youtube.com/watch?v=3jbZq7M4xPQ
strawpoll.me/17882634
strawpoll.me/17841782
strawpoll.me/18159756
strawpoll.me/18162030
strawpoll.me/18155426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it harden than the original?

Better than veterans complaining it's too easy.
Is this your first casual filter?

How long did he take?

Fucking kek that trophy. Based Beenox

Attached: ghostpepe.gif (500x446, 70K)

For info, it took him 1 hour+ on this race alone, the trophy popping up was just the cherry on top of the shitcake

>October GP: Bad guys
N. Brio, Koala Kong, Nina, Evil Twins
>TTR
Pasadena Possum, Von Clutch, Willie Wumpacheeks
>Party
Rilla Roo, Visicount, Yaya Panda, Obj_motherfucker

>Over a week until I can use Megumi
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

guess i'll dump in this thread

all the characters being added in the first grand prix have been revealed, since you can't hide one of the nitro squad if the rest are getting in. the rest of the grand prix have hidden characters

the second grand prix has baby cortex and baby n. tropy as hidden characters.

the third grand prix has spyro, hunter, and bianca with elora and moneybags as secret characters. the track will follow hyper spaceway's design of using teleporters so that multiple spyro levels can be present.

the 4th grand prix is based on twinsanity, which will have nina, victor, and moritz with madame amberly and rusty walrus as hidden. the track is based off of the 10th dimension

the 5th grand prix has n. brio, koala kong, and komodo moe with the warthog and rilla roo as secret characters. the track is based off of the great wall of china levels from warped.

the last grand prix is the cttr themed one, which will have pasadena, von clutch, and willie as characters. the track is based off of the entire amusement park.

I want to believe, but I don't believe.

>No Yaya

Disappointing but understandable

>muh rilla roo
FUCK OFF ALREADY

Based if true

Ah yummy, fresh meat, for my butt.

medium is harder
hard is really extreme
also you have option to play original

>Just now learned that if you boost out of sacred fire you cancel it when leaving it alone makes it infinite if you don't crash
I feel like I discovered the secret to being elite. Won't help me with platinum relics though

Attached: wnvc5DS.png (1324x992, 464K)

tbqh the Pinstripe race is pretty rough.
I found Nitrous way easier.

Difficulty order is basically this from easiest to hardest.

Easy
Classic
Medium
Hard

Can you unlock the characters after their grand prix or am i fucked if i missed it?

>Note: USF speed is the same for all characters. Slow characters will go at the same speed on USF as Fast characters, and Accel and Medium characters.
Yo what the fuck, does this apply to the new game as well? Seems like there's no actual reason to play Speeds on tracks that you can maintain USF on?

everything that you can earn through challenges will be added to the shop later.

As I understand it, competent boosting and sacred fire usage more or less makes even shitty speedlet characters viable. I kind of like that personally but it does mean that speed mains get cucked, now you know how I feel playing F-Zero X as a Fire Stingray loyalist

Why doesn't he just wear the glasses he's legally required to wear due to his eyesight being that bad?

Beenox fucking knocked it out of the park with this.

Anyone else think they need more items in boxes?

Characters with tighter turning radii will have a better time navigating maps with USF with tight corners, however Air Braking means tight corners can also be taken by speed characters with poor turning given enough skill.

Personally practicing Cortex Castle myself, getting stuck on this bend still trying to find the perfect angle to attack it.

Attached: castt.webm (1067x600, 2.42M)

And when Activision isn't fucking up their own shit, they're actually not all that bad.

Too bad they'll continue to fuck up their own shit though.

>mariokrap fags

jesus christ

Definitely didn't foresee them going the just fucking add it all in route and giving us new tracks too. Would have been happy with a simple remaster with online and that'd be it.

DSP thinks he looks ripped and buff. Glasses=nerd.

Hummm, I guess I need to grind coins for the wheels, those trails are sweet.

Fake, you forgot to mention the Gex Grand Prix which has Gex, Alfred, Rez and secret character unlocks are Rezling and a taxidermy bear from Mystery TV. The track is based entirely on Scream TV

>the track is based off of the great wall of china levels from warped

Attached: fireworks.gif (300x170, 427K)

Anybody else keep winning online and there's no challenge? Every now and then I may one guy that can keep up with me.

no, to much fight with RNG

I've played most crash games when younger and I barely recognize most of the characters

And you forgot to mention the Ape Escape grand prix and the Ico/SOTC/Last Guardian secret characters.

Also the bloodborne Yharnam level with Dark Souls Wheel Skeletons.

no, we need less and an online room where we can edit the items provided

In other words, you didn't play Nitro Kart.
Cause that's where these characters are from.

>5 characters monthly
>base roster will be doubled
Unbelievable. And the point of a kart racer is tracks, I don't give a fuck about stupid characters, I only use one. A DLC should add more tracks than characters imo

who else /normie/ here?

>missed item I want on the store
>Probably have to wait like a month before it pops up again

;___;

it's literally the original games + one game (which are not available right away)

They can't sell tracks as DLC, it'll fragment the player base.

But they can sell character skins ;)

arent they adding a new track with every gp? not saying it's enough, but still

Maybe stop being shit? If you're good enough then no one can touch you.

Good thing they aren't selling them then :)

How is the story mode is it like the orifinal? And should I wait for the pc version?

So where MK8D is for casuals, CTRNF is for adults who want their shit kicked in?

just buy the cheap stuff, they get replaced with new items

*whistles at u from 1st place*

Attached: small norm.png (408x390, 345K)

Good thing they added in 13 tracks from the successor and are adding 3 (and more)

Adventure mode is a like-for-like recreation of the original CTR. Unsure if the content present from the PS2 CTRs takes place in it though from where I'm at in it.

the original story mode is there + a new story mode (which is not that different tbqh)

Wait maybe I got fed wrong info here. Is this just for USF or what?

go back to your smash threads

I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one who thinks this way. In normal difficulty the AI racers are noticeably more aggressive than in the original. I mean, I'm glad they added some challenge, but saying NF is not more difficult than the original is just lying to yourself.

Okay thanks guys. I'll probably wait for it to come to pc though.

how does that contradict what i said? i just want a room for skill alone, no rng

You actually have to use driftboosting now.
I swear in the original as a shitkid I never did that once and managed to defeat Oxide through RNG item luck.

That's for USF in the original game, yes.

Hard mode is for sure. Otherwise, it's not really. I 100%'d the adventure mode on medium in a few short hours.

Which characters have you seen a lot of online? I've seen A LOT of Crunch, and also quite a lot of Nash.

POST MORE BANDICUTIES

HOW DID HE TELEPORT

Attached: 1559476788196.png (498x402, 260K)

>No item now honks horn
CHEEEEEEEN

penta, coco, crash, and roo are the most popular for my games of the 4 classes.

almost everyone I've seen either uses coco or oxide

HE'S GOT ARTIFICIAL SPEEDBOOST

And he forgot that
>Banjo
>Mario
>Ratchet and Clank (separate)
are characters for console exclusives with their own stage.

