Being so autistic that you enjoy zooming through a bunch of hallways just to look at new numbers on the screen

>being so autistic that you enjoy zooming through a bunch of hallways just to look at new numbers on the screen

Is there a more soulless and boring fucking genre?

Attached: header[1].jpg (460x215, 45K)

Tencent owns grinding gear games now too so you know its soulless now.

>t. brainlet who can't understand the game
oh sweetie, follow a beginner guide and you might be able to understand it and play
enjoy the game!

OMG did you see how big that number was!?

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

You can't even see damage numbers on the screen in PoE.
Retards

thats literally every game ever tho xD

agreed fuck this garbage and anyone who thinks this game is complex is just a paint-sniffing window-licker
beat this shit in 2 days then it was like "i hope you liked all those maps you just played on cause it's all we got"
cheapest most soulless game
it had so much potential too

Agreed. After 1600+ hours of non stop 24 hours a day play every day i grow tired of short leagues. About time we got at least min 6 months otherwise i'm back to d2 till a new game comes out.

i tried the game out with friends. it was fun for a while but after you're done with the maps and elder, whats the point? new leagues aren't adding any amazing new mechanics and the syndicate system last season was gay. every build revolvers around shield bash/flame dash and then aoeing the entire screen down. most builds only differ in attack animations and their colors honestly

Fuck this game. Everytime i've tried to play it i've had horrible lag. Grinding Gear servers just absolute shit or am I just unlucky?

>numbers

the only thing anyone playing this game cares about is the sound your loot filter makes when an ex drops

You totally can. There's a DPS stat for every skill

Which you need a separate program to see because the in game tool tips are nearly always wrong.

Their servers, netcode and client are all absolute shit that barely work.

There really isn't. I've always wondered what kind of brain damage my friends have because they seem to enjoy these types of games.

Still. The point of the game is just to crunch numbers. Raise the stats, get better gear to get better stats to kill stronger monsters with bigger health numbers. But to what end? It's just so primitive.

Minmax autism. Are you new to videogames or what.

I know what it is. I'm saying it's trivial.

All videogames are trivial, duh.

try playing it with friends without consulting any guide other than vendor recipes
It's actually fun if you don't get 100% autistic about stat maximization and actually ROLE-PLAY a character (what a concept)

>implying that any type of Diablo-clone can offer a deeper experience than cookie clicker

Stat grinding games are lazy designed by nature, and they are just addicting like crack. If you spend most of your time on those types of games you should seek some help.

Yeah they are. It's all so tiresome. Even something as unpredictable as dwarf fortress or ss13 doesn't give me the jolts anymore. It's still only code and code can only do so much.

Numbers don't fly on the screen dough, you're thinking diablo 3