I just applied to GameStop because I had to leave my other job due to college schedule problems. Thankfully...

I just applied to GameStop because I had to leave my other job due to college schedule problems. Thankfully, my parents are financially supporting me and say any money I make from this or other jobs I applied for are for me and me alone, no rent or bills or any of that shit. If GameStop calls me and accepts me, what am I to expect?

Attached: GameStopLogo_BlackRed.jpg (1844x574, 163K)

to be finding another job within the year

Why's that? Also yeah, getting attached to jobs is dumb. Diversify your bonds, nigger.

Gamestop currently looks like it's circling the drain and won't be around too much longer so keep looking for stuff even if you get the job

A certificate coming in the mail to inform you that you quality for being retarded

your going to earn basically pennies and you sound like your 20ish dude you have to actually get a real job and start storing that cash
Go apply to factories/shipping companies nearby you can easily get something that earns 50% more and has about as much work/time invested

Is it because of everything going digital or did they do something stupid?

>living off the government
>implying I'm a nigger

I used to work for an airline until I quit because I started college and my college schedule didn't fit with my work schedule. I'm studying to be an aircraft mechanic so eventually I'll be returning to the airline industry but I need something to hold me until I return to the airline industry. Literally anything that will let me work and go to school at the same time. I applied fucking everywhere and I got an Indeed notification telling me that the GameStop near my house was hiring.

under 10 hours a week at minimum wage for regular employees. find something else.

t. Gamestop employee.

Geez man, have you not seen the "fucking Gamestop" threads? There's a reason we have those you know.

they probably wont accept you unless youre a girl horny virgins want to go to the store for

gamestop in the middle of transitioning to becoming a geeky sex shop, study up on dragon dildos to get ahead of the competition

Jesus fuck. Yeah now I'm glad I fucking sent out applications like crazy.

I thought it was just a meme, I've had a good experience in a GameStops, except for that one time a trap was jerking off in front of the amiibos and that one time a kid with an airsoft rifle came in and the cops were called for a "hostage situation". Oh that other time when I walked past a GameStop and it just so happened to be the midnight release of some CoD game, it was probably Black Ops 2, and this slutty girl flashed her tits at me and her diabetes thing attached to her stomach came out LMAO.

Not a girl but I know what you mean. The assistant manager is this cute spanish girl with huge tits and a cute upturned nose and I would give anything to facefuck her and make babies with her.

DON'T.CALL.ANYBODY

Tell her that. Chicks dig honesty.

Dude. RUN.
I walked into a gamestop and was offered a job. I was walking on sunshine that day, because it sounded like I instantly landed a job without doing effort. I understand now why they were short handed. one of my boss sucks majorly, one of my coworker is lazy and the other one has real, real anger issues, I also have 3 boss with all of their tasks for me clashing and they all are in a power struggle. If I do one thing, the other 2 get mad. There are also a lot of angry and crazy customers.

Also not sure if this was only for my gamestop but they trained me for 1 day (6 hours) and that was it. So I had to learn everything fast. I don't get breaks and you're on your feet all day (wear comfy shoes).

Well shit, how do I un-apply.

Are you retarded??? Maybe you should work there?

I found it on the website. Yeah, naw. Fuck this shit, I'm out.

You have to send them a respectfully written letter of application withdrawal within 7 days of your appointment, or you will be legally required to work for them.

My cousin was in the same situation, did it through the website too, he was fucked, see

Anyone work at bestbuy? How long did you wait for your application to get accepted or rejected?

Having to explain the ESRB system to a lot of retarded parents who are just going to ignore you anyway and complain later.

Just get hired, work for the experience and to put something on your resume, look for another job in the background. Make up a good excuse to quit.

The impression I get is you have to be really nice, outgoing, and ontop of your shit to work there. Sure its for you, user?

I just want a summer job, I always forget until it's too late. The position in question is stocking anyways.

Just go into a warehouse or shipping company that does part time. If you're near one of the large FedEx hubs they instantly hire anyone that doesn't have a felony related to theft and it's better than retail/restaraunt shit.

I hear Amazon is always hiring. I also hear it's a very stressful job.