What Deus ex game is the best?

What Deus ex game is the best?

Attached: 55412133-DA9A-4E4F-A8D4-BC81EAC4D61C.png (225x225, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/illicit/graydeath.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the best deus ex game will be deus ex 1 made into a complete vr experience with touch controller world interaction and no graphical overhaul

i've played deus ex 1 and comparing it to deus ex mankind divided seems to be very unfair.

why does it need to be compared
why can't someone anyone at all just play a video game

Deus Ex 1
I don't think any of them are bad. I enjoyed the fuck out of Mankind Divided

Most people who actually appreciate the genre seem to agree that Original > MD > HR.

Deus Ex is the best one but I enjoyed Adam's games too.

1 by a pretty far margin.
3 and 4 are both great, but both suffer from being casualized and having bloating production costs tear into their scope.
2 I find boring as fuck, but even it had commendable qualities.

im sorry i don't know how to make this

1 > 4 > 3 > 2

first one is the best one. human revolution kinda gets the right idea but it never reaches the brilliance of the first game. never played mankind divided because of the microtransaction farce but I heard its alright although it's short and ends halfway.

1 no contest. IW has some redeeming qualities but is brought down too much by the small levels. The reboots were enjoyable but somewhat unsatisfying and lackluster and "streamlined" just a bit too much towards console audiences and controllers by turning them into a hybrid third-person cover shooter which ruined some of the experience esp with regards to sneaking around, as well as featuring less engaging and in some places nonsensical plots and less interesting level design, and some prequelitis where the mystery of what's going to happen is absent.

Next game could remedy this somewhat by being at least partially set in a now post-collapse setting years after MD, maybe early stages Gray Death even if it fits with the chronology (iirc it was introduced 5-10 years before DX's 2052? I'll go check) where the world is starting to fall apart more heavily, with a more dystopian setting and less of the poorly thought through technologies that are secretly more futuristic (or just less realistic) than the original game. Also by making the dumb third-person cover a toggleable option that can be disabled completely if the player wishes.

only an absolute brainlet will answer anything other than Deus Ex (Microshaft Wangblows, 2000)

havent played the originals but HR and MD were mint, the former being more so

>search for "dx gray death"
drugs.com/illicit/graydeath.html
>mfw
Anyway, I can't find a source for when the GD was initially released, some of the game seems like it's fairly recent, maybe 1-2 years, and the rest of the time it feels like an older thing still, with widespread facilities in place to "deal" with the pandemic.

Attached: 1550723058345.jpg (208x241, 14K)

How bout IW

Bullshit, only slavs would put Prague Walking Sim over HR. 70% of that unfinished mess is walking around that third world shithole nobody cares about.

Still better than IW but not by a big margin.

It's my least favorite of the bunch due to how constrained everything is but I wouldn't call it bad.

The first one, it's not just the best Deus Ex game, it's widely considered one of the best games of all time.
IW isn't bad but the technical aspect ruins it, HR is decent and MD is a bit better overall.

the very first Deus Ex

DX1: 100000/10
DX:IW: 5/10
DX:HR 8.5/10
DX:MD 6.5/10

Attached: 1540035571642.jpg (500x499, 114K)

Human Revolution was perfect to me, for some reason I never got through Mankind Divided. Maybe I'll dive back in one of these days.

nope, just NOPE

MD felt like an extended Demo or an DLC with a graphics mod of HR

And the story of HR was also way better than HR imo

To add is, that HR was way better optimized than MD (compared to the different time releases oc)

*way better than MD imo

ops...

I prefer IW to the prequels.

Attached: 34558-deus-ex-invisible-war-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1111, 129K)

If they didn't want to draw the comparison to the infinitely superior first one, they shouldn't have fucking called it "Deus Ex."

this game would be a great mobile game if i could figure out how to emulate it on my android