>twinsanity
No thank you.

Attached: 1481960772071.webm (1360x768, 1.18M)

Holy fuck I'd lose my shit over Gex.

You most definitely have to. OG ctr can be beaten without drift boosting. NF cannot.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0

Attached: 11552a88e7d0ee62b06e2d8f08d077243b999c37_full.jpg (184x184, 13K)

Attached: dbb378u-4cee0f44-41dd-4e62-9dfe-b5f6e8e8bfce.png (679x777, 68K)

Is it worth getting for the switch?

> dingo
> penta
> crash
> potoroo
at least without the weird skins, cuz im the fucking blind

How long does it take to complete a grand prix to get everything?

Tienanmen Square yada-yada-yada.

>start race online
>in first for the first half lap
>warp ball
>missle
>missle
>aku mask
>spend the rest of the race in item hell

Am I retarded? Was the warp ball not in the original game? It's fucking garbage. Not blue shell level garbage, but garbage none the less.

I kept hearing how hard Pinstripe was but I must have gotten lucky my first try or something. I had a way harder time with Papu.

my bad

Attached: 1497056148784.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)

Yeah, it's good on switch. Loading times are slightly longer but they're trash on every system so it's not a huge downgrade. Looks nice docked and plays well handheld.

Do I need PS+ or Xbox Live for Grand Prix?

Attached: 1558687199925.png (652x600, 293K)

Nitro Kart characters are shit
They dont deserve to be in based CTR remake

The load times for each race is like 40-45 seconds. If you can tolerate that every time, then sure go for it. Outside of that it plays and looks fine.

challenges will be able to be completed offline but you won't get as many points offline.

Around 100 races on-line

Nah. The amount right now seems perfectly fine. I really wouldn't tweak anything in the game, except maybe the map geometry in Sewer Speedway and the rubberbanding on hard mode.

Load times are pretty hideous, handheld looks like ass, but otherwise it's pretty good for a portable good time.

I found the regular stages way harder than the bosses. The bosses can't do shit as soon as you're ahead of them, so the entire race is decided in the first 5 seconds. Cut in front of them ASAP and then it's just a normal time trial. Oxide went down first try just by doing that.

Oh that's not to bad, are they long lasting too? Or is it 2 weeks?

So I need points for progression or just completing challenges?

That's a yes in my books.

Coco is the best

>the warthog

Baby T at least is a named character

That's just kinda dumb

Attached: 1561260142680m.jpg (1024x576, 26K)

The item distribution in CTR:NF is a bit wonky. In the original if you were first the only items available to you were TNT, Beakers, 1x Bowling Ball and Shield (which was supposed to be rare but somewhat common). Being second opened up the item pool a bit more to include 1x Rocket, 3x Bowling Ball, and potentially a mask but again very rare. You actually had to be in 6th/7th/8th to get the Clock whereas I think the warp sphere was anywhere from 4th downwards. Meanwhile in NF I've gotten masks in first place and warp spheres/clocks in second. Shits a tad bit fucked if you ask me.

stream chat got him to exit the game and read the trophy name

When does the Grand Prix thing start?

>no obj_motherfucker

You can get all the stuff after the gp is over, the purpose of the gp is only getting them earlier

July 3rd

EVERYTHING WENT WRONG ON YOUTUBE

Yeah but Crash wanted to fuck it.

you get points from completing challenges. the challenges are repeatable but easy ones earn less coins.

>in a lobby with a penta, playing big norm
>beat it first place in under 1 second
>the next 3 matches just completely whoop this stupid bird
>he quits out of shame

You can unlook everything by playing the standard offline modes over and over again, it's just faster is you play online stuff (which is only encouraged so the game has a rich online mode). Even the grand pix items will be added to the pit stop.

The warp ball was in the original, but AI couldn't get that nor the clock from boxes, IIRC. A shield or a mask will protect you though.

It's going to be great when this finally comes to PC, to have all the characters and functional online day one.

Anybody else keep DNFing players on longer tracks? I feel bad do they get rewarded coins still?

Can't wait for the TIHYDP.
THE STREAM CHAT CANT HELP YOU NOW PHIL

Attached: bald.jpg (681x1018, 107K)

Does anyone else here not really mind if they don't win online? There are a lot of great players out there, I'm happy if I get 3rd desu

>it's just faster is
if

youtu.be/94ScsJFjWDQ
47:50 for those interested

Yes they do.

is the online mode fucked again ?
i cant find any people

Are those still a thing? Give the man a break, he's literally going to kill himself eventually.

Yes, they still get coins.
>t. gets DNF'd occasionally

Happened to me yesterday, restarting solved it

It's fine on PS4.

>The first few seconds
Well that's why game devs are afraid of adding any sort of challenge anymore, you fucking casual.

If you are playing on Xbox, nobody else has the game. sorry

Yes, 75% of the track rate. Same as coming 4th. So if you're quite far ahead and you don't mind waiting you could wait for them to catch up, I usually do.
I'll only play online until the coin rate drops from 10x to 2x. Don't care too much about winning myself either but I've certainly come across too many lopsided games where either I or another player gets ahead of everyone if I play competitively or if I stay with the pack it can be dull if I don't cause some carnage.

>have obtained all platinum relics and beaten oxide on all time trials in ctr
>lose 10 times in a row on trophy race in crash cove on hard
>switch to classic

Yes, but not as much. Just whip their asses and wait the line if you are feeling guilty, the salt is worthy

I really hope they fix the walls in Sewer Speedway. That's all I ask, the game is perfect for everything else.

Why are people okay with the A.I cheating? I personally couldnt give a fuck cause

>single player in a racing game

but its still shitty

I DNF'd the whole lobbie and got 800 coins

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Yes. Was hoping they did the same to the nsane trilogy bosses as well. Beenox know where it's at

Otherwise it wouldn't be an actual challenge.

>switch to classic
>not medium
casual cunt
you can beat classic without driftboost

>Why are people okay with the A.I cheating?
How so?

restarting didnt solve anything
the game starts and people are quitting outright or im kicked immediately

>Seems like there's no actual reason to play Speeds on tracks that you can maintain USF on?
There's not, actually. iirc the fastest time in N. Gin Labs in the original was done with NTSC Penta

A R T I F I C I A L
S P E E D
B O O S T
Was it Tiny Arena or Electron Avenue? Those two maps give 40 in Single Player/80 in Multiplayer but mp is x10 each day until you earn a certain amount of coins. You would have got 800 for winning and everyone else would have got 75% of that for that match.

