You know the drill

you know the drill

all of Yea Forums

clock town

wat do

Attached: A6237930-3BAE-4C5E-A408-40EF363A19EB.jpg (634x750, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfwD4Zve6U0
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ur mum

Most of Yea Forums couldn't get beyond the guards for being underage.

Attached: A scanner darkly.jpg (560x420, 131K)

Gawk at the falling moon while Link saves all of us

fuck. why are these threads so good

go in next stall, do same

Gangrape Anju with my Yea Forumsros while forcing Kafei to watch.

It's even better when you realize
>step outside of town
>immediately back in the glory days of Yea Forums

Attached: 1396705264168.png (200x200, 55K)

who here /milk bar/

Head to the ranch and fuck Cremia.

Anons would form a pyramid and lift the moon up.

This desu.

I've practiced for 2880 hours in my going into games for this moment.

First I got to LonLon ranch and climb over the boulder, then I go to romani and get her and her sister drunk on that alchoholic milk, then we have consentual drunken end of the world orgy sex for 72 hours straight and then I die.

Jerk off into the town water supply for threewhole days because none of us can time travel and are probably going to get crushed.

cower in the dojo

Okay so we know Link can save the world in 3 days if he cheats and gets as much time as he wants
Can several hundred anons coordinate enough to somehow do the same in 3 actual 24 hour days?

Rape a woman and go back in time.

Well, this one won't be as amusing as the last one, since we have no song of time, we can't let retards get in Link's way or we die in 3 days.

If Link is not even there, well fuck, prepare to divide and conquer, most of us will die, at least we can forge some weapons to fight Majora but even Gangraping him on that small ass room won't assure us victory.

Rape all you want, not like we have much chance to survive.

this nigga asking the real questions. None of us can time travel, and Link is presumably AWOL, so how do we solve this one Yea Forumsros?

watashi desu

Just pair what few /fit/ bros there would bit with the most autistic zelda Yea Forumsirgins that know all the game mechanics/lore, and we might have a chance.

>ywn get trapped in a going into games machine with like 200 other anons hanging out in the milk bar while other anons pay the tabs for the next 72 hours doing various cheese activities while people get up on stage playing weeb songs peeking outside every now and then to see how big the moon is while Mario pours you Irish Car Bombs.

It just ain't right.

Attached: baileys_original_irish_cream.jpg (600x600, 453K)

>consentual

not even giving you shit for it, that just made me laugh stupidly hard

>no Ocarina of Time
we can't even summon the Giants dude, we're fucked

Solemnly wait for death.

Me too

Jerk off and edge for 3 days straight, then cum right as the moon crushes me.

We are already doomed with no Deku mask, even if the other ones are somehow obtainable, just find some nice girl in the town and have the time of your life.

The Ocarina of Time wasn't the key component, it was the Oath to Order. The original giants' story even said to people to use it to call for help. That's why other instruments like the guitar of waves can work.

we dont need the Ocarina of Time, just an ocarina. that jank ass forest ocarina Saria gave link still did the trick, so will some 5 dollar souvenir at the local bazaar

Majora doesn't need a special weapon to be kiled unlike Ganon so we can zerg rush it
If we split ourselves into roughly 5 teams we can take on the 4 areas and clock town
Assuming we don't need an Ocarina of time specifically and only knowing the song will do we can acapella/steal an instrument from the Zora/Gorons/Humans and get the giants to hold the moon.
The real bitch is going to be the lack of or at least the limited amount of transformation masks.

In that case, since we all know it, we've basically already won, huh? Just chill in Clock Town for three days, go on up, summon the giants, bop Majora. Easy.

EH REH

Leg it because we're all about to fucking die

How the fuck do you even get out of Termina? Can we just hijack a boat and fuck off into the ocean for three days and hope we get enough distance?

we gotta free the giants, nigga

Assuming enough anons have meta knowledge of the game, we can run straight to each temple and free the giants, then get inside the moon and kill Majora by overwhelming it with numbers. If we really know our shit we can finish by one in-game day.

But... then what? What even happens to Termina after that, is it even a real place? Can we sail out on the sea and see if there's more to this world?

All you have to do is beat the shit out of the skullkid until that fucker drops his Ocarina of Time. Every fucking autist knows all the songs by heart. Fuck I can actually play the ocarina. Hand me that shit and we have all the time we need. 72 hours? Now you have 144 hours. Dawn of the last Day? Fuck no, dawn of the first day. Just have a nonstop party. Assuming you fuckers don't let that bitch get away.

There's a rumor going on that you can get finger banged in the hotel bathroom

The mask salesman clearly has the ability to time travel or at least stay in a time stopped zone so I'll just hang out with him.

The world limits (Besides the Ocean) are presumably self imposed by the game since Clock Town gets tourists and it's mentioned that the town is empty this year.

wed have to strategize and organize our plan fast, cause theres things that would have get done even pretty early in the first day

>going downstairs for a midnight shit
>suddenly someone shoves a finger up your ass
How did he get in there?

Question is how'd we defeat majora?

epona horse cunny
I will vault the boulder for it

Should be fine since I'm assuming time would flow normally instead of at the game's pace

He lives there and he needs paper.

Just beat the kids up until they give us the fierce diety mask.

Better question is how we'd deal with the bosses. Cant zerg rush Twinmold

unless the guards keep everyone under 30 in town it'll be just as shit outside. 18 year olds aren't any less annoying than their 16 year old counterparts.

With arrows and swords and an army of suicide bomb mask users

>pull up a guide on our phone
>get all the fairies and all the masks
>get the fierce diety mask
>become literally God
>kill Majora with literally God powers

The question is why would you? People are hornier when they think the world is about to end in 3 days.

Attached: fierce_deity_link_vs__majora_s_mask_by_quelchii-d8joy50.jpg (1000x593, 326K)

Assign some resourceful/economically-inclined to acquire swords from the blacksmith, then give them to the /fit/ anons and everyone else provides support with bottles of fairies and potions and masks

>Some kid with a bow can take most of them out
Let's just hope I teleport in when I C&C

Attached: Baby Driver.jpg (1400x700, 410K)

>bugs eat anons alive as they attempt to complete woodfall temple

You CAN kill twinmold without the giant mask, it's just harder.

>3 days
I'm fucking booking it to the water and jacking his boat and oars and rowing until sweet merciful death

why couldnt we just have a /fit/ /steroid/ chad boy go get the Giant’s Mask and gigga punch the worms in they shit?

He wouldn't have a magic meter.

Nothing would get done, there would be over a handful of faggots that would just play the song of time and reset progress constantly

I have sex with romani at Zora Bay

Just have him get one from a Great Fairy

theyd just be sending themselves back, while everyone else’s timeline would continue forward

you- you me... you mean... c - Cremia.... heheh, right? ....

>not having sex with the great fairy

The fucking Moon is crashing into the fucking Earth. Unless you can row into space there is a good chance that everything on Earth is going to go extinct.

You pussies go row until you die of thirst or something while the real niggas kick it at the milk bar/Romani Ranch jamming on whatever instruments we can find while consentually raping whoever we can get to follow us.

Attached: lol 9/11.jpg (1600x1116, 699K)

Holy shit, Majora did 9/11

it seems like the moon in Termina’s world is much much smaller than our moon though. i dont know if we can be certain that itd obliterate ALL life on their planet. unless their planet was really small too, then maybe

>Forest temple Anons getting cleaved in two by Odolwa
>Goht being cheesed by strategically placed anons trying to trip him with bomb flowers or some shit
>Anons shitting themselves in fear wondering whose going to get in the water with Gyorg
>Twinmold mogging anons as they wonder how the fuck they're going to take down something so huge.
Probably still not possible. Would depend heavily if we only have 3 actual days or if someone has an Ocarina to send everyone back.

