How to save Vampire: Bloodlines 2

youtube.com/watch?v=0ssLizHtFK4

See how shit that gameplay, graphics, and well everything is? here is how to fix it, with video examples.

Combat needs to be more like this to be good:
youtube.com/watch?v=QwluntMByJY
Full on DMC would be better, but I know a lot of fans may not care for that, so this is close enough. You're playing a fucking vampire, combat should make you feel powerful and should be cuhrazy.

Graphically, it needs to look more like this:
youtu.be/5lBwiw6zNJk?t=74
The city looks more real, more dark, and more gritty, and way better textures and lighting. That shit looks way better than what Paradox is doing here.

Finally, the setting needs to be changed, Seattle is fucking boring, and this modern day city shit is boring, gta already did that better than anyone, so this game needs to set itself apart. They can do this by making it take place in a cyberpunk city. It would be very dark and gritty, and look more crazy and stand out, which is what this game NEEDS.

Paradox needs to do this, or this game WILL die at launch.

Attached: bloodlines_2_e3_screenshot_1.0.jpg (1200x800, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeRUHzYJwNE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOkwfsuarGw
youtube.com/watch?v=oI6PvgqE-wM
youtube.com/watch?v=QzoWKrFFTqE
youtube.com/watch?v=QR7N8Jrm0ZA
wccftech.com/brand-new-vampire-the-masquerade-rpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=yxDgdtxhIPs
youtube.com/watch?v=R2w_3JEOB0c
youtu.be/0ssLizHtFK4?t=528
youtube.com/watch?v=4y3hmzYHSdc
scribd.com/document/108890144/World-of-Future-Darkness
canadafreepress.com/article/muslim-migration-and-rape-statistics-in-europe
moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch.
youtube.com/watch?v=3CPGgfpQf-s
vimeo.com/174491955
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these ideas rock, the game would be so much better

based fuck rpgs this game would be so much better if it were a cyberpunk action vampire game instead

that's what I'm saying, it would open up so much avenues for it to be good and fun as hell

>how to make it good
Just hire Kanoo reeks for a cameo and it'll save itself thanks to zoomer drones

You got a problem with based Keanu? If anything this game's combat should be like John Wick but with vampires.

the first game was trash too, its just being faithful to the series

man need for speed 2015 is the best looking game I ever seen

you can't save a game with a shitty storyline

Attached: virgin caine vs chad kain.png (2540x1124, 393K)

we can try, with good gameplay

Is this the vtmb thread?

yup

> shitty third person action game combat
> shiny graphics but no atmosphere
> putting it in a cyberpunk city that would ruin everything about the setting

I must say it encapsulate very well the stupid expectations that many people had.

As it is the game will not die at launch and will be a success, the only thing that could kill it is if the quests are bad and linear.

Man NFS 2015 was a piece of shit but damn if it didn't felt cozy.

>Finally, the setting needs to be changed
Do you really think that's going to happen this far along development? Even if that happened, you're just going to see Seattle assets used for another city.

>Build a Ventrue around social stats, talking enemies into suicide or sucking my dick
>Get to the latter half of the game
I fucked up

shame the game itself was so shit, the art style was nice

How would a cyberpunk city ruin it? It would make it better, since it's a less cliche setting that "modern day city". We can go outside and see that shit, come on.

I'd take cyberpunk Seattle over whatever this is currently.

OP, you are a GENIUS

this whole post is shit kill kys

Open a twitter account and message the devs.

You know you guys gonna mod it like the last game

Enjoy your shit gameplay then, courtesy of paradox

I still don't know how a game from 2004 has better dialog animations.

Attached: bloodline_jeanette_expressions.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

I doubt anyone will be able to mod the gameplay to be like dmc or bloodrayne or turn the city into a cyberpunk one

It uses valve source engine. Facial animation was a priority

because it had a different approach to it. if you look at webm you can see jeanette's body language ACCENTUATES her line with properly used shrugs, pouty face, etc. bloodlines 2 may have actual lip sync, probably generated from the voice file itself, but body language is literally just "character talking #26" animation set. she could be saying anything whereas in the original body language was hand crafted for each and every line.

>cyberpunk

Attached: this is you.gif (450x253, 3.59M)

That’s a tall order

Handcrafted vs shitty automated lip flaps would be my guess. Look at that Jeanette - eye and brow movements, head bobbing, body shifts etc, fucking magnificent. The new one may as well be a puppet moving its mouth.

how the fuck is cyberpunk fedora shit? and vampires aren't?

You're telling me there's no webm made to compare that with ?

no thats the thing.
the source engine generates all of that.

Why do they look like femshit SJWs instead of pump-and-dump goth girls?? NO BUY.

none of vtmb's mods have fixed gangrel warform combo not working properly. i don't know how much they would really fix. some add in decent quality new content like clan quest mod, but relying on it to fix the issues we currently see with 2 is a reach.

I don't have high hopes for this game, I just hope the narrative is relatively good.

Attached: GGkUcAI-Ump.png (1920x1080, 3.21M)

>Stupid zoomer
It should be Deus Ex Goty and Might and Magic Dark Messiah combined.
youtube.com/watch?v=yeRUHzYJwNE

>the source engine generates all of that
The fuck? Are you implying it knows where to put emphasis on movements by analyzing the script or what? She pouts when appropriate, she moves her body when appropriate, no fucking generation would be able to make this even now, more so back in 2004.
And even if it were the case, what, the new and slick UE4 is so much behind Source that it can't do good character animations? Give me a break.

Does anyone know if being mean or rude to people in Bloodlines 1 affect quest or playthrough? Like if I say Knox is some vampire wannabe ghoul would he still give me the asian vampire quest?

If anyone wants more vampire vidya to play while waiting for VtMB2, I thought this one was pretty fun. It's indie so it's janky and has some questionable design decisions but it seemed to have taken a lot of inspiration from VtMB but not trying to directly copy it.

It even has some vampire powers like mist form, telekinesis, etc. that are supposed to be in 2

Attached: BloodLustShadowHunter_1[1].jpg (817x320, 218K)

They're modern day vampires, that's how vampires look now. Ever see Vampire Diaries?

Attached: katherine.jpg (600x504, 31K)

there is a "mood" system.
you dictate moods for dialoge and the engine aproximates the right animations and lip movements for the situation. you can touch it up of course afterwards but the engine does everything for you. its not new techology and its not impressive.
the vaast majority of developers are just incompetent.

It depends. You can usually be a dick to get more rewards for yourself without making them turn completely hostile or stop talking to you, but some responses will just make them completely hate you.

Also sun.

>no no, make the FPSRPG vampire modern day game into a cyberpunk third person action game
No zoomer, stick to minecraft and DMC. or better yet, use this.

Attached: rope.jpg (1300x2310, 551K)

For fuck sakes, that game's combat doesn't fit playing as a vampire, DMC or Bloodrayne does.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOkwfsuarGw

shit lol I remember I used to watch this

Upon rewatching that webm she basically looks like a reskin of Alyx

Witcher 3 uses similar system for dialogue.
youtube.com/watch?v=oI6PvgqE-wM

IIRC, Knox simply ignores you if you're rude (I didn't even know about his quest until like 3rd playthrough 'cause I always told him to fuck off). Other cases include Mercurio trying to fuck you up if you snitch on him to LaCroix, for example.
>the engine does everything for you
Oh, sure, so it does eye movements, subtle brow movements and hand gestures? I can understand this mood system applying to cases like "character smiles, then pouts", but there's no way it generates EVERYTHING. This applies to the new game, I think, with prefabed lip movements corresponding speech audio, the first game was handcrafted (it also helped that they didn't go for muh realism, unlike the hacks at the new studio).

