Where the fuck is it and why wasn't it at E3?

Where the fuck is it and why wasn't it at E3?

Attached: 1555831276141.jpg (285x177, 11K)

It just had an alpha

I am going to make a cute female character and beat newgame+++++ and unlock the ending where I marry Wirriam-son.

It's coming. It just had an alpha and KT wasn't at e3.

Ask Sony.

We already played hours worth of it, what is even left to show?

WHERE THE FUCKING OPEN ALPHA

Cancelled due to poor alpha feedback

Will the full game have less weapon types than 1 or was that just for alpha?

The alpha was rad, my dude. My only problem with it was the red herrings in the Snake bossfight.

The first game was shit. It had this "fake" difficulty, where the enemies aren't actually challenging mechanically, they just do a shitload of damage so if you fuck up twice, you die. It's like they wanted to make Dark Souls with better combat, but couldn't figure out how to go about so they just said "lets make everything do a shitload of damage".

I have a billion hours in nioh but this is 100% true
If you aren't playing the game with 3 quick change scrolls (respawn after death) on hand you're in for an absolutely horrible time

You sound like you got filtered by Hino-Enma, you fucking shitter.

what is it about this game that attracts so many insecure people that lash out at you whenever you point out any flaws in the game's design
I'm just so tired of dealing with you people at this point. The game's focus is on gear, not player skill

Attached: 20190623003943_1.jpg (2560x1440, 646K)

Depends on what you consider flaws. I actually like the focus on armour and equipment. Gathering materials and forging the best weapons is fun for me, since I like RPGs and doing side content. Maybe an action game is more your style?

>The game's focus is on gear, not player skill
That's only true when the gear grinding starts, though. A simple playthrough relies more on skill but the longer you play the more important gear becomes.

sounds like another soul's baby who got casual filtered

t. Light armor shitter who thinks this is Souls and you run around in rags
Heavy Armor actually makes you tanky, specifically the Damage Reduction % stat. You can stack even more with set bonuses, the perfect build reaches 80% damage reduction and you can genuinely face tank anything, even WotN where everything would 1 shot a light armor faggot.

I believe that's just for the alpha. If we're to include the hatchets that's 8 types total?

I wouldn't have dropped 180 hours in the game if I found all of the systems distasteful, I liked making my current build quite a bit. Tempering out the right modifiers especially.
Combat in nioh is great but enemy and level designs are incredibly lacking. The bizarre focus on multiple enemy fights is especially jarring in a game that relies on lock on due to the more complex right hand inputs and it has just as many camera problems as the Dark Souls titles.
I agree, first playthrough you can do pretty much everything without messing with the blacksmith. If you count going up to WotN and DLC the "full journey" then the majority of the game requires gearing up.
Would be nice if I could find relevant gear at my level or the sets I'm aiming for, at this point I have to change out my entire set every few levels because I've gone from divine +5 to ethereal +30s within a few hours

>literally no problems were fixed in 2
Why would you want it?

>damage reduction is the only stat that matters
This was very true and I’m glad it’s changed/removed from Nioh 2.

>it’s changed/removed from Nioh 2
How do you know this? This shit wasn't a thing until way of the wise.

>the perfect build reaches 80% damage reduction and you can genuinely face tank anything
you are saying this unironically and is if it is ok for such a mechanic to exist in a game that supposedly has a focus on good combat
you should stop being a sunk cost babby and accept the game was shit and you wasted your time
you should also have sex