Masturbation
or rape some young women
the end is near anyway

MMs moon is fucking tiny and moving slow as shit. There's nowhere near enough force for a global event.

Dance

Attached: scarecrow.gif (500x266, 451K)

Yeah, but it is angry as an Angry Marine. This Moon has a deathwish and it wants to take everyone with it. This isn't your run of the mill moon-crashing-into-the-Earth event, this fucker goes balls deep.

Attached: maxresdefault(9).jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Holy shit user, how large do you think something would have to be to cause a global extinction event?

The moon isn't going to fall

Be a Moralfag and try to stop the moon from killing us all. I mean where all gonna die in three days anyways might as well try.

You can't outrun even Majora's mask's moon with the tools available to you in the game. There's nowhere to even hide from it either.

>yfw you realize our planet used to have two moons, but a velociraptor accidentally put on majora’s mask millions of years ago and sent the smaller of the two crashing into our planet and wiping out all of the dinosaurs

>Anons shitting themselves in fear wondering whose going to get in the water with Gyorg
My memory is hazy but Im pretty sure we could figure out how to bust some pipes and just drain all his water away.

All that RAGE is stopped dead by four of these gangly looking fuckers.

Attached: 228px-MM3D_Giant_Model.png (228x320, 48K)

steal all the food i can and fucking book it

>not sleeping to grannies stories as you drift painlessly into the night

It's actually faster than using the scarecrow for speedrunners and it pisses off the ocarina users.

Attached: tumblr_m3805qWyGz1qhb4jjo2_500.gif (500x281, 493K)

He's slow as fuck though. He's clearly holding back from going full speed, deep down inside he's hoping the giants come in time to stop him because he's a bitch who just wants attention.

He is made of condensed lead. This ain't your regular cheese moon.

less about the size and more about how got damn slow the thing is moving. You can get hit by a truck going 5mph and not care much. Hell I once saw a kid get hit by a truck going 30 and the kid was fine, just bruised up

>Implying the moon is falling
It's just a hoax. The moon gets bigger occasionally. They're just trying to kill Americas economy.

United States of Termina

Attached: ACDD22DA-979A-49FD-B722-482DE99DE21D.jpg (752x1584, 314K)

I'll be kicking it on the moon where the real niggas who actually beat the game will hang out until we choose to end the simulation.

Attached: Inside_the_Moon.png (1366x768, 903K)

Head to the beach.

>"Alright user, we managed to find a few of the masks and we're handing them out to different people each new cycle"
>"Here's yours"

Attached: 298px-MM3D_Blast_Mask[1].png (298x320, 51K)

allahu ackbar

>Look big sis! A bunch of visitors, how exciting!!
>Hey, there sure are a lot of them. And they're running pretty fast...
>W-Wait, what are you doing?!? No my dress! Cremia what's going on!?!?
>. . .

Attached: 1449191656065.jpg (600x800, 240K)

Thanks! This'll be a blast!

You can survive the blast just by having your shield out. Infinte bombs if you aren't a goof. It's one of the best masks in the game. Just allah akbur everyone, you don't even need your sword.

And all you have to do to get it is beat the shit out of a thief or something or buy it off the shady guy.

i wonder what woodfall temple smells like haha

>All those anons falling into the sky in stone tower

Attempt to carry out the Kafei and Anju sidequest as best as I can until eventually I succeed. Then I and go to watch the mask's creation only to find out with only five minutes left to live because I never picked up the ocarina that a large group of anons had raped Anju to death in my timeline and I had wasted my precious time in a doomed mission.

>Yea Forums solves mario 64, part 2
I like where this is going.

Jesus Christ put me on the fucking Woodfall or Snowhead team

Imagine the mosquitos in woodfall

>go to the clocktown inn
>see qt
>try to converse
>deku nuts spill out of wallet
>still want to be around her
>listen to some stories from an old hag to stay within her proximity
>fall asleep
>wake up only to watch a moon destroy all of us

>All these people talking about raping anji and the romani girls
>Nobody attempting to rape the pirates
Ya'll are cowards.

Wait would the change apply to all of termina?

If it did there wouldn't be any NPCs around when you left Stone Tower Temple

*sniiiiiiiiiiiiif*

Attached: Replayed_cc571b_5966763.jpg (800x450, 50K)

>wear stone mask
>kiss their butts
>scurry home and fap while thinking about it for the next 72 hours

holy shit do i even have a home

I'll rape epona, as a filly the kicks wont murder me and a dumb animal like a horse wont resist if you feed and pet it for five whole minutes

Since things are alright after you exit the temple I assume it only affects the tower.If there is a height limit to the inversion effects you'll fall upwards then start changing direction and splat against the tower. If it doesn't you'll pass out from terminal velocity and reach space.

Let it burn.

The Zora girl is mine

>everyone flying up into the sky
Some rapture shit

i think the whole upside down portion is a dream sequence. cause link falls into the sky, and then everything goes white, and then he just pops up back on the platform with no explanation

I wish this was Ocarina of Time of I can get Jabu Jabu to vore me while fucking that one Zora girl.

Fucking Ocarina of Time really did me in. Those Japs knew what they were doing.

Attached: swastika_secret.gif (1282x1057, 88K)

why didn't they just use this to go to the moon?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

1 torchy boi vs the entire deku kingdom, who's raiding it for all its riches and fertilizing the deku princess with me?

Because the Stone Temple is so far away that you just get flung into space where you suffocate to death.

Also you have to get the 4 big niggas to catch the moon so it cools down first.

Attached: handintoilet.jpg (620x465, 62K)

>Cremia

Attached: culture.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

BABY WAN MILKIES!!!

Attached: 8fb410a3e378dae7466fa2531a95300b.jpg (600x828, 55K)

kek.

>Nobody hitching a ride with the Aliens to escape from the moon in exchange for the cows
Idiots the lot of you

Yeah, you go hitch a ride with the friendly ayy lmaos. I'm sure they will think you're a riot and pilot you to safety. Me and my two bitches will be rooting for you.

Attached: 39a045f69eccb50ca12e5e4577537fa8.jpg (532x610, 59K)

someone who is very good at making maps should recreate clock town in vrchat with all of the characters as well
would be literally "going into games" tier

before it gets flooded with Uganda Knuckle 12 year olds

vrchat has private servers yea?

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 16K)

I move in to Ikana Castle, and screech at anyone who visits that this is clearly Ganondorf's face.

Attached: Ganondorf_Ikana_Castle.png (896x323, 448K)

>Yea Forums enters Majoras Mask
Rape and pillage, only chance is for infinite do-overs
>Yea Forums enters Mario 64
Formation of caste system of those who collect resources and those who enter paintings as a grim cloud hangs over as the dead grow in number and the living realize they have no real chance of clearing many levels

What else we got?

>Yea Forums enters F-Zero
Anons make the old F-MAX series look like a fucking joke
>Yea Forums enters DK:C
Kremling Krew vs user assembly. Launching barrels and minecarts claim most of the lives and only a handful of anons have access to a world 1 save due to Candy's demise by furry degenerates.
>Yea Forums Enters Earthbound
Onett becomes a warzone as a turf war between sharks and anons breaks out. user's are the equivalent of a lvl 1 Jeff if Jeff was a brainlet. God help Paula and the user's who find her if she ever gets rescued

id hope so

You got links to any of these?

Threesome with the Rosa Sisters wearing Kamaro's mask

Those last three were just my own idea of how things would go down. Maybe there's still some threads about the Mario 64 one in an archive somewhere.

Yea Forums enters Super Metroid? I guess only one person can get the Varia Suit (if they can even equip it) and they'd probably die down in Norfair so maybe not.

you've encountered a horrible smell

I had that idea but everyone would probably just die failing to escape in the prologue or be crammed into Samus' ship since they can't breath on Zebes.