It's first person. DMC doesn't work you fag

So you WANT the game to be shit, gotcha

Too bad for you, Bloodrayne shits all over this

youtube.com/watch?v=QzoWKrFFTqE

>make it like muh generic weeb games

Fuck off tard

>Full on DMC would be better, but I know a lot of fans may not care for that, so this is close enough.
I actually feel like the first game's melee combat is close to the first DMC.

I think most people just never bother really learning how it works, but how VtMB wants you to switch up combos and how you can even juggle enemies a bit is really fun once you figure it out.

Attached: vtmb melee manual.jpg (496x692, 196K)

what will Mercurio do if you snitch him to lacroix? I never did since he sells weapons.

Then allow third person, the first game did, Forcing first person is retarded, they're clearly just copying CDPR but don't have the skill to pull it off. Plus it's a vampire game, I want to SEE my goddamn character in all their sexy glory.

If you go back to talk to him after snitching he turns hostile and attacks you

>make it like a generic fps but bad instead

Fuck off dumbass

I'd rather have weeb stuff than this.

Attached: 1561019598850.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Make me bitch

Fucking weebs lmao.
When will you faggots understand that outside of thia hugbox nobody likes your retarded kind?

That's amazing, sounds like the combat wasn't "shit" like people claimed

youtube.com/watch?v=QR7N8Jrm0ZA

that speed move seems op though

That's because you're a faggy weeb but we already knew.

That will be fixed by the time it ships

This is the the gameplay from which the promotional images were taken, and probably it was recorded one year ago, maybe it's the first real case of a real pre-alpha gameplay, areas are empty, there are a couple of questgiver and a couple of enemies, they don't even have facial or movement animation, when the player he hits the enemies somethimes they are pushed like mannequins.

If now everyone are disappointed by this game it's all the developer's fault, player never knew the difference between the production stages of a game, and no matter how much they will improve it, when it will be released nobody will buy it, so we are talking about a dead game.

>See how shit that gameplay, graphics, and well everything is?
Sounds like it's living up to the original

If you want to play a shitty fps so badly go play cod then kid

DMC CYBERPUNK EPIC! CUHRAZZY LIKE MY ANIMES
DEUS EX? VTMB? NEVER PLAYED EM, I DONT WANT RPGS LMAO LET ME DAB ON NIBBAS CUHRAZY STYLE

Attached: the zoomer.jpg (960x833, 57K)

There are some enemy balance issues but the combat system itself is great IMO. Unfortunately, a lot of people didn't entirely pay attention during the tutorial or maybe even skipped it and tried to go 100% social which will make combat feel shitty no matter what you do, but that's not the fault of the game.

Celerity is pretty OP, it might be the strongest Discipline, but any character will become OP if built properly even without it.

Oh yeah, I'm sure they'll fix it...

Attached: riiiiight....gif (354x223, 1.66M)

Sure it will.

Attached: Heres' your dev bro.jpg (629x750, 58K)

wccftech.com/brand-new-vampire-the-masquerade-rpg/

youtube.com/watch?v=yxDgdtxhIPs

I bet you these two games will be better than Bloodlines 2.

>Toreador
>doesn't use Presence
I was waiting for him to use it..

Then fuck off. 3rd person ruins immersion. 3rd person sucked in first game as well. I always play with 1st person forced in original VTMB.
Deus Ex had great RPG combat aspect.
Might and Magic Dark Messiah also has great combat for the RPG and is first person.
They can also copy some elements from Dishonered. Vampires are not flashy fags, they are secretive but brutal. DMC is flash no substance

>he'd rather have shit gameplay like this

>instead of actual fun ganeplay

>Bloodrayne
Now those games had soul

can you state a few examples of nonlinear quests?

>Then fuck off. 3rd person ruins immersion.

No the fuck it doesn't, unless you're literally a braindead retard that has to have it in first person or he can't 'relate to the character. Witcher 3 was very immersive, and it was third person.

>Vampires are not flashy fags

Nigga wut

Vampires are very very flashy, that's the whole point point of them, the way they dress move and conduct themselves is very flashy and elegant

stick to fortnite zoomer. this game is for people who played the first game

>implying a fortnite loving zoomer would even play games like dmc

You outed yourself zoom zoom.

see
this game is for people who played vtmb. not you, fuck off

I have my fingers crossed that the next iteration of combat and animations exists and they simply didn't have time to implement it in time for E3 and we will get something looking much better in a few months. I know, however that this is a cope. Why buy the franchise and then rush it?

press F if you want to see me murder this nigger

Although this is satire. A cyberpunk action vampire game would actually rule. Just not for Bloodlines.

Is bloodrayne 1 & 2 any good?

The first one is a solid action game with very fun combat. You jump around, suck blood, shoot stuff and slice people in half, good times. The second time is a bit messy and repetitive, but the combat is still alright, and Rayne is hotter than ever.

Attached: file.png (1777x999, 1.18M)

>combat should make you feel powerful and should be cuhrazy.
Eat shit and die

wow i knew it was gonna suck but what a fucking disappointment. this doesnt even look dark at all lmao jesus christ

yeah I agree, vampires should feel weak and shitty when controlling them

It's a good thing this game's combat has none of that, I'm sure you'll love it

ITT we pretend the original Bloodlines was the pinnacle of good gameplay.

Attached: 1542835363085.png (952x1347, 1.2M)

>the original was clunky, so it's okay for the sequel to be janky 15 YEARS LATER
Sure, faggot, must be nice to have no standards.

The first one sounds like a WoD equivalent of a cRPG when they tried to wholesale graft the rules of DnD on to a game, which I wouldn't mind desu.

>is flashy
>breaks the masquerade
>gets executed by your own side

sounds like you just don't want to play a VTMB game at all, just go play DMC instead

mods will fix this.

>implying you can't be flashy and not be seen by people

>sounds like you just don't want to play a good vampire game at all, just go play Bloodlines 2 instead

>does a 48 hit aerial combo with my giant glowing anime sword stealthily

>Vampire the Masquerade
>suggests DMC gameplay
You fucking braindead moron, you have no fucking idea what Vampire the Masquerade is about. Go neck yourself normie summer faggot.

if you want to play DMC then DMC games exist, this is a VTMB game where the vast majority of vampires aren't all powerful gods. being so flashy would break the masquerade and wouldn't make any sense.

bloodrayne is fucking trash

1st game has shit combat and shit movement

2nd game has better movement but even worse combat, it's basically ninja gaiden if it were made by incompetent morons

Ok enlighten me, how should vampires fight then? Like Bamham combat? Or Deus Ex where you hit one button as your character does a cinematic finisher you have no control over?

why the fuck would anyone want to play a weakass vampire then? How strong are these, can they even fight shit like Blade at least?

Cute Koumers

some men enjoy a challenge, lil zoom

Graphics need to be like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2w_3JEOB0c

>there should be no difference between a hobo from Condemned and a VTMB vampire
What's the point of playing a supernatural beast then, if all you wanna do is hit people with your fists 'cause that's not "flashy".

