So explain to me how no one ever complained about Quiet's breasts but now that Tifa has tits about the same size...

So explain to me how no one ever complained about Quiet's breasts but now that Tifa has tits about the same size (probably bigger) its suddenly a problem? Does the FF fanbase just want Tifa to be a bimbo?

Attached: quiet.jpg (600x900, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeDkUcl3WS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because it was a completely new character that didnt get breast reduction

>if your breasts are bigger than a certain size that I decide then you're nothing but a brainless bimbo!
Why do you hate women?

Pedos are pushing to have more sex in kids games.

Metal Gear wasn't a children's game.

Tifa's were bigger.

Attached: 1531288165920.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

Squeenix is pozzed, that's why

Attached: joosstripes.jpg (640x800, 85K)

>no one ever complained about Quiet’s breasts
They did, but they were ashamed of their words and deeds

Because Kojima gives literally no fucks.

its not my fault that unusually oversized tits are the hallmark of the bimbo fetish

>So explain to me how no one ever complained about Quiet's breasts
Why would they? what kind of braindead nigger monkey analogy is this? Quiet's breasts were made that way, they weren't reduced or downsized or anything. Despite that SJW's screeched about her breasts for fucking years on end.

They are? First I've heard of this.

They screeched because of the fact they're not completely covered up. For people who want to be free of everything they love imposing limitations and restrictions.

Relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=XeDkUcl3WS8

How comes she's ethical but Tifa is not?
Should they have come up with some bullshit story about her big boobs to make game journalists ashamed of their words and deeds?

Quiet was a completely new character and her tits actually were inflated in comparison to her actress.

Attached: tifa.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

It's a remake, not a remaster. That means they have the right to upgrade visuals and make characters more appealing, which they seem to have done in this case.

Not canon

>breasts are so unappealing
Then play Dream Daddy, homo.

>smaller tits
>more appealing
get a load of this homo

>unironic boob-shaming

you're on the wrong side of history, user

>shaming me for not liking your bimbo fetish
that would put us on the same side of history?

Peopel aren't really mad about Tifas tits as the reason it happened, Square Enix has an Ethics dept.

people were complaining about Quiet's retarded design all the time

>Kojima's explanation only made it more retarded

They were not complaining about quiet's tits but ALL of her instead, it was just as awful and I wish people would stop leave my video games alone and my big titty woman

>liking boobs is a fetish

Holy fuck you're definitely one of 'them'. Don't @ me ever again.

Attached: 1555795477525.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

Attached: girl fetish.jpg (845x777, 538K)

I hope we can own the libs by making them ashamed of their words and deeds

if liking new Tifa's figure makes me one of them then that is something I can live with. You however will need to find a different bimbo to jerk it to. Best of luck with that. If you need help just set up your van outside the nearest plastic surgery center. They should have what you are looking for.

Censorship is the problem you retarded double nigger intellectually dishonest baiting faggot.

Because quiet had big ones compared to model they scanned

Attached: shy_zoom1.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

>bimbo
why do you keep using this word, tranny?
you'll never get accepted as a real woman by shaming biological woman.