*sniffs*

Attached: d4nhdaf-d5cfe7d6-236d-41c3-8378-26fc651464b1.png (845x852, 300K)

Build a giant dildo where the moon will land. If it's gonna kill us all, it'll have to do it while a giant dick goes in its mouth.

The true hero of the thread

that's basically what the clocktower is

>Aliens
They totally mind fuck Romani if you don't stop them, probably after probing the shit out of her. You might miss the moon, but they won't miss yours.

Attached: 150px-Romani_Day2.png (150x265, 41K)

Sometimes a clock tower is just a clock tower.

Attached: file.png (193x262, 45K)

We set out to sea, get shipwrecked, and now we gotta wake a giant sky whale by making it listen to our song.

While everyone seeks to fuck all the girls and waifus, i shall take my chance and fuck Kafei's boipussy.

her eyes are pretty red, are you sure there were really aliens at all?
i mean, her sister does let her drink "romani milk" on the last day, are you sure cremia doesn't make her do other things?
DUDE WEED AYY LMAO before anyone else can do it

Already found some nuclear bunker ass shit and all I had to do was give a wallet to some kid. What's the first thing I should after the fallout bros?

DO DO DO DO

>>Twinmold mogging anons as they wonder how the fuck they're going to take down something so huge.
We would get the giants mask before that though
I assume we give it to a femanon for those giantess fags

I call dibs.

what if it's the 3ds remake though

then we're all fucked

Fuck that. I'm taking that mask and the mask of scents and making Vietnam traps to keep all you guys away while I shoot the ayylmaos. You can keep your beta orbiter mask of stone lmao.

Idea, we recruit NPCs, such as the Gorons and Zoras to help us and we do exchanges, for Gorons we find and bring them the finest rocks and Zoras we offer sex.

I wonder what Zora eggs smell like ha ha! asking for a friend.

Attached: 043.png (400x240, 54K)

>All the anons fight over the stone mask
We have to race for it i guess, once someone is wearing it, they would be hard to find though.

But they would appear to be a small rock, so if there's one in the middle of the room, i'll fucking stab him for it.

you know the drill

all of Yea Forums

clock town

wat do

Wait a minute, if people with sorrows turn into mask when they're dead or near death, can't we make all the girls depressed as fuck, play the song of healing, and then have a big lesbian orgy or get fucked by non-transformed anons?

Attached: 1558243878888.jpg (691x463, 69K)

WHERE DID MY RUPEES GO?

WHO THE FUCK JUST PLAYED THE SONG OF TIME WE WERE NEARLY FINISHED

ur mum

Attached: A scanner darkly.jpg (560x420, 128K)

where are my deku nuts :(

Attached: 1510969334918.jpg (675x547, 95K)

>keeping hundreds of anons stuck in an eternal time loop
Now that's some good ass trolling.

Blessed post

I dont know whether to be glad or disappointed that Yea Forums thinks romani is the only little girl in majora's mask.

Implying the femanons wouldnt have been raped to pieces

Deku Princess?

She would have her own circle of whiteknights defending her until she got the mask

human looking
but now that you mention it, i can't think of anything else, maybe deku princess or the baby goron (don't remember if it was a girl or not)?

Attached: 1560273403359.gif (500x256, 1.75M)

If you're implying anons would go after the girl in Ikana you forget that you would have to deal with Bombchus, Demigorons, and then get ass raped by mummies if you made it to her alive.

the mummy dad may even pop out and fuck you in the ass before you know it as you were trying to fuck her.

>Kafei walks out within the first second
>horde of anons chase after him to fuck him in the ass

Attached: image0.gif (128x125, 66K)

No wonder he turns around and runs back and locks the door when he sees anyone now.

hope this works
▶ ▶
▼ ▼
A A

AYYYYYYYYY LMAO

why this thread is so fun what the fuck Yea Forums

>no one wants to be known as the guy who raped tingle even if just for the attention of infamy

I will be one of the brave souls that wants to defeat majora and commit myself to defeating the water temple boss. I think it can be done with just a long rope, arrows and a lockpick.

>Raping tingle
You can't rape the willing user

jesus fucking christ did link just fail

beat that little green faggot up

he would force your head down on his hairy fairy cock first.

>not cucking the male sea horse by impaling his gf on your dick while getting her seamare cunt permanently addicted to human cock while all the male seahorse can do is watch or angrily bump into you
you guys dont know what you're missing and its all because you were too scared of the 30 meter long bus sized sea snakes in the murky water

user no

*raises hand

yea but I'd feel bad if I fucked Pamella.

>The going into games machine guy comes with us
We're fucked

God I wish I were them.

Tingle is literally a chad, he'd beat the shit out them.

>not fucking him after you finished in her so he doesnt have to feel left out
Male seahorses are the ones that give birth anyway, if anything you got it wrong and you should be raping him in front of the cuckquean and showing her how pathetic and unworthy he is

oh shit, we can smell romani now, can't we?

you know the drill

all of Yea Forums

clock town

wat do

Attached: 1E05CB04-5208-436D-A4E9-6E577AECF54A.jpg (975x1172, 833K)

>this exact same scenario except every user starts as Deku user
RACE TO THE FINISH

Attached: groovenigga.gif (267x199, 166K)

How would we be fucked? He has done this before and would be able to help us

guys where ae my deku sticks i hjust had them

Attached: 1510970980413.jpg (981x965, 69K)

Someone take the ocarina away from that faggot

Hey...didn't this happen before?

Attached: ....jpg (362x346, 38K)

who here /milk bar/

>Raping the qt instead of taking him out to eat and discussing a plan to help him

Yea Forums really does have shit taste.

Attached: 50815932_p0.jpg (1115x780, 837K)

watashi desu

cower in the dojo

Go sleep over at the Stock Pot In. Spy on the neighbors. Play poker with the juggler twins. Catch a bug in the kitchen. Bully the goron sleeping outside.

Attached: Knife_Chamber.png (1366x768, 599K)

uhm.. guys?
I think the moon is coming closer?!?

it's a legal shota user

I am going to rape both the seahorses and nobody will be brave enough to stop me.

i'm gonna go shoot some ayys, who's with me

Attached: 1559579103537.jpg (1242x1233, 133K)

That is true, but he's still a cute defenseless shota which activates my desire to protect him from perverted anons.

>not torturing the female seahorse in front of the male still stuck in the fisherman's tank by leaving her beached out of water as you force sand and random rocks and glass and other shit into her pussy and treat her like a christmas stocking
>pull the boy sea horse out of the tank and force him to try to fuck her filled pussy
Would get the zora mask first just to torture those fuckers. Nobody not even animals get to show affection and mock me with their successful relationship in front of me and get away with it

yall niggas out here meeting some terrible fates, arent you?

Attached: 32EE0E7C-5788-421B-B8DD-A2A3CEBB6BDA.png (900x1807, 1.3M)

ORGY AT HONEY AND DARLING'S SHOP WHO'S WITH ME

You do that friend, I have to shoot some farm boys in masks to get that Cremia chest

hey guys, whats up? oh haha, do you need my help?