Yeah, I fucking wish.

>this is your brain on adhd

It wasn't, but turning it into Bloodrayne will only make things worse

This. If vampires are that weak, this setting sucks ass. Even Twilight Vampires were stronger than humans for fuck sakes.

>tfw now you picture Edward from Twilight, Damon and Stefan from Vampire Diaries, and Klaus from The Originals destroying the entirety of Vampire the masquerade all on their own

How's it feel knowing even this guy could obliterate your game's vampires easily?

Attached: edward cullen.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Good because its coming from a weeb with adhd and probably other mental disorders.

I guess the first VTMB was for ADHD babs too, you could spin around and cast mad spells in it, can you imagine!

It's not that all Vampires are weak, it's that being an autist and doing flips and magic shit in public, in the age of FUCKING SMARTPHONE CAMERAS would make the whole world go "Oh shit, hey, vampires exist" and then no matter who how much of a big dick og vampire you are, you're fucked. It's all about staying hidden. And for that reason, if you do start doing all that dump vampire bullshit in public and somehow don't alert the entire world, not only are you going to have the Second Inquisition on your ass, but every other vampire out there is going to want to kill you as well because you're going to end up dicking them over too.
speaking of which to any anons more knowledgeable in the lore, I know Caine is essentially a demigod but what would it actually take to kill him? Could the motherfucker take a nuke to the face if it came to it?

So using celerity makes Bloodlines 1 a weeb game right?

Because it is from a setting based around personal horror and byzantine intrigue, and narrative? Even the first game overemphasised action because it knew adhd spergs like you have trouble following more than a few lines of plot.

>>>dump
Now it is I who is the dumb one.

>Spoiler
Can't do it, God babysit him.

did you even play the first one?

>being an autist and doing flips and magic shit in public
Have you actually seen VTMB2 gameplay? The character LITERALLY backflips during combat and does mad spins in the air, not to mention all the spells. Oh, but I guess VTMB2 is ADHD as well?

>drop a nuke on Caine
>whoever did it takes the damage 7 fold
imagine

>Also sun.
This, unironically. I don't think having to worry about getting to a safe location after a few hours of night would be too difficult. It would add an element of danger and excitement that the game needs. The gameplay should explore the downsides to being a vampire as well as the power.

Cain can only be killed by God as God made it that way with the curse.

Then by that logic these vampires can't do anything at all.

>bite someone to get blood? Too bad that guy standing on the corner just saw, recorded it, and uploaded it to youtube and twitch.tv and liveleak
>need to escape another vampire by running inhumanly fast? uh oh, that white girl jogging after dark spotted you and recorded it on her phone...

This setting sounds like shit. And if the argument is "well they do vampire shit in the shadows" then the same could apply for crazy shit too. It's not like Dante is doing wacky shit in broad daylight as people can see it.

>So using celerity makes Bloodlines 1 a The Matrix game right?

god is the only one that can kill caine

Based Malk OP, speading his lunacy

Oh fuck I forgot about this, look

youtu.be/0ssLizHtFK4?t=528

fucker sweeps the guy then does some spinning flip shit over him like the matrix

yeah this game is def adhd shit for zoomers, they should just scrap it desu

unironically VTMB2 would be good if you could drive cars and daylight was present as well

wait a minute

it's supposed to always be night in this game? how does that even make sense? is it like bloodrayne 2 where that vampire made some sun blocker magic spell shit?

>it's supposed to always be night in this game? how does that even make sense?

Attached: 1549153621068.png (427x533, 162K)

>mfw I'm looking more forward to a VN that's loosely based on WoD than this
Feels good.

Attached: tumblr_ps069hu0761sj69nvo1_1280.jpg (1280x940, 224K)

Are you retarded?
It wasn't close to the retardation that was DMC or other adhd weebshit.

>the blurry blue neon look
>the hud had no borders so it looks fucking natural
>lighting is near photo realistic
>this shit will never come back, is only unique to this game and the series is probably on ice at the moment
A shame it’s online only, I pull it out of stasis every now and then and just drive, practice drifts downhill and get rid of cops.

Redemption had levels set in sunlight and it was a massive pain to go through.

Why didn't Lacroix just used Potence to open the sarcophagus or have his gorilla do it? Someone w/ Auspex could have scanned the thing as well..

They can't fix Bloodlines 2 because SJWs have already destroyed it in the womb. The manual for V5 of the tabletop literally tells GMs how to explain to their players why fascism and rape are bad and says tells "alt right people" to "stop reading this book because it's not for you."

smashing it might have woken up the hypothetically antediluvian before he could eat him

how much sunlight does it take to turn a vampire into ash? can't they use sunblock or use hoodies to bypass it?

There's a difference between quietly feeding on some dude in the shadows and doing what your suggesting. How, pray tell, do you suggest doing DMC tier combat and now make a fuckload of sound?
In tabletop, shit like that is (usually) not going to happen. Liberties are already taken because it's vidya, and yeah, some stupid bullshit like sweeps and flips are going to happen in the combat. And that's not a bad thing, Bloodlines 1 had some stupid bullshit in it as well, and it was fun when it wasn't jank as all get out. But once you add too much of that kind of combat in then it starts to completely miss the point of VTM as a setting.

Very true! There is plenty of crazy shit that can happen when there are more powerful (low gen) vampires in play, but they are few, old, and loath to reveal themselves as higher gen (weaker) vamps are keen to diablerize them and gain their power as their own. Shit when the really ancient vampires rise its like End of Evengelion levels weird.

I think a lot of people get defensive when they hear people talk about "flashy" cause their minds jump to animesque lightshows. But extreme acrobatics, making people explode with bloodspells, conjuring living shadows to make weapons and attack people or teleport through, among other abilities, have all been part of the setting since the beginning. The Mage game, same meta-setting, different game, is hyper-psychedelic in what can be done. It just all happens undercover, underground, in dark-zones and lairs. Some powers can even be used in the open at lower levels as they are plausible things that could happen, like running really fast, but become masquerade violations at higher levels like dodging bullets in front of a bunch of humans.

Beams of sunlight already cause burns.

Like many others said, I really fucking hope they delay it. I only saw the gameplay now, and it is NOT ready to be released yet, at least for another year and a half. They have a ton of issues to work out.

I can't tell if this post is a parody or not

>this is the level of knowledge of the setting of someone who wants to "fix" the game

Attached: 1460058425988.jpg (480x480, 23K)

It is, this faggot has been posting the exact same pasta as this for a couple weeks.

Any young vampire will be nearly instantly turned to ash, older will burn and basically have a panic attack about it, and then you have really strong fuckers like Beckett can stand in the sunlight for a limited time.

Game is underrated and clearly VERY inspired by Bloodlines. It was very confusing for the first couple hours though.

im not op just a lorelet

and can Tzimisce reverse the Nosferatu curse? Like make them more appealing or something?

You know, it would be entirely possible to still use the ruleset and good stuff from the game without paying any attention to the SJW shit. Having a disclaimer for social justice wankers doesn't invalidate the entirety of the setting and gameplay mechanics.

Now, I don't know if the actual content is actually any good for not but your argument for saying it's not is absolute retarded baby shit. You tosspot.

You can't save it. It's dead on arrival.

>sunscreen
>hoodies
Nigga the only vampire media I have EVER seen either of those work in is pic related.

