Is this the most overrated game of all time?

Is this the most overrated game of all time?

Attached: shenmue-disc-1.jpg (640x546, 59K)

no, that isn't the witcher 3

What was his master's name?

basedkiro

not for its time idk about now though

it's not even that popular

no. FF7 is

It was a landmark title, it looked amazing for its time.
Shame about the in house english voice acting in fucking japan

Wait, that isn't KOTOR!

dumb zoomer

It aged poorly, that's all. It was incredible when I first played it. The graphics, the presentation, the pacing, the fighting, the gacha machines, the portable mixtape player.

QTEs were a new thing for me and made cutscenes tense, because you could fuck up and die. I remember breaking into some guy's appartement and getting stabbed because I failed the prompt.

New games simply do the mechanics better. I'm not saying they're better games, just more refined.

It also came out at the wrong time, GTA 3 mightve looked worse, but it had so much more value as a game than shenmue

Not really

Hell no user it was widely hated on release. Its a cult game.

I like it but I do not recommend it to anyone. Its a walking simulator/adventure game. People couldn't handle that in 2000 they sure as FUCK can't handle it now.

Attached: shenmue-i-ii-review-ps4-review-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Fallout 4 or skyrim

atleast shenmue is playable somewhat i havent seen a single bethshit game that worked as intended

No, because no-one fucking bought it.

Botw exists

it was historically impactful given the budget and technical scope of the time, but otherwise it's unmemorable

You need to be 18 to post here. Nobody thinks that Fallout 4 is great. Most people even call it the weakest of them all.

The holy trinity of overrated games
>The Witcher 3
>Skyrim
>Breathe of the Wild

Considering it has an incredibly small fanbase, no.

It was easy to over rate Dreamcast games at the time.
They looked better graphically than other consoles on the market, and nobody else owned one to counter-act my opinion.

Lurk moar faggot, and I guarantee you'll see those cockroaches come out the woodwork.

Name any Rockstar game.

No it's a cult classic that got mixed reviews and continues to get a mixed reception from newer players. You only think it's overrated because the only people who mention it are it's fans.

There are dozen Nintendo games that are worse imho
but maybe Im just the wrong audience