Attached: 45CDBCBE-6EF8-468D-8898-1007913E0887.jpg (480x360, 9K)

bout to go check if skull keeta is recruiting

that comes after, comrade
tonight, we fight

Attached: 1543095996373.jpg (720x720, 97K)

hello i have autism but i can help too

Attached: 18ECED5B-EA05-43B2-A544-672C6B839F50.jpg (488x628, 34K)

Attached: 78832713-5DD1-4367-948D-8DB6EA7DA265.jpg (495x619, 23K)

I need someone to help me jump the la creatura in the graveyard so we can steal his shovel so we can give the dead anons proper burials

i’ll come help in a second, gotta finish my t-posing

Attached: F62BFB38-F3C4-4B31-84CE-B844978C680D.jpg (1125x1679, 458K)

Some monkeys lead me to a half dead witch in the middle of the woods and ran off, so I continued to follow them. That shit aint my problem.

uma delicia...

alright lets do this shit

Attached: 82AA4794-B357-42FE-AD07-3546C6B0EC93.jpg (300x133, 11K)

gonna try and smoke a deku wish me luck

I'M NOT READY YET, I WANT PAFU PAFU FROM CREMIA

Attached: 1519705248040.jpg (1461x818, 205K)

You already know I'm speedrunning until this interaction

Attached: 1557276249608.jpg (463x342, 50K)

god damn it user, we all took care of that this morning, where were you????

welp, guess were fucked in this timeline. lets start over

Attached: ACF49DEF-800E-4DC9-BF8B-B589E2FBFB70.jpg (739x415, 20K)

you know the drill

all of Yea Forums

clock town

wat do

Attached: 6C2A1768-371B-4965-8A02-81938AFFDCA2.jpg (1125x1344, 1.07M)

it was all a ruse, i already got titty snuggled

Attached: 1548726487562.png (890x784, 585K)

Attached: BCF2A4C1-D3F8-4E6C-ACAE-A89DE22021AD.jpg (1125x834, 619K)

STOP PLAYING THE SONG OF TIME YOU FUCKER WE ALMOST CLEARED THE SPIDER HOUSE

you motherfucker

Attached: 967A1ACC-1D9B-44CB-A6A6-631D7540F35A.jpg (1125x620, 743K)

Bro chill wtf I was already getting a makeshift tagteam paizuri from tatl and tael's bodies

fuck, why are these threads so good

guys my beans are gone

Attached: 1521144552072.jpg (499x357, 38K)

who here /milk bar/

how are you gonna do that when the bitch is spread eagled on her bed and we are taking turns on her?

AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN

Attached: 1557421318841.gif (457x384, 613K)

It's even better when you realize
>step outside of town
>immediately back in the glory days of Yea Forums

Attached: 52DB375A-4BAD-4CEB-A628-FDBE5B67959B.jpg (584x588, 234K)

ALRIGHT FUCKERS, NO MORE REPEATS, IT'S MINE NOW

Attached: Cocktower~01.jpg (615x748, 87K)

yo i found this laying on the ground. not sure what it is, maybe one of yall will find some good use for it

Attached: 023D733B-86B5-46E4-8B0A-9EE9A636022E.png (265x284, 51K)

the seahorse may have gotten away but not for long
Time to give mikau the good old mexican cartel greeting again

how are we going to deal with those fucking kids on the moon

kek

No more going off alone. We need to find the faggot that keeps rewinding time and break his arms, legs, and jaw. That piece of shit won't even have the strength to whimper the song of time when we're done raping him

Attached: 1504335639330.jpg (750x692, 53K)

You think I can rape a mask?

I bet you the cock sucker is hiding deep in the woodfall spider house thinking we would all be too pussy to check there

>ywn get trapped in a going into games machine with like 200 other anons hanging out in the milk bar while other anons pay the tabs for the next 72 hours doing various cheese activities while people get up on stage playing weeb songs peeking outside every now and then to see how big the moon is while Mario pours you Irish Car Bombs.

It just ain't right.

Attached: C60EDA4E-D607-42EB-9E05-647EDFD88EB7.jpg (971x978, 819K)

you know the drill

all of Yea Forums

clock town

wat do

yfw the four cats congregate to fend off the menacing moon

Attached: AB2234D3-F295-4036-AE43-5F7481F916EA.jpg (360x494, 40K)

Anyone wanna bet on some dog races? No I'm not taking this off. No I am not reading your mind.

Attached: MM3D_Mask_of_Truth.png (736x790, 413K)

ur mum

Attached: 1556236031072.jpg (737x556, 109K)

Attached: A scanner darkly.jpg (560x420, 127K)

大体 Yea Forums の皆はまだ若いので出口までしか続けれない

Attached: 5ECF8C4F-92E3-487B-8345-2128C2BEF982.jpg (971x724, 396K)

FUCK WHO SWITCHED THE LANGUAGE SETTINGS

Attached: EC88F605-2336-4664-A186-A13E3D7E313B.gif (280x207, 1.1M)

fuck. why are these threads so good

BREAKDOWN
BREAKDOWN

Attached: 1482124914051.gif (540x304, 1.19M)

Don't worry, user. I'm sure others will take you on a ride while Kafei is being taken ball deep next to you. you can share the pain with him

WOOOOOOOOW DUDE I CANT EVEN LEAVE SPAWN

やばい。なんでこんなthreadはいつもとってもいいわ

もっといいことは
>Clock Town を出る
>やっと、懐かしいYea Forums

Attached: E2829C29-F45C-4413-ADD2-7C49ECC57708.jpg (1125x1119, 654K)

Hope you're ready to fucking leg it for three days straight anons

Attached: 1546186992133.jpg (263x231, 27K)

Plusieurs de Yea Forums ne pourrais pas passer les guardes car ils sont trop jeunes.

Attached: 443.png (971x724, 743K)

>trying to outrun a moon

If it's for a shota I can fight off 100 anons, don't underestimate my autistic rage.

ctrl+v
>0 result for gerudo
Are you all afraid of these women? I'm going in naked and get captured for being a breeding slave by these delicious brown thighs

Attached: 1560269959128.png (322x337, 175K)

You didn't ctrl + f pirates

did you know that putting your dick through the hole will make Anju suck it? The more you know

the fuck's a Gerudo

they arent gerudo in this game, yo

theyre just pirates

Attached: 9D34B7B8-7F5F-46CF-892A-C3A2469BDE02.png (1366x768, 1.28M)

Who cares about the moon. We just need to kill Skull Kid who is RIGHT THERE.
You think no one on Yea Forums knows how to glitch around clocktown to face off skull kid early? You think Skull Kid, with his glorious 3 heart healthbar, has a chance against twenty thousand virgins?

time to fuck up some bandits for some more motorboating, i guess

Attached: 1553201337685.png (736x442, 462K)

대개 / v / 모두 아직 젊기 때문에 출구까지 밖에 계속되지 않는다

Attached: FB90B395-8523-4A78-BCF7-616660B5339D.jpg (960x724, 440K)

Odolwa wouldn't be able to do jack shit against 300 neckbeards with a seemingly endless supply of stunning nuts. And then all you need is a bunch of sticks and enough people hitting him for 5 seconds.

I am going to throw the seahorses into the moon so help me hylia

dibs on the little girl at ikana

Attached: 1553790746581.jpg (394x790, 34K)

>being a lard ass

But then you have 300 blind neckbeards swinging sticks around. It'd be a bloodbath.

Guys guys, I just realized something. For most bosses, we can collectively do some bullshit with our numbers where the boss dies out.

But there is only a single Giant's Mask in the game. How would we choose our champion to fist fight in the desert?

Attached: 1556350265246.jpg (680x590, 48K)

>Everyone rush for the ocarina
>one user has it and rewinds time
>gets to fuck any deku user he wants

Attached: 1558415183016.jpg (676x581, 54K)

What if Odolwa is the user who survived the bloodbath in the last cycle?

Host a tournament. Winner gets to be the GRAND CHAMPION

Attached: 1559604776162.jpg (1252x1252, 146K)

---------------------^--
>----v-----v---->-----
---------A-------------
AWAKEN, MY MASTERS

The oath is unlocked as soon as we beat him once, I don't give a fuck what happened next.

Only the person with the Ocarina would get sent back I think, which would create a whole new batch of conflict.

Well if we are speaking realistically there's probably atleast one user on Yea Forums who's fit. Everyone else would try to target Twinmold's eyes from a distance.

youtube.com/watch?v=EfwD4Zve6U0

>Congrats on beating all the other anons on a Bloodsport
>Your reward is you get to fight a monster.
This wouldn't fly. We'd need to make Anju the reward. He who wins and beats the boss gets single propriety of her for a week.

yo, sup

Attached: E7FCB171-E039-4CD3-BFD0-2FFD4CB96A80.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I hope that's not what the aliens were.

