No mystery mushroom costumes

>no mystery mushroom costumes
>can't play with friends online
Why are people hyped for this shit, again?

Attached: super-mario-maker-2-look.jpg (1788x1006, 235K)

They said at E3 that you would be able to play with your friends.

Pretty sure they changed it so you can play with friends online

The costumes were retarded and they already stated they will add friend online.

>no hammer bros. suit
>no tanooki suit
>no frog suit
>no boomerang suit
>no ice flower
>no squirrel suit
>no penguin suit
>no mini mushroom
>no P balloon
>no playable peach in 3D world theme
>no koopa kids
>tons of missing enemies
>no tank levels
>certain enemies and items are locked to specific game themes for no reason

Because you, like a fuckton of Yea Forums, is obsessed with watching shit fail and will do anything to make absolutely any product seem like a tortanic

Basically what Yea Forums is.

>The costumes were retarded
Fuck you. I just want to see King K. Rool appear in another game that isn't Smash.

They'd rather make a Mario game than jump through hoops dealing with faggots from TPC, Capcom, Square, and any other studio with amiibos based on their characters. Leave the crossovers for Smash.

Good. Did they get rid of some of the sound effect triggers too? I don't need to hear cymbals and crashing blocks nonstop on every japanese level.

>defending the removal of fan-favorite features
I thought this was Mario, not Pokemon.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Whether the costumes were retarded or not is irrelevant. The fact they they aren't included in this port is just removing content.
If they removed characters from MK8, it'd be the same deal despite every character being basically the same. There is no negative to having them in the game.

>finally get a Banjo amiibo on the horizon
>amiibo costumes no longer in SMM

Attached: 55769362_p0.jpg (392x495, 120K)

They helped create cool theme levels, but lets not pretend getting the rights to those characters was some easy thing. Even the fucking POKEMON had halfassed representation because they weren't allowed to use any sound effects from the Pokemon games. The costumes were more trouble than they were worth.

They killed a huge chcunk of creative courses just to appease a few autists who wanted to play as Toads.

Cringed and yikepilled.

Based and Dilated.

The costumes were not fan favorite features. Most levels didn't use them. They weren't popular. The biggest issue is they were only in Mario 1 style which is the worst style. Everyone either uses world or nsmb for the wall jumping. Now with 3d world even less people will use Mario 1. It didn't make sense to waste effort on a feature for the least popular style.

No day 1 physical DLC costumes? NOOOO! How could you betray me like this, Nintendo?? I bought the entire Amiibo™ set just to support you and this is how you treat me?? Oh well, might as well unpack them, maybe my wife's son will like playing with them...

Attached: soysad.png (356x423, 32K)

>The fact they they aren't included in this port is just removing content.
And so the snoyfag outs himself immediately

Oh yeah because everyone loved the "look at my amiibo collection" levels

Imagine actually collecting amiibos. Willingly submitting to such money sink.

Attached: beanie babies.png (236x185, 65K)