Attached: vladimir_tod.jpg (260x259, 16K)

Haven't see one of these types of bait since Cyberpunk got announced.

Nosferatu curse cannot be fucked with no matter what as it was inflicted by Caine, and Caine had the ability to basically "turn off" any discipline in his presence.

yikes

well most vampires cannot go anywhere near the sun for more than a bit, unless they're really powerful, and even then they don't like it
the tzimisce cannot reverse the nosferatu curse, i think there is a specific rule blocking that. the nosferatu will return to their form by the next time they wake up, so they can't get vicissituded or get plastic surgery or anything like that.

>implying these shitposting weebs have touched anything but waifu simulators

>walking simulator
How is this so widely praised?

>muh gameplay

Nope a few elder nosferatu tries and either it fades with time.. or it might kill them.. clan curses are no joke.

Attached: 1560791222478.jpg (500x565, 16K)

How to save Bloodlines 2
Don't let Paradox anywhere near it as they are too busy choffing over their Muslim refugees to make a good quality game anymore.

>banu haqim become niggers over time

Truly the cruelest of curses.

There is nothing wrong with muslims you retarded /pol/fag.

Retard

Why are Ventrue always portrayed as the bad guys? Are there no good guy Ventrues?

Attached: 1558643401644.gif (400x300, 152K)

Look at this shit. It's unsalvageable. It's not just bad, it has fundamental Anthem-tier flaws you can't really just fix by delaying the release.
The game itself is fucked, both technically and creatively, but that's no surprise considering the people making it now is it.

Shit's insultingly bad; it baffles me how so many can't see it. You're all either delusional fucking freaks or have invested directly in the development.

Attached: d56.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

Except when they explode or shoot up the place like a nazi

>But user! M-Mitsoda is writing the game... nevermind the psycho redhead in charge of narrative design.

That's only a small minority.
In the US school shootings by lonely white guys ars a bigger problem.

Suncreen worked in Blade and hoodies would be enough in Buffy where they were VERY casual with the sunlight rules (there'd be smoke for comic effect). Honestly lots of vampire media is pretty lax about sunlight. Bit of a shame, hard to take it seriously as a threat in those cases.

Nientiendo hire this man!!!

I'll worry about y people when they fly planes into buildings instead of just blowing them up until then Paradox can stop making such shit vidya and keep their hands off ancient IP

TAKE IT AWAY FROM SJWs DEV TEAMS!

Blade is literal capeshit for retards and buffy is some gay ass soap opera.

t-t-they will fix e-e-everything

Attached: images.png (225x224, 7K)

So it doesn't bother you that white kids are killing eachother because they can't get laid?

>implying the books I referenced are any better
He's got a point though, been a fuck long time since I've seen Blade.

Why is it always night then? What happened to the sun?

Attached: dilate.png (225x225, 2K)

People all over the world are going crazy because they can't get laid, literal rape buses in Pajeet land because Vagina is a scarce resource on the ground over there.
Maybe Virtual reality can solve the incel problem and then we can just launch VR headsets into warzones and calm everything down.

>discussion went from fixing vtmb to cyberpunk to caine and then /pol/

huh.. why do vtmb threads always turn out to be like this?

Maybe and maybe we could just ban guns.

VTMB threads as we knew them are over since the sequel was announced

It doesn't matter if it has bad gameplay as long as it pushes my tranny globohomo agenda

Attached: 1552405116444.png (792x691, 299K)

they're vampires you fucking nonce, the sun burns them. they go to sleep during the day and wake up at night so they can operate without being destroyed by the sun. you don't see the daytime because they sleep through it.

as much as I want to do that too, it doesn't solve the underlying cultural problem

There is nothing to discuss really, game looks like ass to play, the narrative might be cool but they got a snowflake in there that can fuck everything, etc.

>Ban physics
About as much luck with that as Paradox making a high quality video game.

Banu Haqim are muslim vampires not blacks

You must have have one fighting skill leveled up. Melee, ranged or at least brawl.

Like always /pol/ fucks up everything.

The more i see of this shit fest the more i dont wanna play it.
It hurts user... I love the original game and this isnt a sequel.
Its just a shiny turd .

stay mad cuckold if you cant handle the bants then head back to your safespace.

Do you know what their clan curse is?

youtube.com/watch?v=4y3hmzYHSdc

Vampire Diaries rules

>gets triggered that a game doesn't conform to his retarded racial ideology
>starts shitposting every thread like the NEET parasite he is

weeb

>t. faggot

w/e i'm just bantering and you are getting super serious.

>coping this much

Bro seriously right-wing ideology has had its days its time to let it go.

Its almost like the sequel since they announced it sounded like it is going to be shit. Now that we have seen some gameplay it does truly look like shit.

Attached: 1561057123466.jpg (590x322, 212K)

but in vampire diaries vampires had special rings they could wear to survive sunlight

>buffy is some gay ass soap opera.
If you're going to pretend to hate something you haven't actually seen you ought to do a little research so you don't look dumb. Buffy is 80% comedy, 15% B-movie level action, 5% soap at best. It's not even possible to hate it for being a soap opera.

All vampires are bad guys.
The only clan of vampires that are also decent people are the Salubri, a special snowflake secret clan that are heavily implied to be a bunch of useful idiots manipulated by their own progenitor.

I doubt their clan curse is literally gaining negroidian features

So why did the vampires never conquered the world, or at least Europe, from the ancient times all the way to Medieval Age (before the advent of gunpowder)?

Attached: 1557903875241.jpg (1179x837, 177K)

kill yourself redditfag

Kek go be a faggot at Yea Forums

>neonazi gets triggered

Its too easy with you retards.

the vampire diaries are fucking gay dude tell vampire sauron to shove the ring up his ass that's not how it works here

because if they did that they'd run out of their food source, aka humans

>reddit fag accusing every user of being a Neo now
LMAO

>fucked up freaks demented about the awful state of the game are obsessed with /pol/
WHO
WOULD'VE
FUCKING
THOUGHT

Attached: 1559912726123.png (650x650, 10K)

Salubri seem like cool guys.. Why do Tremeres always have to ruin everything tho?

>heavily implied to be a bunch of useful idiots manipulated by their own progenitor.
what? how?

shut the fuck up OP

>implying this over 1,000 years old vampire/werewolf hybrid wouldn't destroy your shit

Attached: 130123joseph-morgan-vampire-diaries1.jpg (660x960, 99K)

World is already conquered by Mages, even the strongest vampires can't really do anything about it except maybe force a Gehenna apocalypse.

too much infighting among each other. even though they were smaller in number, they were all more powerful as they were all of a lower generation. so they probably could have done it.

you can go back anytime reddit

>muh reddit

Its good to know that amerisharts are 56% and decreasing. I would start learning spanish if I were you.

Make me, bitch.

yes please

he looks like he fucks heavily cursed assamites

Reminder that third person games are shit and that Deus Ex is the highest form of videogame. VTMB's sole responsibility is to aspire to be good enough to lick Deus Ex's boots.

no, there are literally animation files that stores the actor movement sequences made individually, it's not automagically generated
some are shared between different characters so you'd see similar movements on several characters
also the reason when you skip dialogue the actor will jerk around because it directly skips to the next animation start points

Don't worry I'm going make you my bitch.

didn't he sire some kind of tri hybrid powerful progeny? i don't really remember much of tvd and the originals but i love supernatural and i unorincally think dean and sam would be better representation of what vamps could be desu

>randomly goes from crying about the /pol/ boogeyperson to le 56% boogeyperson
why are redditards so mentally ill?