Also how would we be able to lift the powder keg to clear the entrance to the ranch, or breathe underwater long enough to get to the pirate fortress unless we can bring aqualungs

>Implying that beating a giant monster to death with your bare hands wouldn't be its own reward
Shit I'd do it for free.

Attached: 1537791255184.jpg (349x362, 83K)

Give it to a femanon

>Also how would we be able to lift the powder keg to clear the entrance to the ranch
Either climb over the boulder or use the power of several thirsty virgins and their rewards on the other side of that rock.

Depends on whether or not you can just whistle the song of healing to get the masks.

We cargo carry the keg and do it relay race style
The powder keg becomes the hottest potato of them all

So would I. So would I user.
But if they toss in Anju...

>the march of anons going straight to romani ranch with one thing in mind. stopped by no one on their quest to ravage cremia until the moon impact

Attached: 1553980478340.jpg (600x518, 48K)

time to save this motherfucking town
roll call, everyone

Attached: 1561055585750.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

The boulder though.

right behind ya comrade

Attached: 553D77A3-2330-4888-A044-8208C7CBDFC3.jpg (530x593, 115K)

user here, I got a bow

Attached: 1518672597407.png (600x776, 397K)

that shit was pathetically climbable

link was a groundbound pussy

>Everyone gang up to beat the fuck out of Sakon or whatever the name of the bandit was
>First user rush for the bomb mask
>Explode boulder
>the romani girls get utterly fucked
>rince and repeat except next time romani has all of her mind

Attached: 1528854887650.jpg (388x443, 30K)

me and my brother here to save the day

Attached: 1516106811974.jpg (800x600, 63K)

just bomb hover lmao

They'll never see me coming.

Attached: 1546455001219.gif (273x429, 1007K)

yes a battle

good, a battle, mm good indeed yes.

Attached: DEB8D204-C184-4A7D-8F5A-77BD64A84543.jpg (395x578, 20K)

me and the boys about to stop a moon

Attached: 662D22CD-B64A-4967-8C01-0441CCCF2234.jpg (300x135, 24K)

time to wipe the floor with that mask wearing punk, we've got strength in numbers

Attached: 1557074294464.png (500x371, 88K)

*plays song of time*

hey guys i taught myself the Song of Time the other day wanna hear it

Attached: 2B02B4F9-1D39-44E5-BFB5-04CA32451B7A.jpg (425x388, 17K)

you know the drill

all of Yea Forums

clock town

wat do

Attached: CCCA336C-42FF-40F8-80EA-B1C64ADFEAE4.jpg (952x1158, 804K)

STOP PLAYING THE SONG OF TIME YOU FUCKER WE ALMOST CLEARED THE SPIDER HOUSE

Attached: 1558046545974.jpg (940x1253, 509K)

who wants to join me on my quest to rape everyone in Termina?

Attached: 1559096574791.jpg (563x843, 229K)

̶̨̰̫̣͎͇̓̂͗̑̚ ̴̶̢̨͎͈̟͐̿͒̑̇́̀̓̀ ̷̴̗͉͎͇͕̫̉̓͑́͒̋̍̇̏̍̚͝ ̴̰̘̮͈͔͍͓̦̪̉̂͗̈́̿͝͝M̷̨͙̮̹̟̘̖͝ǫ̵̛̝̜̜̣͉̠̏̓̈̄s̴͍̟̬̻̤̭̞͚̚ͅt̶̨̤̗͍̳̀̄́͋̔̚͜ ̵̧͖͙̩͕͕̥̟̩͘̚ö̶͓͍̠̹͕̬̫̬̗̀͗f̴̺͚̫̯̝͚̟̦͐̌̌̈́̔͝ ̷̦̫͚͓̩̄͐́̆̈́̐̚/̵͈̓̈́͐̄͂̾́̇̄̕v̶̧̬͕̠̻̙̬͈̤́̒̓̎̍̋͂͝͝/̸̜͚͉̻͙̥̘̈́͝ ̶̡̣̪͓̮̩̪̳̪͋̄̌͋̓͝͝c̷̤̝̑͐̓͐̊͑͑͘͝ö̵̧̞̭̝͓́͆̉̎̃͋̾͝͝͝ų̵͉͍͎̒̿͊l̷̰̹͍͎̽̔͛d̴̘̩͖̦̀̋̍̕n̴̡̡̛̛͚̳͔̞̒͌͛̔̌͂̒͘'̶̗̦͌̈́͗̾͋̚t̶͈͌̄͐̎̐̎̉̊ ̷̡̠̩̩͎̞͇̺̣̣̓̈́́̿͗͂̈͆g̵̛͐̀̊̀̊̉̑̕͝e̷̺̙͍̗̞͔̒̑̏̉̊̿̀̃͘͝ͅt̷̖͓̼͎̳̩͗̿̏̾͊̑͊́̀̚ ̸̧̞͕͙̻̓́̂̉̐b̶̨̖̖̫̱̰̘͚̺̳̐͆ȇ̴̤͎̩͜ỳ̶̬̫͙̯͎̟̗͈̎̔̾͊̃́͗̈́o̷̦̙͂̿͑͛́͝ṇ̴͒̌̑́̌͂̆͠d̵̜̙̻̗͈̪̼̙̮̜̓̔͛̍̈̉ ̵̟̟̫̣̗̮̳̎̇̑̀̔̓̍̋̚t̷͚͇͔̱̻͖̦̽̌̈́h̶̡̭̬͕̫͓̥̜̱̐̽̿̾͛̈́̐͐̿͝ẻ̴̦̬̺̱̙̠ ̷̹̓̊̈̎̌͂̔͊̽̂g̶̢̨̪̰̈́̎̈̒̔̚ų̶̛̖̟͙̥̬̼͊͋̑͛̓̈́̆ͅa̴̟̙̼̪̺͎͊̈́͐̀̑͆͒̍͗r̴̢̩͙̙̣̻͓͆̽̏d̸̪̓̉̎͒́͠s̵̖͍͚̤̪͙̳͇̀͂̉͑̌͂̈͘͝ ̶̡̭͈̯͕͒f̵̨̖͚̳̮̣͓̌͋̔̓̏̂̈́̐̚̚o̶̪̓̑̑͝͝ŗ̶͕̘̱̭̙̫̰͙̑͌̔̾̇̕ ̸̡̨̼͕̜͙̗́͗͝b̴̥̳̙̰̰̂̓̾̾́͂͠͝e̶̡̡̩͚̫͊͆̃̇̔ͅí̷̟̱̆͑̂̚͘ń̷̡̖̾͗̔̓̊̃̈̕g̴̜̤͓͇̦͖̏̔͑͐̔͐͠͠ ̷͓͍̪͑̎́́u̸͉͙̫͚̰̜̼̰̐̕͝n̵̛͔̦͎̓̏̍͆̆͘d̶͇̱̪͓̬̥̽͒͋̄͗͒͂̓͘͘e̶͕̣̜̳̥͖͊̈́̃̇͘r̴̫͉̠̬̖͉̟̩̺̥̎͑͗̈͝

Attached: 300A4EE9-9CD2-4761-AF18-62516E2AED95.jpg (1124x826, 729K)

Why must everyone get on the sex? I don't want to see Kafei get raped over and over again everytime we start a new day

Attached: 1550596437646.jpg (318x313, 11K)

Why was Clock Town (Tower) never a fucking stage in Melee and onward?

Sure, I’ll stop resetting everything so we can go rape this world. When it gets too sticky we’ll just reset everything then do it again

Why talk about this garbage romhack, this retarded little brother of the greatest game of all time?

