Shill thread

You faggots can get the Links awakening: Dreamer Edition on Gamestops website! Yes I'm a faggot shill, Fuck you all!

Attached: 6356694_sd.jpg (1000x1000, 709K)

>no steelbook

Honestly, thank you, got the amiibo and Dreamer Edition pre-ordered, didn’t even know there was a special edition for NA since we never get shit in that department

You're welcome.

Attached: IMG_20170806_195032.jpg (1440x1920, 708K)

has anyone ever looked at an artbook more than once

what good is a physical artbook on a Swahili fly-swatting forum anyway?

I have a lot of video game art book's, some really nice ones, and I can honestly tell you that you are more right than you know. I actually really love the art style in this game and it was only 10 extra bucks so whatever

>eb games offering game + steel book + artbook
Feels good to be upside down

>Unstable FPS
Jesus Christ

There's still eb games left in the world? I thought they all went out of business?

The european one with the gameboy steelbook is sold out everuywhere because faggots fucking scalpers bought them all to resell them back one ebay with a 100% profit.
Why do tehse faggots ruin everything?
It's the same for astral chain too

They'll probably fix that. It was only a demo at e3.

Artbooks don't have FPS, user.

I have the ROM of the Game Boy Color version.
Why are you guy spending money for a 90's game?

Attached: c5032ad26900fb0eb8341728421da8b0d2353b423bdea0a54fac818ae5346ad0.jpg (448x398, 136K)

Yea I love art

I want this game bad but I’m a neet and this game costs 80 leaf bux

Why are they remaking the worst zelda game?

Roms just aren't the same. Playing Nintendo games on a computer just feels wrong. I am a fancy little gay boy.

I have the game boy color version and a working gameboy to play it on but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t want to experience the remake

Why are you posting bait in a shill thread?

Okay it's not the worse but it's still on the lower end of zelda games

But they aren't remaking Tri Force Heroes yet so your question confuses me

>No marin figure to bukkake on

This is exactly why I stopped buying CEs that include them. I'd wait until I beat the game, enjoy the artbook, and then put it up and never look at it again.

Nintendo know how to cash in on nostalgia. I know this and yet I'm fooled every time.

Only in third world countries like Australia and Canada

I do, but they're not normal artbooks, they have developer notes, like Creating a champion and Hyrule historia trying to make up the convoluted fucking plot they half assedly pieced together.

Attached: 6pndqylbsa721.png (1004x1012, 868K)

PAL regions get a different cover for the artbook on top of a steelcase. Still pretty pointless though since artbooks that come packed in with CEs are basically just an ad for the actual one that'll get released 6-12 months later.

Attached: links-656x656.jpg (656x656, 83K)

No, they're not remaking Skyward Sword

Good luck finding one on ebay at a non scam price

You mean now? They're not sold out yet, at least in Australia.

Yeah. I usually get two so I have one I can look at and one that looks pretty on the shelf.

>game runs at 30fps whenever it dips below 60

Fucking why.

Those books look pretty thick though. It's not like an Atlus pre-order with 8 pages.