It was electron Avenue

all rides were added, it's only natural progression

Yeah, that'd be why, also sorry those two maps are 80 in SP and 160 in MP and the multiplication boost is really 5x.

bugged difficulty mechanics

jesus

He's just pretending to be retarded, right? Surely no one is dumb enough to drive down the center of the straight away with the bowling bomb chain going DIRECTLY DOWN THE MIDDLE AND NOWHERE ELSE, right?

I never understood these complaints. Videogames don't mean shit to me. I don't get a sense of accomplishments from them.
If a game is too hard switch to easy, cheat or play something else. Who cares?

Attached: 6ae75dbe652508fb548004decd8d2f07b00cb010_hq.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

i assume he's self aware at this point, right?

Coco, nash, tiny.

Default Crash

DSP is either genuinely retarded or a pretty good actor

>gets mask
>never powerboosts while with it
dsp doesn't help himself

> struggling in mk1

He's been doing this for over a decade, man. He's retarded.

>trophy race in crash cove on hard
This is the ultimate pleb filter for hard.

Racing is up there right beside Fighting games as the genres with the most blatant AI cheating, I think at this point people have just resigned to it

THE DARK SOULS OF KIDDIE RACING GAMES

This.

how come im getting less coins from online now

Attached: 1547178856691.jpg (220x220, 8K)

who is playing this? nostalgic boomers? there are better games out like rage 2. fuck off manzoomers

it's because some people take videogames seriously, it's all they have

Daily cap. Too bad, gamer!

because it throttles it after a while

>47:50

Attached: 1517209160105.gif (150x160, 21K)

Yeah it might be easier now that im used to NF

>rage 2
top bait
you know CTR is harder than your shitty game? right?

I don't really get it either. Would people rather tear past the AI on the hardest difficulty without issue? Just by nature of the game with the skill ceiling as high as it is they can't give AI all the fast tech and everything, so they do their best to tailor it to your skill instead.

Todd please.

JUST FUCKING ADD MICRO TRANSACTIONS SO I CAN BUY SOME COINS ALREADY!

I think this is actually one of the best difficulty curves and settings I've seen in a long time. Easy can be completed by anybody. Medium is a challenge to recreational players (like myself,) and for the people that really want to master the game, Hard is still gonna push them.

29 time trials, 1 corrupt save, and 31 more trials later, I finally got em boys.

Attached: perseverance.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

how can you play the same level for so long and still not get the pattern at all?

no i dont play childish games or id have a switch

>be decent, but not great at the game
>there's always one or two people better than you in the lobby

Who forever 2nd/3rd here?

Attached: 1541218855169.png (457x380, 233K)

why even compare a shootie tootie game to a racing game ? makes no sense

Oops

Attached: Screenshot_20190623_020640.jpg (960x540, 91K)

NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO DO THE SHORTCUT IN BARIN RUINS LMAO I WIN EVERY TIME

I just completed easy and am now doing classic. You're right - the curve from the end of easy to classic/medium is essentially perfect.

>and for the people that really want to master the game, Hard is still gonna push them.
Outside of maybe the adjustment period I still think hard was very simple. Outside of having to restart a lot on Oxide I probably only lost 2 or 3 races in total, once past Crash Cove that is.

Then again I don't know how much harder they could have made it without it stepping from 'I got outskilled by AI' to 'this is frustrating'.

Attached: Crashâ„¢ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190623200946.jpg (3840x2160, 738K)

>getting good at a meme track

>16:50

Attached: 1533078550799.jpg (552x500, 17K)

Reporting in
But I'm usually 3rd-5th

Just a reminder of who the purest boy is

Attached: Beach Dingodile.webm (1280x720, 671K)

You missed the actual difficulty curve.
>Easy
>Classic
>Time Trial Arcade
>Medium
>N.Tropy Ghost
>Hard
>Oxide Ghost
>Online
>Online w/Desync

*raises hand*

Yup, that's me.

>playing Coco
>top speed in the game
???

Hahaha, yeeep.

>one of us
next step is unlocking his legendary skin

I really hope there's no trophies for beating/100%ing it on hard.

Surely I'm not the only one who only ever plays as 'good' ie, not 'evil' characters, right?

Attached: ns_megumi_and_ami_by_kempferzero_dd9dg6r.png (758x926, 488K)

> playing the hardest racer ive ever played
i mean, isn't he right? how difficult are other kind of kart racers?

I do. It's why I'm still upset Megumi isn't all-around.

>usually destroy people online
>unless they're able to maintain blue fire
I'm only really good, not grandmaster level. Can't keep up reserves to save my life, I just turn well and boost often.

Attached: ns_liz_and_isabella_by_kempferzero_dd9rpbu.png (782x790, 370K)

>hand hurts
>cant beat Papu Papu
How do I "get gud" besides using the D-Pad and drifting?

Attached: beach.png (128x70, 13K)

there is a trophy for beating the game on hard, but none for 101%ing on said difficulty
>tfw barely beat him in crash cove and haven't been trying ever since

You need to beat Oxide once on hard but not 100%.

DON'T

personally CTR is my first Crash game so I'm not familiar with any of the characters. Nash seems like the coolest to me design-wise, so I wouldn't be surprised if other casuals/newbies thought the same thing.

Attached: nash.jpg (223x215, 11K)

shortcuts

Do you know the shortcut?

He says "this is the hardest thing ever" whenever he's having trouble with a game.

You're absolutely right. Time's a wasting

Don't what user?

Attached: mcdonald_s_coco_by_kempferzero_dcmtftx.png (769x707, 192K)

>Shortcut
Now I feel retarded I always gloss over those thanks anons gonna go look them up

Attached: shelter_by_kempferzero-dcazbzi.png (796x720, 127K)

How do you keep reserves anyway? I see the bar, but I don't understand the mechanic at all.

Shortcut on tiger temple coming in clutch, just finished my last game of the night in first due to that.
God this game is still the greatest kart racer of all time, even 20 years later.
I'm loving it guys.

Attached: YES.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Dingondile is good in my heart

She's not even fucking playable yet and I'm already in love with her

Attached: L1560885526767.png (1400x1000, 1.02M)

>look them up
The fucking state of zoomers.

Is the d-pad really "better"? I've been enjoying stick, especially since the d-pad position is kinda ass on the switch procon

Mario Kart casual here, was hitting the skill ceiling on that but I'm getting absolutely rinsed here. Looking forward to learning how to not be a babby, so this is what I missed out on all those years ago, huh fellas?

Do you not know DS "will be bald before he understand how to jump" P? You could take his footage, put a Polygon journo over it, and no one would ever no the difference.

Are you using the shortcuts?

Nah there is already the perfect balance plus there's the upgraded 10-wumpa versions of every weapon.
The current arsenal means most of the time you'll be able to counter whatever people throw at you unless it's a clock or a warp orb but those are only given to speedlets in last place anyway

Think outside the box and find them yourself. That's what I did back in my days

I can't even maintain 4th.