Attached: ocarina of time.jpg (1914x2500, 2.83M)

GUYS, STOP USING THE SONG OF TIME, YOU'RE JUST MAKING HIM STRONGER

Attached: 1560201294870.jpg (213x237, 12K)

Boy I sure am glad I got that bank account setup and deposited everything before I left. Who wants some drinks at the milk bar while we wait for everyone to clear the way to Romani ranch again?

Attached: fuck yeah hakumen.png (566x800, 432K)

ψ I̵̳̱̠͎̽̀̒́̋̿t̴̢͇̘̍̚͜'̵̢̩̼͖̰͇̞̟͊͋̇̎̈́̽͘͝s̶̟̣̬̺̮̤̠̳̮̄͛̇͐̚ ̴̬̠̪̄̑̏͘ę̶̤̬͓̎̽͆͛́́̃͝͝͠v̷͔̼͓̮̟͚̘̆̐́̿̑͝͠ẹ̶́n̵̖̟͉̞̽̾̓͋̀̾͑ ̷͇̥̞̩͓̙͛̆͐͜ͅb̴̧̙̩̤̗̻̩̥̟͚̉e̷̙̼̬̫̻͇̩̿̾̐̈́͝ͅt̸̯̣̮̏̈́́̚t̷̛͖͕͙̒̀̈́͋̃͗͝͝͝ȅ̵̳͂́͗͘r̸͙̉̉́́̂̎͐ͅ ̵̡̫̰̻̰̓͜ͅw̷̧̒̀̍̒h̸̙̃̆̎̀̎ę̵͇͕̫̺̳͔̖̥̔n̸̡̨̟̥͉̝̦̊̂̀̿̀͠ ̷̨̡̡̘̩͈̰͎̪̫͆͆̊̋̔y̵̗̳͑̑͋̑̒͐̐́o̴̢̨̾̄̀͑͂̔̈̚u̵̡̼̟͚̼͑͘ ̶̧̧̮͖͚̹͉̾̏ͅr̸̨̢̮̹̙̫̼̟̽̓̒͑͜ͅe̵̜͕̺̟̙̰̐̈̊̕͠á̷͎͕̣̻̒͆̀ḽ̴̘̙͎̞͍̝͆͐͌̈́̉̉î̵͎̱̠̮̽͘z̴̜͛͐́̈̚̚e̵̛͎̦̦̍̔͛̑̈́͝
̶̢̛͙̭̼̭̟̭̍͒̃͜>̶̨͍͉͖̮͙͙̗̯̑̓s̸̡͚̹͖̆̈̔̾͐́̽̚͘t̵̪̝͚̐̋̾́̇e̴̢̦̦͉̠̬̤͙͖̍͒̒p̶̼̫͓̹̣͖̗͑͂ ̸̢̨̬͔̥̞̱̳͛͌̈́͒́͛ǒ̷̜̼̜͙̗̆̎͊̿̔̇͛͘u̶͓̺̠̯͒t̷͔͈̹̞̗̣͚̍̈́̄s̷̤̳̝̜̟͔̗̒̓̋̏̽̾͗͌̋͊͜ͅį̶̢͍̟̱̠͛̈́̀̎̇̋̚͝d̷̼͈̤͖̬̱̜̯͆͌̑̀̂̈͗͒̚ͅĕ̷̪̙̟̣͓̀̄́̓̇ ̷͓̯̓͂o̷̪̰̼̟̦̝͚͙̦͛ͅf̶̤̰̿́̀ ̶̦̠͙̪̫͙́̓́̃͜͝t̴̢̠̺͇̋̌̓͝o̸̡͈̱͂̏̀̐̾̾̌̄̒͠w̴̢̧̬̪͍̗̥͋̓̒ǹ̷̨̨͔̠̟̯̯͔̟̌́͗̃͐̏̈ͅ
̴͙̰̥̼́̾͗̄̚̕͜͠͠>̶̄̊ͅỉ̸͉̳̪̭͚̭̘̹͑̑ṁ̸̪̍̑͋͆m̶̢̮̳̠͍̞̌̍͐̃͋e̶̱̮͔̣̭̎͗͂͗̿̋̂͑d̸̡̠͖̒̓̇ͅḯ̵̻͈̮̳͈̗̜̜͓ä̶͚́̽͌́͂͊t̴̢͍̼͇͇͂͒̓̊e̶̼̘̤͉̣͈̱͎͓̓̔̐̊͗̀͊̎̕̚l̸̥̼̟̽̈̓̚̕ẏ̸̰͓̝͎̙̳̪̪ͅ ̴͌͠͝b̷̙̓͑̄̄̒̈̇̒͑͝ȧ̵͓̬̻͈̺̺͚̀̈́̓́̿ć̷̩͇͚̈́́k̵̨̖̠̙̻̤͔͕̪͕͌̃͆ ̵̖̩͓̈̑̎̌̈̽̊ỉ̷̡̛͔̭̊̇̿̕͜͠͝ṋ̸̢̢̢̝̻̞͕̉̆̏͠ ̶̡̘̜̺̙̙̝͚̈̋̂̈́̔͘ͅt̸͓͒͝h̶̩͎̖̟̬͕̫͇͂̀̂̉ȇ̵̡̺͖̮͉̯̥̮͓͐̈́ ̶̻͍͙͆͌̃̀͝

Attached: DEBB9542-09CE-41E1-B156-C48FB5F59B27.jpg (200x200, 62K)

>Raping grown up Kafei
Who's in?

Attached: 1528858743772.png (452x468, 345K)

^--------------------—
-—--
-------------V------—

SRETSAM YM NEKAWA

ψ ÿ̵̡̧̢͕̻̦̫͕̻̞̺̭̤̗̙̟͇̭̖̹̯͈̳̭̣͖̹͙̹̜̞̪͔̦̝̱̱͖̤̹̫̻̮̙͌̒̃̒ͅȍ̶̢̨̧̧͙̼͕̥̘̥̝̻̞̭̫̖̙̘̮̥̩̗͈̦̙̼̘̬͔̯̻͓̯̫̳̳̙̖̥̭̟͉͎͕͒̊̆̂̌̄̎̃̑̈̄̐͆͂͐̀͆̇͌̏̇̍̒̓͊͂̀̉̈́͆̿̌̈́̑̀̕̕͘͜͝͝͝ͅ,̵̧̧̢̳̮̼͇̤̳̬͓͙͙̰̳͓̳͉̹̪͇̤̯͉͉̱͈̫̝̪͖̬̼̠̺̻̮̜͈̤̙͑̋̈̾͋̃͊̈̀͌̌̾́͒̈́͊͂͂̓̓͒̉͌̃͐̉͒̕͜͝͝ ̴̡̢̧̨̱̰͕̞̣̦̗͚̯̞̩͉̭̥̜̻͈̳͇͚͎́̋̓̓͐͑̊͐̇ͅs̷̛̛̛͓̗̻̖͉̰̩̤̬͇̓̍͋̌̋̈́̒̽̌̒̓̑͐́̇͂͛̀̍̌̉́̿͛̂́̚̚͝͠͝͠ͅu̵̧̧͇͈̤̻̮͍̱̮͙̓͗͆̀̋̈́̓͊͛̍͊̄̀̊̓̉̈́́̎͛̏̔͒̀̎́̄̃̆̇̆̉̒͒͑̈́̀̋͠͠͝͝͝ṕ̶̥̙͎̂̐̈́͂͊́̒͗̊̈́̀͛́̇̌̂́̏̍̌̐̈́͐̿͆̏͒̈́̚͝͝͝ ψ

Attached: E31FBEBF-66B8-41CC-8846-93A8BBC869C0.jpg (480x360, 25K)

