Tfw I can't play games anymore since I run Fedora on home

>tfw I can't play games anymore since I run Fedora on home

Attached: 681415B8-C385-443D-857F-D9C5FF52FC6A.jpg (1444x1125, 951K)

Goddamn Anno is one hideous bastard.

passthrough?

It would make sense that an ugly person could write a story touching on the themes of poor human communication, people don't wanna talk to ugly dudes

adding on to your post, did you see how big is ears were? he looked like dumbo

Step one:install wine
Step two: create a folder in your home called .wine-dxvk
Step three: in a terminal emulator run "WINEPREFIX=~/.wine-dxvk winecfg
Step four :download and extract the latest dxvk
Step five: in a terminal cd into the directory you extracted dxvk into
Step six in that same terminal run "WINEPREFIX=~/.wine-dxvk ./setup-dxvk.sh install"
Step seven install your games

steam isnt foss

Excuse me where did I mention steam?

games aren't foss, have you tried PCI PASSTHROUGH. windows 10 vm exclusively for playing games is great.

PCI passthrough is dumb and you might as well dual boot at that point especially given without some sort or switch or second mouse/keyboard it renders the host system unusable

And here's a reason why devs rarely attempt on doing linux ports. And most who do, do it for themselves for convenience, not expecting them to sell at all.

I use Fedora unironically and I don't have an issue with playing any games. Just, my home folder is only 30gb and my root is 60gb.

Attached: BrokenShimmeringIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif (500x338, 3.14M)

and why would you do that?

Get a bigger drive

It's 512gb but I mainly allocate the majority of the space to Windows. I tried to extend the home folder but LVM is giving me trouble.

If you don't need windows why keep windows?

just go buy a PS4 lol

This.

Attached: brain.jpg (400x565, 126K)

>Playing shooters with a controller

>Playing shooters

>with a controller

Attached: 1549382347109.jpg (1826x1795, 130K)

Hideki Anno is the peak of soiboy

no one fucking cares freetard

>Not playing shooters
>Putting up with sony not using gyro aiming despite the dual shock 4 supporting it

Aimbot

>Being a cheating cunt

What else is he supposed to play? It's not like PS4 has 4X or grand strategy games, user.

>without some sort or switch
You mean like the evdev switch that's built into qemu?
You're clueless. Stop posting.

>Evdev switch
And how do I use that? The guide I followed never explained any such thing

>what is wine
>what is GPU passthrough
>what is emulation
>what are Linux native games like OpenTTD

Just the top of my head there are already 4 ways to play games.
You have no excuse.

>running games when you could be running tcpdump and vim

>using Linux
>not running some weird in home server farm
que?

Evdev passthrough, google it. Input is absolutely not an issue.

How the fuck would I ever think to hit both Ctrl keys at the same time? Really wish the guide had mentioned this at all

This actually makes me want to get another1070 just so I can have one for Linux and one for windows

He needs to fucking shave, that's it.

Your guide was bad or at least incomplete and you should've done more research.

Passthrough is not without flaws at all, but if you end up finding dual booting more convenient like the original post I replied to said, it means your setup is poorly thought out. Convenience is for most people the #1 reason to do passthrough over dual booting.

No it's cause I would boot into it then think "well this is great but I want to watch YouTube on my second screen while I play" and I couldn't cause I couldn't swap back mind you this was near the start of 2018

How much money has this Bastard made off of Eva merch alone? He should be rich as shit considering its plastered all over Japan

Attached: 668.png (562x869, 159K)

PCI passthrough is not dumb it stops me from having to reboot my system if I want to play games, I can just do it in a container.
Also whilst I can just use qemu switch for my kb/m I just have a cheap second keyboard and mouse I use when needed.

Just use Windows 10 for fuck sake, a PS4 also spies on you & charges a fee to play online

He doesn't own it, Gainax does