Deus Ex is trash and succeeded by even worse sequels

user ... I

>muh government bad

Shut up anarchisy virgin

I'll be honest, I had never watched a single episode, clip, whatever of Vampire Diaries until very recently when I watched like 3 hours in a row (jumping a couple seasons in so I had no idea what was going on for the first hour or so) and the pacing in that show is ALL SORTS of fucked. Every episode someone gets their neck snapped, every episode someone changes allegiances, every other episode someone dies and then comes back to life, every episode Damon gets more and more angsty. The lore seemed like it could be interesting if the show wasn't such a fucking convoluted mess.

Attached: what.jpg (522x300, 53K)

oh yea, technology comes from the technocracy right? so the nosferatu were actually using mage shit?

Game should get delayed to next Summer, maybe even fall if they can get a next-gen 4k version ready for the new consoles.

The game looks cool but is clearly needs way more polish.

>/pol/faggot
>calling someone else mentally ill

Kek

>No the fuck it doesn't, unless you're literally a braindead retard that has to have it in first person or he can't 'relate to the character.
It's not about relating to the character, you dumb shit. It's about walking in the character's shoes and seeing the world from their point of view. Only first person games can do this.
>Witcher 3 was very immersive, and it was third person.
The Witcher 3 utterly fails at removing the separating line between player and protagonist. When you play The Witcher 3, you are not inside Geralt's head. You are essentially controlling this other entity, instead of BEING that entity.

>How to save Vampire: Bloodlines 2
You can't, it's SJW shit.

I wish they weren't staying this much true to the original.

Attached: qualitybloodlinesanimations.webm (1280x720, 934K)

yeah she's part vampire, part werewolf and part witch

Attached: 1519148818780.png (732x814, 540K)

That's the point of these shows, each episode is a constant roller coaster, so you just get addicted and have to see the next episode to find out what happens. It's the tv equivalent of energy drinks.

That sounds like its written by a woman.

Nice selfie bro.

>When you play The Witcher 3, you are not inside Geralt's head.

>implying I don't spend time pretending to be Geralt's inner voice who guides him on his journey
>implying I didn't tell him to choose to be with Yennefer, his soulmate

Where I come from energy drinks are only consumed by the lowest of the low.

nice triggered, ma'an

and they made a spinoff from that show too lmao..

desu a VTMB tv series could be good.. produced by HBO and not Netflix

>he is a yenfag

I shouldn't be surprised with the shittaste you have.

One Angry Gamer is currently dabbing on the bodies of Resetera Trannie right now.

Attached: 1544392704054.gif (554x400, 120K)

>combat should be cuhrazy
fuck off

There was one in the 90s but the actor playing the protag died in a motor accident.

I mean, I guess? Still man (from my perspective of jumping in seemingly half way) it's the kind of thing where a big seemingly super duper important arc happens about finding a cure for vampirism on this island that just kind of leads to fucking nothing aside from a few characters dying. Unless it becomes important again later on but it was kind of surreal how nothing actual changed.

>not loving ivory alabaster skin, violet eyes, and raven hair
>not loving her sexy outfit with the boots and stockings
>not loving her bitchy attitude and wanting to tame her

srsly?

Fuck off chad nobody like you, this is a gamer hideout.

Are you absolutely retarded? No seriously, what the fuck is going on in your zoomer head you dumb shit? If the game is immersive it doesn't matter if you see the back of the character or if you see through his head, you will be immersed and become the main character. This level of of self consciousness can't be real, what kind illness are you suffering from?

Yeah its called kindred something something. Googling it should help.

Doom is more immersive than The Last of Us because I can see through doomguy's eyes

Replying to bait thread

>he forget is own personality to larp as a premade character

You must be some high level cuckold.

this game will suck cock not blood.
so much is wrong with it
Epic

>Finally, the setting needs to be changed, Seattle is fucking boring, and this modern day city shit is boring, gta already did that better than anyone, so this game needs to set itself apart. They can do this by making it take place in a cyberpunk city. It would be very dark and gritty, and look more crazy and stand out, which is what this game NEEDS.

What the fuck are you even fucking talking about. It's supposed to be gothpunk you fucking retard

If you buy this game you are literally supporting white genocide!

I don't know if OP is trolling but there was supposed to be a "World of Future Darkness" that was going to try combining the two settings. I have some issues with the "cybergoth" label but I would've preferred something like what OP is describing more, I think.

>gothpunk

Attached: 1560540280496.png (726x1040, 642K)

Based, preordering it thrice as we speak.

to be fair, you don't need to do anything.. they're genociding themselves.

Yes.

>It is set in a fictionalized "gothic-punk" version of the modern world, where players assume the roles of vampires, who are referred to as "Kindred", and deal with their night-to-night struggles against their own bestial natures, vampire hunters and each other.[4]

scribd.com/document/108890144/World-of-Future-Darkness

Attached: cg.jpg (761x110, 44K)

It can't be gothic punk, punk is a whole different subgenre. It's called Urban Dark Fantasy.

Too bad cyberpunk looks cooler, what does a modern gothic city have that a cyberpunk one doesn't?

Attached: 41709742_700840546941947_3226455164268987006_n.jpg (1080x1350, 251K)

>uh oh, that white girl jogging after dark spotted you and recorded it on her phone

It's ok, she later got mugged by a black guy and he promptly reset the phone and redeemed the Masquerade

I don't think the weeb knows what those words mean.

Attached: bloodnet_dos_front_cover.jpg (350x410, 34K)

>weeb is too autisric to think outside of defined terms

Color me surprised.

>gothpunk
What part of modern day Seattle looks gothic to you, shitstain?

The towering skyscrapers of steel and glass? The neon signs? The vehicle pollution? The homeless? The junkies? The niggers? The leftists infesting every nook and cranny of that polluted shithole? You don't just make a game "gothic" by having a bunch of lisping upper-class hipsters walk around with overpriced nuVictorian black dresses. Eat shit, ignorant fuck.

Attached: 123.jpg (1024x576, 122K)

I think it is safe to say bloodlines 2 is going to be a huge disappointment

Except when their religion fucking says kill all people not of same faith. Also look at fucking rape rate. It fucking exploded

Didn't read.
Grats on good bait though!

Do you think the version of Los Angeles in VTMB was 1:1 accurate? With it's fucking cathedrals and gothic architecture? Fuck no. This isn't going to just be a straight up copy of Seattle.

Attached: file.png (800x600, 843K)

Too bad his sister saw what was on the phone before he deleted it and already sent it out to all her friends on lipstickalley and black twitter, with them going

>"Ooooooh shit, is dat fine ass white boy a fuckn vampire n shit? Damn, I gotta get me one of them fine mufuccas, shit!"

and

>"I told all, I fuckin told ya white people was devils n shit, didn't I tell yall? That's why black men need to stop dating white bitches, them fuckin beckies evil as hell"

Which happens less than muslim attacks and bombings

In the US school shootings happen MUCH more regularly than terrorist attacks.

>taking the gothic in gothpunk and interpreting it in the most literal way possible
Oh no...

Attached: it's_retarded.jpg (486x168, 11K)

Cyberpunk cities look more aesthetic than "goth" cities. Show me a goth city that looks better than Blade Runner.