I had to change to easy after dragon mines. How the flying FUCK are you supposed to get up that giant ass spiral hill without walls slowing you down and literally all NPC's just going past you full speed? Drifting is imposible because you just hit the goddamn walls and then you lose all of your speed, turn breaking loses all your speed as well.

Yes. Now blast some "eye of the tiger" and git gud
Mario Kart has been inferior for 20 years since the og CTR release. 20 YEARS LATER, STILL THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME

Everything seen here, I guess. Minus blue flame, u-turning, and hopping over slow grass.

Also most of the items counter each other in some way.

Attached: CocoSacredFire.webm (770x466, 2.95M)

>click on the DSP stream
>he actually does well on Sewer Speedway on his first try (only reason he loses is because of one misstep at the end)

All those shitty LPers on Youtube have no excuse now. If DSP can get the hang of this, anyone can.

Attached: 1557847439582.png (242x176, 109K)

> 33:28
Dark sould of karting games

Attached: 1533738493986.jpg (777x439, 99K)

What I do is two sharp turns up the spiral and powerboost out

You can do it. He's surprisingly easy on a lot of tracks that have shortcuts. He'll take them 2/3 laps usually meaning as long as you drive decently, you can always gain a lead. There are a few pretty tough tracks though.

>no achievments on the switch
Ninty you fucks, why can‘t you just call them medals and give a diamond one if you get all other medals?!

Have fun learning the ropes, man. It's awesome once you figure it out.

Honestly double dash is probably the closest mechanically a Mario Kart ever got to CTR. Original CTR was more dishonest competitively thanks to glitch cuts, but it's definitely an honest game now with all the major shit gone.

Learn how to froggy and do U boosts. Otherwise just slow down and hop like three times.

Is there a list of what 10 wumpa does for each item?

It just makes snake drifting easier imo because you can go from initiating a left drift into turning full right much faster

>tfw you're the only Coco in an entire lobby of Tiny's

Attached: 1559740333970.png (564x542, 108K)

do the edit, someone do it

FUCK PAPU'S TEMPLE HOLY SHIT
THE FUCKING SPIRAL PYRAMID IS DESIGNED TO KILL YOUR SPEED AND EVEN IF YOU HIT THE BOOST BAD WITH TURBO X3 YOU CAN'T KEEP THAT CUZ IT SENDS YOU DIRECTLY INTO A WALL
NOT THAT YOU NEED TO WORRY BECAUSE IT'S TUCKED SO FAR IN THE PYRAMID'S ASSHOLE THAT YOU'RE NOT GONNA HIT IT UNLESS YOU BRAKE ANYWAY LOL OBEY THE SPEED LIMIT GOY
AND WHY THE FUCK DO THE PLANTS HAVE SUCH RETARDED RANGE? YOU MIGHT AS WELL TURN OFF THE GAME AS SOON AS YOU GET GRABBED BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU WATCH A FUCKING MGS CUTSCENE WHILE EVERYBODY ELSE WINS HOLY FUCK

Attached: 1558769355550.gif (245x184, 703K)

stop lying, there are always 2 cocos in each lobby.

Oh no

Just wait until the trophy gals release...

Do not do an edit of this.

Man, I firmly maintained that Sonic Sonic Transformed was the GOAT kart racer, but after playing this game I realize that it doesn't come anywhere close in terms of adrenaline and pure skill. The closest that series ever got was the first game with the monkey ball stages, and they completely got rid of that track design philosophy in the next 2 games.

CTR is king. Sonic is dead. Bury it.

>everyone's just using speed characters online
great game

The first labyrinth is an asshole to complete now because the handling is extremely different from the original while the powerslides aren't. Really fucks with the fluidity of that section.

Attached: Papu.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

>tfw you're the only papu papu in an entire lobby of coco's

Attached: 1558117012341 papu papu dance.webm (720x900, 2.97M)

Quick question to soothe my butthurt head, what does it mean when you're squashed low? Is it heavy niggers just rolling over you?

Started a race and got squashed twice with no one near me despite being the lead, so I'm thinking fat wifi BRs smooshed my poor CoCo

>the track will follow hyper spaceway's design of using teleporters so that multiple spyro levels can be present.
Oh, now I will be disappointed if they don't do this.

>tfw turn-main
Speedbros don't really have so much an advantage in tighter tracks, and items are great equalisers at that.

>tfw the entire lobby is Penta Penguins

Attached: 1363043311430.png (467x396, 152K)

Papu is rarest character. Literally never seen a single one online. God speed, Papubro.

Is this the only game to have truly tested Yea Forums's skill to this extent in recent time?
CTR was always top tier, and apparently it has proven itself with this remake so far.

Attached: Chef.gif (351x414, 59K)

My nigga

>tfw you're in a lobby of 4 crash's vs 4 tiny's

Attached: 8102853675b777f065726f9a6e0556e2.jpg (310x231, 11K)

Ripper Roo isn't evil, he's just crazy

Maybe they can finally shut up about SASRT being "skill" based.

But then you remember he's also a University grad.
Truly the dichotomy of man.

They were going so fast you couldn't see them dude, you haven't achieved that yet? You really suck

You're not the only newcomer to the series. I've always been interested in CTR but my family couldn't afford consoles when I was a kid. Finally getting my childhood now that I'm a responsible adult!
Took me about 3 hours to really get the hang of it (and I'm still learning new techniques!). I rocked adventure mode and I'm about to start time trials soon!

The bar isn't for reserves, there's only the boost bar & the jump bar which are visible. Reserves are hidden
Basically if you're already at max speed boosting again due to drifting or jumping adds to your reserves instead of increasing your speed, and the reserves extend the length of the boost you're on. Think of it like reserving the boost, hence the name. Boost pads can increase your speed beyond what's normally achievable and if you have a stock of reserves when you hit one it can massively extend the faster boost time.
On top of this certain tracks have "super" boost pads (usually the big ones that boost you over jumps), if you hit one of these you enter ultra sacred fire which is a speed way above what's normally achievable, and with a stock of reserves you can make it last for entire laps.
Hitting a wall resets your reserves to zero and any time you're not adding to the reserves by boosting more they're being used up, so managing your reserves is a large part of the skill required at high level play

Unironically really makes you think

NGin edit with
- An excellent remake.
when?

Does the grass in crash cove slow you down?

>get into lobby
>everyone is a different character with normal skins

Attached: 1480605556141.png (498x309, 335K)

I think if you use the turbo boost item behind someone, you can squash them. I might be wrong tho

So do you have to buy the Princess and summer sets before anything else will show there? That's all I've ever seen there from the beginning.

I just unlocked this fatass today, and I personally think beating people with him is funny as hell. You'll be seeing a bit more Papu soon.

Yeah m8, welcome aboard

>tfw you're the only Pinstripe in the entire lobby all day

Attached: 5da7f5e6be20c3ef7ec5d873cb0af90f.jpg (256x320, 17K)

So when are they fixing the time trial data corruption glitch? I don't want to quit the game to backup every time I beat N.Tropy

Can also land on top of someone, or speed over someone clocked.

