND HE CAN DO IT AGAIN
ff12 quickenings were retarded

Yes. The localizers based her on Björk, IIRC.

any other game with the same feel? ffxii had an amazing art style and worldbuilding

FFT ofc

>worldbuilding
>amazing

t. lorelet
Did you not take the time to talk to random NPCs? Read the bestiary? Did you even read the description for Hunts?

haha! you have gumby legs!

>reading lore in shitty offline mmo

Down Syndrome.

i mean beyond ff games

>le snarky greentexts lmao
You are like some 60+ year old land whale who is just salty. Shut the fuck up.

penelo physically seems to be in that odd stage where she's not quite a girl but also not quite a woman. like she's in the middle of puberty and on her way to become a bombshell

seething

Ha ha ha rekt

I want to get up that arse like a rat up a drainpipe.

Poor taste tbqhf

I used her on my team with Vaan and Ashe in my only playthrough of the game. I have no fucking idea why though.

Which is weird because FF12 is like the least anime of all modern FFs. Especially when you consider it's squished between 10/10-2 and 13.

Attached: FF12_basch.jpg (312x283, 25K)

>10-2
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?

Jote is the superior sister.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)