Attached: arnaud-valette-cities-05-concept-03-web.jpg (1920x960, 927K)

>BloodNet

Great concept, but I wish it was better executed. Adventure game with largely useless but mandatory RPG elements on top of a hard time limit makes for bad combination, sadly.

>gothic is only black dresses and cathedrals

Read book someyimes faggot. Its a romanticized horror genre like dracula and frankenstein.

>>It is set in a fictionalized "gothic-punk" version of the modern world, where players assume the roles of vampires
That's just goth you faggot.

your car is not a phone booth just drive.

Dilate

Where does it say that?

The US has monthly school shootings.

worse combat than games from 1996

vampires usually get the immense urge to fall asleep right when the sun comes up. it's like a perfect undead clock they got going on.

The punk in gothic-punk refers to the predominant aesthetic style of a given fiction. Not the political movement/ideology.
Think dieselpunk, cyberpunk, steampunk, biopunk, atompunk, mythpunk etc etc. An amalgam of retro-futurism and postmodern techniques.

Vampire fans are mad their city won't look this aesthetic

Attached: cyberpunk city.jpg (1280x509, 215K)

if light hurts vampires, how can they be out on the streets, the street lights and neon signs would fuck them up

Nah cyberpunk is going to be shit like mass effect 3.

Problem with daytime has less to do with obvious "crazy Aggravated damage no one on normal power level can realistically soak" and more to do with falling to torpor. Basically, you need to keep rolling successes to stay awake during daytime for EACH AND EVERY ACTION you make and at a disadvantage to boot.

It's sunlight, not light in general.

i like cyberpunk settings but that image is pretty boring

it's only sunlight for most of them. setites get damaged by bright artificial lights too though.

We are done guys, the mosr retardded post has been posted right here.

>Not choosing Ciri
No wonder you're a fag

i'm cumming

original goths were already punk, what the fuck are you on about.

mass effect 3 wasn't shit, it had amazing gameplay characters, story, and atmosphere

>story
I will defend the gameplay to death but it was kinda average even without the last 5 minutes turning it into shit

Bloodlines will never be this aesthic

Attached: Ghost_in_the_Shell_Scarlett-Johansson_movie-8.jpg (1920x1058, 978K)

Kek fuck off every mass effect after the first one was dogshit.

>Show me a goth city that looks better than Blade Runner
Warhammer 40000 comes to mind.

Attached: 123.jpg (1000x620, 154K)

Muslim attacks occur every day.

>source:your ass

neckbeards are the first thing to come to mind when cyberpunk or steampunk are mentioned

Attached: dTNZS.jpg (480x640, 106K)

wtf she's hovering like 5cm above the ground

How they could fuck up VTMB sequel and make it look dogshit i never know. I wish CDPR had brought the IP but Paradox is just too greedy these days.

But the best city in 40k is Commorragh which is cyberpunk

Attached: Dark-Eldar-Warhammer-40000-фэндомы-Witch-1422968.jpg (1002x1024, 247K)

>just want to talk about vampire vidya
>autists start reeeing about politics

Attached: why.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Greeting imperial citizen you have been brought to the attention of the inquisition please stand still while you are terminated.

Paradigm City has all the comfy neon glow of cyberpunk but with superior Art Deco architecture

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x578, 78K)

This is what the publisher of the setting has called the tone or atmosphere of the WoD line since the early 90's. It is a coined term, much like 40k's "Grimdark". In the context of WoD it is meant to evoke both the dark romance of vampire fiction fused with Cyberpunk's exaggerated social decay.

i, for one, can't wait for the release. it's going to be pure unapologetic trash.

Look at rape statistics
canadafreepress.com/article/muslim-migration-and-rape-statistics-in-europe

no doubt the worst change
where are the emotionally wrecked meth head goth cuties?

Attached: breaking-bad-2009-2010-1493072319.jpg (780x439, 43K)

Because neckbeards think that technology can fix everything when technology is causing our extinction atm.

Too bad its weebshit.

>
>trusting some weird alt right incel website

Yikes

Too late, I'm already escaping with my cadre of hot dark eldar wych babes

Attached: 546f4217b6725922f63a7e1f5e1eefa2.jpg (1024x768, 406K)

I'd say Commorragh is more biopunk, what with their sexual obsession of turning people into living weaponized flesh sculptures and everything. Also nobody depicts Commorragh as stated in the lore.

Attached: haemonculi.png (955x1374, 2.57M)

N1RV ANN-A is the cyberpunk hero we needed

Attached: ss_3ee13cee5725bfd1c68b44f7b02ea9ef50ead8de.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

>The Big O
>shit

You're a louse.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1500x1000, 137K)

What a boring looking NPC.

Here is your immersive club experience bro

Attached: F47BB5CB-497B-41B9-9BC4-B369D3B6A93B.jpg (1334x750, 123K)

Is there a difference between biomancy and cybermancy when they post seek to transcend biological limitations? Could they both fit into the same world setting? i think they could it is why you have different schools of thought in the admech for example.

If I played Bloodlines 2 and got into a fight and the combat looked anything like the video you linked, I feel like that would pull me out really fast, it's not a hack and slash and that type of combat looks really fucking awkward in a game that's not really all about fighting.

The graphics in the E3 demo look way more alive than the NFS shit that makes the city look very out of focus, like a backdrop to the actual game, as opposed to the well lit, colourful city in Bloodlines 2.

This thread is just a fight between people who want to wreck shit in the game and people who want to play an RPG.

Attached: 146B7A66-CC5A-4D26-956C-3DC2BF364E62.jpg (951x750, 77K)

>just drive
Where to?

user stop questioning the corporate subliminal messaging.

They differ in approach but not in purpose.
Biomancy is all about pushing the limitations of the physical and biological being, to the limits and then surpassing them. Unethical in its nature, it almost always results in uncanny, crude inside-out interpretations of life. Cybermancy is all about how the physical and biological being is worthless, inherently inferior. Unethical in its nature, mostly strives to replace the organic entirely, resulting in artificial, soulless meta-human evolution.

They can, and do fit together. AdMech to me is a whole other beast.

Some user posted earlier a "vampire cyberpunk" and i must say that sounds much better than the pile of shit being offered up to us in this iteration. That way you would would have both approaches with the same purpose and could make the setting actually good as it evolves into meta idpol.

Yeah and honestly I fucking love the idea of a dark, gothic twist, on a cold hard metallic digital dystopia with the supernatural elements of vampirism in it.
Think of an entire cyberpunk world build around the style of Clive Barker's Jericho. Oh boy.

But the game fails on so many levels that the style is the least of its worries. Baffling design decisions have been made.

>Think of an entire cyberpunk world build around the style of Clive Barker's Jericho. Oh boy.
Cybersix already exists.

How would vampires fare/fair in a cyberpunk setting? Would they be hunted and exposed or can they still uphold the masquerade?

Attached: 1560174976465.gif (540x300, 2.33M)

>pen and paper RPG adaptation
>DMC combat
based retard

Yeah and it's shit. Also doesn't take place in the world of the future, and we've had enough of the fucking nazi-science cop out. It's been done to death.