They really need to make grazing the wall not penalize your speed so fucking hard.

Would you prefer if there were no rails at all? git gud

>90% of wins online are speed racers
are they really the best? wouldn't a turn or accel racer be better to maintain boosts?

>So when are they fixing the time trial data corruption glitch?
What is this glitch exactly?

Accel and balanced are the most common for me.

How in the everloving fuck do i beat the oxide station time trial? Ive beaten n tropy on all other tracks but cant even fucking unlock him here

Attached: 1560444693317.png (615x614, 520K)

Sometimes after finishing a race against N.Tropy the game can crash and your save data is deleted

Same. Crash and Coco are everywhere.

>posting dsp on Yea Forums in 2019

FUCK OFF

I've gotten first a handful of times using only crash or cortex, perfectly balanced.

All-around is very strong now too

But speed characters pretty much destroy everyone on the CNK tracks.

>you have to do it again even though your ntropy time already beat oxides time
Aaaaargh those three laps were fucking PERFECT too

Attached: IMG_20190623_204815.jpg (4032x2850, 3.14M)

Lobbies with speed characters aren't that hard to beat if you go accel or beginner.

He knows that the masses like the "This is how you don't play" stuff so he gives them more of that.
His video game reviews are unironically good.

youtu.be/rklPNr0VXpk

Attached: DSP Robert DeNiro.png (1234x919, 790K)

Phil gets more sex than you

dark souls of kart games

That and Tiny Temple are the only tracks you have to really have to get autistic to beat or even unlock him on. You need USF both times for some reason.

And Oxide is barely faster on these.

>tfw you're the only Dingodile in a lobby filled with Polars

Attached: 1489095808663.png (187x229, 56K)

i sense a 'time' joke here somewhere

>CNK tracks
IMO they are all fucking trash compared to the og CTR tracks.

Figure the devs will improve the load times any?

this game is shit. graphics are fucking garbage, frame rate is horrible, characters are literal whos and it plays like a budget MK rip off (which is what it is and always will be)

I've only seen 1 Polar besides myself desu

Doubt it I have sex every other day.

JAMEEEEES HARDEEEN FROM WAY DOWNTOWN

>idiots on Yea Forums actually like dsp in the year 2019

Yeah this place is fucked.

Really the worst part of the game. I had multiple stages I cleared 5 to 10 seconds over Oxide and still had to do both.

When you boost and stand up on your back wheels, if you run over someone they get squished.

shit bait mate

That is so fucking stupid and I really hope they patch it.

youtu.be/mABgzpJq2lQ

Attached: Phil.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

TNT > Nitro
Potions > Longer lasting potions
Masks > Longer lasting maks
Clock > Longer lasting clock
Missile > Faster Missile
Bomb > Powerful Bomb
Bubble > Eternal Bubble
Turbo > More turbo
Warps goes after 1st > warp goes after everyone

>he can't do good times consistently
Git gud

>playing SS MP with my bro like good old times
>he doesnt get coins too

i mean it makes sense but it wouldve been nice

Attached: 0761 - 1HK6kUP.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Thunderstruck is good imo

The game so far is almost 1:1 in how it felt 20 years ago for me, except 1 thing. Were bowling bombs always so inaccurate? I could've sworn they used to go in a straight line from where you were aiming but in NF it veers off right before hitting someone for me every time.

Like the other user said, USF. After that big zero G jump, land, hit 2 of the boost pads, start a drift right, jump and adjust yourself before you hit the wall, keep jumping and trying to land on boosts. It's tricky, but you can ride that out

serious question: why does the game have such long load times and such shit framerate? it's a fucking PS1 game.

Not even correct what the fuck

>Potions > Longer lasting potions
Red Potions generate cloud on your head which resets your item. Green potions don't do this.

>Missile > Faster Missile
Faster yes but they also track better

>Bomb > Powerful Bomb
What the fuck does powerful mean? The more fruits you have, the more bombs will track your opponent. With 0 fruits, the bomb will go straight. With 10 they will steer towards opponents.

Are you using remote detonation?
Cause I feel like bombs are always kinda trash, but detonating them manually always results in some good explosions.

>it's a fucking PS1 game
wut

The bombs work as before. With more fruit they start to steer into opponents.

Yeah and it never works. Like I said I thought they were pin point accurate in the original, and to my memory they were. I can't hit shit with them in this one though, they just always roll off to the side right before hitting someone.

Does it work well with the wheel?

I think the cancerous always online shit has something to do with it, aside from poor optimization I think there's also some sort of system constantly running in the background to check if you're online and should be getting coins. My internet got kicked out while I was playing relic races earlier and it caused the game to outright freeze for a second or two.

>What the fuck does powerful mean?
bomb=boom, powerful bomb=big boom?

Because the game was clearly meant to be played digital which cuts the load times in half.

almost tempted to buy a console while they're on sale to play this.

ps4 slim or xbox one s?

one s comes with some dumb fortnite code i can flip for $100.

Hmm I'll have to test that out tomorrow. I guess that does make sense though.

They have very slight homing once you have 10 wumpa. Otherwise they go straight.

Are you playing on Switch?
Cause Switch load times are fucking abysmal.

It's annoying that there isn't local wireless on switch for this. We just do online races instead so we can both earn coins.

I guess ps4 has more people playing online.

Doesn't happen. The explosion radius is the same.

>The more fruits you have, the more bombs will track your opponent. With 0 fruits, the bomb will go straight
if your bad

Absurdly difficult? Yes. That last corner of the pyramid requires almost pixel perfect powersliding, I dunno how any character with a shit turning radius will be able to do it.

I don't have any sympathy in regards to the plants, if they're an issue for you then you have bigger problems than the pyramid.

Attached: paput.webm (853x480, 2.87M)

Do you want to play online?
Not Xbox then.

>Otherwise they go straight.
That's the weird thing they don't seem to go nearly as straight as they used to. They literally just veer off to the left or right for me right before hitting someone even if my aim is dead on. I was a fuckin pro with bowling bombs in the original and they just don't seem the same to me in this one.

Can you and your split screen friend play online together? Like in MK?

Beautiful webm.

This is art.

I need to beat Pyramid next, before they patch that jump

>it's a Sewer Speedway episode
2ez

Attached: 1560809585487.gif (250x286, 3.76M)

lol no

Which jump? The one before the finish line? It's part of the original game, even the Oxide ghost takes it.

>Patch the jump
Nigga it's a fucking shortcut
If they do then it's a shit remake

I actually got it with Tropy on my first time. Guess I got lucky.

They won't patch that jump user. Just like they won't patch the jump in Polar Pass. Both N.Tropy and Oxide use that cut.

