I fucking hate all of you fucks who can't shut up about Tifa and her breasts...

I fucking hate all of you fucks who can't shut up about Tifa and her breasts. Not necessarily because I disagree with you, but because now every single other criticism is washed out.

The game is confirmed going to be rewritten to feature Compilation garbage, the game is going to be sold in an indeterminable amount of chunks, and the only thing making headlines is "MUH TA TAS."

If I criticize this game, ever, I know all I'm going to get in response is a "have sex, incel". And it's your fault.

Attached: 1560180413571.png (235x252, 135K)

Nah, your legitimate gameplay and narrative criticisms will easily be distinguishable from "MUH SJWS CENSORED MUH TITS, WE GOTTA RISE UP" /pol/nigger posting.

and people like you that bend over backwards to avoid looking like an incel are the reason for all the shittiness in gaming today.

TRANNIES RISE UP

>Why isn't he rising up with me against le ebil ess jay dabyus

Have sex. Your imaginary culture war makes normal functional people cringe.

I don't. I just want to talk about the more fucking pressing problems with the game.

>Not necessarily because I disagree with you, but because now every single other criticism is washed out.
It's not the fault of the people complaining, it's the fault of intellectually dishonest fanboys that need to deflect in order to defend nu-Square.

>The game is confirmed going to be rewritten to feature Compilation garbage

Prove it.

Attached: unacceptable.jpg (640x640, 85K)

>Doesn't like threads about tifas tits
>Makes a thread about tifas tits

Attached: images(21).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Like an ouroboros eating its own tail.

>FFVIIのコンピレーション作品で判明した設定が新たに盛り込まれたりと、ストリーの面でも厚みが増やしている"
>Settings established in the FFVII Compilation works are newly incorporated and the story has been delved more deeply into.

The fact that this hasn't made headlines is baffling

Attached: Hereitis.jpg (184x114, 23K)

This is how i feel about all Cyberpunk 2077 discussion getting derailed by tranny discussion

Attached: 1f2d3e9d3b31581036e5c2d8532e6dd7.jpg (736x1103, 93K)

>FFVII Compilation works
I'm new, could you explain to me what exactly are the Compilation works?

maybe we'll at least be spared Genesis considering they can't use Gackt's image anymore

Attached: pasqualo banana.png (393x367, 124K)

FFVII has a lot of spin-offs. Most of those spin-offs (I think all of them) are officially part of something called The Compilation of Final Fantasy VII. This includes the sequel movie Advent Children, the mediocre third person shooter Dirge of Cerberus, and the prequel PSP game, Crisis Core

Writing wise, the compilation is not exactly stellar, and feature a lot of dumb ideas.

If you spend more time talking about things you dislike than things you like then you are probably mentally ill.

Attached: I'm gonna guess yes.jpg (500x390, 48K)

There's no evidence of that, no? Why wouldn't Gackt just come back on?

They arent being washed out, they just selectively only listen to the stuff they dont want to hear, so you make shit threads like this, because you require normie validation.

>/pol/ is a "containment board" they said
Yea Forums is truly lost.

Attached: polshit.jpg (750x1000, 147K)

Cloud is in mid 40s now
Do you think he's bald?

Ah, I know about the spinoff games and AC but I didn't know they were called that way collectively. Thanks.

I've only seen like one or two threads at most. What are you talking about?

>The game is confirmed going to be rewritten to feature Compilation garbage, the game is going to be sold in an indeterminable amount of chunks
It's a different game altogether now. Game development budgets are way higher then before, so there's no problem doing it this way if we're gonna have an expanded, detailed world.