Fuck what was that movie ... UNDERWORLD.
The first movie was fucking awesome because they blended technology with Vampirisim i really liked it because of that.
... then it turned to shit in the sequels.

people would just get an antivamp implant and the vampires, unable to feed, would die out

This. If anything they should make the combat tactical turn based, instead of "click repeatedly to win" skyrimshit

So I heard recently that you can swap models around in VTMB1 because it's just Source.
How would I go about swapping out the female Toreador with Velvet Veloure? Cause the standard Toreador is shit and her tits don't jiggle.

thats easy go to /materials/models/character/npc/dowtown/vv then replace then go to character/pc/toreador/female then replace that .vmt w/ vv .vmt

Cyberpunk 2020 already has an official vampires and werewolves sourcebook if you're curious.

What's more, they even had an official crossover with Vampire: The Masquerade, albeit it was limited to a few magazine articles.

Attached: nightsedge.jpg (1200x1600, 292K)

wait what?? why am i only hearing about this now desu

Keep your shit taste to yourself, thanks.

That actually sounds really simple, but I don't see a Materials folder in my GoG copy.
Is it stored elsewhere, like using a Half Life 2 folder as a source of files?

if you have unofficial patch, look on that folder

Yep, it's there. Thanks.
Also what the fuck?

download the newest version of the unofficial patch and install plus patch if you're using gog version. moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch.

>stronk independant transexual womyn android powered from secret nazi technology drinking macguffin nectar to survive while killing villain of the week

Attached: doubt.jpg (623x414, 117K)

a ton of development work is being outsourced to hardsuit labs. This game is dead on arrival, I've played other things HSL worked on and it was all soulless trash

Outsourced? Hardsuit Labs are the main devs behind it

what games did HSL do before Vampyr?

dont buy it

i knew it would be bad, i didn't expect it to be THIS bad. it's just shameful to show a game in this state. my guess is they are just desperate to get some quick cash, considering the game will be released in Q1 of 2020. game looks nowhere near finished.

Attached: 1558340005914.jpg (437x501, 31K)

I would not be half as worried if it weren't for a release that is less than a year away. There is no way they can fix this shit before then.

what the fuck, that's even worse
hardshit labs did blacklight retribution. they aggressively refused to listen to any player feedback and straight up told players to fuck off

Dontnod made Vampyr.
Hardsuit Labs made pic related

Attached: ED4C63DD-D062-498E-A3DE-DE409701196F.jpg (750x1334, 161K)

>frogger
it sure looks like they got all the experience they need to tackle something like VTM

Attached: 1490809413153.jpg (480x480, 64K)

they also made a lot of promises and didn't follow through. and daylight was the most generic trash I'd ever seen. they just churn out shit to turn a quick profit, that dev studio is a borderline asset flipping company

I honestly dont care what the combat is like assuming they can get close to the interactions and story of the first one. Even as mundane as the story was, and with how bland the ending can be, the amount of effort to make every conversation matter was really nice.

>churn shit out to make a quick profit
this is what i am thinking as well. coupled with the extreme fast released, while the game was barely announced a couple of months ago. as much as we wanted a new vtm game, stay away from this one lads.

Attached: 1536744371377.jpg (298x523, 135K)

>this thread ís still up
You're all gonna play VTMB 2 and talk about it here. Any shitposting is mute.

It is shovelware. It is kind of shocking, if there was any sequel that you could really make a name for yourself off of delivering what fans want it would be this one. Paradox are retards tho.

The fact that VTMB2 is releasing in 3 different editions, has pre-order bonuses and a season pass is enough for me to never pay them a single dime.

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=3CPGgfpQf-s

>coupled with the extreme fast released
>Yea Forums complains when something is announced too early (cyberpunk 2077)
>Yea Forums also complains when something is announced closer to release
fuck this, it does look like shit but that has nothing to do with when they chose to announce it

>That pic

Damn thats some ancient memein.

I'd pay top dollar to have Brian Mitsoda nut in me

Not that user, but crossdressing in order to disguise yourself is a trope that's been done since the oldest myths and legends. It has nothing to do with being trans. I don't even think the Cybersix is that good and I still think that's a weak argument.

>dude pre-alpha lmao
>8 months from release

I want to be hopeful and think something like "this time it will be different because they have a big name game to work on!" but that's probably completely wrong. Their name hardsuit comes from the mech suits in Blacklight retribution, and I got ~550 hours in that game and I can certifiably say if it's the same devs as BLR then VTMB2 is actually DOA. BLR had tons of bugs that weren't fixed even the day that I quit playing it that everyone knew about, had tons of P2W shit (you could literally buy 'nodes' to attach to your gun that made it do 10% more dmg or shoot 10% faster), and was poorly managed and terribly optimized and the netcode was extremely bad.

moot and mute are two different words, boyo.

This.

I'm going to wait for lots of reviews and maybe torrent it if hardshit labs doesn't go full retard like they have with their previous projects.

but idk how anyone can have any faith in them when their main game was complete trash, see

Because they have a Polygon game critic gamergater on board to write. It will be epic!

>implying anyone on Yea Forums reads polygon
you need to go back

Uhm Cara Ellison won multiple awards for her bravery, literally a gamer veteran. Everyone knows her.

Fix nosferatu

Attached: nosferatu.jpg (636x583, 184K)

Sounds fun. I'll give it a shot.

looks like he can suck a mean dick

Kindred the Embraced. It wasn't good, but the nosferatu was rad. the dude in this picture played the prince, and the actor died in the motor accident.

Attached: juliankte.jpg (236x314, 8K)

>here is how you fix it
You don't. This game is already done. It's going to be a complete failure.

This honestly looks worse than some of the super low budget shovelware shooters on Steam that cost 5€ new

i disagree. dmc combat would be more for something like strength or agility focused builds, for most it would be something like condemned origins for something more gritty. The thing is, the combat looks awful, and we know that they are not gonna fix it, you have seen the freaks coming to show their game at the pc game conference? they are those weird freaks who hate games and love 'plot'

Vampire the masquerade is played by freaks who like to sex RP.

No it’s played by pic related

Attached: F6D1BD85-813A-4E8E-AF4F-65BDFDC8DDCF.jpg (750x1478, 403K)

>aim assist is off
lol

yeah he was also one of the only good things in the show

>you have seen the freaks coming to show their game at the pc game conference?
Yeah, Mitsoda is, like, a huge creep.

>If the game is immersive it doesn't matter if you see the back of the character or if you see through his head, you will be immersed and become the main character.
You mean to tell me that if your soul swapped with Keanu Reeves and you were inside his body, and his hands were your hands, and his enormous penis was your penis...

this would be exactly the same as floating behind him as a disembodied ghost?

TPSfags use "immersive" in a completely different sense to FPSfags. It goes without saying that TPSfags typically have no understanding of the immersive sim as a design philosophy because all of its core tenets are based on this idea of existing in a world in first person and having that world respond to your manifest expressions of will.

I thought the Malkavian episode was also decent. Most of the other stuff was a bit too generic like all the love plots and the cop character, and all the vampires having the same powers/going out in daylight was a bit odd too. Also how often they turned into wolves.

This is the most zoomer post i've read in a long while.

He was a really good guy and his Brujah niece was cute.

>They can do this by making it take place in a cyberpunk city. It would be very dark and gritty, and look more crazy and stand out, which is what this game NEEDS.
The best decision Deus Ex made was creating a cyberpunk future that looks roughly like the late 1980s. Because that's what the future will look like for most people. Trash in alleyways. Run down buildings. Slums. Nothing will change. The tech might get fancier, but the underlying human experience will stay the same. The biggest mistake the Deus Ex sequels made was adopting fancy science fiction and cyberpunk cliches.