That jump is intentional

>cowards never vote to play on cortex castle

Attached: mike ross.gif (305x280, 1.05M)

Someone explain how to consistently take the sewer speedway shortcut? it's the speed? it's the timing? it's the angle?

>It's a sewer speedway episode
>you miss the shortcut for no raisin

Attached: 1551466635373.jpg (497x732, 42K)

Usually all you had to do was jump at the very edge of the ramp with high speed to get up there but now it just works very selectively.

>Polar pass
Is there one besides the wall?

Won a game on Sewer earlier due to the guy in first fucking up the shortcut lol, better just to avoid it.

timing

Bitch please, if anything this remake proves CNK course designs were top-notch.

i never thught i would agree with DSP but this game is donkey shit. everything is artificial difficulty

20-28 seconds*
I timed it

Maybe if you're a pleb

I've done this as a speed character- you can't hold the powerslide around the corners unfortunately, but you can regrab it by hopping again about halfway through each straight on the outside, and do two boosts per corner.

Yeah, I had no problem with the original but now I've tried every possible aproximation and can only make it like 1/10 of the times.
Say that to Oxide's ghost

You can do a U turn jump over the water from the first iceburg boost if you jump from the top right corner.

Was maintaining boosters in the original too? I honestly can't remember. I'm not sure I like that going fast on all tracks requires doing this mechanic perfectly.

Yeah, how do you think I felt having to do the Oxide ghost which requires you to get it down 3 times in a row. Literally a luck of the draw ghost.

Attached: 1560787805205.png (800x700, 196K)

Who's your dream characters to have added to the game?

Yes it's almost exactly the exact same, only slight differences are certain invisible walls and bowling balls are a bit wonky

damn bugged artificial mechanics

Actually just your max speed (without any boost) and perfect timing with pressing jump. It's really easy.

It's much easier to do it, if you stick to left side after tunnel exit

The boar.

Rather than characters I want a full blown map based on the rocket stages from Crash 2 with the themes remixed.

>Oxide ghost
I haven't done that yet, I've just been mainly focusing on online after beating Oxide the first time to end adventure mode.
But if I remember correctly the ghosts in the og version were hard as shit, at least they were for me as a youngin.

>if you stick to left side after tunnel exit
Say that while Oxide's ghost is boosting past you on a left turn power slide and still nails it on a 90 degree turn.

Online races should just skip the race into by default instead of having to wait on others

Attached: Crash_Bandicoot_Crab.png (144x71, 15K)

Attached: Jak and Daxter.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

>even trying to beat the Oxide ghosts
Do you hate yourself, user? N.Tropy ghosts are fun, just do those and be a happy boy.

I thought you guys said you get decent coins online?

I got 36

Evil Crash, Emperor Velo

You gotta beat them all to get Digital Tropy

I want the heat death of the universe skin.

You make less the more you play a character

Seconding Boar

You must've already hit daily cap. Once you've got 4000 on a day, you earn jack shit. Actjewvision.

I just want a Jak X remaster, personally.

I spent about a solid hour trying to do Oxide's ghost on Sewer Speedway simply because the shortcut is painfully inconsistent. I would get it two laps then fuck the third one up, at any rate I have NO FUCKING CLUE HOW THE FUCK TO DO IT 100% OF THE TIME, IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE.

Here's the video of 3 successful laps if you want to see anything that might help. I nearly threw it too because I started freaking out at the end.
files.catbox.moe/xuce9z.mp4

did they even try with the cnk ghosts?

Rilla Roo

Tropy is just an exceptional driver. You can beat him solely by driving to perfection.
The same can be said for Oxide but only on Turbo Track (his 9 perfect U turns) and Drift Coliseum (where there are zero boost pads to abuse). On all other tracks, Oxide massively abuses the ability to extend boosts and you MUST be able to handle it or he'll smash you.

Take Dragon Mines, possibly his hardest race. You can outspeed him on the core of the track rather easily in the first half.
He does the spiral in two perfect running U turns and that's incredibly hard to match once, though he DOES fuck it up on Lap 3 and it costs him a half second.
That's not the hard part though. The hard part is straight after you've done running U turns you have to start getting reserves, while a minecart is running on your side and crosses your path, with five poles halfway in the track, into the only boost pad, into three 90 degree turns before you hit the flag.
Oxide does this the first time great, but drops it a little after the flag. The second time he'll go the entire lap up to the U turns with boost charge. It's so fucking hard.

obj_motherfucker

CTR is worst game ever created. Prove me rong

On switch? I just timed my own and it was 40 seconds.

>powerslide boosts are now muscle memory
>started making use of air braking
>consistent shortcutting
Feels so good

phil pls

I never understood Yea Forums's crush on dsp to be honest, they hate every other e-celeb for acting the exact same way but he's suddenly the special exception?

>even trying
Here's me beating him on dragon mines.
Sewer speedway is the only CTR track I've got to go, plus six of the nk ones.

Attached: IMG_20190622_230110__01.jpg (4173x1920, 2.63M)

Fuckin weird. I get about 28 seconds myself, and I have both digital and cart.

itz gud

It's about not making unlocking new shit take 3x longer than it needs to. It's an unnecessary time investment.

If unlocking shit is all the enjoyment you get from this game, then maybe it's not for you. Just playing in itself is so enjoyable, what's the problem?

>My lil sis(14) plays first time CTR(Only has played Mario Kart 8)
>Picks medium on adventure
>Refuses to pick easier difficulty
Now she is at 4th world

Yeah on Switch
I use physical copy tho

I am really of the wrong generation to play this game

I mastered the original with platinum relics before half of you were born and I cannot believe my eyes reading people spending actual real money on top of the game price to buy game items.

It seems like the Jews have finally won and this looks normal to you.

Attached: 4el4iVHj1.png (500x379, 179K)

>14 year old girl is better than lets players and journalists
Yeah, impossible to learn my ass.

Attached: 1560326969241.gif (320x180, 809K)

> they aren't slaying multiplayer in the Crunch Doomguy skin

>I cannot believe my eyes reading people spending actual real money on top of the game price to buy game items.
Except for Oxide edition, you can't do this.

>I mastered the original with platinum relics before half of you were born and I cannot believe my eyes reading people spending actual real money on top of the game price to buy game items.
Dumb boomer there are not microtransactions (((((yet))))))

You can't fool us Oxide

fart

I'm still waiting to get General Tiny

>Pick level
>Loading Screen
>Beat Level
>Loading Screen
>Pick N. Tropy
>Loading Screen
>Beat level again
>Loading screen
>Pick Oxide
>Loading Screen
>Beat level again

There's no reason to make it take this long, and the fact that you HAVE TO reload the level from the main menu for the 2nd and 3rd runs to count is just asinine. So many fucking loading screens.

based retard

Every modern game should have a Game Journalist difficulty

You retarded, bro? There are no microtransactions. Just a jew version of the game. And if you bought that, I'm afraid you are actually retarded.