ψ ̵̧͎̠͚̝̕̚ ̷̨̥̹̳̱̣͎̩̮̝͙͎͋̌̔̃̾̏̈́́͘̕͠ṭ̷̡̡̺̥̻̹̗̘̉̾͆ͅͅi̴͔̐́̎m̸̛̛̩̹̈́̂̊̎̏̾͂̍̚͠e̵̱̙͉̳͓͆͌̑͐̋̍͐͒̕̕͜ ̵̯̙̪͔̫̱͇̖̜̏̀̑́̇̀͌͠t̸͖̦͉͛̑͗̎̔̕ỏ̴̢͎̜̮̭͍̘̠͍͚̝ ̴̧̰̘̱̽̄̌͛͑̾͘͠͝͠ş̶̗̝͔̯͓̹͎̮͎͔̿̓̿̐̑̆̊à̵̧̛̦͓̻̩̱̺̉̔̀̿̿͘͜v̷͎̆̆̀̎̏̿̕̕ë̶̝́̃ ̶̛͍̬̹͎̺͓̦͔̱̎̌͋̉͛̂̋͘t̵͓̞̭̰̼̿͆̔̒̑̀̚h̴̯̍̄̏̂͆͘̚i̴̠͚̪͇͗͆̑̐̂̽͊͠s̶̱̭̫̘̹̟͎͓͉̆ ̴͉̬͈̞͍̳͈̑͜m̵̪̞͉̦̻̿ͅȏ̶̢̗͇̪̣͙̟̮̥͓̻̜͂͗̌t̴͇̆́͐̊ĥ̶̡̛̰͉̜͙͈̓̆͋̾́̍é̶̛̜͈̉͊̈͜ͅr̵̡̡̡̟̺̤̰̟͈̈́̇̉͐̈́f̶̢̧̛͇̭͈̹͊u̷̧̡̡̜̬̹̪͓̻̝͉͔͆̎̈͒̍̈́̂͂̚c̸̩̯̱̈́̓̓̔̓͛̔̀͜͠ǩ̴̛͖̜̫̦̋̾̈́̊͑͠ī̵̧̧̪̖̘͒͑̍̔̓̔̏̃̕n̷̻̞̭͖̥͎̑͜g̸̡̡̻̱͍̜̖͍̬͝ͅ ̸̛͈̦̏͋̇t̵̢̜̟̙̞̩̣̳̓͛ͅo̵̟̩͔̓̔̌͊̆̚͝͠ẅ̵̢̬̳̝̯̝̜͈͎̐͝n̵̼̘̖̈͆̋̊͊̿̕͘̕͝
̷̮̜̟̤̼͎͇͍̳̀̕̚ͅr̵̢̗̬͙͉̗̩̦͂̔̒̑́́̕͝͝ỏ̵̢̢̘̥͍̤̓́̎͌́̿̚ĺ̶̤̖͕̮͖̳͕̎̇̈́̀̈́̚ĺ̴̛̺͈̤̬̣͉͙̈́̌̍̒͒̈́͆̓ ̵̢̳͙̞͔̻̘̆͐̂̔̔̈́̍̒͆̊̕c̵̗̺̟͔͐̀̆̈́͐ä̷͕͈̠̝̞́̎͆̾͊̈́́̑͘̕͝ḽ̵̡̫̭̮͍̬̠̻̀͆̃̾̈́͊̔̀͒̿̚ļ̷̢̖̠̺̝̤̒̊̈̓̓̔͛̈́̊̚͠,̴̛̖͉̖̠̮̈́̇͆̂̇̑̀͌̉͘͠ ̵̛̛̳̗̦̘̰͔̣̳̱̼̓͑͋̿͘͝ͅȅ̸̛̺̯̠̻̤͉̙́͒̂̚̚͝ͅv̶̨͙̘͎̦͙̻͕̿͑̏̏̏͌̾͂̉͂̎̚͜͜ę̷̛͇̯͕̮̳͎͂́̀̋̈͊͌̃̚ͅͅŗ̵͔̟̯͂̂̀̒̿̈͑̎̀̇͝y̴̳͔̣̳̆͒̓̓̄̒͑̌͛͝ǫ̸̨̛̪̪͓͕͈̗̼͒͆̿̉̀́̀n̸̢͇͖̹̩͈̼͎͗́́͛͂e̵̖̱̞̰̹͂̆̒̑̂̒̀̀̕ ̵̴̧̨̩̖̱̞͖̩̯̳̫̹̝͕̗̏̊̐̂̏

Attached: 8C903526-A772-4DF5-B3E9-AD17B359B57F.jpg (1023x575, 395K)

hey guys cremia is

I did the thing

Attached: Dawn of a new day.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

creamy

Attached: 075AEE23-BF77-476C-B01F-56C16772FA9E.jpg (431x537, 68K)

>grown up Kafei
Now this is okay, feel free to do this.

Attached: 35106917-FD47-48E4-B6AB-3B0FE7838F55.jpg (177x263, 13K)

what day of the week do you think it was when the moon was stopped

Sunday

This is getting weird bros, some of these corrupted anons won't go down so easy. Sometimes just stand there and keep going off their script even when I hack off a leg, and I swear a few of them turned directly towards me after I killed one this cycle. We need to find the fuck that keeps resetting the cycle before this gets any worse

Attached: 1453758158441.png (234x384, 78K)

a good day for Anju and Kafei to wed

729 KB JPG
#
̶̨̰̫̣͎͇̓̂͗̑̚ ̴̶̢̨͎͈̟͐̿͒̑̇́̀̓̀ ̷̴̗͉͎͇͕̫̉̓͑́͒̋̍̇̏̍̚͝ ̴̰̘̮͈͔͍͓̦̪̉̂͗̈́̿͝͝M̷̨͙̮̹̟̘̖͝ǫ̵̛̝̜̜̣͉̠̏̓̈̄s̴͍̟̬̻̤̭̞͚̚ͅt̶̨̤̗͍̳̀̄́͋̔̚͜ ̵̧͖͙̩͕͕̥̟̩͘̚ö̶͓͍̠̹͕̬̫̬̗̀͗f̴̺͚̫̯̝͚̟̦͐̌̌̈́̔͝ ̷̦̫͚͓̩̄͐́̆̈́̐̚/̵͈̓̈́͐̄͂̾́̇̄̕v̶̧̬͕̠̻̙̬͈̤́̒̓̎̍̋͂͝͝/̸̜͚͉̻͙̥̘̈́͝ ̶̡̣̪͓̮̩̪̳̪͋̄̌͋̓͝͝c̷̤̝̑͐̓͐̊͑͑͘͝ö̵̧̞̭̝͓́͆̉̎̃͋̾͝͝͝ų̵͉͍͎̒̿͊l̷̰̹͍͎̽̔͛d̴̘̩͖̦̀̋̍̕n̴̡̡̛̛͚̳͔̞̒͌͛̔̌͂̒͘'̶̗̦͌̈́͗̾͋̚t̶͈͌̄͐̎̐̎̉̊ ̷̡̠̩̩͎̞͇̺̣̣̓̈́́̿͗͂̈͆g̵̛͐̀̊̀̊̉̑̕͝e̷̺̙͍̗̞͔̒̑̏̉̊̿̀̃͘͝ͅt̷̖͓̼͎̳̩͗̿̏̾͊̑͊́̀̚ ̸̧̞͕͙̻̓́̂̉̐b̶̨̖̖̫̱̰̘͚̺̳̐͆ȇ̴̤͎̩͜ỳ̶̬̫͙̯͎̟̗͈̎̔̾͊̃́͗̈́o̷̦̙͂̿͑͛́͝ṇ̴͒̌̑́̌͂̆͠d̵̜̙̻̗͈̪̼̙̮̜̓̔͛̍̈̉ ̵̟̟̫̣̗̮̳̎̇̑̀̔̓̍̋̚t̷͚͇͔̱̻͖̦̽̌̈́h̶̡̭̬͕̫͓̥̜̱̐̽̿̾͛̈́̐͐̿͝ẻ̴̦̬̺̱̙̠ ̷̹̓̊̈̎̌͂̔͊̽̂g̶̢̨̪̰̈́̎̈̒̔̚ų̶̛̖̟͙̥̬̼͊͋̑͛̓̈́̆ͅa̴̟̙̼̪̺͎͊̈́͐̀̑͆͒̍͗r̴̢̩͙̙̣̻͓͆̽̏d̸̪̓̉̎͒́͠s̵̖͍͚̤̪͙̳͇̀͂̉͑̌͂̈͘͝ ̶̡̭͈̯͕͒f̵̨̖͚̳̮̣͓̌͋̔̓̏̂̈́̐̚̚o̶̪̓̑̑͝͝ŗ̶͕̘̱̭̙̫̰͙̑͌̔̾̇̕ ̸̡̨̼͕̜͙̗́͗͝b̴̥̳̙̰̰̂̓̾̾́͂͠͝e̶̡̡̩͚̫͊͆̃̇̔ͅí̷̟̱̆͑̂̚͘ń̷̡̖̾͗̔̓̊̃̈̕g̴̜̤͓͇̦͖̏̔͑͐̔͐͠͠