Goddamnit this fucking autist again. Fuck off with your retarded opinions. VtMB should not have combat like DMC. Jesus fuck, you'd think a million threads of telling you how stupid you are would be enough. Is this the true power of autism?

Why do all modern vampires look like goth or hipster faggots?

Are there vampires who just look like regular people but just happen to be undead monsters?

Would like to see a stereotypical suburban boomer be like some sort Elder Vampire.

vimeo.com/174491955

Attached: 1559309371698.jpg (1080x1044, 195K)

Man she must be popular in Vampire circles.

How do you beat Vick with brawl

>Full on DMC would be better
Jesus christ fuck right off. I love DMC but not every single fucking game needs to play exactly like it.

None of those words mean anything you cringy dumbass. Did you pick them out from a failed "indie" dev's TED talk? how would I ever think of the sun's reflection on my armor If I can't see the armor? how can I feel the tingling of tall grass if I can't see my boots parting it? how would I ever imagine the passing of force from my legs to the tip of my two handed sword if I can't see the movement of the body? my will materializes in the world if I exist in the word, a FPS camera is just an ethereal mirror floating about and the first person animations you see are as I implied mirrored, they don't even exist in the world.
If you've felt repulsion when zooming out of your character in a TES game and weren't instantly hit by the realization of being in that world through the contact between the character and the ground and the gratification that what you experienced previously in FPS is real in the world then you've replaced immersion with an imposter feeling. Not even a FPSfag but a FPSlet, as immersed as a small stain on a screen.

While quite a few vampires have superhuman strength and speed they exist in a world where flashy doesn't magically mean better. It's still more effective to fight efficiently and brutally to kill as fast as possible rather than needlessly flip around, do the splits, and spin attack.

If the game was made too much like DMC there's a good chance it would turn off more fans.

How can you fuck up a Ventrue so badly? You can solve almost every social situation with dominate. Dominate also can be used to stealth stun and cause people to kill themselves. You have an amazing combat ability with presence. The only shitty things about Ventrue should be the long sewer levels where you can't drink blood and the zombie defense optional quest because you don't have celerity to run between both points.

Most Ventrue are reasonable authority figures with a sense of class and traditional manners and duty. However because rich powerful ruling vampire lords and those scheming to become them make cool antagonists, Ventrue are often featured as bad guys. It's more interesting for a lot of people if the twist is that the rich authority figure is bad (yet again), rather than have the authority figure be quite good and have the rebels be crazy radical criminals. People usually forget that the Giovanni and Lasombra are generally much meaner. The Brujah are made out to be violently angry to the point of being vicious and thinskinned. The Tremere were sometimes painted as being the true evil of the Camarilla since they're occults with a crazy strict hierarchy who are deceptive, power hungry, trafficking in dark powers, and as ruthless as sociopaths

Vampires did rule a great deal of the world from the days of the first city to late medieval times. It's just that eventually elder vampires went to sleep, societies and technology changed, vampire rulers were getting overthrown, and anarch kindred were rebelling against the elders.

Because the devs are cucks and think you should like the nigger Brujah over them.

Punch him until he's dust.

It's unreal engine, of course it's salvageable retard, they have a fucking year to make a bullet go where your crosshair is.
But even then, what's so wrong about your aim being shit if you don't put points in firearms? It's a fucking RPG, I hope I can't shoot for shit if I have no points there.

>shit gameplay and graphics
worked for the original

yeah I have both episodes wishlisted, and I'll probably get them on this sale just to get over the VTMB2 disappointement

this.
also the npc shouldnt stand there like cardboard cutouts. let her read a fkn book or be on the phone/laptop or something. jesus christ.

what we see now is the kind of shit you get when its a coorporate product without soul.

I never did because he's such a cool guy

>vampire
But there is sun in the background.

Attached: 1556655434256.jpg (937x585, 335K)

What game?

looks like a super robot wars game to me

Another thing to complain about not being in 2077.

You don't dress like a cow, user.

>specifically says "alternate reality" on the cover

Dumb shitposter.

Attached: BloodRayne 2 (2).webm (900x720, 2.77M)

That combat doesn't look too bad actually.

damn hot if you ask me

No man, everyone except SJWs know that this game is gonna suck, and even among the SJW a lot of them see that there are huge flaws. Most people are stupid tho, and are gonna hope it's good so they'll buy it anyway, but not me. I'm not even giving it the benefit of doubt. That gameplay trailer nailed the coffin for me, I would NOT enjoy a game like that with no atmosphere, no compelling characters, shitty combat, and not to mention just a shitty company.

I used to make fun of alt right who would scream about sjw until I interacted with paradox interactive staff on their discord. I've been in a muslim server where they banned everything that was considered offensive to allah, and I got the exact same feeling from being in that server with those passive aggressive idiots with anxiety issues.

I went on their site and made a buncha posts, and I remained neutral for the most part but then I let out that the quality of the clan trailers wasn't good because it was too straight forward and guess what? Threads deleted even though I really tip-toed around it and said shit like "in my opinion" and explained that it wasn't a bad job, just that there could've been more effort put into the dialogue.

Because we want a big tiddy goth gf

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about
t. grew up in a muslim household

what the fuck are you talking about? Gothpunk? Go fuck yourself you fucking discord tranny poltard incel SJW piece of shit. If this is bait then congratulations, I haven't been this triggered ever

that's fucking ugly for a vampire game. Good god, fags like you are ruining the fucking image of it. Vampires are supposed to be goths, not fucking 2012 facebook users who like cyberpunk shit and steampunk.

nope. Before I saw the gameplay trailer, I was gonna wait for reviews and gameplay, but now I'm 100% not even gonna buy it if it's 10 dollars. The game looks like absolute trash. Not a single aspect of that game looks fun to me from what I've seen. There are no hot goth chicks, the people in it are ugly and the animation is bad, the dialogue isn't intriguing, the magic powers look fucking gay, and uhh the atmosphere is not at all what I seek in a vtmb game. I'd buy the game if it was 5 dollars tho, no joke, I'd buy it then. Maaaybe 6 dollars but never if it was 7 dollars or up.

god i got so many boners from this fucking game

>the last game made a huge point that Thinbloods are comepletely fucking worthless and have damn near jack and shit for vampiric powers
>guess what idiot, you're a thinblood in the sequel
That's alright. I'm sure nobody wanted to play any of the fourteen clans in V5.

Is there much emphasis on the story?

It would be great if the game was set in the dark ages then it progressed to current year as your vamp gets powerful and completes quests desu

I like underdog stories though.

Attached: 1559098876258.jpg (1177x1263, 837K)

Should've just made DE:HR with a different paintjob.

Why are dmc faggots such subhumans? They think every game needs to be some shit tier action button masher piss off.

Attached: 1521417099812.jpg (640x628, 40K)

>It would be great if the game was set in the dark ages then it progressed to current year
I can't post images but just pretend that I posted the cover of Vampire: The Masquerade – Redemption.

Surprised that one asshole hasn't ruined the thread yet, guess he went to church and breakfast with the family, fucking faggot.

/THRED.

Attached: goOVtKT.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

this is why.

Attached: 1560470105027.jpg (905x932, 156K)

Christof is nice but he's too linear. being stuck and embraced as a brujah is just.. yuck.