Some of the platinum relics are brutal. Also, FUCK the sewer level. Those fucking barrels get me everytime I'm on a good pace.

Attached: 1560723356793.jpg (500x534, 27K)

She is quite stubborn
Normally she plays MC and Hyrule Warriors

Boomer here
I thought coins were to be bought with money
Instead you get a random amount after a race?
Ok

I haven't got the remake yet

post dem mains

Attached: D9vH0BPX4AEEfVD_v2.png (1020x780, 1.12M)

there's no microtransactions, the game just has a store that lets you buy cosmetic items with in-game currency you get for winning a race
but of course Yea Forums being the outrage culture shithole it has has to spin it into something negative right away

>warthog
Fuck, please don't be lying.

Does anyone know if the shortcut on Oxide Station has been removed in the remake? The one after the tunnel where you can boost, jump off the incline, air-strafe left down into the tail end of the course.
If that's not there anymore I guess I'll have to outrace Oxide the old-fashioned way.

Is Jak X the CTR of Jak & Daxter?

Yes it's been removed.

Yeah it's gone.
Now you have to maximise the length of the blue fire.

Guess I'll have to learn that stuff then. Never needed it in the original.

Attached: woah.png (444x440, 157K)

he only gets stronger

Sekiro outed a lot of shitters too, but CTR being on Switch gives it access to a whole new subset of shitters to out that Sekiro lacked.

DSP finished the hardest game of mankind.

Have you?

Attached: Sekiro-PC-Cover-USK.jpg (984x1401, 1.01M)

V-Vader?

>keep missing the STP on Polar Pass
I'm too fast for it

Attached: 1561190139814.png (489x531, 497K)

lol dumbass, there are no microtransactions

Fuck off retard, this is a kart racing thread

bruh

Attached: 1536064827950.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Until they get moved to the front then yes. They seem to be the two most common and you’ll have to exhaust them to get to the good shit or just wait until a day they decide to put something good up front.

It's pretty poorly placed. They could've stood to move it a bit even if it's "inaccurate".

Could someone upload their Oxide times? Guess I have to see it to actually understand what to do differently

I don't understand why people rail on (nonexistent) microtransactions while simultaneously paying an online subscription to access the ingame shop

Which map?

Just watch Oxide himself.

The good CNK tracks are up there with the best of the CTR tracks, but the rest of the CNK tracks are pretty useless considering they were copies of CTR tracks to begin with. Electron Avenue and Thunderstruck are excellent.

Basically, yes. It's a combat racing game, though. Sort of halfway between CTR and, say, Twisted Metal. It's one of my favorite racing games. Good aesthetic, good music, good physics, good mechanics. It had it all. Admittedly not as skill-based as CTR but I think it expands appropriately on the kart racing item economy by splitting pickups into offensive and defensive categories and making them separate pickups.

Also, it had a really cool battle mode.

I bet it's that same sperg that was shitposting about 30fps, he realized no one gives a shit and had to change tactics

OURGUY DSP had 1400+ viewers on stream today. Glad he's only getting stronger with time.

Because they’re shitposters and/or retarded user. This board is filled with children and man children who lack actual critical thinking skills and thus can’t articulate their opinion beyond ‘its bad because I said so!’

Great race Seph, good luck on the next one.

who the fuck are these new nobody racers?

>Took about 15 tries defeating Papu boss
>Komodo Joe defeated on first try
Fuck Papu's Pyramid and fuck the man eating plants

Attached: 1531180149089.png (800x542, 206K)

Beenox added racers and tracks from the sequel games

I've bought them both now and it just says "sold out" instead of replacing them with something else so I think that's all that's there for now. Dunno if next week it changes to another two or if that's legitimately it.

This is Oxide's grandson; he's laughing at the scrubs that don't play on hard. Is he adressing you Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=3jbZq7M4xPQ

POLLS:
FAVORITE TRACK POLL: strawpoll.me/17882634

TRACK PLAYABILITY POLL: strawpoll.me/17841782

BEST GIRL POLL: strawpoll.me/18159756

MICROTRANSFAGTION POLL: strawpoll.me/18162030

SYSTEM POLL: strawpoll.me/18155426

Attached: ratchetandclankNefarious.png (856x460, 450K)

Characters from the PS2 sequel Crash Nitro Kart. Also they’re hardly new characters, CNK came out 16 years ago.

>the difference between ntropy and oxide is 3 seconds
Is this some kind of joke?

At this point I'd like to see the track polls redone from scratch. This doesn't accurately reflect how people feel about the remade tracks.

Attached: IMG_20190623_220526.jpg (3801x2899, 3.21M)

how the fuck are you supposed to play dragon mines
that spiral part just halts all momentum because drifting on it is impossible
then theres a shortcut that circumvents it but you have to halt your momentum to enter it and you end up getting squished anyways

you use handling for this one.

Not him but even handling characters I find still lose all momentum making it up the spiral.

bounce rapidly to turn tighter

Can you still drift on the straight paths and keep getting boost?

Most of them don’t even own the games they whine about

Oxide and Tropy both do the same thing; two hard U turns in a row.

Jump to dodge the plants

Reminder Oxide is fucking disgusting and you shouldn't let him near you.

so do your opponents. problem?

Attached: flygreenmeateater.jpg (1094x860, 570K)

Just wait until you understand the cuts in the pyramid. You'll never be seen again.

who is saving coins for spyro here?

Sounds plausible and desirable.

You make enough coins to buy everything before he’s even out

They're adding a track every month, depending on how long that continues we could end up with more tracks than MK8D

>48 hours after release
>2 (two) updates already out
>he didn't beat Oxide's ghost yet
Move over, Mario Kartlets.

Attached: Chad.jpg (2798x2592, 2.33M)

Unless they suddenly ramp up the prices you get more than enough in the daily bonuses.

For the curious, someone should rip the model btw

Attached: IMG-20190623-WA0037.jpg (4160x2340, 1.08M)

>not platinum hovercraft

noob.

>everyone quits the second they see this skin
They don't realize how much of an equalizer items are, especially once the warp balls start coming in 3 at a time and some fuck slows time right on a jump.

>doing oxide ghosts now
>smashing out level after level
>no where near as toxic or annoying as the plat relics are
Yeah actually the platinum relics are harder than oxide ghosts if you ask me

im not taking any risks. im not buying anything until i get my boy.

>WOW THE GAME FUCKED ME
don't watch this guy but lmao

he'll probably be 1500 wumpa coins like all the other pitstop characters.

no they aren't you faggot. Oxide ghosts are pure skill, relic races is playing memory and driving like a grandma. Point being, digital N. Tropy, Hovercraft AND platinum paint job on it would be the most terrifying thing to flex with in online. what does platinum on hovercraft look like anyway?

I mean the worst thing they can do is make him a 7.5k special like the summer special, but that's multiple costumes and shit.