Attached: AF12FD4F-4AB7-4E97-8912-0A1301495F4D.jpg (693x589, 239K)

you can tell its a zoomer spamming the same joke because they think killing the thread is funny

>Cremia
>Not Romani

Attached: 1497441407898.png (540x547, 266K)

ch again?
...Anonymous
06/23/19(Sun)19:56:05 No.467627967
62 KB
62 KB JPG
(You) #
ψ I̵̳̱̠͎̽̀̒́̋̿t̴̢͇̘̍̚͜'̵̢̩̼͖̰͇̞̟͊͋̇̎̈́̽͘͝s̶̟̣̬̺̮̤̠̳̮̄͛̇͐̚ ̴̬̠̪̄̑̏͘ę̶̤̬͓̎̽͆͛́́̃͝͝͠v̷͔̼͓̮̟͚̘̆̐́̿̑͝͠ẹ̶́n̵̖̟͉̞̽̾̓͋̀̾͑ ̷͇̥̞̩͓̙͛̆͐͜ͅb̴̧̙̩̤̗̻̩̥̟͚̉e̷̙̼̬̫̻͇̩̿̾̐̈́͝ͅt̸̯̣̮̏̈́́̚t̷̛͖͕͙̒̀̈́͋̃͗͝͝͝ȅ̵̳͂́͗͘r̸͙̉̉́́̂̎͐ͅ ̵̡̫̰̻̰̓͜ͅw̷̧̒̀̍̒h̸̙̃̆̎̀̎ę̵͇͕̫̺̳͔̖̥̔n̸̡̨̟̥͉̝̦̊̂̀̿̀͠ ̷̨̡̡̘̩͈̰͎̪̫͆͆̊̋̔y̵̗̳͑̑͋̑̒͐̐́o̴̢̨̾̄̀͑͂̔̈̚u̵̡̼̟͚̼͑͘ ̶̧̧̮͖͚̹͉̾̏ͅr̸̨̢̮̹̙̫̼̟̽̓̒͑͜ͅe̵̜͕̺̟̙̰̐̈̊̕͠á̷͎͕̣̻̒͆̀ḽ̴̘̙͎̞͍̝͆͐͌̈́̉̉î̵͎̱̠̮̽͘z̴̜͛͐́̈̚̚e̵̛͎̦̦̍̔͛̑̈́͝
̶̢̛͙̭̼̭̟̭̍͒̃͜>̶̨͍͉͖̮͙͙̗̯̑̓s̸̡͚̹͖̆̈̔̾͐́̽̚͘t̵̪̝͚̐̋̾́̇e̴̢̦̦͉̠̬̤͙͖̍͒̒p̶̼̫͓̹̣͖̗͑͂ ̸̢̨̬͔̥̞̱̳͛͌̈́͒́͛ǒ̷̜̼̜͙̗̆̎͊̿̔̇͛͘u̶͓̺̠̯͒t̷͔͈̹̞̗̣͚̍̈́̄s̷̤̳̝̜̟͔̗̒̓̋̏̽̾͗͌̋͊͜ͅį̶̢͍̟̱̠͛̈́̀̎̇̋̚͝d̷̼͈̤͖̬̱̜̯͆͌̑̀̂̈͗͒̚ͅĕ̷̪̙̟̣͓̀̄́̓̇ ̷͓̯̓͂o̷̪̰̼̟̦̝͚͙̦͛ͅ
̴͙̰̥̼́̾͗̄̚̕͜͠͠>̶̄̊ͅỉ̸͉̳̪̭͚̭̘̹͑̑ṁ̸̪̍̑͋͆m̶̢̮̳̠͍̞̌̍͐̃͋e̶̱̮͔̣̭̎͗͂͗̿̋̂͑d̸̡̠͖̒̓̇ͅḯ̵̻͈̮̳͈̗̜̜͓ä̶͚́̽͌́͂͊t̴̢͍̼͇͇͂͒̓̊e̶̼̘̤͉̣͈̱͎͓̓̔̐̊͗̀͊̎̕̚l̸̥̼̟̽̈̓̚̕ẏ̸̰͓̝͎̙̳̪̪ͅ ̴͌͠͝b̷̙̓͑̄̄̒̈̇̒͑͝ȧ̵͓̬̻͈̺̺͚̀̈́̓́̿ć̷̩͇͚̈́́k̵̨̖̠̙̻̤͔͕̪͕͌̃͆ #
...Anonymous
06/23/19(Sun)19:57:56 No.467628118
345 KB

...Anonymous
06/23/19(Sun)19:57:56 No.467628118
345 KB
345 KB PNG
#
>Raping grown up Kafei
Who's in?

Attached: 9F55AD1E-9E43-4734-8607-459F392ABB5B.jpg (734x872, 197K)

You could re rape them for the first time

this but bring nose plugs or you'll regret it

Where's my goddamn frog?

Attached: IT'S TIME TO KICK ASS AND FIND FROGGY AND I'M ALL OUT OF FROGGY.jpg (800x978, 144K)

Guys... we might be in a time loop.
I am getting a weird sense of deja vu

just hang out with the mask man inside his time-impervious clock tower for the rest of eternity

Attached: 38E1301C-020F-4ABE-B8BB-BB9896AFD9C7.jpg (988x1437, 1M)

Guys... we might be in a time loop.
I am getting a weird sense of deja vu

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

hey nice use of modern slang terms, user! haha :D

It'l be done in a jiffy.

Attached: 1554568753699.jpg (735x1024, 50K)

they had the Great Bay level, which is ultra ultra MM fan service. whats surprising is that theyve never had a level honoring any areas from OoT

Attached: 34813721-8280-4223-B384-64B4D948D10F.jpg (739x415, 51K)

What is gerudo valley

user I know you mean well so I don't want to call you retarded.

Attached: N64 Hyrule Castle.png (750x650, 219K)

guys, i'm back from...
somewhere.
this is all the work of an enemy stand known as
[LIVE AND LEARN]
it's user is the one that kept playing the song of time, each time just making his corruption of time even stronger
why have none of you ever question WHY we're here in the first place?

Attached: 1561273830613.jpg (387x452, 121K)

Majora's Mask Royale when?

Nobody has played the song of time though, we just got here.

Attached: 1538049164123.png (341x357, 9K)

thanks user, i actually do appreciate that

bomb mask doesn't work, you need powder keg

wood play

Attached: 0CF5A1AE-33B5-404F-8A55-F57E02F0B918.jpg (739x415, 61K)

Based momfucker

epic meme

Attached: 3F1041D6-DCDB-4226-AAF7-5A3FA1C05868.jpg (1125x1316, 1.02M)

hey guys, what if i play the song of time backwards haha
-------->---------->--
-v-----------v--------
-----A----------A----

Fuck you asshole, I just came blood.

came bludckets