>everyone quits
Do they really? That's hilarious.

Like I agree with you but also I'm doing the Oxide ghosts for CTR maps so easily I'm falling asleep.

Attached: Crashâ„¢ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190623130352.jpg (3840x2160, 830K)

Uhm, Yikes?

Attached: its over.png (327x338, 173K)

It's happened to me a bunch, and I think it's only going to get worse as people realize the difficulty of time trials. I've actually gone into multi as a different character and switched to N.Tropy with the digital skin in the lobby and people quit except a Crash on retro kart.

So is anyone legit surprised how competent this and NSane Trilogy ended up?

NSane Trilogy had a few issues I'm willing to put partial blame on Activision for because polish was good in some places and ehh in others, but this seems to have managed to come out fantastically.

literal memory from CTR maybe? Is that the platinum paint btw? I mean, the CNK tracks got no relic races as they aren't in adventure. I'm kinda disapoint they weren't segwayed in the story.

who else /godly at boosting but horrible at map knowledge/ here
1st lap i always leave everyone in the dust but then i keep ramming into walls and falling off cliffs and choking hard

There is actually "underwear"

Attached: IMG-20190623-WA0040.jpg (4160x2340, 867K)

Same with Spyro trilogy.
There's things that could be better, or rather kept the same when comparing to memory that kinda mess it up a bit.

But overall they're pretty fucking great.

Yes I have played a lot of the original. All Oxide ghosts there too, all beaten with Crash. Yeah it's the platinum colour.

Are the N.Tropy and Oxide ghost times in Time Trial the same as they were on PS1?

>Want to play the game but too afraid now after hearing about people getting their save file corrupted because the game crashed
Fuck this. Should I just wait for the next patch? I really don't want to lose all my platinum relics.

>adults
We play Smurfs Kart Racing.

cool, it better have nice lighting effects though…

If you're on PS4 you could always USB backup your save. If on Switch then backup online?

You could go to app settings and backup saves to the cloud or USB drives just incase like once a day

>not Muppet Racemania

Yep, that's me, I consider being the one guy to not get DNFed to be my standard of victory.

tfw buying a ps4 makes more sense for online community but xbone is cheaper and i already have a controller.

why isn't this shit out on pc holy hell.

Restoring a backup doesn't help for whatever reason, it restores your adventure mode but you still lose everything else including adventure mode unlocks.

That too. But the smurfette tho.

I don't believe so. Will need to double check.

CTR challenges seem easier than trophy matches or maybe I got better

>Muppet Racemania
Jesus the OST in that is so tight.

I'm still salty how CNK tracks aren't in storymode.

?

He never said that. At least not at the time you mentioned.

lmao

2019, I am forgotten

>tfw too weak and cannot safely wield the power of the ultimate sacred fire
maybe some day I will be worthy of the flame

Who the fuck though platforming stages in a racer was ok?

Still fun though

Who the fuck is Moritz?

>tfw I can do the drift part at the beginning perfectly in the original game using an acceleration character but not in the remake

I want another campaign once they've done all Grands Prix where you have to race/ do CTR challenges/relic races/bosses on the CNK and Grands Prix tracks

Neat.

Attached: 7D6A0C1D-D607-425C-AD0F-425B31CF20DF.jpg (329x247, 23K)

twinsanity, the birb that's Always talking about food. Victor is the one stretching his hand out on their art and acts very badass in the game :^)

Did everyone forget the Minecraft Steve grand prix?

I hoped Oxide would invite us to a inteprlanetary tournament after beating him the first time, to truly claim the title the fastest of the universe. alas, it wasn't meant to be.

Attached: crashbandicootislandspointnemo.png (1494x1714, 1.93M)

Nitro Fueled has really unforgiving environment collision. Most of the geometry in the CTR tracks extends beyond the visible parts so you can't make those sharp hug-the-wall drifts anymore.

It's a shame the world is no fun now. Would definitely like to see Oxide declare a race war to find the biggest racist.

is it really that bad?

i thought both consoles still had heaps of players.

is obj_motherfucker playable?

>literally three games on my dashboard are spyro reignited, crash nitro fueled and mk11

it's my childhood bros, but now in pretty graphics

The islands look more like new zealand was blown the fuck up.

This is one of those games that really needs crossplay for an alive online.

PS4 will always be the bigger population followed by PC, then Nintendo until next gen comes.

They could make CNK story DLC. All tracks characters are there. Just add few cutscenes and hubs.

Point Nemo is the furthest from all civilisation and no ships go there. it makes perfect sense lore wise, but yeah, the location isn't 100%

So they absolutely are not. Dingo Canyon requires 3 absolutely perfect laps as Crash to beat Oxide on the original. Dingo Canyon in the remake is a cakewalk.

Are you using brake turns to get around the pyramid corners quickly?

just add one hub, honestly they should have done that already, there's like tons of stages

tempted to go and watch a bunch of streams but i wanna wait for the pc version before i see all rhe tracks and stuff, i am excited. is there an online leaderboard for time trials? how about rankings? i never liked the stupid mario kart items, i always just played time trial to beat my record/oxide

tfw no coins because second place DNF and an autist lapping everyone

going to be a pretty long wait if n.sane trilogy is anything to go off.

You still get coins.

On switch, not seeing any new coins for placement reward

Attached: pls.jpg (484x340, 24K)

>tfw you can't abuse half-pipe jumps in Sewer Speedway anymore due to spotty physics

Attached: 1484688999962.jpg (245x316, 22K)

It doesn't show you them after the race, but they're definitely added when you back out and check at the shop.

no

I just did some checking of my own, and yeah the times don't look to be the same. Oxide has gotten three seconds faster on Crash Cove in Nitro Fueled.

why the fuck would sonic drive a car

>tfw you have to, three times, to stand a chance against Oxide
>tfw it's the last map left to bet him on

>Wipe a lobby
>One guy stays behind
>Continue crushing him
>He sticks around for multiple races
>Wait up on the last go around and give the guy a win
>He leaves
Goodnight Capone. Thanks for being a good sport

Yes.

To make it fair

NO, I DON'T WANT TO YIFF!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this is why I am against w/l or k/d ratios, it punishes chill behavior like this.

Do it for Ami.
Just imagine her grabbing you in a cheeky tomboy chokehold after losing a game against you, squeezing you with her bicep against her chest. Her fur and sweat scent so close to you.

Attached: 1560491536880.png (1302x1290, 426K)

Just go to a chatzy yiff room and maybe you'll find out something new about yourself after getting freaky with an autistic chick or some dudes.

Attached: D8ypEb9V4AArq-o.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIpreferMegumiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They should and propably will do it in future. Otherwise CnK tracks feels like map pack. With story mode people would learn them. I would pay for DLC like that. It would be better for free.But they added so much content. Activision would enjoy some extra cash.

listen to
kek :^)